Author: Nikola (Belgrade), 23-02-2017 13:23

Nidza - When Gods walked the Earth - Heroes 3 map

great map... having probles at very end - to kill Hera.... do not have force field to do old homm3 trick :) more...

Author: david (tbilisi, georgia), 23-02-2017 11:12

tushia - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur - Heroes 4 map

Герои Меча и Магии more...

Author: Synesthesiac , 23-02-2017 07:14

Crashes before start - KING OF WORLD - WAR AND REunion - Heroes 3 map

I can't even start this map. It crashes and I get an access violation error right before the map loads. more...

Author: Oscar , 22-02-2017 19:43

Mods needed. - The Enemy Within - Heroes 3 map

Necesitas tener instalados el WOG 3.58f, ERA2, y los mods graficos de ERA2 (todos aquellos que incluyan nuevos objetos para añadir al mapa), si no lo tienes instalado no funcionará, logicamente. Links:

http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=37208

http://heroescommuni ty.com/vi more...

Author: Mabe , 22-02-2017 17:26

no funciona - The Enemy Within - Heroes 3 map

The Enemy Within: no funciona!!!! more...

Author: WB , 22-02-2017 14:31

Mr. - World Leade2 - Heroes 4 map

Could anyone please tell me HOW you are supposed to get out of that initial island (in the down left corner) isolated with sea chains from the other world IF you are playing for CHAOS?

Thanks a lot! more...

Author: maygwan , 22-02-2017 09:07

Sometimes less is more - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed - Heroes 3 map

Bring along a ammo cart ballista and tent to the fight to give them more targets and maybe titans big stack and some archangel small stacks. Most important spell will be blind here. Gorgons use 2 hex of map so you want to blind them to block atks on your titan they don't have to be right next t more...

Author: Oscar (Madrid.), 22-02-2017 07:09

ERA 2 graphic mods needed. - The Enemy Within - Heroes 3 map

ERA 2 graphic mods needed. You know, for the objects to be displayed. if you get all mods "objects" installed, the better.

http://heroes3wog.ne t/na-stiahnutie/#gam eplay more...

Author: Graxstar (USA), 21-02-2017 16:47

Rating never registered - Ta Horafia Tu Pappou - Heroes 7 map

I wanted to see if the rating went through this time. Your map is too good to have no rating at all. more...

Author: Graxstar (USA), 21-02-2017 16:43

Map Updated - Island Quasi - Madness - Heroes 7 map

The map has been updated to reflect the changes you suggested. I also noticed that not all players had the same number of creature dwellings, so that has been balanced out as well. more...

Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Conquest of H and H Ult Ed - map rating = 0.00 (10 - The best)

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:

(Example: Moscow, Russia)
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Conquest of H and H Ult Ed - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Conquest of H and H Ult Ed - heroes 3 maps
Download map -> Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Ultimate Edition. Map notes.
- More bosses added with more difficulty.
- Over stacks fixed and all afterlife bosses much improved.
- Cloak of undead no longer available but Dracula can still amass Skeletons.
- All other bosses have been given small upgrades.

Added: 27-01-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Infernal Conquest | Portals | Fountain of Doom | Jedi Story

Author: Phantom (Iasi, Romanian), 17-02-2017 19:41
MinoGuardLv1 problem - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed
Hi maygwan,

I'm blocked with the first MinoGuardLv1. I've tried several times this battle but I cannot succeed. The spells cannot be used to the minotaurs which are a lot 27k and they have also Tactics.
I'm using the clone but the minotaurs don't attack them, but always the original troops :)) which lead to desappearing clones :)
Any suggestions ? :)

maygwan writes:
17-02-2017 21:18

try angels and titans - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

make 5 stacks of angels 8-10 a stack and block off the minos so they cant reach the big angel stack or titans. Then when they try to get thru by killing your angels use them to resurrect each other and use the big angel stack and clone to keep resurrecting aswell do this while you take out 1 of the mino stacks. Once one stack is down you can probably move around keeping the other occupied while titans and clones do damage.

Phantom (Iasi, Romanian) writes:
19-02-2017 14:17

better but I still fail - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

Thanks for hints. I still fail because they have always morale (it's almost impossible). I tried 20 times and they have always morale which means at least one of them attack twice and sometimes both of them - 3 (or 4) of my units are down + he is using the blind to a 4 (5th) unit - so remains only 1(2) Angels + one clone. Even I'm using the Boots of polarity (15% magic resistance) + Badge of Courage the blind is still working. I didn't find the Pendant of Second Sight to be immune to blind spell - I suppose this not exist on the map .. I'm still trying :)

maygwan writes:
19-02-2017 15:32

Being blind is a bonus - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

If he blinds a huge stack he wont atk it but atk another. Don't block him close to your stacks but from a distance and just take out 1 stk of mino fast as u can. First play clone large angel stk and atk him with 1 angel stack the small stack then resurrect it and atk him with cloned angel stack with no retaliation because your first atk was small angel stk. This way you have cloned angel alive and small stk resurrected by minos giving them 2 targets.

Phantom (Iasi, Romanian) writes:
20-02-2017 23:39

Well, it worked :) - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

Thanks for hints. I won and get further but now I can't beat the gorgons :D They have haste and come direct to me. Is there a force shield somewhere or maybe berserk or shall I try something else ? :-)

maygwan writes:
22-02-2017 09:07

Sometimes less is more - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

Bring along a ammo cart ballista and tent to the fight to give them more targets and maybe titans big stack and some archangel small stacks. Most important spell will be blind here. Gorgons use 2 hex of map so you want to blind them to block atks on your titan they don't have to be right next to them.
Just use 2 gorgon stks to become your defense and play the shenanigans.

Author: maygwan, 31-01-2017 22:27
Updated and perfect now - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed
Map as been updated and all fixes in place re download and enjoy. Sorry to the 50 dloads that were done.

Author: Adam (Budapest), 30-01-2017 21:50
:) - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed
i hope you'll get some skills in era programing and once you make a map with internal difficulty settings, like Valery did in his several maps :) i really like it in Tew4 :) The ouch difficult is not for everyone and not for the first time when playing the map..
nice dreaim i know, but you can make an extraordinary map, the story telling, the layouts, the battles are all unforgetable (for me at least:) ) Nowdays the good H3 maps are so rare, 1 or 2 per one year:/ and you join to the excellent mapmaker's group like Valery, Aegis, Tanzi, Kingslayer.
Thank you all guys ! :)

Author: lkmurat (Ankara, Turkey), 28-01-2017 17:14
Riverguard - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed
Riverguard is unbeatable with 15k air and water elementals, 2,5 k enchanters. She has mass haste, recanter's cloak. Really dont get it how to beat her.

Sasha writes:
28-01-2017 19:19

Riverguerd - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

Agree, this is not necessary at this stage. I have to wait at least six more months to bit him.

maygwan writes:
28-01-2017 21:17

if you cant beat him - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

Maybe i made him a little too hard for you all. I have sent in a fix on him to make it slightly easier, Should be uploaded lata today.

maygwan writes:
30-01-2017 21:08

New version up - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

Riverguard is easier now.

Adam (Budapest) writes:
30-01-2017 21:36

Finally arrived :)) - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

Nooooo,

please do not make this map easier Maygwan.
If somebody looking for smoother gameplay, just play the original version of this map, it's brilliant too:)
We need challange and we'll get it, i trust in you! :DD
On weekend i have some time to play with this map i waiting on tender hooks till then:)

ps. sorry for my english:/

Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
31-01-2017 16:39

Hi Maygwan,

I have faced Riverguard with 100 AA, 350 Titans and 500 Enchanters and Sharpshooters. Due to lack of spell variety a can't beat him. Do I need to collect more army or there is something that I missed?

maygwan writes:
31-01-2017 17:15

is this from the fixed - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

IE he has no recanter cloak now ?

31-01-2017 17:33

Yes, he is without the cloak now, but still impossible for me :(

maygwan writes:
31-01-2017 18:02

oh wow ok i just realise wat i done - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

I made a change that put clone in map by the angels on the swamp area before riverguard and switched the spell to frenzy on the enchanter land, I DIDN'T SEND THAT IN ON FIX. I sent in another version without cloak but without the clone spell. Ok i have just got the correct version added and made river a touch weaker too. Just sent in the fix a second time. I am really sorry for that i have been working on another map to get it finished and i kinda messed up. The new fix should be added later today and hopefully this one is all correct.

maygwan writes:
31-01-2017 18:09

not sure on time of update - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

Once its added and if you do play it again can you let me know how you get on ty.
So sorry for these mistakes.

01-02-2017 11:09

OK - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

Sure,

I will start it again and will keep you informed.

Thanks!

01-02-2017 18:30

Good job! - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

Confirmed!

The update is working. Clone is there and RiverGuard is ok now.

Thanks!

maygwan writes:
01-02-2017 21:04

OK ALL GOOD THEN - Conquest of H and H Ult Ed

Enjoy the rest of the map and feel free to comment once it's finished ty.

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Герои 7 Новости

Герои 7 карты

Герои 7 патч 2.2

Heroes 7 войска Fortress

Герои 7 патч 1.8

Герои 7 патч 1.7

Герои 7 патч 1.6

Герои 7 патч 1.5

Герои 7 патч 1.4

Герои 7 патч 1.3

Герои 7 патч 1.2.1

Герои 7 читы

Heroes 7 уже в продаже - новый трейлер

Новое видео Герои 7 - Бета 2 трейлер

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 3

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 2

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 1

Что из Heroes 3 было перенесено в Heroes 7

Ресурсы в Heroes 7

Герои 7 ответы на вопросы

Герои 7 скриншоты

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Герои 7 Academy faction

Герои 7 Haven faction

Герои 7 дата выхода: 29 сентября 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru