Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about For Victory! - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map For Victory! - heroes 3 mapsDownload map For Victory! - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> For Victory!

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Its the story of two ravers bffs, Jay and Silent Bob, whose drugs were stolen by villains! Their quest is to get them back, along with freeing a few friends and kicking some authoritarian butts!

Set AI bonus to resource/gold! Beware of xp overflow!

WoG Settings explained in 1st day event!

Added: 28-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Four Dimensions for Battle | Heaven Vs Hell | Bug Hunt | Grandmaster

Author: funkykoval (Warsaw, Poland), 02-05-2015 12:44 Like
Great map
Hi

I cannot find dimension door nor fly nor reach angel of wings nor Tom of Air magic

is it impossible without your script?

I did not used it

Regards

Kicferk writes:
02-05-2015 14:41

Air tome

Afair, fly and dd are available after you slay Dragonis, a terrible oppoent with tons of dragons.

There was, however, a glitch that caused him to disappear after attacking some randomly spawned creatures. I don't remember if it was possible to get around it in any way.

Cheers

Kicferk writes:
02-05-2015 21:37

Around 5/50/1, there is a riddle. If you solve it and smash some guardians, you will be rewarded with DD.

Author: Juri (Moscow), 08-04-2015 09:53 Like
settings
can you send me a file with the wogify settings, my mail is zhao-zilong@web.de

Author: Juri, 06-04-2015 08:07 Like
1 damage
nice map. I had to retry several times because I liked to play with some more wog options than it was advised. For example one of the rebalanced hero skills made it very hard to get past the Viper. Later on I found out that I somehow got Dimension door. Apparently it is part of the Beelzebub set. Not sure if it was wog or addition from era or your map. In the end game I got an overflow in Dam reduction through silent Bob so that everyone did only one dam to him.

Author: Rafa (Chennai), 13-02-2015 08:23
Greatness and stuckness
First of all, just wanna say this is one of greatest maps I've played in H3, since the very beginning you see the prospects of having massive stacks of army are quite clear, which is always fun!
But I wanna know if there's something I've missed cause I get to Cowman, he's in the middle of the sea with his nice boat and I cannot reach him, suggestion?

Kicferk writes:
15-02-2015 18:19

Cowman

The only place where he can go in "sea" is a small pool of water, and the fact that you can see him confirmas that. The only way he could be there is by summon boat spell. The only way in which he can get it is his town mage guild. So you should have an access to it too, and use it to get him.

If it fails for whatever reason, you can try to move your army away, he may cone to land and try to take your cities then.

Rafa (Chennai) writes:
16-02-2015 09:44

Bug?

Thanks for your answer and sorry for my lack of accuracy :) . I tried all those things, it just came as a sort of a bug, there was no spell anywhere, checked the editor and summon boat spell was disabled and got stuck for weeks trying all it could be done, guessing that the water walk spell had some point in all that.

Author: Slava, 30-11-2014 23:08
opinion
Very interesting map. But easy if use some possibilities. 60k angels and 255k nagas, who can stop that army?

Kicferk writes:
01-12-2014 11:36

Army

To get such an army you probably needed to upgrade town structures. I don't recall them being a reward for any quest, especially not in such quantity. As far as I know creature growth in towns should remain constant, except for dwelling bonuses.
Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it. WoG options described in intro are more of guidelines than hard rules :) Cheers

Slava writes:
07-12-2014 22:03

huge army

It's simple. А sharpshooter is 4-level creature, an enchanter 6-level creature. Using altar of transformation and abilities of 2 heroes can create a huge high-level army :). I think you special place on the map Altar of Transformating, don't you?

Kicferk writes:
07-12-2014 22:15

Altar

Ah, right, forgot about it. Still, gathering 255k creatures to start with is quite a long thing. I remember turning all low level creatures to skeletons on stage of necro once, and I only got like 70k of them. So I guess the army you got was a late game one, and at that stage you are supposed to be pretty much invincible anyway :)

And just to clarify, map is Oblivious's, so it was him who added the altar.

Cheers

Author: D.Cuong (Ha Noi), 28-11-2014 10:41 Like
Draconis
I find the way defeat Draconis, share to U :))
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=GzfUzAXy Z2c

Oblivious writes:
02-12-2014 17:31

!

Nice, never tried it this way! I guess you had great luck, ur phoenix didnt get fear at all! :D

Author: phatboi858, 23-11-2014 11:45
Draconis
How the hell do I beat him!?!?! he got the annoying artifact and dispels everything i do

Kicferk writes:
23-11-2014 18:17

Draconis

Kicferk(that's me):
Bring a lot of fodder, 1 fast unit and some ghost dragons(like 500). Cast prayer first round and hope op won't kill ghosts. Protect sharpshooters and bones with forcefield second round. Cast antimagic on ghost dragons third round. And that is basically it, then follow the strategy provided by Oblivious :)

It does not hurt to read past comments. Key is to drain AI out of mana and protect your sharpshooters and ghost dragons. This battle is among the toughest, so good luck. Also, frenzy is your friend, otherwise killing dragons will take you a ton of time and a ton of shots.

Cheers

Author: gili, 05-10-2014 00:39
Some problem or not?
Author: gili, 05-10-2014 00:37
Some problem or not?
Allmous all of WoG objects are broken. They discripted like (WoG object - (not visited) and when i wisiting it nothing happen) time market and a big stronghold near the place you start, blue big tower near mages city undegroun. etc.

Oblivious writes:
05-10-2014 22:02

!

Use the WoG settings included with the map and it's gonna be fine.

Kicferk writes:
06-10-2014 02:20

Decorations

I believe some objects(like Emerald Towers) were just added as a decoration instead of a functional objects, so if nothing happens when you visit an object, that is probably the reason :)

Author: Mario (Slovakia), 15-09-2014 13:43
Desolator
Hi guys, Map is awesome to play, but any advise how to beat Desolator (104,4)? he is too powerful for me, with strong army :/

Kicferk writes:
17-09-2014 12:53

Barbarian guy

I'm not sure who the "desolator" ; is, but from the coordinates you gave it is likely the barbarian guy, with Gorynyches. I suggest forcing him to attack you in a siege, that way you only need to deal with his gorynyches, cyclop kings and thunderbirds(and catapult). You should have some really nice number of sharpshooters that can help you do that by now :) If he destroys the walls, you can use force field.

I remember bulking him up after testing, but in siege he should be manageable.

Mario (Slovakia) writes:
17-09-2014 22:55

He seems to be a Dark Knight (orange player) which is freezed on one place all the times (at 104,4 underground) so I can't force him to attack me in a siege. His creatures are 2x9999 War Zealots, 2x9999 Ancient Behemonts, 1x9999 Black Dragons, 2x9999 Faerie Dragons. His primary skill are 99,99,99,99. Currently impossible to beat him :/

Kicferk writes:
18-09-2014 00:27

Desolator

Ah, found him :) I never did this fight, as I played earlier version. However, on this stage of the game you should posess a combination artifact giving resistance to spells of lvl4 and lower(power of dragon father or how was it called). Use it to counter fairy dragons. Apart from that, slow, kite and berserk him, ofc with orb of vulnerability :) You should have enough ranged army to deal with his zealots too, at least with archery spec :)Bring some fodder for kiting too, as you won't be able to resurrect your units.

Author: Piotr (Argentina), 29-08-2014 20:06
Ambiguous feeling
Good job, interesting map, worth 10, but...raw.
The map was finished in 5th months, 1t week, 4 days on impossible difficulty. 3.58 WOG ERA. Playing with author’s settings /I have left only commander and stack experience for more fun/. I had many problems with Draconis, because every time /5 attempts/, practically at the end of winning battle with him, he casts something that ruins the game /access violation/. By the way, advice of using Ghost D. does not work- Draconis has dispel spell, only with Phoenix /has more speed than Azure D/ and Power of Father you can beat him casting shield. The advice of waiting that hero spends 1700 spell points is not fun at all. Later I had a problem with Witch because after Berserk spell she casted something that ruins the game //Location 6:57, EIP=0_005A7183, Access Violation, Attempt to write the inaccessible data at 0_677C4C2E.//. I had to bring all my force to kick her ass without berserk and praying faerie dr. do not cast clone on my ArchAngels in attack, because after that it was impossible to use clone on them to resurrect troops. The game stucks if you left Anniquilator or Draconis to move. After last Pandora box in the sea, my troops got Negative! experience and later in the towns I had to move troop one by one because they lost it if I wanted to move them all in town in one step with hero. The Ruin and Titan King heroes are much more difficult to fight than Draconis /to compare with them he is a baby/ because in 2-3 month I do not have enough force. Valery was partially right about jumping heroes’ level from 74 to 88 but then it freezes without changing and level 90 was unreachable. I could reach this 88 level with 2 principal heroes. The secret is not to use till the end Trees of Kn. in the map.
P.S. The map is good I like it but needs testing. Playing WOG map without so many interesting WOG features /I like 8level monsters, stack exp., for example/ is not so interesting as it could be. Practically it is SOD map with huge armies to fight. Remembering SOD 1or2? EOW Maximus with less than 200 archangels at the end :).

Kicferk writes:
31-08-2014 22:19

Wog features and errors

The map was tested with the settings described by author. Especially stack experience can break a lot of things in the game. Unfortunately, I don't know what combination of spells and features caused your errors.

The tactics against Dragonis worked for me in earlier version of the map, when he had additional legion of fairy dragons at his commands. I played without stack experience, so with prayer and speed artifacts ghost dragons were fast enough. Maybe he did not cast dispel in my fight because he had some spells on him, or because I left a hole for earth elementals to attack my ghost dragons.

Anyway, thanks for playing, and if you want some more WoG oriented experience, we are working on continuation of the story :) I doubt it will be Valery's level of additional features, but we will include quite a few, I promise.

Valery writes:
01-09-2014 07:12

ask

Well but ask me, because I have fixes for all those bugs mentioned. Experience bug, levels overflow bug, and everything else.

You ask on forum, I provide the codes.

Author: Johnny (Canada), 24-08-2014 22:52
Hey
This is a really cool map, but my game always freezes on the 3rd day of the 3rd week of the 4th month. I would really appreciate some help or advice so I can finish this map.

Kicferk writes:
25-08-2014 15:04

Freezes

The only place I stumbled upon a freeze was when I was near Draconis, which is possible judging from the time. You will need to catch him in one turn after landing, or else the freeze occurs. Probably because of his huge army, AI does not seem to be able to judge its moves too well :/ If everything else fails, use the "sea captain's bug" with movement points to catch him.

Johnny (Canada) writes:
25-08-2014 18:31

Thanks

Thanks, that's exactly what it was!

Author: tevez (Vietnam), 24-08-2014 07:34
10 skill?
I put script.dat in maps folder. But heroes have only 8 secondary skills.

Kicferk writes:
24-08-2014 11:10

Skills

After playing for a while you should have access to school of wizardry and battle academy, they allow for unlimited skills for money.

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 24-07-2014 11:06
One of best Games ever
Thanks to Author for one of the best games ever. Only one remark: In case that you have "Angel Wings" you will don't care to came to Oblivion from down. So I captured the Oblivion and missed the "End of Days".
I would put some sign near Event. By the way the last battle with the "End of Days" was to easy. Also I finished the game without a battle with Draconis.
Thanks once more for an excellent game.
Also, if you need help with testing your new games I can help you.

Oblivious (Thessaloniki, Greece) writes:
26-07-2014 10:50

Thank you!

Im glad you liked the map! Yeap, I know this can happen if you fly and dont trigger the event to summon End of Days, but its kinda rare! Im also working on my next map, I ve finished overground, now working on underground, although I think it will take a while (end of august/september) since Im gonna have to add some scripts to make it more interesting for the players, and I have no clue how to make those myself, so it is also kinda up to my scripter friend Kicferk! If you enjoyed my first one, you are gonna love this one! As soon there is a somewhat playable version ready I ll send it to you to check it out as well!

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 22-07-2014 00:21
Cape of conjuring.
I captured the Oblivion Tower, but Cape of Conjuring is still missing. I didn't find also Draconis, may be I killed him and didn't pay attention. There are still 2 heroes: Annihilator that killing him gives me nothing and "End of Days" that I don't know how to get there. There are also Silence castle that is unreachable. Please, help - how to continue the game?

23-07-2014 18:31

!

In order to finish the game, you need to assemble the Ring of the Magi. The last piece, cape of conjuring is on hero End of Days. Once you step on 70.12.0 he will be teleported near the first 2 castles you conquered (44.3.0). Also, Silence is supposed to be unreachable. You must have killed Draconis as well, otherwise I see no other way to have reached Oblivion.

Author: Wicker (Praha), 06-07-2014 17:20
Death
Is it possible to avoid cursed ground when fighting death? THX for reply

daoanhanhdzung (VietNam) writes:
07-07-2014 11:09

Death

open the gate to free the hero, then let him make his turn to move to non-cursed ground.

Author: Cyanide (USA), 28-06-2014 17:23
Help
How can i kill draconis.I cant use any spell

28-06-2014 17:58

Draconis

He has artifact Power of Dragonfather, immunity to all spells lv1 2 3 4! Hide army behind forcefield and exhaust all his spellpoints! (he got a lot, around 2k :D) I did it with 2.5k ghost dragon and sharpshooters with frenzy, bring for fodder pegasi and archmagi to speed things up a bit.

Cyanide (USA) writes:
29-06-2014 19:29

Good map

Amazing map!!! Thank you for this one.

abc writes:
06-08-2014 19:22

Can you elaborate more?

Can you elaborate more? Force Shield lasts for only 2 rounds draconis can eliminate an entire stack of 20k sharpshooters easily

Kicferk writes:
18-08-2014 00:34

Draconis

Bring a lot of fodder, 1 fast unit and some ghost dragons(like 500). Cast prayer first round and hope op won't kill ghosts. Protect sharpshooters and bones with forcefield second round. Cast antimagic on ghost dragons third round. And that is basically it, then follow the strategy provided by Oblivious :)

Author: Wicker (Prague, Czech Republic), 27-06-2014 20:13
Titan King
Hello, im on 3.1.5 and i have to fight Titan king, i dont have orb of vurnerability and without it fight seems impossible, can some1 give me a hint how to do it? THX for reply

27-06-2014 21:29

tt king

Hehe, orb of vulnerability is available, it is at 4,80,0! I believe though battle can be won without it, just bring a lot of cannon fodder with you if you decide to do it without orb! G luck!

Wicker (Praha) writes:
28-06-2014 13:49

Question

Emerald towers are supposed not to work? THX for reply

28-06-2014 17:01

Emerald Towers

They are there only for decoration! I dont think you really need them anyway, you are already super strong!

Author: Ktoto (Gdeto), 27-06-2014 10:22
Поначалу кажется легко, но потом битвы сложные(ка

27-06-2014 12:51

!

English please!

Author: Jap (Romania), 27-06-2014 00:03
Nvm
Nevermind, i found the missing piece and assembled it... :D
Good job on this great map.

Author: Jap (Romania), 26-06-2014 23:58
How to finish map?
So i have beaten all heroes on the map, including God. Amazing map, but how do i finish it? I can't seem to find the Ring of the Magi. Can't even assemble it, Collar is missing...

27-06-2014 01:06

Win

Congrats! Last 3 heroes carry the pieces to assemble the artifact!

Author: Cyanide (USA), 26-06-2014 09:47
Need help
Hello,is this map playable with era?
I played it with era. but the Green AI didnt end turn.Can you help me? Thanks

26-06-2014 10:10

Settings

Use the file with the settings included with the map! Yes, it runs on era, dont worry.

Cyanide (USA) writes:
26-06-2014 14:37

But...

I copy and paste into data but not work

26-06-2014 20:15

!

You put settings file inside along with map in the map directory and then load the settings file from inside the game, on the wog tab before you start the scenario!

Author: Wicker (Praha), 25-06-2014 15:03
ERA?
Hello, is this map playable with era? i wogified it as event on day 1 said, but for example it changed sword of hellfire to hardened shield(commander artifact). is this supposed to happen? THX for reply

26-06-2014 10:09

Settings

Use the settings file I include with the map download and all will go smooth. I use era myself, so yea you can play it there!

Wicker (Praha) writes:
26-06-2014 12:23

Help

Where exactly should i paste the .dat file please? Same directory as map? THX for reply

Wicker (Praha) writes:
26-06-2014 17:46

First month

Also, for me game breaks on the beggining of the secong month (2.1.1) where pikemen randomly spawns and blue hero SKYNET gets stuck with them. In wog options i deselcted the option week of smth and it still happends.

26-06-2014 20:16

!

Idk, this is a first! Put the settings file in same directory with map and load the settings from inside the wog option tab before you start the map! I havent had such issues before by the way...

Stefan Angelov writes:
24-12-2014 15:38

Freeze for me too

I have exactly the same problem, too bad, map looked good.
I did all that was described in the event day 1, loaded your custom settings and didn't touch anything else, yet the map freezes on the exact same spot as described above.

Author: daoanhanhdung (Vietnam), 23-06-2014 15:32 Like
Fascinating one!
The map is absolutely awesome. I did enjoy it with a lot of fun.
Thank you for this one.

23-06-2014 18:42

Thanks!

Thnx for rating my map! Im glad people like it! Hopefully mid summer I ll release my necro based map!

Author: Oblivious (Thessaloniki, Greece), 22-06-2014 20:17
Update
New map version was uploaded today. Couple more stuff added, mostly visual upgrades, couple fights and quests, also some quest guards fixed. Settings file also included now! Enjoy! Also, if anyone has beaten the 3rd invader, Annihilator, let me know how you managed to do it!

dusik (Czech Republic) writes:
04-07-2014 19:18

re innihilator

I kinda had to, cause in the other case map gonna stuck...bud it was at the start of 14th month so no big deal (24k sharpshooters 14k enchanters and 2k+ 7vl units)...i loaded the map to finish all other reachable quests cause when he appeared for the first time i was unnable to beat him and as i mentioned game crashed

Author: Danny (Somewhere, Earth), 22-06-2014 14:53
Provide .dat file
For me it blocks on 1st day at Orange turn. If you are requiring a specific WoG settings to be used when we play your map why you don't provide a .dat file as well? Like other mapmakers do it here! And we will load that one prior to Wogification of the map.
I am voting this map with a 10 based on the fact that I can see its potential and took you a long time, but do provide the .dat file!

22-06-2014 15:31

!

Thanks for your good words! I ll send new version of map to be uploaded soon, i fixed some minor stuff, this time i will included the .dat file as well so you can enjoy the game!

Author: hero, 12-06-2014 16:09
not tested enough
Good map really but it is not tested enough. I took some kind custom shield at the beginning which gave me dimension door too early.

12-06-2014 16:40

You have enabled the script for Belzebub Buckler or something. Disable it and play map normally. In 1st day event I m explaining the WOG settings!

Daniel writes:
14-06-2014 13:40

Stucked!

Hello...
I would like to test a lil this map...
But for me the map is frozen in day 3...at Orange's turn!!! Never get out from orange turn...
Didnt played for a long time...so dunno...its my game or the map itself?
I am using 3.58f...
Thx

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
14-06-2014 21:17

Map crash

My map even crashes on day one on green turn

14-06-2014 22:57

!

That is weird, the map has been tested and there were no such crashing issues... Im using 3.58f as well. I believe you probably messed with WoG options, I cant think of something else. Wogify map, read 1st day event and I think it will be fine, otherwise let me know.

Author: Kicferk, 11-06-2014 00:13
Fun with map
I really liked the map when I tested it. In the beginning the fun comes from toughness of some fights, while in end it comes from seeing how powerful your hero has become.
The toughest obligatory fight is the Dragonis guy. He used to be even tougher, but I think now he is more fitting.
For me the map has a decent replayability value, because of randomness of spells in mage guilds. In the end it does not really mater, but the beginning fights may look quite different with or without certain spells :)

Author: Oblivious (Thessaloniki, Greece), 10-06-2014 16:13
Info
Feel free to ask me anything about my map at sgiannop@hotmail.gr! Map has been thoroughly tested and can be completed even when at some point it might look like things get rough (invaders, rampart+dungeon area)! Good luck!

Valery writes:
10-06-2014 21:38

level 90

well, all nice and clean, but from what I read on first day, requiring level 90 to pass a quest is the quickest way to break the game. Now, if you were a great scripter and by this you found a way to correctly display those ghost levels, I would give a try. But seeing the map is 0% scripted, there will be trouble with leveling, that's for sure. Better let the levels within the 1-74 possible range.

Kicferk writes:
11-06-2014 00:25

Levels

As far as I remember there was no need for level 90, only one guard for level 75. Maybe I just did not find him, but I think it is a remainder of older versions. In the final one you can progress through story without reaching such high levels. But the map was designed to give fun, and armorer spec with high level for a final fight is quite nice, hence the possibility of overflow...

Valery writes:
11-06-2014 00:44

wonder

My point is that if a quest guard requires level 75 or 90, it means mapmaker never tested the map.

If you played enough Heroes, you would know that once you reach 74, next level up is 88, then 100, then 108, then 6000+. So level 75 and 90 do not exist.

Kicferk writes:
11-06-2014 01:27

Levels

But after the jump to level 88 you can get through lvl 75 gate. After that things can get messy, depending on what version of heroes you have and on how you get the needed experience. Hence the warning about experience overflow. Besides, as I mentioned, the whole story is completable without reaching those sick level jumps at all, I can guarantee you that, because I tested the map instead of the mapmaker :)

11-06-2014 05:18

Fun

Truth is, the lv90 quest guard doesnt matter anymore much! Its just more treasure. About the xp issue, I was thinking about the map Deadlift, where your Tazar is immune to dmg at 108 lvl. I didnt know it had to be scripted! But still, it shouldnt matter much, as Kicferk said, map is pretty straightforward!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy