Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Harry Potter - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Harry Potter - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Harry Potter - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Harry Potter

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Alliance: Harry Potter(Sylvia), Dumbledore(Adela), Minerva McGonagall(Solmyr), Severus Snape(Astral), Draco Malfoy(Mephala)
Enemy: Wormtail(Lord Haart), Nicolas Flamel(Thorgrim), Draco Malfoy(Mephala), Narcissa Black Malfoy(Theodorus), Rita Skeeter(Tazar), Dobby(Jeddite), Bartemius Crouch Jr.(Orrin), Gilderoy Lockhart(Lord Haart), Gellert Grindelwald(Kilgor), Bellatrix Black(Styg), Dolores Jane Umbridge(Crag Hack), Quirinus Quirrell(Neela), Lord Voldemort(Gundula)
Main actions will be conducted by Harry.

Added: 19-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: In Desert and Wilderness | Square-Kingdoms | Omnipotentni Delirij | The Dark Europe

| 1-30 | 31-39 |

Author: Peter (VN), 22-09-2022 16:05 Like
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Nice map with peculiar obstacles, you should try it.

Author: The Dude (CZ), 27-03-2020 00:16 Like
Herry Potter map - Harry Potter
This map is unique and it's a great map. I played it briefly in 2014, unfinished and now I replayed it to the end.

You can expect very interesting battles using the very edge of Heroes 3 possibilities and also it's imperfections.

There are some friendly warning when you start this map.
1. The author is Chinese, so is the map. So if you're not playing H3 Chinese versions, you will see only giberish characters. But you can download this version which I have machine-translated to english
2. The map is sort of hacked, so some objects have wrong sprites (like ore pit looks like sawmill on map), some heroes have level 6000, you can get negative exp. and so on. The border guards at the start are actually border gates, that's why it looks like the red si flying.
3. You can't level up heroes Snape and Dumbledore, because they would get infinite levels (that's because their exp overflow and H3 can't handle that).
4. Harry Potter has two weeks to get artifact to open first border guard, if you don't get it, map is unfinishable.

And now as this map has some peculiar obstacles and I myself used advices from here and from youtube.

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

So if you want to take the chalenge and finish this map on your own, don't read no more.

Guide to map
General
Snape, Dumbledore and Draco have so ridiculous level that they exploit their bonuses.
Snape has OP hypnosis, Dumbledore has super Bless and Draco has invincible armorer. McGonagall on the other hand is just normal spellcaster with 99 spell power. Harry is just Harry.
There is also lot of artifacts hidden behind other objects, so use V to check map often.

I would split this map progress to three parts: Battles with Voldemort army, Harry with moderate army in the above sea and Harry with ultra army in underground sea.

First steps
If you want to make map little easier, on your journey you encounter some big stacks of level 7 monsters, which will join you. They are however random, so you can get lucky and get some good upgraded version or some weaker non upgraded. If you want, use cheat to reveal map and look at right top corner of the map with your starting castle. There are three stacks, which will join you, one is guarding underground gate, one is near behind the trees and one is at the corner. I found that only after finishing the map and in my play I got giants, firebirds and devils, and 4000 of all of them, because it took me 6-7 months to get there. So pretty decent.
However even if you get there sooner or have bad pick, no worries, there is another strategy to win.

At first, Harry boards ship and he won't join the other until the end, so don't even try. Harry's task is to gain keys and get an army. He has diplomacy and magic. You get wisdom later on.
Harry has to be quick at first, because he need's to get artifact for quest guard in two weeks. After passing it, there is not so big rush no more.
Harry should pass the level 7 monster by accepting the peasants. Then get the hidden spellbook behind rogue dwelling and get some rogues. You have rogues in you army to check who wants to join you.
Get peasants from the dweelings, there are two next to each other altough it looks only like one.
Go to west and there will be one arch devil guarding Angelic aliance (with armageddon's blade sprite). Take it and you can choose to travel back to seer's hut and get Pendant of courage to pass the guard.
Or if you don't have the courage and want to hide it for later, like I did, travel little south-east and trafe tde AA for AB in another Seer's hut. Either way, now you have the artifact and there is no time pressure, you can open the Quest guard later.

Part 1 - defeating Voldemort's henchmen
You need to make space for your heroes. Snape is good with hypnosis. Go to the free space near grave (actually prison with tomb sprite). An event will launch attack from Angels. Hypnotize arch-angels, then angels and let them kill each other. AFter that, the Fawkes will join you and you rescue Dumbledore. Dumbledore will attack Azure dragon with devil, cast bless and it's done for Dumbledore, he can rest until the end.

Starting from week one, every 4-7 days a red hero will attack you. They require special care. Always keep you heroes prepared, with enough mana and movement. Before battles reorder army and artifact. All battles will be done with Snape and Minerva only. And keep enough money for surrendering.
Their order depends on random AI, but might go like this:

-- N. Flamel
First snape with Phoenix, Devil, Naga and Titan, or switch Naga to Azure dragon, if you have enough money.
Hypnotize magogs, kill liches while avoiding cerberus. Then lower cerberus, hypnotize them and let kill each other. Kill magogs first and keep enough cerberus for Minerva to level, like maybe 2000 of them.
Surrender with Snape to keep monsters, recruit him back, give Minerva artifacts and devil and finish Flamel. Kill cerberus with ice bolt from magic guild while avoiding them with devil flying back and forth.
When Minerva levels, get expert wisdom, then any magic school, earth and air is the best.

-- Dobby
Snape attacks, devil should be enough. Cast forgetfullness. Then hypnotize Harpy. Lower beholders, hypnotize them, lower medusa, hypnotize them. Kill each other. You can keep some harpies for Minerva to get more levels.

-- Rita Skeeter
Snape attacks, you will need more units now to sustain damage. I suggest not casting forgetfullness, hypnotizing elves, marksmen and killing dragons. Resurect your dead units. Minerva finishes the rest.

-- Narcissa M.
Snape attacks, you will need more units now to sustain damage. First get mages, after one shot, you can hypnotize archmages. Avoid the walking monsters and kill them with mages, you hypnotize demons after a while and leave them for minerva to finish and level.

-- Draco Malfoy
Bad boy. This one need detention from Minerva only. Attack with her and devil. Either use chain lighting or implosion. After casting, surrender, recruit her and so on. Just watch movement points. It should take 4-5 surrendering and when flying and shoothing units die, he's good to go.

After defeating Draco, you can recuit him on next new week. He will have centaurs and dwarfs, which can be useful.

-- B. Crouch Jr
Not sure here, either first lower sharpshooters with Minerva, or you can use Snape to hypnotize sharpshooters directly. If you have Draco, give snape some centaurs, to fill all the slots, and get devil.
On second round, cast forgetfullness and play it smartly. Move sharpshooters above the ammo cart, so they block way to one free space at the edge. Here you move your resurected devil. This way, you can calmly shoot titans and cyclops withot the fear of killing your devil.
When possible, hypnotize cyclops, and kill titans, then the rest. Surrender Snape and Minerva finishes.

-- Bellatrix
More or less the same as everyone before.

-- Q. Quirrell
Just a miserable guy. The weakest of them all, enjoy his humiliation.

-- Grindelwald
Same tactics, nothing special.

-- DJ Umbridge
Grand bitch, as expected. Similar tactics to Crouch. Get angels and devils, than shiel your unit with angel by the ammo cart in a way, Azure dragons can't get you. Then kill dragons with devils, since they can't retaliate.

-- G. Lockhart
Same tactics. At this point you should have orb of vulnerability, so you can hypnotize undead too.

And that's all for part 1 with all the cheesy fights. From this on, it will be just normal map with insane fights with insane amount of enemies.

Part 2 - Harry sets sail
This part is straightforward. Use diplomacy to get army, preferably for free. You can use some gates to store units, but always check, if you can safely remove units back to Harry, because from some gates it's not possible.
I would advise not to visit crypt and any objects that could give you artifacts. You don't get good ones anyway. Only if black market has artifacts giving speed, you can but that one.
Explore your way. First, you'll need blue and dark blue key. In next part of the map, you will need green and brown key, guarded by faeries and rust dragons. Here you can hurry up a little, so their stacks don't get too high. I got to them when they were like 300, and it was a little tough.
Harry won't have much spells, but when you are ready to loose some resources, visit the south west part with different fields. Here in pandora box you'll fight some loosers, as a reward you get most of the spells at the price of gold, resources and experience.
After that, red key wait at the east center of the map. You get the diplomacy artifacts here. Go change them to first seer hut for some Titans. From now on, battles will be easier.
Go north east to get black key. Gather all the liches here, it will total 9,999 liches and power liches. Try not to loose them, as you can change them later for 9,999 vampire lords. I myself did loose some, so I didn't play the vampire lord card.
You can get white key by fighting faeries or a little souther you can go around the tree without any battle.
Near the Seer's hut where you got titans is another one behind black gate, where you get 999 archangels for sphere od permanence.
Now you can gather the three level 7 monster stacks I mentioned at the beginning. For the one at the corner, you will have to defeat the faeries and go through the gap. If you took tour time, there should be 4,000 of each.
The second is behind the trees.
You can trade spyglass and speculum for access to cartographer to reveal al water.
The third will join you even before you attack the gate. Don't bother with sacrificing artifacts for quest guard and defeat the gate.

Part 3 - Harry ventures deeper
Here it's just more insane battles. Follow the dragon path with Azure dragons at the end. Those 4,000 blue wings will join you.
There is the seer's hut, where you can exchange liches for vampires. Do, as you want, map is doable without them. But if you did not get those three 4,000 stacks, maybe you should get the vampires, since the 4,000 Azures won't be with you forever.
At the library is pandora box with 999 Azure dragons. Those are for life.
You need to find books, 3 fire books, 3 water books, 2 earth books. They are either hidden on map, so check it. Some are guarded by monsters. One you have to switch in seer hut for armageddon blade. At that part you can also adjust your experience, so you level up to level 74. I suggest to do that to get big bonus in navigation.
There is also the fight in gate with 7× 9,999 arch angels, one of the three most difficult battles. Either use vampires with some blocking, of army with heavy berserks and ressurecting via angels cloning.
After getting the books, head to the center, say goodbye to 4,000 Azures, defeat all the dragons to get books and Orl of vulnerability, which is must have. Proceed to east stripe of the map to get the purple key finally.
Just before the key is hidden event with another 7× 9,999 monsters, this time even worse. But you should be ok, you know the drill.
Go to the monolith then.

Part 4 - Harry meets friends and Voldy, or doesn't he?
Harry is teleported to Hogwarts. Kill dragons and unboard. Now you can go through all the gates to teleport to Voldemort's lair. There you can find hidden event with negative number of faeries and gate with one peasant.
What is the meaning of that? Will you say hi to Wormtail. Will Harry defeat Voldemort? Or is there some another hidden ambition? What now? Nah, you will figure this out at this point.

Peter (VN) writes:
21-09-2022 21:46

Harry potter - Harry Potter

Help me please,
When Snape take event on 1st day, his level reduce (from 5920 to 1460 with 99 power) and he could not hypnotize Magogs when N.Flamel attack.
I tried to use Ice Bolt to reduce Magogs but still not enough to Hypnotize.

I tried to keep Snape level too (by using Minerva-McGonagall to attack Azure dragon and rescue Dumbledore). On this case, Snape has lv 5920 with 6 power skill, still not enough to hypnotize after reduce Magogs by Ice Bolt.

I'm playing on Heroes 3 SoD with HD+ pach and SP_Pack.
What was i do wrong?

The Dude writes:
21-09-2022 23:35

response - Harry Potter

You have to avoid leveling with Snape and Dumbledore. It is mentioned in the guide

Peter (VN) writes:
22-09-2022 05:10

Thanks,
I tried to avoid event on first day to keep Snape level, but with just 6 power skill, he can't hypnotize.
When he get event to get 99 power skill, he kill Angle and AA, he get 9000 exp and his level reduce.

Are there any way to get event without exp?

Peter (VN) writes:
22-09-2022 05:12

Oh, i think my SoD version is bugged.
I just visit castle and Snape's level reduce too.

Peter writes:
22-09-2022 15:06

That map is awesome!
And negative number of faeries is brilliant idea.
Every one can beat Voldemort =))

Author: wasilix, 17-12-2019 22:43
Enemy has fly. Wait what? - Harry Potter
Hi everyone! I started this map, the beginning is pretty fun, almost frustrating :D. On day 4, red comes through the red one-way exit, goes through all of the borders, not opening them or seemingly using fly (how is this possible??), wrecks everyone there and captures the town. I don't see any town close enough to capture in 7 days. Is it a bug?

I'm playing SOD HD+ with SOD_SP.

Thank you in advance!

Author: Dimi99, 08-10-2017 19:00 Like
Boat bug HotA - Harry Potter
Is there any solution for boat bug in HotA? It shold sail on rally flag, but it stays behind. This also happens with feary ring, all skill bonuses, dwellings etc.
Boat bug HotA - Harry Potter

Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine) writes:
08-10-2017 21:27

HP - Harry Potter

This map is not for HotA. Play it in SoD.

Author: Valdemar (Kyiv, Ukraine), 16-08-2017 23:45 Like
Guest - Harry Potter
Really interesting map!
10 points for the:
1) interesting beginning
2) start location
3) heroes with expert skills which we can’t use usually in the simple maps),
4) Harry Potter’s solutions for some battles.

But as soon as you come to underground’s part of the map, you will waste a lot of time in labyrinth.
Also during 2-nd month all red heroes will be killed so till the eng of game you will have no action with red opponent.
So only 8/10 to rating. I've enjoyed. Anyway this map is unusual and will be interesting for advanced players (not beginners).
Thanks a lot to author!

Author: gridder (Hungary), 22-02-2016 06:44
Narcissa M. - Harry Potter
I tried a lot way to beat her but i couldn't manage to do it.

Maybe the best tactics was to blind her troops with Dumbledore but that was just too slow to me.

She's immune to Hypnotize

Is there any other options? I got stuck please help me.

Author: Alex (Ukraine), 08-02-2016 01:37 Like
Can't find the second Tome of Earth Magic - Harry Potter
Can anybody help how to open the second gate (there are three which requires tomes of magic). I have only one tome of earth magic and I dont know where is the second one. Actually my artifact bag was full for a while so I hope I didnt loose it anywhere in the battle. I checked all the map in a map editor with no result. Thank you.

Author: Nicolas (Nanterre, France), 12-02-2015 04:39
...rating...
Well, seems I hadn't rated this one, after all... Misfit repaired! ^^

Author: Xinyue (Russia (currently Taiwan)), 01-05-2014 11:36
Chinese characters plugin?
Somewhere below I've seen the mapmaker mention a plugin making H3 recognize the Chinese characters. Although I'm not a Chinese native speaker but I'm pretty proficient in it and would really love to keep up with the story. Therefore any clue where to look for such a plugin would be appreciated (google didn't help - and I cannot install Chinese webpage-specific software to download anything 'cause my system isn't Windows)

Xinyue (Russia (currently Taiwan)) writes:
01-05-2014 11:55

by the way...

...if I get my hands on such a plugin I might be able to translate a map or two :)

Author: kinORnirvana (Moscow, Russia), 07-12-2013 02:51
Problem with text code page
Hello, In map description and events I see text with corrupted characters. Check this http://snag.gy/0NIpa .jpg and this http://snag.gy/Mw4K4 .jpg
I played before on English and Russian maps and it was no problems.
What is a language of this map? What Heroes client software I should use to play it?

Slem writes:
02-02-2014 18:47

Slemmator

I have the same problem! Help plz! I use Heroes III Complete edition and this is the second map i downloaded where those spooky letters appeared...

Author: Nicolas (Nanterre, France), 05-11-2013 18:38
...the end?
I have finally passed all the tests... excepted the very last one!!! I have absolutely no idea of how to beat Lord Voldemort.

He is simply far too strong... and I had tried all the tricks I could imagine.

Well, if it is like in the series, I should have something to do with some "Horcruxes" ; first, but what? And what are these Horcruxes?

And two more questions:
- what are these faery dragons we receive, just past the forecast town?
- of what use can this Grail be? It isn't possible to build it in any town...

Any clue would be more than welcome!

And congrats again for that map: it's really... well, let's say, "a good Riddle" !!! ;-)

Nicolas (Nanterre, France) writes:
05-11-2013 18:40

Horcruxes

...as for the "Horcruxes, it puzzles me that there are (precisely) seven Elixir of Life in the whole game... but I don't know what to do with (if anything?).

05-11-2013 18:55

...once again...

...I find a solution just after having asked a question.

Very clever.
^^

Thanks for that game!

CragHack (NL) writes:
19-11-2021 00:32

Use Malfoy - Harry Potter

With his armorer and orb of inhibition, he will only cause dmg of 1. It's a long and boring fight, I just put it in auto combat mode and return after 15 min

Author: Nicolas (Nanterre, France), 03-11-2013 23:53
...red tent?
Great game so far, even if I don't really like the "ever coming strong foes" at the same time as you have to search for solutions for Harry to progress" (took me a while to figure out that the seers had expiration dates... XD )

Why so?
Because once you've taken a wrong path, and you figure out that you've taken that path... you need to replay ALL the battles you won from the moment you made the mistake !!! A little annoying, in my opinion.

Otherwise (well, I'm still playing it... and enjoying it, I must admit. ^^ ), I can't find the Angel Feather's Arrows (to complete the SharpShooter's bow).

Very dazzling, as I NEED that special artifact to access to the red guard tent, and that I can't find any way to go back to Hogwarts with Harry... (and so, I can't take the SharpShooter bow that I received after having beaten... well, I can't recall which one it was... Narcissa? Quirell? Draco? Another one? Bah: doesn't matter).

Any piece of help? (I tried at the Black Markets: none of them sells such an artifact).

Cheers!

04-11-2013 14:01

Solved!!!

...I juste needed to search a little bit better... ^^

Author: sisi (China), 14-09-2013 20:04
Can not find the purple tent to go underground?
Is there other way to the underground?
Or one white tent should be the Purple tent?
I can not find the way...Pls help me

brgljez (zg) writes:
20-09-2013 15:12

oases

no need for that, go over the oases.

Author: brgljez (zg), 27-08-2013 15:30
g.lockhart
well, i really dont know how to beat that guy. some tips?

brgljez (zg) writes:
27-08-2013 16:34

solved

snape's exp after battle gone to 0 and he was unable to cast hypno on lockhart

Author: brgljez (zg), 25-08-2013 23:10
harry again
some1, please give hints about harry.
great start, but dont know what to do with harry.

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 09-08-2013 10:37 Like
Excelent game !!!
I finished the game by defeating Voldemort.
I like that I learned here new things like surrender, never used it before.
I like also that the game is hard. You need use your brain on full volume to play it.
Now what I didn't like: all this bring me something I will give you troops.
Also a feeling that the game is not finished, because of the underground was not captured. In Spite of some minor "didn't like" My vote for the game is 10.

Thanks for an excellent game.
mtor.

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 03-08-2013 11:47 Like
How to go Underground?
I finished all the foreground map, but didn't find the purple tent.
Also, In Spite of I have the Puzzle Map,
I didn't find the place in foreground.
May be they are in underground, but how to get to underground?

Thanks,
mtor.

Aeris (China) writes:
03-08-2013 15:54

Maybe unnecessary

You may want to go another way? Try searching nearby.

Dragonaut writes:
07-01-2023 12:05

a - Harry Potter

Weeken her troops with Mcs implosin, than hypnotiye, than finish with implosion

Author: Ivan (Россия), 18-06-2013 22:18
narcissa m
hello
how you killed narcissa m? she is immune to hypnoze
do i need take expert wisdom to mc gonnagal? i need to take it when i killed first hero?

Florin writes:
11-07-2013 15:50

D.J. Umbridge

I'm face to face with D.J. Umbridge; any suggestiones how to defeat this hero? Thx.

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 17-06-2013 19:31 Like
How to save McGonagal
Hello

On the beginning of the game only McGonagal can fight with Azur Dragons, but she has NO SURRENDER OPTION (Why?)and her spall book is EMPTY. So she can't winn the fight with 3 Azur Dragons.
What's wrong?

Thanks for the Answer.
mtor

Andrei writes:
18-06-2013 15:03

re

free dumbledore from prison with snape. attack azures with dumbledore and 1 phoenix. he has attack 99, will kill one azure with one strike.

Author: Aeris, 01-06-2013 07:06 Like
→_→
of course in China's Heroes3 system it can be displayed normally, I say the Original English H3 doesn't support it ( but with some plugins it also can ).

Author: Eli, 01-06-2013 00:02
Hello
But who would write in Chinese characters if they are not visible?

Author: Aeris, 31-05-2013 08:20 Like
Hello
Because the H3 system doesn't support Chinese characters ---- don't worry, there are no important hints or things in that

Author: Eli, 30-05-2013 00:25
???
If Harry gets the artifacts and monsters he will just go. There is not another castle near so you would have to get your own castle or defend it. How to do so?

Author: Eli, 30-05-2013 00:22
Eli
This happened to me too. I don´t know what it is but if it is not possible to see it you could maybe miss the story or something.

Author: Crox (Europe), 29-05-2013 20:50
Unreadable fonts
How come that all messages, road signs, map events occur on screen as if it was in wrong format? Strange characters are visible instead of some possibly important info. Anyone encountered this?

As I opened the map in editor and viewed properties of some objects, the same strange characters are there instead of anything readable.

Andrei writes:
01-06-2013 22:26

B. Crouch Jr

Aeris, what is the strategy to defeat Crouch jr? I tried with forgetfulness + hypnotize but sharpshooters dont have enough shots to finish titans.
Thanks.

Aeris writes:
02-06-2013 05:07

yeah....

I remember Snape has disrupting ray...

Andrei writes:
05-06-2013 16:55

DJ Umbridge

How about DJ Umbridge? The hero with azure drag, angels and devils. I first attacked him with McGornagal and cast implosion on devils so that their number decreases and they can be hypnotised. I retreat McGorngal and then attack with Snape and hypnotise devils and angels and attack azures. But their damage is small and azures cannot be hypnotised. What is to do?

mtor writes:
05-07-2013 18:49

How to defeat B.Crouch on 217:

My Snapes Army: Phoenix, Arch Devil and 2 Centaurs.
1. Hypnotize Sharpshooters.
2. Hypnotize Cyclopes
3. Shoot Titans until Sharpshooters can shoot.
4. With Sharpshooters and Cyclopes close the passage way on right of the map. Now the Idea is "attack the titans first with centaur and then titans will not answer when you attack with Sharpshooters and Cyclopes".

Have fun

dave (russia) writes:
27-11-2013 18:52

impossible

what are you people talking about Crouch jr cannot be hypnotized i reduce hes units shooters 2 1k and still cant hypnotice them how do uyou beat them i cant beat them with spells 7500 titan is this a bug?

Author: Andrei, 29-05-2013 18:32
Harry
Should Harry visit the swan pond the first day or should he sail? What artefacts and creatures should the other heroes give to Harry? The titan and the naga queen?
Thanks.

Author: Eli (Iceland), 15-05-2013 20:43
How?
How to start without dying when the first hero comes? Have tried all you say about that but it does not work. What to do

Aeris writes:
31-05-2013 08:21

Harry is unable to meet other heroes...

Andrei writes:
31-05-2013 12:05

Harry

of course he is able to meet the other heroes, if the rests in the swan pond near the castle. I guess the idea is that he doesnt meet them, but he has no troops. should he recrout only peasants on the sea?

Andrei writes:
31-05-2013 12:53

Harry

and also: how to teach mcgorngal adv wisdom in order to learn chain lightning? she defeats the 1 azure dragon and receives 1000 exp and lets me choose between adv air magic and basic fire magic. in the battle with the azure dragon I lose the titan and the naga. Is this normal or should I somehow keep them alive? and how? thanks.

Aeris writes:
31-05-2013 16:22

hello

right, I mean Harry should be unable, but actually he is able...I wouldn't fix it for it doesn't spoil too much

Titan and naga shall not perish~~as for McGon, when the first enemy is reduced to only hundreds of cerberi, she casts ice bolt and will receive a fairly amount of experience

the pack of azure dragons can be killed by Dumbledore....withou t losses

Andrei writes:
31-05-2013 20:04

peasants

thanks, i defeated the first two invading heroes. but is harry suposed to fight only with peasants and rogues? not all the peasants on the sea join me and i have 200 peasants. am i supposed to defeat the arch devil guarding the blade with only 200 peasants? i tried and didnt succeed.

Author: Wicker, 14-05-2013 02:27
Help
Hello, when i beat first enemy hero with severus, he just got infinite levels, im i doing something wrong? THX for reply

Aeris writes:
15-05-2013 15:33

Remember to surrender

Let Severus Snape surrender so that he will not receive experience

Author: Garak (London), 13-05-2013 16:34
How to beat B.C.Jr
How to beat B.C.Jr (7500 Titans, Cyclopes and Sharpshooters)?
My idea is to recruit Draco (Armorer) and kill B.C.Jr. but it takes long time (1 HP by hit totalHP = 300x7500 Titans).

Vince writes:
13-05-2013 17:33

hypnotize

Bring azure dragon, phoenix, archdevil and naga queens, use snape to hypnotize sharpshooters, then cast forgetfulness so the rest can't shoot. Use sharpshooters to attack cyclops to lower their hp to a point where you can also hypnotize them. Kill the titans using both cyclops and sharpshooters and then let them turn against each other until only one remains with more or less a hundred hp. surrender snape then use McGonagall to finish him off.

Andrei writes:
01-06-2013 22:20

B. Crouch Jr

I encounter the same problem. If you cast forgetfulness on cyclops they can no longer shoot when you hypnotize them. And anyway you can only cast hypnotize on cyclops when their number is reduced to about 700-1000. I cannot kill the titans with sharpshooters because they have only 32 shots which is not enough to finish the titans. Maybe a different strategy should be used. I would be grateful if the mapmaker or anybody could share it with us.

CragHack (NL) writes:
19-11-2021 00:40

Use distrupting ray - Harry Potter

To reduce titans' defense.

Author: Vince (USA), 11-05-2013 14:56
9999 monsters
im about to go to the purple keymasters tent but 9999 monsters attacked me from the ground and i can't defeat them. Is there another way around?

Aeris writes:
15-05-2013 15:30

Great

You are about to finish it. The 9999 monsters are not very hard, are they? Bring armor of damned and orb of vulnerability, blind Faerie Dragons first and then blind or berserk all.

| 1-30 | 31-39 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy