Author: Олег (Gomel Belarus), 30-03-2017 20:42

? - Dragonpass - Heroes 7 map

No to noticed a long time such a bug. Perhaps because I saved by giving the original names. more...

Author: Олег (Gomel Belarus), 30-03-2017 20:39

Восхитительная карта! - Dragonpass - Heroes 7 map

Играл с огромным удовольствием! Редко в какой карте противникисоздают реальное сопротивление!
Но есть одно замечание, в угоду внешней красоты карты вы сделали большие неудобства в игре, многослойные текстуры зачастую вообще не дают возможности взаимодействия с некоторыми объектами. Приходится вращ more...

Author: Олег (Gomel Belarus), 30-03-2017 20:36

A delightful map! - Dragonpass - Heroes 7 map

I played with great pleasure! But there is one remark, for the sake of the external beauty of the map you have made great inconveniences in the game, multilayered textures often do not allow interaction with some objects at all. It is necessary to rotate the map in order to somehow interact. Thank y more...

Author: Dan (United Kingdom), 30-03-2017 20:36

start again - DeathLord - Heroes 7 map

Hi Graxstar!

started the game again, hope now when i meet Deathlord he will be at high levels.

started with necro with hero Lyla , one of my favorite.

will provide a feedback when i'll finish the game.

thanks a lot mate! more...

Author: Sandmean87 (Germany), 30-03-2017 20:10

Saveproblems - Dragonpass - Heroes 7 map

In the first Version was an dot . In the Filename. It is already fixed here. You must have downloaded it right after I have uplpaded. Sorry more...

Author: Graxstar (USA), 30-03-2017 18:50

Thank you - DeathLord - Heroes 7 map

I appreciate your comments. Pretty epic army you had there. more...

Author: ntt , 30-03-2017 18:31

saves - Dragonpass - Heroes 7 map

I can't load any saves from this map? Why does it happen? Did anyone have tha same problem? more...

Author: Nikolay (Burgas), 30-03-2017 18:30

BEST MAP EVER - DeathLord - Heroes 7 map

with dipolacy this map is very easy :) more...

Author: Nalandor (Germany), 30-03-2017 17:16

nice work - Samsara - Heroes 5 map

We played this map as a challange on Drachenwald KdM - ( map of the month), everything on heroic.
the North as a Team, we as Dungeon in the middle south and left and right south also teamed up.
Was really good gameplay.
The Devils that guard the keymaster-tents are awesome. But you can fight the more...

Author: Nalandor , 30-03-2017 16:46

Very good map - Dragonpass - Heroes 7 map

i forgot to vote :-) more...

Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Rise of the Sun King - map rating = 10.00 (10 - The best)

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:

(Example: Moscow, Russia)
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Rise of the Sun King - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Rise of the Sun King - heroes 3 maps
Download map -> Rise of the Sun King

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

"If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One and I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds." J.R.Oppenheimer

Added: 29-03-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Великолепная четверка | Arrogance 01end | Spellcasters | The Hidden World

| 1-10 | 11-18 |

Author: Andras (Iasi, Romania), 13-01-2016 22:42
Map not working properly - Rise of the Sun King
The hero with the name "Der Operator" is not doing his job and opening the gates...
also i dont know how to beat 2 death knights with 1 serpent fly and 15 spell point so that the hero "Mr. Fat" can get to rampart castle in 1 day?
I did win every other fight.
With "Boneman" i was left with 88 mana after fight with 200 grad elf...(too much mana in my opinion just to face 20 trees after that).
Not going to vote now because map still has some bugs ... but the nice scenery and ideas do deserve a 10.

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
15-01-2016 04:55

Updated version - Rise of the Sun King

There's a more recent version at Biobob's site as poster below wrote.
https://sites.google .com/site/biobobslab oratory/games/heroes -3/nautilus-maps

The Fly+Sharpshooter fight vs. Death Knights is all about positioning correctly and getting Morale 32 times. The 'hidden' soil below clover is swamp so Serpent Fly has speed advantage. The setup takes 2~3 rounds but finishing the fight can take 20 minutes :(

Andras writes:
15-01-2016 20:37

Thanks - Rise of the Sun King

Hello.
First i would like to thank you for the link because i did try to find his website but with no luck(maybe because i used Nautilus in search engine on not Biobob).
I did see that serpent fly has the soil advantage, but i don't use mods so fights take a lot of time. Can you give the coordinates for the 2~3 rounds setup in fight?

Thanks - Rise of the Sun King

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
15-01-2016 22:50

Here - Rise of the Sun King

I don't have saves anymore so I just edited the map to start at this fight for demo.

The first step is in accompanying image: set formation to tight.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/1 3dGF

Remaining steps are in album, but if you really want coordinates:

SF: Serpent fly
SS: Sharpshooter
W: wait

T1
SF W
SS W
SS K7
SF H6

T2
SF W
SS W
SS B7
SF A7

T3 same as T1
T4 same as T2

etc.

Here - Rise of the Sun King

Author: Momchil Ivanov (Sofia, Bulgaria), 22-12-2015 11:27
WOW WOW WOW Probably the best map ever - Rise of the Sun King
Nautilus you are evil genius. I dont even want to think how much time you spend doing this map but thank you for it. I wanted mao like Wayfarer but this one might be even better :-). Just started it last nigh and still on day one but I love it. Wondering if you made English version yet though. I passed all day one but Mr. Fat fight with dead knights which with no mods on my SoD will take me forever :-( so maybe a save for day 2 will help me dearly + Der Operator does not want to move and open the guard.

Momchil Ivanov (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
22-12-2015 12:24

geeezeeeee - Rise of the Sun King

I found newer v24.2 from your website of the map so i started again but over 100 reloads so far on first battle and still can not get the bloody stone gaze. Will try later on as I think my luck run out.

Author: pokie (Singapore), 05-01-2015 21:55
german
is the wall of german text help in aiding in the game ?

very stucked on day 1...

Nautilus (Vienna) writes:
05-02-2015 22:53

re

Where are you stuck?

Greets

Chevacc (rus) writes:
24-03-2016 17:11

UUuuuh - Rise of the Sun King

help me please. Share video on Youtube for the first day) how can I kill 600 more harpies with 1 hobbit? How can I kill 4 dragons, if they cast and killing my ifrit?? aghrr

Author: Hayven (Poland), 27-12-2014 17:48 +10
Language
Hey, this map looks fantastic! I love riddles and puzzles as well as RPG-like maps. This one looks brilliant. However, there's one thing that makes me upset - I can understand only very basic German and don't like checking everything at Google Translate. Is it maybe possible to make an english version of it?

30-12-2014 23:32

re

I am currently translating it, but at the moment I don't find all too much time to do it properly. It will be released sometimes in the future however! Thanks for your kind words!

Greets

Author: Nikos (Greece), 22-11-2014 02:03
Trolling
Hi. I think that there is a problem with the "Der Operator" hero because he doesn't open the quest guards above him although my player (Giro) lost the battle to him without killing any of his troops on the first day. I also noted that after I capture the Neu-Huegeleisen town, I cannot have access to it by pointing to it with the cursor -it doesn't turn to a town icon- and by right-clicking I only get shrub. I can access the town only by clicking on its icon on the town list on the right. Strange...

Nautilus writes:
13-12-2014 18:14

re

The second is for sure intended (it's because I made the one bonettowilesonsistin g only of the entrance, so not to
spoil the minimap)

I wasn't able to recreate the first issue, I will investigate once I find time...

Greets

PS: mobile keyboard screws some words up

Author: Nikos (Greece), 14-11-2014 02:19
Harpy Hags
The battle with the Harpy Hags is very clever but also very difficult! I am still trying. : - ( Once more congratulations!

Author: h3, 06-11-2014 03:38
this is bad
ok.. this map is bad! it is all based on luck and restarting and reloading over and over again so you can get a ***** luck like stone gaz at the start. this isnt about skill its just a riddle and ***** annoying. sad but true!

Author: deep, 05-11-2014 17:11
another set of riddles, not strategy
riddles at the very first turn :(

06-11-2014 00:18

re

See it like that: Fun comes first, only after that the work!

Greets

Author: Nikos (Greece), 03-11-2014 23:14
Riddle King
I suppose a more appropriate name for this map would be "Rise of the Riddle King"! I am still one the first day trying to figure out what I have to do. I am font of these type of maps and this one is really perfect! Congratulations!!!

03-11-2014 23:22

re

Nothing makes me happier than people who appreciate those kinds of maps! I'll keep them coming...

Greets

PS: Don't forget to choose wood and ore bonus at the start!

Nikos (Greece) writes:
05-11-2014 03:15

Not possible!

Hi! I had already read about that hint but I thought it was not correct because I couldn't choose ore and wood as starting bonus. I just realised that I have to choose a right starting town for wood and ore to become available"
I also noticed that the map is listed three times on the available scenarios list and the two additional scenarios under the same name sometimes cause a critical error at the beginning of the game and it crashes. I checked that I have only one map file in the maps folder. Mysterious...

05-11-2014 17:03

re

Don't know the origin of the showing up three times, strange.It is most likely what Salamandre thinks, and connected to me only using hd mod while creating maps, this had been a bother before...

Originally,I tried to keep it quite hidden that wood and ore were chooseable. I thought that most would figure it out when starting. Then, slowly, day 1 became quite long...

Greets

Author: Wicker (Prague), 25-10-2014 00:18
Harpies vs hobbit
How is this sh*t even possible?:D i dont have even enough mana to kill harpies by firewall a get them to return to firewall i casted last turn is just impossible for me...

25-10-2014 00:24

re

There you've got all your wishes to be true:
http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=39892&pagenum ber=2

lucian (Romania) writes:
28-10-2014 21:17

mr fat

how can i beat 3 royal griffins with 1 sharpshooter and 1 serpent fly?
at the altar of sacrifice mr fat has to sacrifice only his sword or the other artifacts as well? is level 4 hero enough?

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
29-10-2014 00:00

mummy

You have to recruit one mummy before, as you will need it vs swordsmen. Then the battle is easy. But don't rejoice, you will be blocked 2 battles later, already 5 days that I try to kill the 2 death knights from Pandora with 1 sharpshooter and fail.

lucian (Romania) writes:
29-10-2014 14:06

dread knights

thanks Valery, the solution with the mummy slipped my mind. of course, death ripple against swordsmen with sharphooter and serpent fly in the garison.
let me know when you find the solution with the 2 dread knights. mr fat has 15 spell points left, just enough to cast destroy undead, but he would also need a huge amount of spell power for it to take effect. otherwise, i see it impossible to beath 2 dread knights with 1 sharp, 1 serpent and 1 mummy.

Wicker (Prague) writes:
29-10-2014 15:48

14 Swordsman

Any ideas? cant figure out how to kill them with one mummy, sharpshooter and fly...

Wicker (Prague) writes:
29-10-2014 16:00

Stupid

Ok, im stupid :D

lucian (Romania) writes:
29-10-2014 16:37

mummy

leave sharp and serpent in garison and fight swordsmen with mummy and death ripple ;) after battle take bake from garison sharp and serpent

lucian (Romania) writes:
29-10-2014 16:41

sucks

it kind of sucks that map maker didnt warn us to pick special bonus wood and ore. after all the riddles and battles from day one, i cannot buy spell book in castle to defend the attack of sir lock :(

05-11-2014 17:04

re

I will see what can be done to push the player into choosing the right bonus...

Greets

| 1-10 | 11-18 |

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Герои 7 Новости

Герои 7 карты

Герои 7 патч 2.2

Heroes 7 войска Fortress

Герои 7 патч 1.8

Герои 7 патч 1.7

Герои 7 патч 1.6

Герои 7 патч 1.5

Герои 7 патч 1.4

Герои 7 патч 1.3

Герои 7 патч 1.2.1

Герои 7 читы

Heroes 7 уже в продаже - новый трейлер

Новое видео Герои 7 - Бета 2 трейлер

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 3

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 2

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 1

Что из Heroes 3 было перенесено в Heroes 7

Ресурсы в Heroes 7

Герои 7 ответы на вопросы

Герои 7 скриншоты

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Герои 7 Academy faction

Герои 7 Haven faction

Герои 7 дата выхода: 29 сентября 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru