Author: Bilbo's Table (Moscow), 16-04-2024 09:21

Green tent - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

need to get to the lizardfolk village more...

Author: Bilbo's Table (Moscow), 16-04-2024 09:19

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за отзыв! Да, игра за коричневого подразумевала более высокий уровень сложности и расширенный сюжет. more...

Author: pantarhei (Poland), 15-04-2024 23:14

kp - Lord of The Rings 3.0 - Heroes 3 map

Jak zdobyles KP? Jedyne ktore widze jest tam gdzie kwadrat z niebieska obramowka. more...

Author: Vrag , 15-04-2024 20:57

Переиграл!) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Играл за оплот, месяце на 3-4 запер компьютеров около гарнизонов, сам зачищал карту)) сейчас идёт 5й или 6й месяц, вот пробил гарнизон к синему, теперь дело за красным) Не знаю что будет дальше, но в отличии от коричневого в карту играть намного проще) more...

Author: Рашид , 15-04-2024 19:00

Супер карта! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Карта очень интересная!
Стартуем в начале – Коркес сразу убегает, зеленых драконов одну битву выигрывает – и потом … И он вначале основной для быстрого старта, т.к. один сразу накаченный…
Сер Мюллих проходит свои битвы до конца – там на 2м месяце можно дойти до своего замка, но он не обязателен…
more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 15-04-2024 17:47

Walkthrough - The legend of ZELDA - Heroes 4 map

No, there isn't. Keep trying. I'm sure nothing is wrong with this map. Advice: download the improved version of this map, added on 16-01-2023 by Caseneuve more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 15-04-2024 02:34

bad map - Brothers of Mercy and War - Heroes 3 map

dont waste your time playing this bad map more...

Author: Didi (France), 15-04-2024 02:16

Help - The legend of ZELDA - Heroes 4 map

Is there a Walktrough of this map somewhere? I'm stuck I can't manage to progress, I don't know where to go, and I didn't manage to solve the 10 red oracle puzzles. more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 14-04-2024 23:55

stuck - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

how to get green keymaster tent? more...

Author: Vrag , 14-04-2024 19:15

Нужно меньше! - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Карта мне показалась скучной, просто огромные пространства, куча беготни, никакого челленджа нет, в общем самая обычная карта! Городской портал, конечно частично спасает ситуацию, без него можно было бы совсем придушиться. Прорисовку пустой точно не назвать, автор старался. more...

Author: Vrag , 14-04-2024 19:11

Классная карта - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Карта красиво нарисована, играется интересно. По дефолту играл на 200%, за коричневого, шляпа адмирала, разные хорошие артефакты с утоп и храмов, герои с большими статами... Всё это мне, к сожалению, не помогло))) Как-нибудь сыграю ещё раз) more...

Author: sphinxx , 14-04-2024 16:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

you get it at the very beginning.
there is a place where you can summon a boat.
then you'll find it.
more...

Author: wasilix , 14-04-2024 15:58

Great short map - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Hi there!

Enjoyed a lot playing your map over the weekend. A very good map for honing one's fighting skills, and a very nice way to spend a few hours over a weekend. Thanks a lot for making it :)

In addition to clever fights, map includes a couple of nice puzzles which are 100% welcome to
more...

Author: Giuseff (italy), 14-04-2024 10:28

HELP ORB OF VULNERABILITY - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

where is? against azure dragon is impossibile without... more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Trillion Isles - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Trillion Isles - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Trillion Isles - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Trillion Isles

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Play from 7 factions, Balanced start with big advantage to any players that are AI'S. Player 8 the Necromancers are the only faction you cant choose. You cannot hire necromancers either. Obtain the tome of air to win scenario. 3 versions hard,expert and impossible play based on your skill as a playe

Added: 02-02-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Chaser | 8 братьев | Supreme Domination The OldTime | Rise of the Darkness

Author: Cave (ch), 24-10-2021 22:27
A bit monotonous - Trillion Isles
I played on Tan with Neela.
As far as I understand the idea is to collect neutral dwellings with multiple heroes which is nice. As a result got all Cove castles and collected big stacks of haspids and titans on month 5, killed some AIs and decided to finish the map. Unfortunately, there is no way to kill the necro hero that early, so decided to go for the air book. After spending a week to get lvl 55 found that there is another tent which asks for 88 knowledge and 88 power which was just a bad joke ... Gave up, didnt finish.

Author: Freddy (canada), 08-06-2020 00:16 Like
Innovative, interesting map - Trillion Isles
I played the hardest version of the map on impossible difficulty and I really liked this map. There's a number of interesting and innovative design ideas. I mostly like what you did with the artifact system.

Huge maps like this tend to severe from severe imbalance later in the game as your hero becomes way overpowered. This map, however, is very well balanced and paced throughout for the most part. The number of towns and number of buildings available within those towns was appropriately limited.

There were a few flaws that kept it from reaching its true potential. Most of these ultimately boil down to the AI not being smart enough. The AI doesn't pursue primary skills upgrades as aggressively as I did... and there were plenty of Libraries of Enllightments and Colossus buildings, this ended up with me having a primary hero with stats that are way higher than any of my opponents. I suggest dramatically counting down on the number of such buildings/bonuses to help balance it out a bit.

The AI was also a little lacklustre in attacking my cities. Partly I think it was the complex geography of the map made it harder for them to figure out the right path. Particularly the starting towns -- it was just too geographically secure.

The final boss was appropriately tough -- but I didn't even need to actually challenge them... I just took all their towns (with ease I might add) and waited a week and pinks' heroes abandoned him. Pink didn't seem to even have/use admiral's hat (or even town portal I don't think?), so their mobility sucked. on a huge map like this .... it made their massive army impotent. I would suggest maxing out Maygwan's mobility (maybe even including DD). Perhaps keep him contained though somehow for the first few months.

One last point (sorry! I actually did enjoy the map though!).. some of the battles were a little too repetitive. Having to fight the same stack 7 times on the same island is just too much.

maygwan (D) writes:
08-06-2020 08:20

thanx for comments - Trillion Isles

A lot of players have mentioned the same that the ai tends to be super dumb on this map. I have no plans to update it yet but glad you still enjoyed parts of it.

Author: Jumbaco (Berlin DE), 20-03-2018 00:28
Question about creature growth/map in general - Trillion Isles
So I'm not super experienced but having a hard time with the Impossible version:

I'm about halfway through Month 4 and I have a Devil Palaces flagged. But I'm running into enemy heroes that have 1000+ Gorgons or 4000 wolf riders/etc.

It seems you boosted their creature production a huge amount? I also have over 1 million gold and nothing to spend it on.

Have I simply been going too slowly? It feels like I will continue to fall even further behind so I need to restart now?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Author: Lord Owl (Moravia), 05-09-2016 10:09
Trillion Isles - Trillion Isles
I´ve play it 3 days, and I kill only red-player -he expired all castles for 7 days. During final battle with him I had to stay in castle, finished her ballista i had to defense all units, ressurect units. Ana finally I had to defend with 78 Cyclop kings without mana/spells, and tower killed red-player´s units such as: 1100-air-elementals, 1400-water-elemental s and 1100-earth elementals. Long battle... only one enemy is dead :-(

maygwan writes:
05-09-2016 10:21

sounds like - Trillion Isles

You in trouble. Try and explore more and try and recruit from the pirate caverns and the wyverns maybe and grab a few decent spells ect.

Author: Echo, 01-09-2016 16:25
:D - Trillion Isles
Haha, made my day :D Will sure give it a go when I'm done with all the evil work.

Only, ya know, I'm actually a girl :D I'm not sure if I'd pull off that beard!

Author: Morten (Denmark), 27-08-2016 08:31
Nice - Trillion Isles
Haha! Awesome that you have done that :)

Author: Ks, 25-08-2016 16:53
10x - Trillion Isles
Ahaha 10x man ;) im sure its will be really fun :)
Ill start it as soon as possible

Author: maygwan, 25-08-2016 09:54
KS,Echo,Morten ect - Trillion Isles
I have just released a solo version of this map just for you epic players to enjoy. Its super tough and it will star many of the map4heroes community. You will start with 3 heroes Kingslayer,Echo and Morten are the 3 heroes and you will face many of the maps4heroes community such as myself,valery,alex and more. It should be out today its called trillion isles ultimate edit.

maygwan writes:
02-09-2016 07:19

:) - Trillion Isles

The beard looks good on you :)

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
02-09-2016 11:53

+ - Trillion Isles

Girls do have beards too, its just a matter of different location.

maygwan writes:
03-09-2016 07:40

oh wow - Trillion Isles

Valery went into naughty mode.

Echo writes:
04-09-2016 00:18

Kek - Trillion Isles

Naah, that's real tame for a Frenchman ;)

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
04-09-2016 09:43

+ - Trillion Isles

I am half russian.

Author: Echo, 16-08-2016 18:13
Little feedback, with love - Trillion Isles
Hey, as always beautiful and enjoyable map :) I haven't finished it yet, but it seems I'm well on the way to.

So I have a question and perhaps a little feedback.

Question: how does the AI (orange) got such huge amount of army? Curious how you made it possible for the AI to progress this fast on a multiplayer map :)

Now feedback:
I'm playing on Impossible version on Impossible difficulty with Inferno.

- the game honestly seems rather easy still, fine for me, but I'm not a veteran or seasoned player so skilled players might find it trivial if it goes so smoothly for me haha.

- the periodic boost to wood/stone and starting resources basically removes the need to gather resources/visit the shipwrecks and creature banks

- I don't know if that's how you meant for the map to be played, but I have only been using Devils and Efreeti due to just having 1 castle with dwelling for the rest (got 4 Infernoes total so far). I'm also using the Cove Snakes, of course, the snake hunt is really fun :D

- AI seems to struggle very much with the troll towns? Or maybe the summon boat issue? Either way they're not really taking more towns aside of the first one with 100 trolls beside the main one.

- Blue AI seemed really weak. Not even comparable to how Orange is doing - is something blocked for him by accident maybe?

- Some heroes don't want to move - I think maybe they lack summon boat or maybe are afraid of whirlpools. I don't know if there's anything that can be done there, but thought I'd let you know.

- The huuuge amount of those legion pieces from everywhere seems to block AI's ability to pick up anything useful :D I've gone to the artifact hub of orange (with the pendant of speed, morale, etc, like 6 artifacts amids cyclops caves). Caves were tagged by orange, but all artifacts were on the ground still.

Speaking of, I'm swimming in those legion pieces, made the statue from a few but I'm running out of heroes to store them on :D Can anything be done about them? Or will I have to start dismissing heroes to place new ones on the next? xD

Thanks for the map. Feedback is just feedback, in general I tip my hat to you and your maps :)

Echo writes:
17-08-2016 04:29

Pyre? - Trillion Isles

Playing further I also noticed some other things (or maybe missed them?):

- Inferno has 4 towns, whereas Conflux and Dungeon seem to only have 3 each. The 4th town for Dungeon is actually a Stronghold, and for Conflux it's Tower?

- There are usually level 7 creature dwellings for each castle, but there isn't a single Pyre on the map? The Devil income I've got is the single most important thing, I can imagine Conflux would feel guite weak without that. Inferno has 3 towns that get like 11 Devils per week with the external dwellings (+1 from Statue of the Legion).

Echo writes:
18-08-2016 01:35

And finished - Trillion Isles

So I finished the map. Still think it's real pretty and cool, and still think it was quite easy :) That, by no means, means bad, but in case you wanted to up the challenge, I'll add the finishing notes to my lists above.

I don't know why, but the AIs rarely ever left their starting zones and if they did, they found some spots and camped there. Taking 2 starting towns was enough to eliminate I think 5 of them? The Orange one was the 2nd I took on and the only one who gave me any trouble whatsoever. Later on Pink sent some heroes out of his enclave, but not the most powerful ones and he didn't really have anything much to threaten me. The biggest threat were the zombies, he had over 20k of them, but honestly, the threat existed solely because of the fire shield and the cloak banning dispel and him teleporting the zombies around. If not for that, I'd have them gone in 2 rounds without issue. I think on your previous map AI had the Lich King cloak spawning stronger liches. But I'm not sure that'd make much of a difference here.

I think the biggest thing was that the AIs seemed kind of stumped. Either because of the trolls in towns, the whirlpools, or lack of summon boat. I don't know what else could cause it? But they were really super passive.

Something I did not like though: the artifacts. I mean it's a cool idea to make valuable artifacts rare, but I was SWAMPED with those legion pieces. I had to spam heroes to take things off my main and on several occassions I was left unable to change my admiral's hat into some other hat because of the full pack. And partially the joke was on me - I thought maybe there was a point to collecting all of those pieces. Perhaps a small message at the start that you can exchange them for xp whenever you wish? And make some of those artifact-to-experien ce altars more accessible? Although that screws over the evil town heroes still.
The problem with this solution was also that after I got fed a bunch of those artifacts I started to actively avoid any and all utopias. With the constant gold influx from the event and multiple towns I didn't need the gold, the experience quickly became nothing noticeable from those, and they would only slow me down forcing me to constantly find heroes to shove the legion pieces onto. So many 'treasure' areas became very much undesirable :p

And coming back to the difficulty,
Perhaps it was easy for me was because I played Inferno. I picked it, because I haven't played it for a while, but thinking about it other factions would perhaps struggle more?

Why? Well, devils. Inferno has a very smooth start here. Get slow, a few points in knowledge/spell power and with their ability to attack without the counter you can take the 2nd town in the first week then keep on pushing ahead. The dwellings are there, I haven't used any Inferno troop but demons and efreeti all game. Well, imps, at the very end for shits and giggles cause I had a few thousands of them. Fast devils without counterstrike + resurrection + blind + slow + Ayden and you can basically roll over everything the map has to offer, all it takes is patience. I skipped a LOT of the Dragon fights later on, because I did not have such patience and really didn't need the things the dragons were guarding since nothing could truly threaten me.

I guess that also makes it a bit difficult to say if the map really should be more difficult if other factions might struggle. I don't know. But like I said in the comment above, some towns like Conflux (0 Pyres, an ICE ELEMENTAL town) seem to have it real rough compared to stuff like Castle (the conservatory passage + ANGEL town, angel dwellings etc) or Inferno (DEVIL and EFREETI towns, with a total of 6 devil buildings around). Didn't pay attention to what other factions got exactly, but this caught my attention.

Well anyhow, thanks a bunch for the map, I had fun and looking forward to your future creations. Cheers :)

maygwan writes:
19-08-2016 07:31

thanx for comments - Trillion Isles

If and when i update my maps i will take the comments into consideration. The influx of low value arti and wood ect is because the map is full of quest that require these resources and arti. Also there are different challenges to each faction that you play but also links to all towns via whirlpools. I am guessing you played the impossible version so if you found it easy i will look at increasing the difficulty. The map was my first giant very detailed so im sure i will need to update it and improve it . ty for comments

maygwan writes:
19-08-2016 08:42

Also - Trillion Isles

There are plenty of places to get rid of arti in the altars if u need space. It is more so i can control the artifacts on the map rather than giving so many useless arti. I give the ai players a boost every few days or weeks which is y they gain there armies but the human player never gets the boosts its set up so only ai get them. The cloak wouldnt help on this map much because the creature stacks are very strong. One of the problems you have when you build maps like these is offering the human a chance to choose from multiple factions hence giving them replay ability and a different chance of gameplay based on the faction they choose is the ai tends to not be great on the other 6 factions. Thats y i leave an ultimate ai to contend with, in this case pink.

maygwan writes:
19-08-2016 08:49

And - Trillion Isles

I try to make the maps that will also allow hotseat or online play so players who have friends can enjoy the maps together. If i made the map solo then i could definitely change how the ai progresses at each level of play and make the map probably much harder but then it takes away the replay factor. I can however look at the comments and surely improve the map for the future. The map also is based on a luck factor of where the human player decides to go. Grabbing the serpents really helps a lot but if the ai gets them it can be tougher. Also inferno,castle,tower are the 3 easy factions to play while the others should offer a bit more problems.

Author: Morten (Denmark), 16-08-2016 18:08
Question - Trillion Isles
The "reach level 50" Seers Hut, is a huge disappointment, when you already have all that from pandoras box and spell scrolls.

I assume ressurection and force field is banned and not possible to get in this map, from anything?
(the tome of earth magic does not have implosion, even tho I have found a spell scroll with this)

Which is fine, but the lvl 50 seers hut, could maybe be like 10 Azures or something actually useful? :)

Morten (Denmark) writes:
16-08-2016 18:09

On a a side note.. - Trillion Isles

On a side, I have not fought a single AI opponent yet, even though I have become level 50 with my main hero ;-)

These giant maps bro...

maygwan writes:
19-08-2016 08:52

hi - Trillion Isles

You can get resurrection and ffield in the map they are there.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
24-08-2016 18:38

Thanks - Trillion Isles

Thank you for a fun map, but I would agree with the other commentor, that the AI is just too passive in this map. They don't really enter into your zones and they are so afraid of taking a chance with the dragons that protects different stuff, even tho they easily could beat them (they don't get to reload turn however I know...)

Utimately this leads to another build and explore map like the "Hota Legion" map.

It would be cool if you made a singleplayer map focused on 1 starting point, and with great threats from AI, to up the excitement.

I will not replay this map, but I will probably replay Black Sails, because it was so challenging with the AIs.

NB: a big thing tho.. is that with Giant maps you can usually escape the AIs, if you allow yourself to reload saved games for each day. If you don't allow for any reloads it's probably too hard any of your maps. I think that with Black Sails I had a rule that I could only save each 14 days, and tried not to ever reload. Maybe that's what made it more exciting. So I guess its a balance on the players behalf also.

maygwan writes:
25-08-2016 08:22

Funny you say that - Trillion Isles

I have almost completed a single player version of this map and including some of you in the map itself. I will release it soon

Author: bond (Germany), 09-08-2016 00:23
need help, pls - Trillion Isles
Hey.
I admit that I should post this question here but I would really like to play your map (or any other of those which might be downloaded here) but when I want to start a multiplayer match (hot seat), the game instandly crashes. The problem are the downloaded maps. When I delete them in the maps-folder, there is no issue.
How may I fix it?
Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Author: jiraya (Germany), 06-08-2016 20:44
Masterpiece for hota - Trillion Isles
Another masterpiece from this guy, thanks a lot!! This map is an absolute must for every hota player. It is a giant map that starts difficult, and unlike to many others, the fun is progressively increasing. There is a lot of different things on the map, so you should have a lot of sweet gaming fun for hours!!

maygwan (uk) writes:
06-08-2016 23:34

glad you liked it - Trillion Isles

It also as great replay ability too and offers different challenges depending on factions you choose. But thanx for the comments on the map.

Author: Karl (Berlin), 05-08-2016 06:07 Like
Wow - Trillion Isles
I have played quite a few of your maps this one is excellent.
299 Days 454 pts Impossible. Inferno
So challenging for an Hota map much harder than a lot of Wog maps.

maygwan (uk) writes:
05-08-2016 06:13

Thanx - Trillion Isles

Glad you enjoyed the map, I do try and make my maps as hard as possible for the seasoned player while offering an easier version for the new players to the game.

Author: ks, 04-08-2016 23:27 Like
heh - Trillion Isles
Best hota map iv played till now :)
And best hota result for me - 207d 492p :P
https://s32.postimg. org/62kbjffl1/hehe.j pg
Take a rest man, you deserve it :)

maygwan (uk) writes:
05-08-2016 05:59

Thanx ks - Trillion Isles

One of the great things i found from this map is the replay ability it changes depending on the faction you start with. it Also gets more challenging too. I found it much easier playing castle and tower. Where as Fortress and stronghold and dungeon were much harder.
Anyway glad you have enjoyed the maps.

Author: maygwan (uk), 31-07-2016 18:33
Tome of air is special win - Trillion Isles
You can of course win by defeating all heroes.

I must say from tests i did struggle a bit on the Impossible map especially vs the necromancers. There are plenty of quests in this map also many areas to sacrifice the legion pieces for xp. Hope you enjoy the map ty.

maygwan (uk) writes:
31-07-2016 19:37

Also - Trillion Isles

This is my final map for a while. I have completed all the maps i started a while back and this was the final one to complete. So now i need some fresh idea's and i am also back to being busy again. Hopefully there's enough to keep some of you going for a while. TY maygwan.

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
04-08-2016 08:15

Thanks - Trillion Isles

Thanks for your maps. I am looking forward to have nice time with your map again.
Thanks

Morten writes:
04-08-2016 13:54

Bug - Trillion Isles

Hej maygwan

Thanks again for your maps

I came no further than day 2 on this one, when I was haltered.

Played stronghold topleft corner, boat deployed from shipyard in a place where I could not enter it from any sides, and thus where stuck on the small island
(expert version of map)

maygwan (uk) writes:
05-08-2016 05:48

use summon boat to retrieve it - Trillion Isles

Use Summon boat to retrieve it. Every isle is given the shipyard just to get a boat and summon boat to retrieve the boat.

Nino (Zagreb, Croatia) writes:
23-03-2020 11:17

hota - Trillion Isles

There is no summon boat spell in the guild?!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy