Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Metataxer's Revenge (english version) - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Metataxer's Revenge (english version) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Metataxer's Revenge (english version) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Metataxer's Revenge (english version)

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
P. Shelley

Added: 21-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Bad people | Zli ludzi | Alexandretta | Gelo's fight

| 1-30 | 31-37 |

Author: Vu Giang (viet nam), 31-10-2023 06:06
Nemesis - Metataxer's Revenge (english version)
Are there any tips or tricks to beat Nemesis? He has 3 x 600 Ferie Dragon, and I don't have the Anti-Magic spell and enough creatures to fight him.

Author: hai bilu, 14-04-2023 22:42
i stuck - Metataxer's Revenge (english version)
at the very begining in the fire zone, i have 4 geenies sumun boat, the hat artifact and 20 stone. they dident open the brown exsit and i tried to sumun boat in diferrent places and failed. helppppp

Author: Jonathan Folkesson (Sverige), 18-07-2021 16:10
asd - Metataxer's Revenge (english version)
I think the map is amazing and fantastic. But i don't like the two week cancer "intro"

Author: Dandy (Moscow, Russia), 10-10-2017 13:08
Walkthrough - Metataxer's Revenge (english version) - Metataxer's Revenge (english version
map is very interesting and unfortunately from this author is the only have enough tested to complete walkthrough(but incredible potential). Only because of RoseKavalier's walkthrough i finished this map. I try to break his record and did it on stream in 247 (2 month, 4 week, 7 day). Thanks to Rosekavalier for detailed walkthrough and thanks to Nautilus with a desire to test better Rise of the Sun King

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 29-05-2016 16:06 Like
Walkthrough - Metataxer's Revenge (english version)
Fantastic map, one of the best! For anyone having a hard time through this one, I made a complete walkthrough which can help you get through.

http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=42172

Author: Nikos (Greece), 09-02-2016 13:22
Quest guard - Metataxer's Revenge (english version)
If you are about to start playing this map, be aware that the quest guard at 91/11/0 has no objective and cannot be opened. Be sure to edit it first on mapeditor.

Author: Momchil Ivanov (Sofia, Bulgaria), 24-12-2015 03:47
Metataxer's Revenge - Metataxer's Revenge (english version)
For Salamander

Momchil Ivanov (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
24-12-2015 03:49

lol - Metataxer's Revenge (english version)

lol i try to upload screeen shot but never mind

Author: Momchil Ivanov (Sofia, Bulgaria), 22-12-2015 18:37
Metataxer's Revenge is it a bug ? - Metataxer's Revenge (english version)
Hi another great map from Nautilus and translate even in English from frifix. I am not sure if i enconter a bug from day 1 or just need to figure it out but Sir Lock is attacking my rapart with 190 imps and 20 Rust Dragons which i dont think i can defeat with 5 sharpshooters and 1 crystal dragon not to mention that Les Strada seems imposible. Any feedback will be very helpfull

Momchil Ivanov (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
24-12-2015 00:06

Metataxer Revenge - Metataxer's Revenge (english version)

I found the solution :-)

Author: Mike (Vilnius, Lithuania), 17-11-2014 23:09
Heroes3 of Lucky and Unlucky
Lucky unlucky, lucky unlucky, lucky unlucky. It's easier win jackpot on friday 13, when is full moon, rather not some fights. 2 hrs ago, i decided restart a map, to find maybe i somewhere missed those 5 enchanters. And i still on day 7, although I know what to do. i feel bad, that i spend so many time on this map. P.s. On first day you give a hint "... There will be a chance to repair it, when "A Friend" has reached Level 18. And he must do it until day 21..." then why border guards are closed at 14d? 7d earlier.

Nikos (Greece) writes:
21-02-2015 23:50

Hey

Are you still around here?

Author: Mike (Vilnius, Lithuania), 17-11-2014 18:25
Mike
Anybody playng this map? I still can't find 5 enchanters

Andras (Iasi, Romania) writes:
09-02-2016 00:10

Enchanters - Metataxer's Revenge (english version)

Maybe try recruting hero Vertigo 2 time.... you will even have enchanters to spare :D

Author: Mike (Vilnius, Lithuania), 13-11-2014 20:17
Quest Guard 35 Enchanters
Ummm... Maybe i'm blind, but i missing 5 enchanters to open Quest Guard (Return with 35 Enchanters). I have only 30. 9 from Mr. Vertigo, 7 from Pandora Box, 6 from Tower, 4 from garrison and 4 joined to me for the great glory :) But without +5 Enchanters i don't know or i find that great glory. Maybe someone saw them somewhere?

Author: Mike (Vilnius, Lithuania), 13-11-2014 01:06
WoW!
Wow! thanks! =) from now, that bulky friend is my best friend :D I escaped, but now i thinking... I killed Double Bert... It's OK? Or i must leave him and Tan Horse alive? Because when i'm on a boat, Resus talk about him, that he chasing me.

Nautilus (Vienna) writes:
13-11-2014 01:25

re

Thats ok!

Greets

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 11-11-2014 00:05 Like
a pity
Yeah a pity to have one bad rating. Especially when the guy giving it is waiting for help.

Those kinds of maps should be out competition, how to compare?

Author: Mike (Vilnius, Lithuania), 10-11-2014 23:55
Behemoth
so how defeat that one behemoth? Elixir of life not helping, because behemoth can make for me up to 72 damage if i just defending with my master genies. When Genies on defending position, they have in total 15 points of defence.

11-11-2014 17:03

re

You've got one bulky friends for the duration of that battle. Maybe you need some magic to happen?

11-11-2014 17:04

re 2

Actually I think you chose a bad way. You should have upgraded your genies and
list that elixir by now.

Greets

Mike (Vilnius, Lithuania) writes:
12-11-2014 16:46

H3

Ok, thanks. Maybe someday i find that bulky friend. And by now i leaving this map for the future, because for first day it's need a lot of time. I replayed them ( those two battles ) about 5 times. I think its enough for me :) And it's only first day :D

12-11-2014 16:50

re

Try to fire up the catapult!

Greets

Author: Adi (Iasi, Romania), 08-11-2014 13:02 Like
Balista for day3
Where did you find that balista. Sorry but cant figure :(

09-11-2014 14:57

re

You mean for the siege against the behemoth?
Sorry, had been a long time,I don't remember what happens on each day. For the siege, it appears out of thin air! The other ballista(that actually damages stuff) us held by Mr. Vertigo.

Greets

Author: Farouk (Lebanon), 27-04-2014 12:24 Like
Help is needed
Very interesting map indeed, too many save required.
When i am reaching the border at (8,93,2) , the quest is to defeat the Rust dragons at (4,93,1) but i didn't encounter the Rust Dragons since a player defeat them before! i am stuck , any suggestion?

N.B: how to reach the seer's hunt at (0,96,1) in week 2!

Thanks,

m (Bulgaria) writes:
28-04-2014 13:02

Rust

If the tan player defeated them,it means he opened HIS quest guard and you just follow the path to his rampart.

If other player defeated them,maybe you should just wait a bit for the tan player to get out.

About the hut that gives pathfinding,you can play faster and reach it.

09-11-2014 14:59

re

I hate to say this, but the rating system of this site is really bad. Once you get a rating lower than 10, your map well never be seen again...this is especially true now that all the old maps are re uploaded. I kindly ask you to change that rating of 9, I'd you are still online here....it is like the effort of hundreds of hits going to waste...
Greets

Author: Ironfist (Shenzhen), 20-04-2014 07:35
Bug in Version 19.2?
1) The quest guard at (91,11,0) has no quest defined. It used to be defeating Mr. Canoli

2) Tan hero Theophrast at (124,106,0) used to carry Charm of Mana in v18.1, which can be used to open quest guard (130,109,0). But in v19.1 and v19.2 the charm of mana is gone. Thus the only way to kill One Eye at (125, 116, 0) is to wait for him to come out by day 55. Since the quest guard at (31,54,0) requires One Eye to be defeated, I can't reach red tent before One Eye is defeated. Then how can I get to the pandra's box at (116,23,0) for free, which is due on day 56?

Author: Vince (USA), 08-04-2014 21:25
2 efreets
how to defeat the two efreets? i'm lost.

m (Bulgaria) writes:
11-04-2014 11:33

Efreets

It is well explained how to defeat them in the comment pages for the german version of the map.
The two versions seem to be very quiet right now,but if any players begin the map,we can share some tips/hints about.

Author: m (Bulgaria), 05-04-2014 17:53
Still first week
Well,I managed the battle with some reloads and now I have the gold bag after the Fiery dragon fight.
Now I wonder how to get Tan Horse out of the sanctuary...

Author: m (Bulgaria), 05-04-2014 03:12
First week box
I read here and in the other thread some info on passing the first week.
I wonder-is taking the box so easy,that is not mentioned at all?
I mean the genies can cast variety of useful spells,but they are all random.
Our hero can also have 2 morale for the genies.I am thinking about moving the genies and with self curing getting hand to hand with the elfs.Still only as a plan...

Author: Gogu (,Bucharest, Romania), 08-02-2014 00:49
1 behemot
Stuck in day 2. Can't beat 1 behemoth with just two royal griffins and two genies. Too bad 'cause the map looked promising...

10-02-2014 17:31

re

Try to defeat the 2 efreets on day 1, then try the behemots on day 3.

Against the behemot, your army should consist of 2 Master Genies and one rather bulky, yet stationary, friend...

Author: Miki (Slovakia), 29-11-2013 11:59
1 behemont
How to defeat the behemont with just 2 royal griffins and 2 genies?? I've tried 100 times still no luck.
BTW what for Mr. Fat have to beat the first hero?

Author: Nautilus (Vienna), 29-10-2013 19:08
Finally
I finally got up my lazy ass and fixed the bug mentioned below for both versions. :)

Greets

no fat like mr fat (Russia) writes:
08-12-2013 18:04

nomads

yo dude,i have Q why in your old version there 157 nomads but in this 1 there 181,now idk what 2 do, i use 2 beat them with 2 times armageddon and save the last armageddon for carrot pit 2 enchanters.now i cant win with 2 armageddon they still alive with 3-4 units ech stack so im empty my spell points and cant use it no more on carrot pit .now i know later on this 2 enchanters will give me problems later so what 2 do

Nautilus writes:
16-01-2014 12:36

Woppa

Try to Increase your spellpower :)

Author: Ironfist (China), 30-09-2013 18:55
bug in a quest guard
There is a bug for the quest guard at (107, 58, 0), asking a Greater Basilisk for the entrance to Fortress Uruk. It has a deadline on Month 1 Week 1 Day 1!!

Ironfist (China) writes:
01-10-2013 07:43

Another problem with the same quest guard

The quest guard asked for an upgraded gnoll before. Now it asks for a greater basilisk and the town started with an upg. basilisk pit. So the hero in the town can get out quite soon.

Author: SileVa, 17-09-2013 13:55
gems
Map looks great but I'm stuck in the first week..no gems to upgrade the giant,what did I miss ?

Author: homm (Russia), 16-09-2013 05:51
Gate (107, 58, 0)
Nautilus, gates(107,58,0) should be opened on the first day in version 19.1
Is this a bug?

Ironfist (China) writes:
30-09-2013 18:58

Looks like

I found this too. I think it is a bug. This quest guard has no deadline in earlier versions

10-10-2013 03:36

re

Im sorry i dont know how this could happen. Ill fix it as fast as i can

Author: HaXiiT (Poland), 07-09-2013 14:43
How to act
I have just kill the hydras in Stronghold, wondering what to do now. I went up to Tower castle, i can beat an enemy but it gives me nothing. Golems seems unkillable for me. Even if i beat golems (looked in editor) then i don't have 35 enchanters to kill enemy hero and transform. Any advices ?

13-09-2013 14:15

35 Enchanters

If you take all fights without losses, you will have the sufficient amount of enchanters. If not, you have to wait with this gate. I was very generous with not asking for the death o Rodriguez any where...

Greets, Nautilus

Author: Andrei, 20-08-2013 12:09
boars
well, my friend, it may be an easy battle but i am totally missing the point :) where1 exactly in the front should i place the titan? remember, i dont have armageddon, right?

Author: Nautilus (Vienna), 19-08-2013 22:12
Well
That one is kinda easy:

Send your titans to the front, then it becomes very easy :)

If you still can't do it, you can wait for enchanters to cast slow, I cant do anything about that being possible^^

Greets, Biobob

Author: Andrei, 19-08-2013 22:00
mr vertigo
how am i supposed to defeat a swarm of boars with 1 titan and several enchanters and no armageddon?

| 1-30 | 31-37 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy