Author: 32167 , 20-04-2024 14:16

:) - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

Your comment changed my plans for the day! more...

Author: ceceron , 20-04-2024 13:41

Amazing map - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

As always, the BiskupKonrad has delivered an astonishing Heroes III experience. IMHO there is no other as consistent and good mapmaker publishing on this portal.

Waiting for the next creation!
more...

Author: BiskupKonrad's Studios , 20-04-2024 10:49

New map - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that!
New map is under testing now and will be released in second half of year. Stay tuned!
more...

Author: Wingman27 , 20-04-2024 05:39

Feedback please - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Please let me know if this version is too difficult. Nobody has posted a success story since I uploaded it. It’s supposed to be for pros only, but I need to know if it’s even possible. Thanks more...

Author: I love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 20-04-2024 00:19

We love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello Konrad, best mapmaker in the world. I was Wondering will there be any new map soon? more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about DEADLIFT - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map DEADLIFT - heroes 3 mapsDownload map DEADLIFT - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> DEADLIFT

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

"This will be a long hard journey. Long as a centennial war and hard as a DEADLIFT!"

Added: 25-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Walk With Pet | Die Turme | Месть магу (Revenge to The Mag) | Journey for life

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

Author: Valery, 09-06-2022 21:53
+ - DEADLIFT
Did you read the "read me.txt" coming with the map. I just looked into and it specifies that AI armies will remain the way you select it in difficulties. So before attacking, make sure you can win, because if you lose, his army will remain that way

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 09-06-2022 21:34 Like
Era 2 here - DEADLIFT
I tried a map on ERA 3 and I found one thing I didn't know how to change it: any complex items can take one slot only;now imagine u have angelic alliance (which is a sword),with armour of the damned - which is an armour,with amiral hat,sharpshooter bow and elixir of life,all together,same time.So I play these maps on ERA 2 only,2.8.8 - but ,if I have to,I go 2.46 without stres

Author: Valery, 09-06-2022 20:49
+ - DEADLIFT
I don't remember having these glitches back in time when testing. Its kinda old map (not designed by me), I don't remember exactly how armies was growing. And also was for Era 2.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 07-06-2022 13:54 Like
...and during fight! - DEADLIFT
So yeah...
...and during fight! - DEADLIFT

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 07-06-2022 13:53 Like
Version of ERA required - DEADLIFT
I was usind ERA2 2.88 (it worked well with TEW2 ) with the wog option skills over 99 ; then I found an unexpected bug: in 1/2/6 I was with 3 heroes around the scorpicores,Tazar,Alamar(released from prison) and Gunnar.I decided to pass the army to Gunnar (stats 2/2/1/1) and,at very beggining of fight,Gunnar got 125 all stats .The impact is huge: free army too early (30 MW) and a supertank hero.Is this version compatible with map or should I go back to 2.46 version?This picture is before fight...
Version of ERA required - DEADLIFT

Valery writes:
07-06-2022 18:09

+ - DEADLIFT

Look at your activated mods list, seems tew2/3 are still activated, as you get Gunnar's script from one of those.

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
07-06-2022 19:19

Checked - DEADLIFT

Never loaded 2 maps on mod manager;besides,it happened instantly,when fight started.

Valery writes:
07-06-2022 19:42

+ - DEADLIFT

it looks there is a line in the script giving him 125 stats at each battle, no idea why.
I sent you email for fix.

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
08-06-2022 01:57

Got it! - DEADLIFT

It works normal now,thank you!

Author: Chicco (UK), 18-10-2020 12:06
Mr - DEADLIFT
Hi, ODD q for me, how to install the map?=) so many file when you download it. Could anybody provide an instruction? ty

Author: Ambrusch (Tiszasüly,Hungary), 05-11-2019 21:47
Great map, but - DEADLIFT
Its a vary funny and nice map, but very hard.
I dont know, how is it possible to win with Tazar :(

I played it with Withomina, and had an army nearly 1 million power lich, very stong. so I could win

Author: Manos (GREECE), 20-08-2018 20:20
How i will get Synca? - DEADLIFT
What a masterpiece! I think i am reaching the end of this great map but i am stuck. How the hell i will find Synca? I can see her in map editor but i cant go there. Also, the guard at 114,24,0 how can be removerd. I think that the dragons at 37,112,0 are unreachable...

Valery writes:
20-08-2018 20:57

+ - DEADLIFT

For Synca use the underground gate at 35/76/0
Dragons to defeat are reachable of course, use water walk to access that area

Manos (GREECE) writes:
21-08-2018 09:37

You are the man! - DEADLIFT

Thank you very much, Valery. You are the man! I appreciate the hard work that you have been with the great maps and the game generally. Keep up the great work so we can stil enjoy this splendid game!

Author: Ron (Estonia), 24-04-2018 15:05
+10 - DEADLIFT
Was sceptical about this map before, but turned out to be an brilliant map.
Although with some glitches, but that may be due to wogification.

Author: thanh (hai phong), 12-12-2017 15:15
what a hard map! - DEADLIFT
every hero I have met in this map has like 5x my armies. Also resources are scarce. The 1st hero I must kill is crag hack right? stuck here. And what are those pink tower which are always guarded by swarms of 7th-8th lvl creatures? I click it but nothing happens

Author: Synesthesiac, 05-06-2017 23:01
Dragon Son Gone - DEADLIFT
Hey Valery. I just played through this again, and when I got to the end, the last hero, Dragon Son, wasn't there. Looks like he was either replaced by, or lost to imps. It's not a big deal, but if it happened to someone who had never played the map before it would be.

https://drive.google .com/file/d/0B7QjGhZ qVwJNeDdUeEZIV19fNFU /view?usp=sharing

Any new era maps on the horizon?

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
05-06-2017 23:20

+ - DEADLIFT

Thats weird, never happened to me. Do you have older saves so you can check which day he vanished? That would help a lot.

Synesthesiac writes:
05-06-2017 23:35

+ - DEADLIFT

Looks like it happened between 112 and 114. I don't have a save in the middle, because like last time, Daily Quick Saves is bugged with this map. It autosaved the end of each turn for the first 4 turns, but after that I could only save manually by pressing S. F5 quicksave worked, just not the autosave.

https://drive.google .com/file/d/0B7QjGhZ qVwJNdkducnlESTVUMVU /view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google .com/file/d/0B7QjGhZ qVwJNN3dkd3gyUGxOTzg /view?usp=sharing

05-06-2017 23:53

+ - DEADLIFT

I I ran your saves, day 112 he is there, then clicked end turn for 1 month, he still there. But on your 114 he isn"t there anymore. So no idea what happened, maybe some imps spawned nearby and he lost to (AI does terrible job when big armies). I should block him from both sides, but as only one player reported that, maybe I should wait and see if is serious.

Author: JerryNcoming (France), 25-03-2017 21:12
Am i noob ? =) - DEADLIFT
Hi ! ^^
I've a problem ... an orange hero takes Silt at month 2 with tons of troops with the monolith one way exit (like 200+ ghosts dragon etc), and at month 3 blue comes by boat with zounds of archangels and every other troops , 90 to every stats .. so i get rekt so hard haha
What am i doing wrong ? Should i rush to some hidden big bonus spot who contains a lot of artifact and troops or what ? Cause i don't see how it's possible to do anything especially vs the blue ^^"

Ty in advance, i can already see that it's a wonderful map :)

25-03-2017 22:01

+ - DEADLIFT

Can you upload a save after they both are in your land?

Alexander (Odessa, Ukraine) writes:
21-12-2018 16:17

Orange player - DEADLIFT

Hi, Valery. Orange Moandor with his big army appears early in the game at 15/6/0 from oneway monolith. It seems he can get there, using town portal and summoning boat, from 45/132/1. I started map repeatedly at varying difficulty but every time he came. What do you think about?

Valery writes:
21-12-2018 20:43

+ - DEADLIFT

It never happened me during tests or game play. Please note that map isn't mine, I only added scripts to enhance it, so I didn't touch to design, teleporters, tents and so.

Author: kto-to (Khabarovsk), 01-11-2016 05:11
Gameplay error - DEADLIFT
(bad english)
I can't open gate 118:99:1. Because Black Baron not exists. I open map in save editor. Hero with name "Black Baron" not found.
Probably he suicide.

01-11-2016 05:47

+ - DEADLIFT

He is at 9/92/0

If not use Trainer to delete the border guard

kto-to (Khabarovsk) writes:
01-11-2016 07:17

- - DEADLIFT

i known about 9-92-0. There empty. He run and suicide somewhere. I win map. Good map. Thanks. Pink towers broke balance - i increase hydra's damage to 1200.

Nick (Chelly) writes:
01-11-2016 18:36

++ - DEADLIFT

Thanks for mention it. I ran 2 times this map and both times Black Barron just stand still arount 8 level creatures thats are willing to join me. Also I had a bit of ERM coding in final fight in order to avoid game crush.

01-11-2016 18:51

+ - DEADLIFT

Did you choose other difficulty than 200%? It is possible that at low settings (60%) AI heroes do poor things, like just sitting. It never happened me at 200%.

Author: kto-to, 29-10-2016 08:56
bugs - DEADLIFT
(bad english)
1. Sometimes, when levelup, gained skills not accepted.
2. Advice about "get all skill with helm" not working. No free slot.

kto-to writes:
29-10-2016 11:40

2 is Solved. - DEADLIFT

(bad english)
Free slot not work with mod "secondary skills scrolling". Turn off this mod and creating free slot is sucessfull. (need start new game.. or may continue saved game pressing F12 for update scripts). But russian wog crash without this mod. Solution: Delete file ModsWoG RusDataButtonssecski lls.btn

kto-to writes:
29-10-2016 11:42

the forum cut slash - DEADLIFT

Mods-WoG Rus-Data-Buttons-sec skills.btn

29-10-2016 14:24

+ - DEADLIFT

I don't know, I never tested this mod with russian wog. Anyway, secondary skills scrolling prohibits learning all skills, so just don't use it.

Author: Manu, 25-10-2016 14:01
Titan's thunder - DEADLIFT
Hello, Just one question. How do i get Titan's thunder (i only have 3 thunder helmet but can't find the other two artifacts? Thanks for your help...:-)

25-10-2016 15:49

+ - DEADLIFT

Maylo, the hero guarding the 3 conflux towns underground has it.

Manu writes:
25-10-2016 16:45

re - DEADLIFT

Thanks Valery great! i thaught so..

Author: mak (Slovenia), 04-10-2016 22:05 Like
finished - DEADLIFT
Thanks to Valery s help, i finished the map.

Thanks to the author for making such fun map, i m going to replay it in the future :)

Author: mak (Slovenia), 04-10-2016 15:14 Like
negative experiance - DEADLIFT
i just noticed that after a huge fight with synca, tazar s experiance goes in to negative and he is level 0 now, just like with Nick from Russia.

I was above level 80 before that and didn t touch any trees of knowledge.

Is there anything i can do now? Would love to finish this map.

04-10-2016 15:52

+ - DEADLIFT

You can't just be above level 80. This is how Heroes works:

When you get level 74, any tree you visit will put you into negative. But fights will give you next level as 88. Then will be either 100 or 108, then is over, any experience extra will screw your hero.

Therefore when you are 88, either you visit the temple and ask to freeze your hero at 88, or you take the pandora boxes, then big fights and will put you at 100/108.

But if you are close to next level and you take a VERY it may screw, yet it never happened to me.

So take a save before, visit the temple or handle your exp gain better.

If still screwed, then send me the save, I will fix your hero at 108 and block his exp progression.

mak (Slovenia) writes:
04-10-2016 16:05

.. - DEADLIFT

I checked my saves.

The switch from 88 level to 0 level happens, when i receive 115mil experiances at event before castle, where the orb of firmanent is.

If i understand you correctly, this is where i should receive the 100/108 level.

So to handle this, i should visit the temple before this event right? But, will this freezing afect Tazar s speciality if he s stuck at level 88?

Author: mak (Slovenia), 01-10-2016 16:52 Like
progress - DEADLIFT
I started playing this map and i m stucked after defeating the 2 stronghold heroes and 2 heroes waiting on whirpools.

The only entry in the south part of the map i see is via quest guard (tome of water & earth), which expired. Missed the dead line by few days.

Before i restart, i wanted to ask, if i missed something, or is this quest guard indeed the only way to get to the south part of the map?

Nice map btw, i m hooked :P

01-10-2016 17:38

+ - DEADLIFT

The time quests are largely generous, but they have to be there, as if you take too much time, the game will certainly freeze after month 12. Sorry for that, you have to explore a bit faster.

mak (Slovenia) writes:
01-10-2016 17:40

.. - DEADLIFT

will do in next attempt, thanks for the help!

Author: Nick (Russia), 21-09-2016 12:58
++ - DEADLIFT
Valery, it's session timeout all the time. Could you send it to n241181@mail.ru ?
Thanks!
Can you tell me (or give the link) to soft or methods to edit saving games and track issues like that?

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 21-09-2016 12:17
+ - DEADLIFT
Weird, I checked and is Fiona, level 1 hero which is freezing, it makes no sense.

I killed Fiona and resaved. You will find your save at wakeofgods.org/mods, 2nd link in the list

After loading game, press F12 to reload your scripts. And please, if possible, play english version of the game, it will be much easier to debug, as erm does not recognize russian characters so I had to go after their ID's.

I will try to design a mod those days, which will allow to every player to fix a freezing game, annoying bug.

Author: Nick (Russia), 21-09-2016 07:07
-- - DEADLIFT
Valery, this time red AI freeze my game. Do you have any clue about this?
ht t p s:// ufile .io/79a06

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 15-09-2016 14:42
+ - DEADLIFT
Don't worry about time, I was fast because I had to test it 10+ times, so I knew by heart where to go and all that. 8 months should be okay, but play attention how you combine trees with pandora boxes. And once level 100/108, visit the temple so no bug occurs.

Then is easy.

Author: Nick (Russia), 15-09-2016 14:37
-- - DEADLIFT
Ok, i decided to restart this map. This time i got Yog free faster than barb. Still don't get how it's possible to reach HZ on 4 month. 5 month is possible target for me.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 15-09-2016 07:51
+ - DEADLIFT
Tazar armorer specialty has no cap. So, if we do the math, at level 114 the damage will always be 1, no matter the army attacking. But as in Heroes the max level is 100 (or 108) it won't be 100% reduction, but 95%.

Petar (the mapmaker) designed this map around this concept, it is the map purpose. All I did after was to fix the scripts so it doesn't bug.

Without going up to 108, you can't win this map, as the fight after Zealot is even harder.

Author: Nick (Russia), 15-09-2016 06:56
-- - DEADLIFT
why level is so important? Is that connected with tazar's ability? My level is 74. Have not got large exp ammounts from boxes for some reason. Most of it gave me 1M exp wich is not enough for 1 level up.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 14-09-2016 13:50
+ - DEADLIFT
Also, what level you are? You should be 108 now. With that, nobody can beat Tazar.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 14-09-2016 13:48
+ - DEADLIFT
Well yes he is hard because after him, you have only one more hero to beat, then is the end.

Author: Nick (Russia), 14-09-2016 13:05
111 - DEADLIFT
Other heroes was beatable at this time, but this one is way too hard. I was trying to beat HZ two month before but his army was 16K x 7 - not big difference.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 14-09-2016 10:20
+ - DEADLIFT
In the link above, delete spaces, maps4heroes adds spaces to avoid links.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 14-09-2016 10:19
+ - DEADLIFT
My save Hell Zealot:

s000.tinyupload.com/ ?file_id=40888716417 637372332

(you add https because maps4heroes screws links)

The AI armies grow each month, particularly the big bosses (I think Hell Zealot receives 1000 devils/month.) I fought him month 4 and had the army you specify. Now it isn't as much a matter of how fast we play, but what army we have x month. If 8th month you have same army I had at 4th then there is the problem. If replay, try to flag faster the emerald towers and pick growth as early bonuses. With towers, you should have 5000 hydras month 8 I think/.

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

DEADLIFT walkthrough

Description:

"This will be a long hard journey. Long as a centennial war and hard as a DEADLIFT!"

Notes Valery:

With Petar's agreement, the map was reworked a bit in order to fix some annoying bugs and offer a better gameplay experience. This map goal is to get an almost invincible hero, Tazar, up to 100/108 experience level, so he takes almost no damage from overwhelming armies. But, as Heroes 3 vanilla is terribly bad coded concerning experience levels after 74th, we had to implement erm scripts and make this leveling possible.

Therefore, Tazar is now cursed, he can't visit any tree of knowledge until level 64, so he can take pandora boxes and fights. Note that fights difficulty can be modified on the fly in this map, from easy to ouch mode. Won battles give spoils of war. Bigger battles = more spoils, more experience.

After 64th level, Tazar can visit trees again, until 74. At 74th level, Heroes becomes extremelly bugged, next level will be 88, the next will be 100 OR 108, and next, well .... it is 6000+ OR back to 0 and you lose all specialty bonuses. So better we stop at 100/108 because at 6000+ you will die clicking while leveling, and at 0 you will lose game.

So, how to remain at 100/108? Dig the grail then visit the Shrine of time, south of map. It will ask you for the grail, then it will freeze tazar in time, he will remain at 100/108 level and will gain no longer experience from battle. If you don't visit this shrine and continue battle, you will certainly be back at 0 level. So do it :)

Other features: Shaman mountain, near starting town. For gold, you can buy different upgrades, for your heroes and army.
Another building in the Enchanted tower, somewhere in the underground. You can buy, for mithril, enchantements for your army. Think to develop early heroes level 10, expert luck and raise their luck at +10 then park them in towns, because at 10 luck/10th level + expert estates, the hero produces one mithril/daily. And enchantements cost 1000 mithril each!

Difficulty change: there is a little button near the minimap. You can change difficulty any time. During AI's turns, difficulty is back to Easy. But: if you attack an AI on OUCH, his army is multiplied by 10. If you surrender, his army remains like that. So think well before attacking, change difficulty only if you think you can beat that hero.

Pressing F1 will display the current difficulty used.

Another button near the minimap will provide little help, from cycling through gardens and windmills to find mithril, to delete stacks of imps, delete spells from AI heroes (when it bugs) and such.

Buildings on map: each fortress monster has its academy, where it will automatically gain abilities. Here is the list, so you don't waste your resources buying them from emerald towers, as they will be given anyway.

ORCS: get immunity fire and no penalty in close combat. Academy at 115/51/0

Thunderbirds: get immunity fire, no enemy retaliation and attack twice. Academy at 48/136/0

Dragon flies: get immunity fire, no enemy retaliation and attack twice. +3 to growth. Academy at 107/52/0 (if you have them in army)

Behemots: get immunity fire, no enemy retaliation and attack all around (think to buy attack twice from emerald towers). Academy at 143/76/0.

Mighty Gorgons: get immunity fire and no retaliation (buy attack twice from emerald towers). Activated by the event at 23/94/0

Cyclop Kings: get immunity to fire, no close range penalty and attack twice. Academy at 61/71/0

Wiverns: get immunity fire, attack twice and no retaliation. Acadermy at 127/70/0.

Chaos Hydras: get immunity fire, fly. (buy attack twice from emerald towers). Activated when you pass through the monolith two ways at 143/138/1.

Emerald towers: can be visited only once, each. I suggest you improve growth of hydras and behemots, otehr then buying the abilities aformentioned.

AI armies: will increase each month by a certain percentage, so don't be extremelly slow.

Altair of sacrifice: will display a list of artifacts you must keep for various purposes.

**********WARNING************

Before playing, load Deadlift.dat from Mods/Deadlift folder. It contains the proper wog settings. If you change them, there is no guarantee the map can be finished.

Any interface mods are compatible with this map. I strongly recommend to play it with HD mod, then you will certainly need Overflow fix mod. All interface mods can be downloaded from wakeofgods.org/mods.
Then, in mod manager, right click on wog mod and activate the plugins: display primary skills over 99. This is extremelly important, as Heroes vanilla stops displaying their real value at 99, so you don't know when the limit of 125 is reached (after that they drop at 0).

SPOILERS:

Commander helm gives first aid. Use this to get all skills (equip the helm on your head, ctrl+click on experience icon to bring first aid in visible skills, remove the helm -give it back to commander,voila, you created a new free skill slot where a new skills can be teached).

Necromancy is removed from all heroes except necros. Yes, you can use mod invite tavern and get necros early, get millions of skeletons then literally kill the economy and the map, but you will get no fun (well, in my opinion). Necromancy is better out from such well tested maps :)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy