Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Dragon Lord - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Dragon Lord - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Dragon Lord - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Dragon Lord

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The battle for control of the lands of Arkadia has begun. Rally the Dragons of the land to your banner and bring Arkadia under the rule of a Dragon Lord.

Added: 28-09-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Monsters' Battlefield | The Day Heaven Abandoned Us | Wasteland Capitol | Until death do us part

| 1-30 | 31-41 |

Author: Mladen (Deutschland), 21-03-2016 18:45 Like
Thanks! - Dragon Lord
I wasted 3 hrs. checking every other possible way and thought that there was a bug...
Didn't think about that.
Thanks a lot man!

Author: Lpro, 21-03-2016 16:34
Author of Dragon Lord - Dragon Lord
Glad your enjoying the map! To find the Pirate Queen, proceed as follows:
1. Find & defeat Queen Luna
2. Free Grag Hack from Prison
3. Use Grag Hack to remove barrier blocking portal on Booty Island
4. Enter Portal, you will transport to an area near Tortuga. Move as close as you can to barrier blocking entrance to Tortuga. Summon a boat, board boat & land just right of Tortuga. The path upwards leads to the Pirate Queen.

- As a side note, I am currently creating a WOG version of the map. Game play will basically be the same, but the updated WOG version of the map will now feature the following: WOG artifacts & monsters, commanders & henchman, stronger & more active computer players, new quests, area design changes. Once the updated WOG version of the map has been completed & play tested, I will send it to this site, should be in April,2016.

Author: Mladen (Cologne, Germany), 21-03-2016 02:56
Got stuck - Dragon Lord
Hi thanks for the awesome map. I really enjoy it.
Unfortunatelly I got stuck. Can't find and kill the pirate queen so there is no place where I can go beyond the map I've cleared.
Is there a walkthrough?

Lpro writes:
04-05-2016 01:49

The WOG verison of this map will be set to run under ERA 2.46 with the WOG mod & new objects mod 1.09 enabled. The WOG settings will be preset. To play the game as intended you will have to download 2 files, the map & the WOG settings file (.dat file). Before selecting the map to play you will have to load the WOG settings file (highly recommended).

Ram writes:
12-05-2016 12:52

Sire - Dragon Lord

Where is queen luna?

Lpro writes:
12-05-2016 17:08

Queen Luna can be found in a castle in the underground. After exiting a whirlpool you will sail South where you will have to pass through 7 barrier gates, after passing through the barrier gates land and follow the path which will lead to Queen Luna's castle.

Pawel writes:
05-09-2016 23:51

Grag Hack's prison - Dragon Lord

And what if i cannot find this prison?

Lpro writes:
06-09-2016 02:54

Author - Dragon Lord

Crag Hack's prison is located in the underground on Akbar Island, which lies just West of Queen Luna's Castle.

Author: lkmurat (Ankara, Turkey), 21-02-2016 01:09 Like
Epic! - Dragon Lord
This is epic. Finished in 584 days, i could have done it sooooooo soon but i took the pleasure, didnt play for just score, kept walking, fought all the magic garrisons despite the air tome. Excellent job!

Lpro writes:
21-02-2016 17:38

Thank you for your comments and rating!

Author: Dumat, 14-02-2016 02:11
Good job! - Dragon Lord
Thank you for the time and effort you put into this map. I enjoyed very much playing it the last couple of weeks. A job well done.

Lpro writes:
14-02-2016 19:30

Thank You for your comments, glad you enjoyed the map.

Author: Kobra, 25-08-2014 12:59
Very good map!
but im stuck... where is the orb of silt? and ord of divining rain?
i defeated the orange and teal...

Lpro writes:
25-08-2014 18:17

Author of Dragon Lord Map

In the Tessarian Valley.

Author: Nikos (Greece), 24-07-2014 18:20
Dragons
Hello! Congratulations on your map! I really like dragons so an army full of them is great! Thankfully the orb of vulnerability and the resurrection spell are available! I admit that I used Sharpshooters and Cyclopes as well! The map is really well-built and it is obvious that it took you many hours to make it. I read some posts about the cloak of the undead king. I didn’t pay any attention to it since the starting hero isn’t a necromancer. When I played the game, I wasn’t really bothered by the other players. I met only an explorer of purple player. When I defeated him, I captured many admiral’s hats. I suppose they were all the hats the purple player had. The purple player didn’t summon any other boats. I suppose that the summon boat spell in the mage guild of the inferno town by the sea wasn’t very effective. Maybe a shipyard near the town would be more useful. The green, orange and red players waited for the pink player to be vanquished before they started using the monoliths, although they could use them after the teal player was vanquished. Especially the orange player stood one step before the monolith. This means that I had plenty of time to kill all dragons and 7 level monsters and gain many levels, so by the time I defeated the pink player and the other players started exploring (9th month), I had already reached level 59 and I had so many dragons, that the other players didn’t stand a chance against me. The red and green players used the town portal spell when they didn’t like the place where the monolith sent them. If they hadn’t learnt the spell, they maybe would have been forced to explore more. I think that the starting hero should have the water magic skill instead of the sorcery skill, because the cure, dispel, forgetfulness, summon boat and clone spells on expert level would be really useful. I also found the stack of dragons I had to fight to proceed too many (for example there are nine fairy dragons stacks on the grass terrain area). Please note that the Deity of Fire in the inferno town fills the map up with so many Imps who can cause some areas to become unreachable by boat and the player may find that out many months after the incident. Maybe there should be a tome of air magic available only to tackle an obstacle like this. By the way, I reached level 70 and I was able to obtain the tome of air magic before I paid a visit to the purple player and the wizards. Maybe the required 70 level is too low. I didn’t find the whirlpools annoying since I had the admiral’s hat. I think that some space around each whirlpool would allow the players to reach their destination no matter the side of the whirlpool they are sent (that is, if the player is sent to the north side of the whirlpool and wants to go south, the player has to enter the whirlpool again). I use the HMM3 HD3 Launcher 3.7.1.1. version. The above notes are some friendly remarks and advice. I mean no offence. Once more congratulations! Nikos.

Lpro writes:
25-07-2014 23:49

Author of Dragon Lord Map

Thank you for playing and commenting! Your recommendations are appreciated and will be taken into consideration when I get around to updating the map. I have played this map many times and have found that the computer players never seem to play the same way, sometimes they advance out into the map the first chance they get, other times they sit back. I will look at altering the map so that the computer players take a more aggressive approach. Limiting the use of the TP spell for the computer players was a good suggestion. I do hope that you enjoyed the map and thanks again for playing and commenting.

Author: B, 03-11-2013 11:49
Nice map
A good and nice looking map, you can play at your own pace.
The map takes many months to complete. The fights was not so hard as I like.
What i didnt like was all the whirlpools that you must travel through
so many times. Cloak of the Undead King should be banned from the map.
When getting an undead player, placing that artefact and Armor of the damned and a horde of Phoenix.
He very fast becomes invincible. I got well over 200 000 power liches at the end of the game.
Unfortunately i could not complete the map. A red hero at 5.85.0 hangs the map,
reloading last save didnt help, the map hangs when it was that heroes turn
to move. In my case it was the last region to complete.
Also to meantion is that i have WOG installed, i didnt WOG the map, but maybe it affects something anyhow.

All in all a very enjoyable map, nice design and a lot of searching for the path to travel. Well done.

lpro writes:
03-11-2013 20:48

Dragon Lord

Glad you enjoyed the map. I have made some changes to the original map (more resources made available to the player & removal of the "Cloak of the Undead King"). In the update1d version removal of the Cloak will ensure that the player's army will have to be made up of Dragons, which will increase the map's difficulty. I can see how the whirlpools will frustrate some players but I think it adds some unpredicability to the map. I think the map froze in the later stages of the game due to the huge amount of Power Liches you had in your army, removal of the Cloak should solve this. I will download the update1d version of the map in the near future (waiting to see if more feedback requires more changes).

Thank you for playing and posting your comments.

Author: Benny, 28-10-2013 22:45
Very enjoyable map
I rate 10

lpro writes:
04-11-2013 00:12

Map - Dragon Lord

Thank you for your rating.

Author: Benny, 28-10-2013 01:33
Stuck again - need a little help
I restarted and played it for days on days now, really good map, loved it. Now I am stuck however: I cannot for the life of me find thouse extra 30 phenixes (to add to Gelu's dad's 20) to open the gate and continue. Please help?
Thanks again
Benny

Lpro writes:
28-10-2013 04:53

Dragon Lord

- Check the town where you defeated Queen Luna.

Benny writes:
28-10-2013 22:41

Yes, stupidity is my middle name

Thanks again. I rate this map 10, don't know why it doesn't have more visitors/players.

Author: Benny, 11-10-2013 23:12
Very nice but I think there is a bug
Very nice so far, but I think there is a bug. Quest Guard at 137,79 needs Mirlanda but the bitch was Red player and I already killed her (she was standing still and wasn't going to open this quest anyway - even if she wanted to, she didn't have enough army to pass the dragons before it).

Benny writes:
11-10-2013 23:26

O, I see

Mirlanda was in prison, so Red got to her first. Pity, because now I can't finish. But also, I see in the editor that you need to defeat Yog, but he is behind brown gate, and there is no way to get to the brown tent. Did you test this map? I think it's cool and would even like to start again, if I know what I do wrong.

Lpro (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) writes:
12-10-2013 09:47

Dragon Lord

- You need do free Mirlanda, so that she can remove the barrier. You should definetly have enough time to reach her before any other player. Once you have freed Mirlanda do not dismiss her, you need her to remove the barrier that blocks the way to the Gordian Desert.

- You do not need to access any tent to reach Yog. The gate that you have to pass through to get to Yog is brown because it is owned by the brown player, just defeat the troops garrisoned at the gate.

- The map has been tested and played by many players before being posted on this site.

- If you wish to start over please do so, I sure that you will enjoy the map. The map does take a lot of time to finish, once you have defeated Yog you have completed about 15% of the game (map).

- If I can be of more assistance please let me know.

Benny writes:
12-10-2013 12:43

THANKS

OK, thank you very much for your patient answer. I am going to start again, I really enjoyed it so far.

| 1-30 | 31-41 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy