Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Fool - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Fool - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Fool - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Fool

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

His town is in ruins
His worldfamous winecellar has been robbed and destroyed
The heroes are all gone.
What has happenend and who did it?
Dion Yssos and the only remaining hero Sylvia has a task ahead.

Added: 18-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Legendary Civilization | Equal Opportunities | Legend of Heroes | Ira the Mage

| 1-30 | 31-49 |

Author: anhyeu (paris), 21-12-2022 06:37 Like
Maps - Fool
Anyone knows other maps that are similar to this?
I mean, not too difficult/too detailed/WOG specific (because some people might be really turned off with WOG). In other words, difficult, but playable and enjoyable (something like TEW 4 is a bit too much for me - more difficult, more time consuming)

Author: Egomgaming, 03-10-2021 17:49 Like
how to get vial of dragon blood? - Fool
how to get vial of dragon blood in fool?

Author: Nick (serbia), 27-08-2020 20:02 Like
Script help? - Fool
Hi, great map, but i had some problems it freezes and i couldnt finish. So anyway i decided to try again, and now i when starting it ask "Skip global scripts", so should i allow it and let it skip it or no. I see when i let it skip some of the structures cant be used, it just says "object", but also when i dont skip it marksmen shoots only once. What is the right way? Thx

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania), 13-05-2020 18:58 Like
Nice map! - Fool
I really enjoyed this map,exploring everything and having great fun with sorceress (not that powerful as in ToP );pros - nice story,good jokes,entertaining adventure; cons - fights are very easy , tome of air magic is not really banned (I didn't use any tome) and some items for quests can be easily found almost everywhere.And one point : this map has something which Ray of light (another good map) lacks of it and made me angry: space to explore; it keeps me busy and i forgot about time here , thing which is essentialy in the other map.10!
Nice map! - Fool

Author: Jozsef (Mako, Hungary), 14-04-2020 16:15
Anghellic Alliance - Fool
How can I pulling out the Angelic Alliance from the sanded ground?
I saying it this way, because even the map maker saying, pull out that sword.

Jozsef (Mako, Hungary) writes:
14-04-2020 16:20

Sorry for bad photo quality, but I couldnt making screenshots, I just make a photo with my phone.

For better overllooking, I made an another photo for the whole area around me.

Author: Gencho (Stoholm), 26-01-2019 13:09
Dark blue tent? - Fool
Dark blue tent, where is it?

Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania) writes:
13-05-2020 06:36

Blue dark tent - Fool

Next to the conflux , after you get necro town Smoke there is one guard in north asking for angelic alliance

Author: Kerberos (Sweden), 11-11-2018 00:43
Updated map - Fool
Map is updated in a way more like a rebuild.

Author: JerryNcoming (France), 20-02-2017 01:51
Unique map - Fool
Hi ! Thank you a lot for this map ! Spent like 12 hours of pure fun on this, awesome. I played it only once yet but it's obvious that you can play it different ways ! It's really a map different than the others map i've played .. really fun

Just a little thing to "improve" the map, well that's actually for my opinion as a feedback, : It was really too easy, i did litterally all the fight with the auto fight (I had to play some manually not to lose many mobs vs fire shield phoenixes) and i'm a noob player in Heroes hahaha . I actually didn't even killed mutare drake, after i killed ignissa (in auto fight too), blue had no town left and i won. And in case you're wondering : no i didn't wait months and months to accumulate army, i constantly travelled .... even tho i took 17M to finish it :D

But all in all it was once again super cool, love you :D

Author: Dotwe (Manitowoc, USA), 17-04-2015 14:58
Landing Boat
Just encountered a problem with this otherwise excellent map. I finally found the Red Tent and went to the area underground where you pass through the Red gate in a boat. I tried to land the boat only to find that there were several Imps that were either placed or had spawned too close to the water to allow the boat to land.
Is there any solution to this other than starting the map over?

Ich writes:
27-09-2017 18:52

Solution - Fool

You must use levitation boots or water walk

Author: Andy Le (Hai Phong, Vietnam), 30-03-2015 07:17
Finding Vial of Dragon Blood artificat
Help me please!
Hi there, I have just started this map for while and I am in the stuck of finding Vial Of dragon Blood ( I am not sure the correct name). Can anyone tell me where it is on MAP EDITOR. OK guys, one more thing is I do not know how to open the map editor on WOG. I still need help. Please email me lehuytoan21041990@gm ail.com.
Thanks

Author: thunderman, 25-06-2014 01:03
beating Kyrre (green hero after purple guard)
Sorry for another post but i forgot to ask about Green Hero. I managed to beat Kyrre at 3rd month 3rd week but i may lose some units. not sure if i should go after him or wait for extra army or keep him alive. I had good army 14k ghosts, 500 master genies, 500 enchanters, 150+supreme archangels and some titans (about 60T plus 40 (only Lords of thunders) I didn't upgrade Titans because i just read here that one quest requires 100 titans but i don't know where or how far from now this quest is) Any suggestions ?

Author: thunderman, 25-06-2014 00:52
bonus artifacts ?
i started game about few days ago and when i realised time events for town i started again. At first the wizard here started with two orbs and armageddons blade which was nice surprise. When i restarted map artifacts gone. Now my question is.. which one was correct ? and also i cannot wogify map which is probably because dat file ? so what could went wrong ?

Author: geilebeer (ooltgensplaat, netherlands), 09-04-2014 21:09
frozen
i don't know about any other players, but this map keeps freezing in turns, the first time in month 22.. when i was really done far, and next attempt same story in month 6.. freezing in opponents turn, anyone got a fix for this crap?

Ich writes:
23-09-2017 15:48

Same shit - Fool

It freezes to me too. During the greens turn

Author: jesusmademedoit (Thessaloniki, Greece), 27-03-2014 04:10 Like
Nice!
Really well made map and challenging as well. It becomes too easy though as soon as you enter the underworld and getting the green tent, because the living skull object allowed me to get tome of air/earth magic! Pretty fun anyway!

Author: Sina The Great, 27-03-2014 00:43 Like
Sina The Great
oh, i have found the damn red tent, it is at 130,130,1 :D

Andy Le (Hai Phong, Vietnam) writes:
30-03-2015 07:19

red teny

Bro how can you open the map editor of this map ?

Author: Sina The Great (Banja Luka, BiH), 27-03-2014 00:38 Like
Red tent
Hi,
where can i find red tent?

There is one comment:
Kent writes:
16-06-2013 14:35
Kerberos

The red tent is in the smoke Close too the Necropolis Smok.
You need waterwalk too get it.
--------------------

There is no red tent near Smok Necropolis!

Pls help with coordinates.

Centurion writes:
11-09-2015 12:52

Red tent - Fool

You are probably looking near the wrong castle. It's near underground castle which is at the bottom right corner with a ton of cloud. Red ten is in the middle, and yes, you need water walk and move over your mouse exactly where red ten is.

Author: VAL (Germany), 31-01-2014 15:59
About all
Just finished and what to say. People who love to explore most of the map before even understanding what it is about and where the hell the enemies are will enjoy this lovely detailed map. Others as well, because as you play it becomes more and more tricky. I love maps where your hero can choose very different ways. Follow the possible looking path is ok as well as to jump and fly around and find out by your own. To do so can stuck you a little because you met enemies to strong at that time, but that doesnt matter. Youll come back later to say hello. Like others said before this must be tremendous work and even more testing. Very fine.
Critics I do have still, but a little. I don’t know why the recruiting at all is that limited and on the other hand your hero get a lot of free army like the Enchanters and Thunder Titans. What disturbed me most is a thing that many mapmakers like. Surprise encounters. Every one knows that any player will reload if those blind encounters are too heavy. So what is the reason? To save even more often. If blind encounters, than you should frontier the strength by asking secretly about the strength of the heroes army. I dont know if this is possible within the Heroes 3 editor. I know in Heroes 4 this is possible. So the mapmaker can do the strength of a blind encounter more fitting to the heros actual strength.
Maybe the Admirals hat comes a little late but that could depend on the way I used.
Still again I have to say that I hate hidden tents (don’t see any reason for that) and so on, but in this map there where only a few, so I can accept that as well.
I had a lot of interesting hours of game play. That means exploring a fine map and also having good fights. To bad for the 100 Titans i give without need and much more bad for nearly 3 millions of imps I had to kill on my way.
Thank you for this map.

Luan (VietNam) writes:
03-02-2014 23:14

change maprules

excuse me! i have a happen, i want to change the number of the monster, i want to increase it, but i don't change options. The rule is fix.
can you tell me how to change options to increase the number of the monster?
thank you very much! :)

Kent writes:
11-02-2014 15:23

Kerberos

Thank you for a constructive coment.
same thing i have alredy change on my upgrade, 100 titan fore ex,
I make it harder, and the imps wil be gone and same new things on map too, no big thing but all fore more fun.
Thanks again.

Author: Luan (VietNam), 27-01-2014 06:37
chance option
i don't chance options. can you tell me how to chance options?

Author: korniuks (Lithuania), 22-11-2013 22:41
RED tent
Please help me , where I can find the RED tent . It's will be felpfull is someone sent the image . Thanks to all

korniuks (Lithuania) writes:
23-11-2013 00:09

RED tent

I found it ;)

Author: billg, 25-10-2013 14:34
100 titans
On the way to the castle Firefort, there is a quest asking for 100 titans (the flame river).
What the .. ? My troops are all uprgaded from titans to lord of thunders... Too much hassle.

Author: blb, 20-10-2013 12:18
angelic aliiance
How to get to the seer hut of angelic alliance ? When I view on the map editor, dont see any way to get into that area :|

Kent writes:
22-10-2013 15:08

Kerberos

You get the Angelic Aliance in the seer`s hut at kordinats
There is a teleporter to the aria behind the Town Elfborgen.

bib writes:
22-10-2013 18:40

teleporter

Yeah, I found the two way teleporter that leads to the area facing a river. However, traveling along that river and you have to pass a light blue border gate in order to land :| Is this version of the map changed or sth ?

Anyway, thanks for your quick reply :D

Kent writes:
25-10-2013 02:27

Kerberos

No it´s the way it wold be,. You get the light blue tent if you Defeat the Azure Dragons at (59, 140, 1) behind the creature dwelling

Not the wrong at (56, 143, 1)

Hope you find it out.

Author: onek, 19-10-2013 12:20
help
Where is the town portal spell ?
I have captured up to blue Dungeon (5 towns total)

Kent writes:
22-10-2013 15:01

Kerberos

Townportalspel you get is you go take the oneweyteleporter in the underworld at kordinats 10.100.1.
meat Sandro and go down by the river.

Author: magickey (Viet Nam), 15-06-2013 10:58
Red Tent Master
When i defeated Smoke Tower, i don't find Red Tent Master to continue game. Please help me ?

Kent writes:
16-06-2013 14:35

Kerberos

The red tent is in the smoke Close too the Necropolis Smok.
You need waterwalk too get it.

Author: apolo00, 06-06-2013 20:38
I can't play the map
When I load the map my game crash . Please tell me how to resolve this !

Kent writes:
16-06-2013 14:52

Kerberos

I don´t know wath´s wrong.
You can try too reinstal the map and then try.

If it dont works then you maybe have to reinstal the hole heroes 3.

I don´t know if this solve the problem.

Author: Jakob (denmark), 28-05-2013 21:44
how can i play the map, wogified?
i've tried changing the wog options many times, but my game, keeps freezing.. im not even sure its because of that.
im running win7, any special way heroes 3 or wog needs installed?

Kent writes:
01-06-2013 03:37

Kerberos

Jag skriver pa svenska da jag ser att du kommer fra Danmark.

Jag har ose win7 sa det ar inga problem.
Du installerar heroes 3 som vanligt.

Sedan nar det fungerar,innan du installerar wog sa ma du skifte om de nationella sprakinstallningen från danska som jag antar att du har till engelska,
sedan kan du installera wog och allt borde nu fungera.
Sedan skifter du tillbaks spraket till danska.
Hoppas allt fungerar nu.

Tog bort prickerne sa texten gar att lese

Author: f1nch_ (Izhevsk, Russia), 07-04-2013 10:52
Why this map stops on 3 week 2 day?
Green hero gets to a stable and then I can reload my comp. only. Why so?

Kerberos writes:
23-04-2013 08:40

Way map stops

i don´t know way it stop, it never hapen to me.
i think you have to try download and instal it again.
Hope it works then.

f1nch_ writes:
23-04-2013 09:55

Fool

Maybe because I've wogified this map at the start? Also I still don't know where put "fool.dat" file.

Baron writes:
18-06-2013 07:13

.dat file

The Fool.dat must be in same directory as the map itself is.
Like:
C:Heroes3MapsFool.da t
C:Heroes3MapsFool.h3 m

Baron writes:
18-06-2013 07:16

backslash forbidden

C: | Heroes3 | Maps | Fool.dat
C: | Heroes3 | Maps | Fool.h3m

Author: Kerberos (Sweden), 08-12-2012 03:51
Vial of dragonblood
Yes, somthing is wrong becorse she have it.
I dont no wath happend, have never heard somthing like this.

Sorry, i think you have to replay the game.
Download the map again, instal it and try.
Hope it works then.

Author: zmaj (zagreb, croatia), 07-12-2012 14:22
Vial of dragonblood
I killed Septienna but I didn't get it. :(
Is it some kind of bug possibly?

Author: Kerberos (Sweden), 06-12-2012 20:20
Vial of dragonblood
Hallo Author.
If you nag the necromanser Septienna
(in the smoke)at 15/85/0 you get it.
god luck.
Kerberos

Author: zmaj (zagreb, croatia), 18-11-2012 18:25
Vial of dragonblood
Is nowhere to be found.

Please help. I checked with editor, there's no that object there.

| 1-30 | 31-49 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy