Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Gelu the Necromancer part 2 - map rating = 12 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Gelu the Necromancer part 2 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Gelu the Necromancer part 2 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Gelu is back with his undead friends on a new adventure.

Added: 30-05-2021

Heroes 3 maps: A Thousand Enemies | War for the Divine Mandate | The swamp of terror | Grottos and isles

| 1-30 | 31-54 |

Author: Flou, 10-01-2024 21:18
Amazing work - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Thx Maygwan, you did an amazing work, see my comment above or below :)

Author: Flou (France), 19-12-2023 23:57
Have to restart :( - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
This map is amazing by its complexity but I think I have to restart. I'm at 10-2-5 and the blue computer is by far stronger than I am even if the Thieves' Guild says I the opposite...

I think there's no 1000 ways to start/achieve this map. Several attemps start by the mummy area...

Walkthrough in vietanamese :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGa3u9oH UT8&list=PLzCfcJ0-lvGoSKTb9UnwXGU3alRAyO chu&index=1&ab_channel=NamInCo

Flou (France) writes:
19-12-2023 23:58

Have to restart :( - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Any advice guys ?

I read all the post in this section btw

Flou writes:
10-01-2024 20:58

Finished - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Finished in 18-1-1 (20 days irl)

Pros
- Very complex
- Beautiful
- Smart
- how to spend christmas holidays by the best way
Cons
- Very complex
- Underground is a bit annoying
- Have to wait for heroes to be released many times

My tips (in parallal) :
- Go to the purple like in the video, take his town without killing him (except if you can, he was just too strong, I had to use logistic and pathfinding to take all his towns for 7 days so he lose), make diversion on the left with another heroes (board / unboard ship) => recruit Adrienna or his purple buddies !!!!! (before hota 1.7 (?) )
- Take the town portal near the purple behind the sea serpent
- Go to the tan player but let him one town to not defeat him (like the purple), you'll kill him later with nercomancy or hota
- Go to the orange player but let him one town to not defeat him (like the purple), you'll kill him later with nercomancy or hota. Anyway you can't finish him yet.
- Go to the blue player but let him one town to not defeat him (like the purple), you'll kill him later with nercomancy or hota
- Go to the green player
- Take all the rampart town to make uuuuge of money
- Fill quest from Seers'hut underground as many times as you can (sharpshooters, armor of the damned, clock of the undead night, 9999 pl)
- use 8 heroes everytime, do parallal tasks
- Go to the pink player, then finish him with black tent on 246.224.2
- Let Nagash take the event with 70k Fairy Dragons then kill him with hota artifact (or not)
- Use the map editor to understand what to do (unless you're unemployed)
- Go to the teal player with your 500k fangarms and 200k pl

Author: 32167 (Rivendell), 30-09-2023 12:36 Like
This map is the best of the best - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
We are looking forward to the next map.

wasilix writes:
01-10-2023 08:38

- - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Seems like Maygwan retired from map making for quite some time. He has left behind many maps though :) You can search this site for his name and you'll find tens of maps.

32167 (Rivendell) writes:
01-10-2023 12:54

Played all of them a couple of times. I began the new circle in order to find inspiration (steal some ideas). Maybe some new pandemic begins :), and Maygwan will returns?

wasilix writes:
01-10-2023 18:01

Hopefully he will return, but let it happen without a pandemic :) AFAIK he has some health issues, and I hope he gets well. He is one of the most productive map makers in h3 community, and for this quantiy he provides very good quality on average with some excellent maps.

He promised me to add me to one of his maps with a spirit of oppression for my constant compaints that I wish that he gave it to reduce RNG in the early game. I hope he'll fulfill it at some point and then maybe makes some more maps in good health :)

Author: Mr.Monk (Serbia), 26-09-2022 00:55
Help - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
How do you even get past him, opens the light blue border gate at first month with 1k+ golden dragons?
Help - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

wasilix writes:
26-09-2022 10:13

Be careful, don't release the hero behind the red border guard.

Author: Prakenstein (Austin, TX), 11-09-2022 00:23 Like
Fire and Ice - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
The longest time I've spent on a map by far. 20 Weeks total with countless restarts and reloads. The map design is pretty awesome and well thought out.

I loved the first half where there's a ton of precise decisions that need to be made. There was times it felt like I was playing Heroes for the first time, because the strategy to win this is predetermined like a puzzle. I was in the zone for sure!

The second half was grueling for me. You must constantly switch the Cloak of the Undead out for the Boots of Speed if you ever wish to make progress. You end up with unlimited resources and have to constantly trade gold away for the game not to break.

I appreciated all the Admiral Hats and Lighthouses on such a giant map, but I think more roads or less tedious terrain could have been added, underground especially.

So many of the Hero vs Hero battles relied heavily on favorable RNG for Morale, Luck, Azure Fear, etc. When you're up against a stack of 9999 Gold Dragons controlled by a hero with maxed stats, there's no way to avoid significant losses without everything going absolutely perfect.

It was fun deciding whether to use Gelu or a Tavern Hero to fight other Heroes. Without a Necromancer, you won't gain any new Liches but at least you get Fangarms and you can use the Cloak of Velocity instead of the Cloak of Undead to get a massive preemptive attack.

Author: M (DE), 02-08-2022 11:24
Unfun, Unfair, Pointless - thats all - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
None of his games are fun. Pointless running across the map. Each path leads to a new quest and halts gameplay. All opponents are unrealistically strong and resist all magic. Endlessly boring, pointless and frustrating. I've tried all of his games, it's the same everywhere: pointless and unfair. Who's having fun with this nonsense?

wasilix writes:
02-08-2022 15:32

Salty, huh? :) At times, I guess this map may seem boring (not much fighting until later in game), but otherwise it's a decent map. When in comes to its fairness, I guess, some enemies could be buffed a bit to make it more fair :) Don't rag on the man, he has plenty of good maps, and even though base idea of this one seemingly was inspired by another map maker (maybe not), it is still a good map and brings fulfilling challenges and great ideas.

If as you say, all of his maps are too difficult for you, it means that it's likely you aren't playing it the right way.

Cheers!

Author: SirLouis (Poland, Cracow), 10-07-2022 19:05
Good map, congartulation! - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Great map!! I have never played so long on any map (23 months).

Really very difficoult map. I failed when I played this map first time.

Good job, and I am wainting for your next maps.

Author: Kmicic (Poland), 07-07-2022 00:10
How to defeat blue? - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Friends, help me how to defeat blue? Blue has over 24 thousand gold dragons and after 13 month he steal my castles :(

Author: Rusi (Warszawa), 17-04-2022 17:31
Comparable to the empire II - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Finished on month 18 week 2 day 4 as mantricore. In real time about 60 days.Started from the beginning about 3 times. "No use map editor" is my principle
Great map!!! Real challenge. Generated 128K leeches and 98K fangarms. My way to victory was to buy strong heroes and keep them in castles.
Some bug in AI: when I conquered all towns of Orange/ Blue/Pink and Teal- they were much stronger than me but did not try to attack me and just kept wandering or navigating, so lost due to 7 days' no-town.
Thanks a lot! you mentioned more maps, maybe you an send me?

Author: MIMUL (Perth, Australia), 16-03-2022 13:14 Like
excellent - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Thoroughly enjoyable game. I have been playing for a looooong time but still learnt some new tricks

Author: Orthodox (France), 20-02-2022 16:37
Bug? - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
There is a way to land and join 50 Azure dragons needed for the quest without fighting 4k Azuri. Is it bug or it is intended?

PS. Still playing, fantastic map.

Orthodox (France) writes:
26-02-2022 10:21

ending - a long wait - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

I will probably stop playing this map early in the 13th month, I have to wait several months without any action to finally finish isolated tower town and dungeon and necro factions. I have a huge army with almost 300.000 powerful leeches and nothing more else to do. To my liking really all the borders should be open by the month 12, but ok...

Nevertheless very good map, first half 10 out of 10, challenging and requires a lot of planning. I had to restart it once completely and backtrack a couple of times to find a good strategy. Use of the Map editor is a MUST.

Author: jungle (cz), 15-02-2022 00:28
Bug? but nice bug :) - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
In Mudshire city i found 2,5 milion!!! Basilisks, easy kill them, they didnt have hero. So i have 2,5M Liches, easy to complete map, enemies are too weak.
Bug? but nice bug :) - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

jungle (cz) writes:
15-02-2022 00:35

correction - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

*enemies are too weak - atm

Map is great, one of the best i played

jungle (cz) writes:
15-02-2022 23:23

finished - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

So i finished map, it was rly fun and one of the best sceanrio i played. I did it in second try, maybe ill try it in future for better time :) I played 99% fights with Gelu, with huge army he can made it. Only one or two fights i used 90+ skill heroes from tavern, but they dont have necromancy. Maybe creator or some more skilled player will advice me, where to go first, for quickier game. In 13. month i was weak and many quest guards was opened, only way was to run away :D after i got cloak, it was smoothier... slow fangarms wasnt helpful (even huge stacks of them didnt hypnotize some enemies, sometimes them won battle), I used Horn in some battles for bait enemies, that worked. Beffore i got 2,5M liches from Bazilisks, i had army to beat all enemies, after it was cheese. Never found big stacks of Arch angels or sharpshooters (where they are) GG Map, thx for it

finished - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

jungle (cz) writes:
15-02-2022 23:34

Dimensional door - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Last thing - creator wrote, that in this map isnt fly or DD, but Nagash had DD

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 27-12-2021 17:19 Like
лайк - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Забыл поставить лайк

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 27-12-2021 17:13 Like
Gelu the Necromancer part 2 - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Прошел за 18 месяцев. Часто пользовался редактором карт, чтобы смотреть, что требуют квесты и задания. Карта интересная и в меру сложная. Самым трудным героем оказался розовый, Нимбус. С помощью Гелу не получалось его победить, так как была большая разница в стаках. Купил в таверне Солмира, немного докачал его, все стаки были по 99, и победил Нимбуса даже на автобое).
Спасибо автору

Author: Reverie (Warsaw), 11-10-2021 15:47 Like
Also - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
In case it helps anyone, I have taken a look at my save names. I failed the map the first time around, but with this sort of timeline it was smooth, fun going where I could win all the big fights without any significant losses and never lost control of the map :)

- golden goose by 222
- sea utopias beyond the mummy road cleared by 243
- horn of the abyss owned by 326
- going for Rampart towns with 3500 skeletons ready by 535
- crag hack free by 645
- town portal learned and given to all heroes by 717
- necropolis towns and northern castle castles taken by 817
- tower town with cartographer taken by 1025

To be honest, I didn't make a lot of use out of Diplomacy. I don't remember exactly, but it was maybe some two useful stacks early or something? Didn't need any later due to Liches/Fangarms being the army, with support from Archangels and an occasional Sharpshotoer stack.

I liked very much how planning and efficiency were the major thing on this map. Some paths were a bit long (the underground ones taking weeks), but if you plan accordingly and flag creature dwellings ASAP, you'll be able to buy them when the time comes. Just think to send a hero there ahead of time :>

Author: Reverie (Warsaw), 11-10-2021 15:31 Like
Month 15-1-1, can't find a way to open Black Tent - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
So I'm at month 15-1-1 and can't find a way to any black tent, they're all hidden behind time gates a long time from now and I don't see any portals I could use to get to Teal and Pink this way? I'm not quite sure what to do :D

Either way, up until this point, I enjoyed the map very much :)

I see some people here say how important Tazar is - well, I never found him. I saw him later on the Map Editor, but I never went to check out that lake, I had 8 heroes by then and no need for another artifact holder :P

I dealt with all the players I could reach with the mix of Crag Hack (when making liches) and Kyrre (making Fangarms), and then used both Liches and Fangarms, or just 1 of them depending on what a fight required :)

One thing I wasn't a big fan of was everyone having Power of the Dragon Father, I understand why and it'd be great on some specific battles, but everyone having it kind of invalidated a lot of magic play :)

Not a big issue, though, the map is still awesome and I recommend it.

wasilix writes:
11-10-2021 20:57

There is a black tent available exactly at 15-1-1. You can find portal leading to it at the location shown on the screenshot. Look behind dwarven treasuries

Reverie (Warsaw) writes:
11-10-2021 22:00

It's month 16 - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

I've been there - it's month 16 which is 4 weeks from the time I got stuck :)

wasilix writes:
12-10-2021 08:16

Ah indeed, it is... I don't think there is a way to get to them earlier though, I remember that I was waiting for this border guard to open for about a month, but I was thinking it was 15-1-1. Thanks for a correction :)

Reverie (Warsaw) writes:
12-10-2021 12:21

Tent - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

All good, friend! Guess we're just too speedy ;)

Author: Reverie (Warsaw), 26-09-2021 17:15 Like
Pleasant - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
I haven't yet finished the map, I'm around month 6, but I just wanted to drop by and say it's really nice how you gave all heroes the Admiral's Hats, and placed a lot of strategic Stables and Wells. It makes what could be a very frustrating map, rather pleasant and smooth :)

I don't know if it will be a difficult one or not yet, so I'm trying to do my best and just enjoying it so far.

Cheers and thanks as always, Maygwan! You da best.

Author: Pg (Canada), 06-09-2021 00:41
thank you - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Cannot believe how good this map was i tried it 4 times and i managed to finsih it at month 33
wow!!!!!
so much fun
thank you so much!!

Author: Bookkeeper, 23-08-2021 15:43
Не могу пройти - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Не могу пройти

Author: Art, 21-08-2021 21:35 Like
Engaging - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Very interesting map to play. But got frozen on 13/3/5 on the light blue player :(

Art (Z) writes:
05-09-2021 20:44

Done! - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

This was epic :) Great level of difficulty in the mid game.

I'd suggest removing a few quests: for 5K archangels and those three where you get 9999 snipers, liches, and wizards. This is too much.

Author: The_worst_Heroes3_player, 12-08-2021 20:10
Idea - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Hi Maygwan.

I was recently replaying the Bogmire brothers, but this time I decided to main the magic brother, rather than the offense specialist. And I was surprised about how much easier it was! I have always been a might guy but maybe your style maps require a different thing (expert fire with berserk was just awesome).

So I have an idea. Might vs magic. Player 1 is might. Only might heroes. I first thought no spells, but maybe like lvl 3 spells after a bit? To fit with the theme it should be mostly Fortress and Strongholds obviously, maybe a bit of the Cove? Player 2 is magic. Conflux and Tower, but no restrictions on spells (well, maybe just TP, DD and Fly - to make it fair to both players, maybe give each new area a map TP).

Obviously this can only work in multiplayer/solo hotseat, but maybe it can be a fun way to settle the debate - might or magic?

wasilix writes:
12-08-2021 22:25

There is a map with almost exactly this theme on this website. I think it's named Might vs Magic or something like this.

Author: Hanson (Warsawa, Poland), 08-08-2021 15:51
air tome, no fly dd - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Hi, great map! I enjoy it a lot, actualy I've almost finished. I hoped I can do it a bit quicker, so i got the tome of air magic but there was no fly or dd. Is there any posibility to get fly or dd, or I have to wait till 18.01.01?
Thanks!
air tome, no fly dd - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

wasilix writes:
08-08-2021 19:16

There is no fly or dd on this map if I recall correctly. But there is a black tent (if that's what you are looking for), hidden behind dwarwen treasury in the western part of the ground level (more specifically, there is a 2-way portal leading to the tent). If I recall correctly, you have to wait for 15-1-1 to get it opened, but I may be wrong about it.

Author: wasilix, 04-08-2021 11:23 Like
I don't remember exactly, but I think you should have a somewhat decent stack of sharpshooters to kill them with just blind.

Author: maygwan, 04-08-2021 07:04
one of the castles - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
may have forcefield :)

Author: sid (canada), 04-08-2021 03:11 Like
Cloak - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
I don't know if i'm dumb but i'm at month 10 and i have about 4000 fangarms and no cloak of the undead king still, i'm reaching the 2 castle towns with 3 2222 archangel stacks and I can't beat them my other options are thousands of azures.

wasilix writes:
04-08-2021 11:26

Although, maybe it's not the case for you. When I was playing this map, I think, by that point, I've already grabbed sharpshooters from the underground (those traded for skeletons).

If you have fire magic, your fangarms should work well with a blind-lock strategy - you only need to summon something to be slower than fangarms, but faster than AAs.

But forcefield can definitely work there too, and should be cheaper than the blind-lock approach.

siduri writes:
04-08-2021 20:05

? - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

I do have force field but no blind, idk where i was meant to get it. And is it normal i don't have cloak of the undead king yet? Also is it normal i'm using 1 main hero and kyrre a bit sometimes or am i meant to use always 1 or always multiple? I see tan spreading around and all and my stats are nowhere near theirs yet. And I only got about 400 sharpshooters, I only got the rampart towns recently. I went to the fortress towns first then lost some turns in the mummy area and got the tower town, just kind of all over the place, even using infinite move cheat on the side heroes to pick up peasants etc I still feel really slow lol.

Also i'm using the horn of the abyss so i'm not making much skeletons, unsure if that was part of the plan.

wasilix writes:
04-08-2021 21:37

Answers - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

I'm not sure about blind. I think it's available in one of rampart towns, like most of useful spells.

I was using multiple heroes, because this map doesn't have many strong blockers, it allows you to use them for as much legwork as possible, including most of directions for the expansion, not just gathering troops. There is a lot of legwork to do :)

If I recall correctly, I came to castle towns at around month 7-8 (about a week after green gained access to that part of the map through portal on water). I was carefully planning logistics of my heroes though, and was using most of my heroes for something useful and also replayed some portions to get it right. However, I lost some time after taking rampart area (about a month or so), but it's somewhat reasonable to get bank rolling, because from there on diplo is kicking in hard and you don't want to let your bank thin.

In regards to cloak and skellies, I didn't have cloak yet at that point. Actually, I assembled it somewhat late (after 1-2 decent fights against opponents), but I wouldn't bother with it until aiming to fight fat enemies.

For skellies I used peasants. There is not much to gain for peasants anyway, there is an area behind 200 diamond golems gate underground (after spiral area with many golem factories), you can trade there 1500 skellies for 1500 sharpshooters. Also I sacrificed gremlins for skeletons (after paying 500 for 2 quests), but I think you should be free to trade some other units too.

In regards to stats, I think it's impossible to get to 80 across the board, and you'll be behind in stats all game long (stat boosters are extremely sparse). There is Tazar imprisoned, not far after the area with castles you are in. He doesn't have necromancy, but there are some fights where you can't get any liches anyway, and he allows to win fights practically losslessly where otherwise you might be losing a lot.

Hope it helps.

Eugene (Russia) writes:
05-08-2021 22:45

Don't beat them - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Join them later. Find Ramparts as soon as possible. Treasury and useless creature 'll help you. But I felt myself calmly after 150k liches...

wasilix writes:
06-08-2021 19:16

There are some creatures, that you shouldn't keep but engage right away. For example, those blocking way forward or all azures on the way to tazar. Also it's not strictly necessary really to keep any of them, even though I kept almost all lvl 7 creatures, only 1 of them grew to 4k (devils) before I hired them. On another hand, there are fast growing azure and crystal dragon armies near green, that are easy to grow to 4k and if you get to join them, it's far stronger than anything else that you can hire on the map. However, they aren't necessary too.

Author: Геннадий, 26-07-2021 17:15
некромант гелу ч2 - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
карта не для средних умов, бросил после 15 месяцев игры, почти все герои неуязвимы к магии(на всех отцы),даже собрал плащ, но качнуться не на ком, как говорится - хороша Маша но не наша.

maygwan writes:
26-07-2021 19:50

map is super difficult - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

It can be easier depending on paths and choices the player makes.

Author: Alexandrescu Radu (Bucharest), 25-07-2021 19:36 Like
Great map - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Great map, very hard.

Author: maygwan, 23-07-2021 18:15
Youtubing my maps - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
By the way if anyone on here ever does playthru on youtube of any of my maps send me a link to subscribe to you. I do enjoy seeing others play through my maps to give me ideas of other players game styles and how they deal with bosses ect. I know Glenn youtubes my maps and i do watch him and Halen also but if their are others let me know ty.

Author: Alexandrescu Radu (Bucharest), 18-07-2021 08:54 Like
Great map - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Great map, very hard.

Author: ks, 26-06-2021 10:46 Like
Finally finished - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
26 months, hah, you are crazy man
10x :)

| 1-30 | 31-54 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy