Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Ninth Circle - map rating = 8 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Ninth Circle - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Ninth Circle - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Ninth Circle

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

"To defeat evil, all you need is to conjure a more sinister evil"

The king has been assassinated.The northern lords each have declared the crown and the throne for themselves. You are the Queen's last hope. Defeat the northern lords, unite the realm and find out who is behind the king's death.

Added: 01-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Isle of War | Realm of the Seven Sovereigns | King of the knight | Battle for Westeros 2

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-78 |

Author: wasilix, 09-04-2023 08:04 Like
Playthrough - The Ninth Circle
Recorded the playthrough:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9W-bNtf sxs&list=PL02MwI3vxw6kQY65qILzYW4s2xR2k8 3nx&index=1

No sound in parts 1 and 2, sorry about that.

Part 4 also shows a couple of secrets like how you reach yellow portal etc. I didn't use them myself though, but I utilized the CoUK in the end.

This time I got screwed up big time with artifacts - never managed to combine statue of legion and, worst of all, sharpshooter's bow. Still, if you do early game fast, you most fights until the end aren't very difficult. Finished on 613 killing all red invaders this time.

Author: wasilix, 05-04-2023 00:36 Like
Great map - The Ninth Circle
Hi there!

Great map! I'm curious about what map features aren't supposed to be used to play it as it was intended. For example, there is an orange two-way portal in the lower-right corner, that has an event telling not to use the stuff behind the portal unless the map seems too difficult.

Then there are a few more things that felt potentially a little overpowered:

1. Yellow portal leading to a bunch of AAs, DD, Fly and a stat powerup.
2. Necromancer with the cloak. Even though almost everyone in the end has a ring of oblivion, there are still ample opportunities to farm liches.

Are these supposed to be used? Did I miss anything else?

Finished in 5 months. Unfortunately, all the red invaders died before they could be released because 1 of the Fallens is closed behind a gate requiring 20 devils before he can get DD, and probably it prevented the rest from coming out.

Liked the difficulty overall very much, but in the end decided to go with the cloak to see how many liches I can farm. Endgame heroes are quite annoying to deal with without a good power stack.

Definitely recommend the map for playing.

Lauri writes:
18-05-2023 22:03

The cloak - The Ninth Circle

I think I had disabled the cloak. At least I did in one version. I left it there as a tease, but you weren't supposed to get it. Guess I've made a mistake.

Lauri writes:
18-05-2023 22:04

Invaders - The Ninth Circle

And yeah, if you're fast enough the Invaders can't get out.

Author: kkk (usa), 28-03-2023 05:40
epic map. best ever - The Ninth Circle
I think a big weakness is heroes merge troops at the end, -> 2.5k devils, 6k efreets, 11k pit lords.

kkk (usa) writes:
28-03-2023 11:51

I take it back lol - The Ninth Circle

I take it back. I revise it to be- if you know the events in advance, it's not too hard.

Same thing for the beginning of the map: if you don't know the tents and prisons, you can be too slow

samantha brown writes:
28-03-2023 17:15

maps like a small adventure (small) - The Ninth Circle

Can you tell me some maps like that? Thanks honey :)

Author: Wiseone666, 01-01-2023 21:00
Ninth Circle v2 - Yellow Monolith - The Ninth Circle
Hey! I was looking for the Yellow Two Way monolith to get some more Angels. Can anyone help?

wasilix writes:
05-04-2023 00:19

- - The Ninth Circle

It's hidden by a chain of hidden one-way portals starting in the area where Selena is stationed.

Author: pnck (Bulgaria), 13-10-2022 00:47 Like
pnck - The Ninth Circle
One of my favourite maps. Just finished it for the second time. 200 days.
The last battle seemed easier in comparison with the previous one as I took them one after the other with no army replenishment or delay.
pnck - The Ninth Circle

Author: Vilem, 01-10-2022 05:54
Beastly map - The Ninth Circle
Intense, challenging and fun.

May I ask how is red hero swarm activated after Darian defeat?

Lauri writes:
17-11-2022 00:56

8 heroes - The Ninth Circle

By using the game limitation of max 8 heroes at a time and prisons. I think, at least I did so in other Maps.

Author: Alexander (Bulgaria), 27-01-2022 20:54
Any news on a new map? - The Ninth Circle
Hey Lauri,

ani news on a upcomming map :) ?

Lauri writes:
14-02-2022 22:33

Yes and no - The Ninth Circle

I have a new map coming, or had for two years now, and was close to finishing it for testing but then I lost interest.

Ill try to finish it some day.

Alexander writes:
03-04-2022 14:08

Great maps - The Ninth Circle

Well, I truly enjoyed all of your maps posted here. Well thought, well-executed, balanced, and everything.

So thank you for taking the time to create such a masterpiece :)

I suggested in a comment on a different map, that it would be great to combine them all in a campaign. It will be a joyful ride to play them, again and again, every couple of years :)

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 03-01-2022 23:41
The Ninth Circle - The Ninth Circle
Прошел за 9 месяцев. Концовка была жаркой.Когда последние герои начали выходить из порталов, я сразу не нападал, и видимо зря. Они объединили все свое огромное войско у одного героя. Я думал, что не смогу его победить. Хотел уже плюнуть и начать проходить другую карту. Но смог все таки подобрать хитрую тактику, пожертвовав всех своих дополнительных героев. В итоге победил его почти без потерь. Карта понравилась.

Author: falamoi (Marseille, France), 06-06-2021 05:30 Like
Amazing map. - The Ninth Circle
One of the very best, in the nonlinear adventure style. I had to replay it because I wasn't up for the last challenge the first time. Well balanced, and lots of surprises along the way. Next time I'll try without using the secret portals...

One small criticism: artifact banning does not seem fully operational. I managed to assemble my own Angelic Alliance from parts gotten in the Dragon Utopia, Temple of the Sea, etc, which simplified a lot the journey. Also, late in the game I managed to assemble a cloak of the undead king, which is indeed very OP even for this game (although there weren't many monsters left).

Would love to play more maps from this creator. I'll start with the other circles now.

Author: Ben Shoemaker (Austin, TX), 05-06-2021 04:56
Am I missing something? - The Ninth Circle
I'm mid to late third month and I've run into several heroes with 100+ tier 7 units? Haspids, Ghost Dragons, etc.

Is there some sort of power-up I'm missing?

Author: PantaDie (MX), 07-03-2021 02:01 Like
Great Map - The Ninth Circle
Brilliant and challenging map. Took me 3 attempts to complete it.
No idea of how you guys managed to finish it so quickly.

Author: Derr (Bucharest, Romania), 16-01-2021 11:53
Circles - The Ninth Circle
Lauri, do you plan to make maps for all 9 circles? I only saw 1,2,5,9. I wanna play them all in the correct order. It would also be useful if you bundle them up after the saga is complete.

Ok, I'm gonmna start the first one. I'll be back with feedbacks.

Thanks!

Lauri Hakala writes:
20-01-2021 21:14

Maybe - The Ninth Circle

Im working on a new map. It is mostly done but its been on pause for over a half year now.

Making all of them takes so much time that its unlikely but who knows. Id love to make them into a saga and create a questline that goes through all of them.

Author: Slobo (Krakow, Poland), 02-01-2021 20:58
mr - The Ninth Circle
One of the best map I ever played. Red army gathered over 70K heavy units, but I got cloak of undead. It would take me another5-6 months of dodging him to collect enough army to win, so I gave up. Probably I played to slow as Stronghold was pain in the ass to win. Nevertheless the map is great, recommended for true Heroes fans.

Author: pnck (Sofia, Bulgaria), 31-12-2020 12:59 Like
pnck - The Ninth Circle
Great map with enjoyable challenge, design, and constant action. 11/10

Author: DiegoPanta (México), 28-12-2020 02:49 Like
Amazing map - The Ninth Circle
First of all, many thanks to Lauri for the time invested in this map.
One of the most fun and challenging maps I've ever played (even though I haven't managed to finish it).

If someone could give me a short guide with key events to follow, it would help me a lot to finish the map.
I must have made some mistakes. By the end of the fourth month I have defeated the green,tan and teal, but by that time Pink is just too strong to defeat it.
I'm probably just not good enough for this level yet jaja
Greetings from México

Author: Annie, 08-09-2020 04:19
No heroes in tavern? - The Ninth Circle
I played this map in the past and I remember buying heroes in tavern. Tried it now and there are none. They are turned on in map editor but even after defeating an enemy I can't buy the defeated hero. Is that normal? And if so - how do you make it happen?

rkian writes:
08-09-2020 18:36

Also no heroes in tavern - The Ninth Circle

It's really hard without them, are we supposed to be able to buy them?

Lauri Hakala writes:
09-09-2020 19:23

No heroes - The Ninth Circle

Yeah heroes are disabled for most parts. You have to find them in prisons.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 14-06-2020 10:55
wow - The Ninth Circle
10++
replayed the map by coincidence and it wend like "liquid sky" but not in 2???? months???? in 5 months yes .
this time iv noticed how well the map is build in scenario triggering events.
it is a masterpiece.
anyone havent played it SHOULD play it.

Lauri writes:
16-06-2020 09:48

Thanks - The Ninth Circle

Thanks. Did you replay the updated version I did a few weeks ago? Good to hear you enjoyed it.

If you haven't done so yet, also try my other maps: First Circle, Second Circle and Fifth Circle. The Fourth Circle's in the making.

Author: Thiện Đoàn (Vietnam), 12-04-2020 16:49 Like
Leon Valaren and Aleister can't raise Liches after battle - The Ninth Circle
I use them to test with many monsters and rival heroes, only get skeletons :(
I don't know why?
Leon Valaren and Aleister can't raise Liches after battle - The Ninth Circle

Lauri Hakala writes:
12-04-2020 17:52

No idea - The Ninth Circle

I dont know. Weird. Though in the new version i just uploaded ive removed leon and the cloak because its op.

Ben Shoemaker (Austin, TX) writes:
05-06-2021 04:27

No liches - The Ninth Circle

I found this is because I had checked tournament rules when setting up the game

Author: Lauri Hakala (Finland), 11-04-2020 11:46
Updated - The Ninth Circle
This map has been updated to remove a few mistakes I've only now realized were in the map.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 21-03-2020 14:21
nice, - The Ninth Circle
clean and fast i play with TP its even more fun ,without creating a damn logistics company to bring army to your main hero , its to much work and not enough fun if you get what i mean:)

Author: Marc Antoine (Canada), 21-08-2019 20:54
The ninth circle - The Ninth Circle
Best map i'd ever played. Done so well every details or important to be able to finish it.
Good job!

Lauri writes:
31-08-2019 14:57

More to play - The Ninth Circle

Thanks. Be sure to play my other maps as well. They are part of the same serie.

Author: Dima from Voronezh (Россия), 16-01-2019 18:59
Amazing Map - The Ninth Circle
Its the best map i ever played in HoMM3! all is perfect for mу - AI strength, storyline and design of the map. Some battles goes on about few hours (of course with many restarts).
My result is not so good, 398 days on impossible level. But its big pleasure!
Grateful for your job, Lauri! Hope, that is not last map you created! Good luck!

Lauri writes:
23-01-2019 22:06

Thank you - The Ninth Circle

Cheers mate. This was actually my first. I hope you've played the other maps as well. You can search for my name to find them.

Author: Miroslav (Serbia), 08-06-2018 03:56
High Marks - enjoyed the map - The Ninth Circle
I finished by the end of 2nd month as my troops marched into the last Inferno town guarded by Dennac (2 Month, 4 week and 5th day). Still, it is not an easy map and it is quite challenging. The only drawback was that the game crashed as I was waiting for 7 days to get enemy heroes banished with no town, So I could not write my name in scoreboard

Key points:

-I had all eight Castles under my control by end of week 2.
-Week 3 finished off green hero and all rampart towns
-Week 4 went strait to main Cove town where Leena resides (Town portal is a must in that town)
-Week 5 defeated 200 Black Drags and took black tent. This allowed to release necro prisoner Lord Valaren and with help of around 500 sharpshooters to take Cloak of undead.
Week 6 with huge necro harvesting I gained around 2k liches and broke through anti magic garrison in barbarian land guarded with 6x1000 Anc Behs. Took purple tent. Found secret passage to red tent
Week 7 Finished mopping up Purple, Teal and Pink hero and broke into Skytower and broke anti magic garrison for Angelic Alliance quest
Week 8 Crushed Selena, Cersei and had lots of problem with Darian Demoniac but by then had already 17k liches and 500 AA. Last battle was easy as I came too early for Dennac to get reinforcements
Overall, great map and would highly recommend
Thank you Lauri

Lauri writes:
01-07-2018 17:04

Well done - The Ninth Circle

Damn. You sure know your game. You make it sound too easy. :D

Author: zec (Romania), 12-03-2018 19:54
nice map - The Ninth Circle
The map was nice ,i missed some points in start special Gelu which i got to late .I was surprised by the red invasion in the end.Cloak of the undead king is to powerfull i used this in few fight with necromancy hero and got 8k liches enough to destroy the red invasion

Author: sirPiro (bulgaria), 18-01-2018 20:31 Like
map - The Ninth Circle
very good/I realy enjoy..
only problem for me is >> don't found where is other side of the yellow teleport,,,one up with all of this sweet artifakts,and another?? I dont found :D

Vladimir (Serbia) writes:
22-01-2018 20:07

Yellow two way portal - The Ninth Circle

Its a bit north-west from the Inferno Gehenna, hidden behind the clouds of the volcano. But you cannot enter it because its blocked by the white monolith one way entrance. Is it a map error?

Lauri Hakala (Finland) writes:
24-04-2018 19:17

Not a bug - The Ninth Circle

Heya, sorry for a late reply, but it's not a map bug.

There's a way to reach it, but you need multiple heroes to do so.

Author: Lauri (Finland), 14-04-2017 12:10
This map is updated. The enemy AI is now way better. The problem with some enemies idling once you've defeated their main-heroes should be fixed.

I've also updated my First Circle and Fifth Circle maps.

Enjoy!

TYRXR writes:
23-05-2017 13:36

can't buy any heroes - The Ninth Circle

Hey, I tried to play v2 however cant buy any heroes. Any solution? thanks

Lauri writes:
30-05-2017 22:08

You can't - The Ninth Circle

Hey, the heroes are deactivated from you. You can only use the ones you find from prisons.

Author: Lauri (Finland), 24-02-2017 20:21
The map has been updated:
- Fixed a bug where you were able to remove the angels from an garrison.
- Deactivated Orb of Invulnerability
- Activated all heroes allowing you, and your enemies, to hire new heroes
- a few minor things

Author: Artanis, 21-02-2017 12:10
more issues 1 - The Ninth Circle
1) seer giving admirals hat is saying he needs 300 wood, but actually gives for free
2) I can hire KingSlayer hero after eliminating green player. Feel strange about having king slayer in my team... Also some barbarian heroes can be hired after defeating, but this looks logical
3) orb of inhibition, orb of vulnerability, ressurect spell are enabled -- not critical but helpfull

Author: Kaludis (Malmö, Sweden), 19-02-2017 21:26
Help - The Ninth Circle
Hi! Very nice map, I've realy enjoyed it so far, though my progress has come to a halt. I just can't find a way to get the angelic alliance-artifact that is needed to get past the quest guard to the Inferno-town on the overworld. I have defeated all other heroes. How do I proceed?

Kaludis (Malmö, Sweden) writes:
20-02-2017 00:13

Edit; - The Ninth Circle

I have not defeated any of the red players, but I believe the Inferno castle on the overworld is the first one to be? Is it maybe that simple that I have missed a portal leading me to the legion of arch-angels guarding the angelic alliance?

maygwan writes:
20-02-2017 07:14

on the snow area - The Ninth Circle

There is a portal red portal two way guarded by troops if you kill troops in the garrison and then some azures you get the angelic.
Snow area right corner of map just below the tower town.

Kaludis (Malmö, Sweden) writes:
21-02-2017 01:18

Thank you! - The Ninth Circle

Thank you so much for your quick reply! I will come back when I have finished the map :)

Author: Timo, 17-02-2017 15:32
Great Map. Finished in 155 days though I reloaded a lot, especially the final battles with red. Still trying to figure out how you timed the events in the map editor concerning the red invasion....regardle ss good job ! Also, probably spent around 1M trying to get the clone spell...turns out it was removed :) I figured I would mention it here again just so people dont waste there time upgrading 20 mage guilds to level 4.

maygwan writes:
17-02-2017 18:03

Timing events - The Ninth Circle

There are a few ways to do this in the editor.
One way is to have a dwelling by a hero with a quest guard asking for a certain amount of creatures. The other is to set up prisons in a row with one hero to open them as a space comes available. You then set up the map so each hero the player kills based on the story line, the one hero will open a prison and once all the prisons are open they can then all come through at the same time.

There are other ways ie having heroes wait behind a quest that requires lets say 1000 of each resource then on a certain day or few days give that player the resources and he will open the quest and come through.

I myself have a couple maps coming out that utilize what i quoted above.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-78 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy