Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Element Land - map rating = 38 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Element Land - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Element Land - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Element Land

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

All kingdoms turn to war when a malevolent wizard appears and tries to bring them under his control. Defeat Evil Wizard and his pet dragon to restore peace and save the world!

Fly, townportal, DD and blind not found in mage guilds.

Added: 20-10-2019

Heroes 3 maps: Dragon Queen | Abduction | Navigatory Conquest | Home Of The Giants ll (9)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-102 |

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16
TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land
Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO!

Author: Justice (Slovakia), 21-03-2024 12:21
Bravo - Element Land
A fascinating map. Beautifully designed, decently challenging, virtually endless replayability with all the variations one can try in the next playthrough. One way monoliths are a pain if you're not save scumming them but I guess it adds to the charm in a way. Also love the memes, Great Hero, DragonSlayer.. The best part in my opinion is that the challenge is sort of linear. Played it about 10 times now with different factions and I never got overrun in a first few months by a ridiculously strong AI. I have encountered them throughout the map but nothing like in the famous DIITD where playing as Fortress, Teal basically decimated me in month 2 a few times. Here it feels as if if you're not comparably strong to the other players it's because you're just aimlessly wandering around the map, not completing enough quests or you haven't found the one that should kickstart your faction. I haven't played all the factions but those that I have - each has at least one early available and pretty easy quest you should definitely try to complete ASAP that will help you immensely. The other thing I loved and that I only found recently - you could be beaten at almost any point if you take too much time actually winning the map. I felt invincible, was scouting the whole map while casually killing evil clones instead of going for the win and suddenly the EW appears in month 10 and destroys me. I'm pretty sure I would have won even without my main if I went on playing but I took it as a lesson to avoid becoming complacent and went on for a new faction instead :) For me the best map in any HOMM I've ever played

Author: R, 09-02-2024 16:40
bug - Element Land
month 3 week 3 day 3 - lag on orange's turn. Playing green. any advice?

Lauge (Danmark) writes:
04-03-2024 05:49

Problem with Hota 1.7.1 - Element Land

I had this happen too first 4 times i tried playing the game. Had to switch to Hota 1.6 to fix it.

Hope this helps.

tcai9406 (tokyo,japan) writes:
16-03-2024 05:21

hello - Element Land

where to download hota1.7.1?thx

Author: iEnjoy (Tampere, Finland), 08-01-2024 04:21 Like
Great map - Element Land
I have played most of the popular maps on this site, and Element Land is hands down the best. So many ways to go, so fun to play again and again. My best is 75 days playing Teal.
Great map - Element Land

Author: Eternal35 (France), 12-08-2023 01:53 Like
100% recommended - Element Land
Very good map, really challenging and balanced.

Must be played if you seek fun and tough fightd

tranchien writes:
26-09-2023 07:27

the CoTK - Element Land

do u know where's the Dead Man's Boots ?

Author: TheMortalOne, 08-08-2023 07:17 Like
Loved map, few minor issues - Element Land
Loved the map, beat it once as purple, then once as pink, plan to replay as others in the future, but going to take a break first.

One issue applies to both sides, especially purple, in that it's very hard to get main win condition. I beat too many enemies by stealing their towns and them just disappearing, so I couldn't kill their heroes for the gates. This is also applies as a risk playing against purple, but is easier to manage as it's just one enemy.

Talking about the evil wizard facing purple, when I first got to him, he went and hid behind a white gate, so I had to either load an older save or leave and come back later so I could attack him.

Seems kind of pointless to have the white removable gates near purple guarding Elemental King/Queen and the HoTA, given that the AI will clear those long before you get there, and there is a long period when you can go in and steal it, which I assume is not intended.

Author: Sandro (The Pit, Deyja), 06-08-2023 19:05 Like
Great - Element Land
Excellent map. Even if you get most of the OP spells in the game it makes you work for it.

Author: Nightfmare (Moscow, Russia), 31-07-2023 00:29 Like
Perfect! - Element Land
Great map! If you like long games, you should definately try it. I spent the whole week on it and got a lot of satisfaction and pleasure!
Sadly i became too strong at month 9 =) Evil wizard wasnt a real problem for me. But the map is brilliant!
The first try i failed to win a chase for the power in the middle of the game.

Nightfmare (Moscow, Russia) writes:
31-07-2023 00:40

I tried to raise demons half of a game, but all it was useless. - Element Land

My army in the end.
Да, я плюшкин =)

I tried to raise demons half of a game, but all it was useless. - Element Land

Author: Vasya Pupkin, 10-06-2023 06:30
adventure~ - Element Land
One of a kind map that offers a very different gameplay from any other I've seen so far. I take it was inspired by Crapcore, but it feels nothing like it and imo is way way better.

The main point that makes the map unique is how rewards from quests work -- you get huge creature stacks from seer huts, pandora boxes and prisons, and they overshadow everything you could hire normally from towns and dwellings. As the result, rather than stacking up a single army, you naturally end up with several strong heroes running around with very weird armies that you would never see in a normal game. And the same goes for AI.

Some other points i'd like to mention:
1. Geography is very well designed. You play sim city at the start, but after the first month or two the map becomes very dynamic with all kinds of enemy heroes running around all over the place.
2. Town portal is difficult to get, which means the player gets it very late, but AI just never gets it at all, so it creates disbalance later in the game, when AI can't jump between towns easily, but player can.
3. I think giving so many AIs expert berserk was a bad idea, and the spell is better off just not existing on the map at all. On one hand, it forces the player to keep pendant of dispassion equipped at all times, on the other hand, in player's hands the spell is just too OP and not really necessary to win.
4. Difficulty seemed a bit low for me. When white border heroes came out, their army and stats were just too far behind to make them actually dangerous.

Author: Vasya Pupkin, 20-05-2023 07:38
adventure~ - Element Land
Not sure if that's intended, but Cove player can take off the 100 Rust dragons from the sea garrison that he controls from the start, i noticed that other players can't do that with their garrisons.

Author: JohanTheBoss, 17-05-2023 10:10 Like
the best map maker - Element Land
Hey Tadanga, please make other similar maps like this, you are the best map maker I ever seen and I played this map for 5-6 times already. I really love this map as it consist of many traits that I like:
- Though AI heroes are strong with various strategies, they are still defeatable without the need of using Berserk (I think Berserk should be banned of this game once and for all)
- Most quests are challenging with nice rewards
- No lame hidden route/ treasures. I dont want to play any map that requiring players to spam map editor to look for route and treasures.

Author: Roman (Russia), 08-05-2023 12:40 Like
This is The Map! - Element Land
I've opened Heroes 3 for myself again with your map. Insane details, this map turns it into a full scale RPG with hundreds of quests and stories.
Thank you sir for your incredible work!

Author: corn flakes (Somewhere), 07-05-2023 02:40
Also - Element Land
Also could add a screenshot before final battle against Evil Wizard. I also had Vidomina with Necro army and 133k Liches in case I failed, but in the end this hero crushed Evil Wizard with ease.

The map was tough during middle of game because Purple had tough heroes like Gunnar, Dragon God, and other from prisons, plus the Ring of Oblivion with heavy losses... Struggled lot fighting Purple, until I managed to randomly hire Element Queen from tavern that had superior primary stats and managing to get 2nd town portal scroll. And then the map because much easier once I managed to get Cloak of Undead King for Vidomina (I was lucky, I only got this item because the enemy picked it up behind white border gate, so killing this enemy granted me this ultimate artifact)
Also - Element Land

Author: corn flakes (Somewhere), 28-04-2023 16:07
Fun map - Element Land
Overall fun map which rewards exploration a lot. Very similar to another map called "cr*pcore".

The most annoying thing in the map are the randomized one-way portals. Some of them have too many ends, so getting the exact location require constant save/loading. It is alright if there are few ends for them, but with many, it is just waste of time (reloading a save also takes loading time with such giant map). Please fix them by adding more copies of their inputs to some of their outputs.

Another things I didn't like were Ring of Oblivion, please ban this item which makes overpowered enemies too hard to handle at the middle game.

Anyways, I can recommend

Author: Asker (Denmark), 24-03-2023 21:23 Like
Incredible map - Element Land
At first I was sceptical about this map since it didn't seem to embrace building and gathering ressources efficiently like other maps.

But then I realised it is simply just a different HOMM3 experience which totally grew on me. I've done four playthroughs over the past week, as you can see from my highscore.

My latest game was Tower in which I managed to beat it on month 3 week 3 day 7. I've been playing HOMM3 for a long time but never ventured much into custom maps or pvp, therefore I'm not the most skillful HOMM3 player, hence I'm very proud about this run.

This map is my favorite HOMM3 map alongside The Devil is in the Detail. Incredible stuff, well done mapmaker!
Incredible map - Element Land

Author: JohanTheBoss, 20-02-2023 06:12
Best map ever - Element Land
Okay so I managed to finish this map with Cove after 7 months (could have make it quicker if I know the way to Evil Wizard earlier).

Actually we can win this map without Blind and Berserk, so expert fire is not a must. For my case logistic and archery work better.

Tip to win this map, for me, is to find the Red tent and conquer the Old town soonest - they are the keys to boost up ur stat and your army quickly.

A minus point for this map is that it has too many variations with all those random portals cuz in some scenario, computer can reach right destination and manage to recruit OP heroes or open strong pandora boxes to surpass you easily

Author: gnollking, 19-02-2023 22:14 Like
Best map - Element Land
After a few years and countless playthroughs, this is still the greatest map I have ever played. I love massive maps with many playable factions and strategies for re-playability and a special victory condition to go for instead of chasing down the AI opponents once you're strong enough to basically beat anything. This is what every map maker should strife for, despite some minor flaws.

Author: Spiff (Chicago, US), 19-02-2023 17:15
Awesome Map! - Element Land
Amazing map, so much detail and well thought out positions, teleports, boxes, artifacts, pathing, everything just amazing! 10/10 One of the best H3 maps ever made hands down.

Played twice, first game I played dungeon was too slow and couldn't win by month 9, second game played castle won mo7. If you're having a hard time I'd suggest playing more aggro and gathering troops as you explore.

Author: dan (Israel), 11-02-2023 19:48
map wont show on my game map list - Element Land
please help! I really want to play this but it just wont show up, I have unzipped and put it in the maps folder..
I am playing heroes 3 complete HD.

labrice (France) writes:
10-03-2023 16:42

HOTA - Element Land

Cause you need HOTA not complete edition

Heilari writes:
27-02-2024 20:49

? - Element Land

а какая версия нужна?

Author: Adrian and Jessica (Poland), 13-01-2023 23:12 Like
We played it for 1month coop with my gf - Element Land
We always play h3 as allies after work sitting on a couch. This map was just incredible. So well balanced and full of challenges and till the very end. Tadanga you should be paid for this!

Author: Konstantin (Greece), 23-11-2022 17:04
Konstantin - Element Land
perfect

Author: Aglyca (UK), 18-11-2022 17:36 Like
Incredible Scenario - Element Land
I enjoyed this map so much - I wish I could experience it again for the first time. Amazing battles and such a well-designed map with loads of interesting side quests besides the main gameplay. An absolute must-play!

Grimraven (Vancouver, WA, USA) writes:
19-11-2022 00:12

@Aglyca - Element Land

You can experience it again playing it as purple :)

Author: Siti Komariah (Indonesia), 18-11-2022 07:02
This is super and Fuanrastic Map Ever!!! - Element Land
Please, i need something like this. I have played last night. Wow, too many challenge! Love it. Tadanga is the best map creator ever!

Author: Vilem, 18-10-2022 05:56
Lovely - Element Land
Great map

Author: Grimraven (Vancouver, WA, USA), 27-09-2022 02:34 Like
OMG this map is the best out here - Element Land
After playing it as a good guy side, I had such fun playing it, but after completing it I just did not want to replay the same map as purple ( evil ).
So I played crapcore - decent map.
Kill the gods - also great.
But all the others I tried just pales in comparison.
So naturally, I came back to play as evil ( purple ) version and I am having a blast already!

Grimraven (Vancouver, WA, USA) writes:
07-10-2022 00:55

Playing as purple feels too easy - Element Land

Having played map as blue the first time, and having very tough but interesting time, it feels way too easy replaying it as purple.

For one - it is much easier, when you get to learn all the magic schools since you start with conflux. This is actually huge. Next, you learn berserk fairly early as well, and that makes a difference!

In Fact I would rank berserk probably even higher than town portal, and a tip to map maker to consider.

It is much harder to beat heroes like Dragon God, which wears dragon father's armor and thus immune to berserk.
But taking pandora boxes that boosts your army and beating tough guards with berserk is very easy, which is why I never felt any pressure playing as purple.
For some odd reason AI heroes are also playing very passively: For example, they would approach your empty town without any heroes nearby, but would not attack it. Just odd...

Author: Grimraven (Vancouver, WA, USA), 14-09-2022 09:12 Like
This map takes you on an adventure! - Element Land
This map was very enjoyable to play because of all of its quests and hidden places to were not easy to discover. I liked that town portal was only attainable from scroll and even that was very tough to obtain and only much much later. So most of the challenge was to strategically position your primary heroes near green town portal gates so you could protect your towns and prevent computer heroes from taking them.
I also liked how nasty some purple heroes used artifact combos. Elemental king and queen was definitely tough. They use artifact that prevents lvl 1-2 spells and casts expert berserk on you :D time to cure...oh wait. When armies are of 10k every thing, berserk is pretty much to be avoided at all costs!
I did not replay this map, but if I had, playing as blue, I should have thought about going for water and fire on main hero. Especially to clone angels and resurrect your entire army. Instead I went air and earth, and playing this map made me realize that when armies are this big, fire and water is most important. Earth being important as well due to town portal, but with fly and DD disabled, air becomes not necessary.

Author: y (Polska), 20-08-2022 16:06
help - Element Land
where is the white keymaster in both versions? pls help

Thievy writes:
26-09-2022 12:55

AI only - Element Land

White keymaster is designed to only be acquired by AI. It is to boost their heroes/armies.

Author: f, 22-06-2022 21:39
Truly enjoyed this map - Element Land
I wish there was more maps like this. played this map a couple of times. Today I tried necro, farming skeletons was awesome to get 700k + skeles.
Truly enjoyed this map - Element Land

BenS (Seattle, USA) writes:
15-07-2022 08:40

Re: other maps - Element Land

Some I thought were similar - I love these types too!
- crapcore
- Kill the Gods
- Devil is in the Detail

If you know of others like it, would love to hear!

Author: shoTgun (Israel), 23-05-2022 20:05
Question: how to select other color than red? - Element Land
I always get assigned the red color and
can't figure out a way to select other colors.

Tomtom (Hungary) writes:
22-06-2022 08:40

Player selection - Element Land

Just click on flags at the beginning of the player rows. If only red flag, you have no choice (map setting).

Tomtom (Hungary) writes:
22-06-2022 08:43

Wiki - Element Land

https://heroes.thelazy.net/index.php/Res toration_of_Erathia_Manual_Page_11

Author: Andy (UK), 27-03-2022 11:12 Like
Amazing map - Element Land
I played as tan and completed on first attempt but it took a long time. What an amazing map - so much detail - loved the quests being the main way to get troops and the difficulties to get certain spells - added a new dimension to the game.

Thanks mapmaker - hope you make more.

The only thing I couldn't find was the white tent - which I thought was impossible until seeing others on here found it. How do you get to it?

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-102 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy