Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about DEADLIFT - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map DEADLIFT - heroes 3 mapsDownload map DEADLIFT - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> DEADLIFT

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

"This will be a long hard journey. Long as a centennial war and hard as a DEADLIFT!"

Added: 25-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: King of the knight | Battle for Westeros 2 | Forbidden Land | May the Meteor Have Mercy

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

Author: Nick (Russia), 14-09-2016 07:20
+ - DEADLIFT
Also there are some strange stats for commander based units of conflux. Sometimes hermits are just 50 hp units but some times 500 or even 2700 hp with awesome stats. Is that a bug or scripted?

Author: Nick (Russia), 14-09-2016 07:16
-- - DEADLIFT
All double attack. Gorgons don't have attack all around (not possible to get). Basic damage of hydras 100-120. Beh 50-75.
Hero stats >99.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 13-09-2016 16:28
+ - DEADLIFT
yes the growth is stopped once you pick the water orb, this is to avoid people play for years more, bug risk.

Beating hell zealot depends on how you upgraded your creatures. Do they all have double attack, etc?

Author: Nick (Russia), 13-09-2016 13:54
18000 x 7 - DEADLIFT
Can't beat hell zealot. 18K x 7 devils. I got close to 1K hyd & Beth, 1.5K Birds & Wywerns, 2K Gorgons. Also there are strange creature growth rate drop roughly from 8-1-1 day. It seems that after that basic growth rate was set to = 0 for swamp and barb towns.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
21-09-2016 13:30

+ - DEADLIFT

My email can't handle files bigger than 1 Mb so have to upload it,

filedropper.com/79a0 6-tazar3-3

Delete spaces in the address above if maps4heroes adds them.

To debug saves in Era you must know handle the erm language, without it not possible.

Nick (Russia) writes:
22-09-2016 09:41

++ - DEADLIFT

Valery, thanks for the file but now it is not "seen" by Heroes. F12 does not help.
I can handle ERM scripting but have no idea how to do it with running Heroes game or with saved file. EVME tool seems to be unable to execute K command associated with id 48 hero (Fiona). Could you tell me what soft do i need to use? Thanks!

22-09-2016 10:43

-+ - DEADLIFT

Sent email

Nick (Russia) writes:
23-09-2016 13:44

+++ - DEADLIFT

Thanks for your help, Valery. I was able to run up to 88 level, after that exp going negative and level set to 0. Should i visit shrine of time at level 88 or there is a way to prevent that bug?

23-09-2016 20:50

+ - DEADLIFT

Should not happen that way. Don't touch any tree of knowledge after 74th level, just the pandora boxes and fights.

Then it will go to 88, and do same until 100 or 108. When you are at 100/108, visit the shrine and you will be safe.

Author: Vuk Vukotic (Italy), 05-08-2016 10:11 Like
deadfight - DEADLIFT
A lot of very heavy battles. Couldn't finish it at first try, lost too many times and didn't finished Conflux quest on time :(

Second time, did it much better, used ET to increase growing of Hydras and Behemoths, first, thgan made all unit attack twice, with Barbarian Axe they produce 3 hits in the row ;)

Some opponents could be stronger, especially the ones which are moving around.
But, in the other hand, some stand still heroes are strong as hell.

Maybe you should add some interesting new artifact, as you did in Ice Arrow.

Anyway - nice big adventure. The End is :)))))))))))))) !!!

05-08-2016 14:25

+ - DEADLIFT

Vukotic? This is map author's name :)

Vuk Vukotic (Italy) writes:
05-08-2016 15:53

vukotic - DEADLIFT

his cousin:)

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 18-07-2016 14:57
mod manager - DEADLIFT
I made a video showing how easy is to use Era's mod manager and get in one click various mods combinations ans patterns.

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=5ExcJpA7 Nlc

Hope will help those who still didn't get it and keep asking me :)

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 13-07-2016 14:50
+ - DEADLIFT
Hello,

With such name, things should go smoothly :)

Can you please upload your save before taking the box?

Author: Tazar (88) (Germany), 13-07-2016 12:55
Exp: From Lvl. 88 to LvL 0 - DEADLIFT
Greetings,

I´m Stuck. Tazar is Level 88 and when I take the next huge Pandoras´Box, his EXP goes negative and he is Level 0. I read i was supposed to Level him up antil 100 and then visit this time PLace with the Grail im my Pocket.

Also i Can´t seem to beat Apocalyptik - Hero, since his Azure Dragons are ripping me in Peaces.

Tazar (108) (Germany) writes:
13-07-2016 17:48

Did it - DEADLIFT

After a lot of Luck, i killed the guy and could beat the map.

save is attached for research purposes.

BTW. My phenomenal Hydra Growth shrunk from 127 to 1 at some point :-( is this a bug or a feature?

Tazar (108) (Germany) writes:
13-07-2016 17:51

save - DEADLIFT

http://www.filedropp er.com/tazar88

13-07-2016 17:59

+ - DEADLIFT

The save you uploaded is a saved game from my Ice Arrow walkthrough. ^^

Tazar (88) writes:
15-07-2016 12:31

Save again - DEADLIFT

Yeah Sorry. For some reason, the saved games (my own) are not displayed in the games folder. So i have to take "external" save games. Guess i mixed them up. Please try again the new link

http://www.file-uplo ad.net/download-1176 6916/Tazar88.GM1.htm l

15-07-2016 13:12

+ - DEADLIFT

Look, is exactly the same saved file you posted. My guess is that your OS (windows whatever) doesn' t let you properly install those games, or you manually screwed something. Because if you can't save in game folder is clear that a big problem is in.

So far, I still don't have a save so can't check :)

Author: Wicker, 09-07-2016 01:02
Save - DEADLIFT
Sorry thought you can upload any file, not just images.
http://www.filedropp er.com/deadliftbugge d

Author: Wicker, 09-07-2016 01:00
Save - DEADLIFT
Here it is. +960 behemots with grail

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 08-07-2016 20:49
+ - DEADLIFT
Yes I would like to see such thing, as towers are only visitable once.

Author: Wicker, 08-07-2016 12:20
Behemoths - DEADLIFT
Its even more, over 600/week/town...mayb e my game is bugged, i can send you save if you want.

Author: Valery, 08-07-2016 03:04
+ - DEADLIFT
What?? This doesn't sound like Deadlift map. 1200 behemots/week, thats insane.

Author: Wicker, 08-07-2016 00:51
Towers - DEADLIFT
So far i was upgrading only behemoth growth iand i have like 7.5K behemots and 1.2K/per week. Last hero which i defeated was guy with 20K fearies, 190K sorcs and 70K magic elems and it went quite ok.

Author: Bao (Vietnam), 07-07-2016 17:01
Interesting map! - DEADLIFT
Maximum score for your map!

Author: Valery, 07-07-2016 15:33
+ - DEADLIFT
From my game play experience, I concluded is better to improve growth and then buy double attack for hydras, behemots AND mighty gorgons.

As I wrote in the read me, creatures academies give a lot of abilities but never double attack (except cyclopes).

Damage is also good to improve on hydras, but late game, when visiting the last 3-4 ET. Because only hydras will survive most of battles, before resurrect phase.

Author: DoC Sumann, 07-07-2016 12:56
ET - DEADLIFT
in this map it is allowed to visit ET only once per game. also there are not too many of them on the map, so, damage increasing is not fundamental (first few increasing of damage for some creature are relative small).

Author: Wicker, 07-07-2016 12:50
Damage - DEADLIFT
Hi, usually its best to buy damage in emerald towers, is this in this map nerfed somehow? Compared to Chaser lets say, or map is not challenging with high dmg upgrade? THX for reply

09-07-2016 01:23

+ - DEADLIFT

The save is corrupted, can you please upload it again, and with some older save too -a few days before, if possible?

Wicker writes:
12-07-2016 17:35

Save - DEADLIFT

Hey,

here is a bit older one. http://www.filedropp er.com/test_138

12-07-2016 20:24

+ - DEADLIFT

Well, after loading this save, it says game version is old, not proper save and scripts not working unless I press F12. Then I look at emerald towers, they are all not visited but your behes growth is 2000+, which is clearly a weird bug.

I have no clue what happened in your game, but I suggest reinstall of Era 2.42.

Wicker writes:
12-07-2016 22:05

Era - DEADLIFT

2.42? installation pack says i have era 2.46, so i should have newer version.

12-07-2016 22:23

+ - DEADLIFT

yes sorry, 2.46, your save tricked my mind:)

Maybe you had other mods -scenario enablrd when playing Deadlift, I can not explain what happened. Do you have a save from day 1?

Thats why is good to use "daily quick saves" mod, it keeps all saves from every day, so easy to debug later/

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

DEADLIFT walkthrough

Description:

"This will be a long hard journey. Long as a centennial war and hard as a DEADLIFT!"

Notes Valery:

With Petar's agreement, the map was reworked a bit in order to fix some annoying bugs and offer a better gameplay experience. This map goal is to get an almost invincible hero, Tazar, up to 100/108 experience level, so he takes almost no damage from overwhelming armies. But, as Heroes 3 vanilla is terribly bad coded concerning experience levels after 74th, we had to implement erm scripts and make this leveling possible.

Therefore, Tazar is now cursed, he can't visit any tree of knowledge until level 64, so he can take pandora boxes and fights. Note that fights difficulty can be modified on the fly in this map, from easy to ouch mode. Won battles give spoils of war. Bigger battles = more spoils, more experience.

After 64th level, Tazar can visit trees again, until 74. At 74th level, Heroes becomes extremelly bugged, next level will be 88, the next will be 100 OR 108, and next, well .... it is 6000+ OR back to 0 and you lose all specialty bonuses. So better we stop at 100/108 because at 6000+ you will die clicking while leveling, and at 0 you will lose game.

So, how to remain at 100/108? Dig the grail then visit the Shrine of time, south of map. It will ask you for the grail, then it will freeze tazar in time, he will remain at 100/108 level and will gain no longer experience from battle. If you don't visit this shrine and continue battle, you will certainly be back at 0 level. So do it :)

Other features: Shaman mountain, near starting town. For gold, you can buy different upgrades, for your heroes and army.
Another building in the Enchanted tower, somewhere in the underground. You can buy, for mithril, enchantements for your army. Think to develop early heroes level 10, expert luck and raise their luck at +10 then park them in towns, because at 10 luck/10th level + expert estates, the hero produces one mithril/daily. And enchantements cost 1000 mithril each!

Difficulty change: there is a little button near the minimap. You can change difficulty any time. During AI's turns, difficulty is back to Easy. But: if you attack an AI on OUCH, his army is multiplied by 10. If you surrender, his army remains like that. So think well before attacking, change difficulty only if you think you can beat that hero.

Pressing F1 will display the current difficulty used.

Another button near the minimap will provide little help, from cycling through gardens and windmills to find mithril, to delete stacks of imps, delete spells from AI heroes (when it bugs) and such.

Buildings on map: each fortress monster has its academy, where it will automatically gain abilities. Here is the list, so you don't waste your resources buying them from emerald towers, as they will be given anyway.

ORCS: get immunity fire and no penalty in close combat. Academy at 115/51/0

Thunderbirds: get immunity fire, no enemy retaliation and attack twice. Academy at 48/136/0

Dragon flies: get immunity fire, no enemy retaliation and attack twice. +3 to growth. Academy at 107/52/0 (if you have them in army)

Behemots: get immunity fire, no enemy retaliation and attack all around (think to buy attack twice from emerald towers). Academy at 143/76/0.

Mighty Gorgons: get immunity fire and no retaliation (buy attack twice from emerald towers). Activated by the event at 23/94/0

Cyclop Kings: get immunity to fire, no close range penalty and attack twice. Academy at 61/71/0

Wiverns: get immunity fire, attack twice and no retaliation. Acadermy at 127/70/0.

Chaos Hydras: get immunity fire, fly. (buy attack twice from emerald towers). Activated when you pass through the monolith two ways at 143/138/1.

Emerald towers: can be visited only once, each. I suggest you improve growth of hydras and behemots, otehr then buying the abilities aformentioned.

AI armies: will increase each month by a certain percentage, so don't be extremelly slow.

Altair of sacrifice: will display a list of artifacts you must keep for various purposes.

**********WARNING************

Before playing, load Deadlift.dat from Mods/Deadlift folder. It contains the proper wog settings. If you change them, there is no guarantee the map can be finished.

Any interface mods are compatible with this map. I strongly recommend to play it with HD mod, then you will certainly need Overflow fix mod. All interface mods can be downloaded from wakeofgods.org/mods.
Then, in mod manager, right click on wog mod and activate the plugins: display primary skills over 99. This is extremelly important, as Heroes vanilla stops displaying their real value at 99, so you don't know when the limit of 125 is reached (after that they drop at 0).

SPOILERS:

Commander helm gives first aid. Use this to get all skills (equip the helm on your head, ctrl+click on experience icon to bring first aid in visible skills, remove the helm -give it back to commander,voila, you created a new free skill slot where a new skills can be teached).

Necromancy is removed from all heroes except necros. Yes, you can use mod invite tavern and get necros early, get millions of skeletons then literally kill the economy and the map, but you will get no fun (well, in my opinion). Necromancy is better out from such well tested maps :)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy