Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Bogmire Brothers - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Bogmire Brothers - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Bogmire Brothers - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Bogmire Brothers

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Four brothers tasked with Conquering the world Each with there own skill set can they make it.

Added: 16-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Stained glass wiindows | PvE Arena | Epic Tournament | Blasphemy

| 1-30 | 31-57 |

Author: Pablito (Eau Claire, Wisconsin), 12-10-2017 05:11 Like
1 zealot 20 pikeman - The Bogmire Brothers
How to I beat the test, I have beaten all the rest I just can't figure out what else to do?

wasilix writes:
08-02-2019 15:55

Pikeman - The Bogmire Brothers

Despite this fight seeming impossible at first, pikeman actually hit pretty weak. The almost-sure way to defeat them is to always move your zealot to the spot where only a single pikeman squad can reach it. Whenever possible wait and shoot if you aren't get cornered otherwise.

Author: Fox (Russia), 23-07-2017 22:46
Deadshot - The Bogmire Brothers
Hi.
It's very good map! But I am stuck with deadshot. When i use "forgetfulness& quot; all shooters goes melee, I use forcefield then, but when i kill someone, he use Resurrection and he can shoot again. And this hero has magic resistance so sometimes my spells not works...

michaleks writes:
27-07-2017 12:59

defeating Deadshot - The Bogmire Brothers

When you kill someone try to move/teleport some unit on the corpse. He cannot resurrect a unit if you stand on it.

wasilix writes:
08-02-2019 15:48

Deadshot - The Bogmire Brothers

What I did is:
1. cast forgetfulness (and don't forget to re-cast when it runs out - ruined me some attempts).
2. Look for Meteor shower/fireball/ice ring on your fairy dragons to break the catapult before walls are breached.
3. Block the gate with anything (azure dragons for example)
4. Try to keep enemy units alive (so that they don't lose forgetfulness), switch targets and whittle away all troops. Also it seems to make him use resurrect more than attacking spells, so he may run out of mana by the time you need to finish anything, and won't be able to resurrect and shoot you.

CharlesJLee (airship floating around) writes:
13-08-2021 07:23

magic resistance is expected - The Bogmire Brothers

Every time fighting an entire Rampart hero or army, magic resistance guarantees that at least 1 stack will not fall prey to your spell. In my case, I wound up not 'forgetfulnessing' the most lethal enemy stack, the 1.5k Elves. So I had to take these guys down asap.

I flooded the scene with Azure dragons and faerie dragons. 4 stacks of them. To save their hp, don't attack, just defend. The reason for having so many dragons around is to prevent enemy stacks from moving around and attacking the same Azure Dragon stack. So I was able to spread out the damage to all 4 stacks, resulting in no dragon deaths.

Fortunately the enemy's archers and marksmen do very little damage in melee combat.

Also, by sending forth the dragons, it attracted the enemy to engage in melee combat. That's additional protection, in case a stack is killed and they resurrect it.

Author: ks, 04-07-2017 19:07 Like
rating - The Bogmire Brothers
I think that the maps rating must be turned off generally. The comments are absolutely enough for any players.

This is serious call
Evgeny, think about this pls

Evgeniy writes:
04-07-2017 19:33

ok - The Bogmire Brothers

Well, I'll think about it.

Author: Chris (Ploiesti, Romania), 17-05-2017 18:05
Horn of the Abyss artifact - The Bogmire Brothers
Where can I find the Horn of the Abyss artifact to unlock a Quest guard?

Author: Chris (Ploiesti, Romania), 09-05-2017 02:25
Gorgona - The Bogmire Brothers
Cool map. Except for the boring, long fights that you have to endure with some creatures, the map is like a good action movie. Full of adventures, twists and turns. I am stuck at Gorgona and hfind it impossible to beat her early in the game. I've tried with three of the brothers and failed. She keeps moving the mighty gorgons on the gate, so it's impossible to trap the gorgons inside the castle walls for a time. Any tips?

Garak writes:
09-05-2017 14:00

Gorgona has Power of Dragon Father so Gorgons are resistant to all spels that you already know.
I use all my sharp shooters, 20 Azure Dragons, all magogs, Crystal Dragon, Ammo Cart. Bow of sharpshooter, orb of vulnerability.
First fly with dragon in front of castle door, when magogs on turn use 'G' and kill your own catapult. Tower archers shoots at Dragons and in every turn use 'Cure' to cure them. It is a long battle. In my case tower archers shot at dragon but if they shoot at sharpshooters then I will lose that battle.

Synesthesiac writes:
11-05-2017 07:04

+ - The Bogmire Brothers

Use the brother with fire magic, and keep casting frenzy on the sharpshooters. Bring enough Azure, Crystal and Faerie Dragons to eat up all of the archer shots, and the implosions he casts.

14-08-2021 05:35

this made me want to quit - in a different way - The Bogmire Brothers

I finally figured out how to win this, but it made me want to quit.
H3 is basically a set of problems to solve. Once you figured out the solution, it's not fun to do tedious execution.

I have over 800 sharpshooters, Azure Dragons, Faerie Dragons, Magma Elementals, etc. I took down the elves and am now whittling away at the legions of Gorgons.

And it's really whittling. I don't have expert fire magic, so without a lasting Frenzy, even with Bless I can only kill 70 Mighty Gorgons per turn. That means I will take over 100 turns to kill all 8k gorgons. In the meantime I'm in a battle of the Blinds and Cures (no big deal, since if it uses up Gorgana's mana, he won't be able to cast implosion).
Gave up after maybe 30 turns. Just too repetitive.
The idea of having to fight through this map with similarly impressive (but tedious) battles... aaah

14-08-2021 17:59

played it anyway - The Bogmire Brothers

Sucker that I am, I went back to fight this battle.

with the following miserable result.

Only 2 Azures and 4 Faeries died to implosion, which was cast twice. The rest of the time Gorgona was casting blind.
The rest of the Azures and 1 Faerie, as well as 137 Sharpshooters, died because of towers.
The Magmas died because I didn't want to drag out the battle any longer. I stopped blocking the front door, so that 400+ gorgons could come out and get targeted by everybody. If I had not let them come out, I would have required another 8 turns to kill them which means about 80 more sharpshooters would have died from towers.

I did one thing wrong: I failed to visit the oasis earlier to double my spell points. By this point I was kinda fed up with how long everything was taking so I didn't want to take 10 more days to backtrack to the oasis. If I had doubled my spell points, I could have saved the sharpshooters. Because I would be able to keep casting cure every turn, therefore keeping Azure dragons alive, therefore their stack would keep getting targeted by the towers...

played it anyway - The Bogmire Brothers

15-08-2021 08:42

Being a perfectionist sucker... - The Bogmire Brothers

I couldn't stand the idea of playing this battle badly, so I replayed it!
Dumb me.
Now the casualties are lower. But irritatingly... 4 of my 6 dead Faerie dragons are self-inflicted! The Magma Elemental casualties are also self inflicted. This was because my catapult kept destroying this castle so quickly that I had to use the first destructive spell my Faeries got. And it was Inferno, so it also hit neighboring stacks...

Being a perfectionist sucker... - The Bogmire Brothers

Author: Alin Negru (Canada), 06-05-2017 21:12
boatman - The Bogmire Brothers
how do you beat boatman?

28-08-2021 00:32

can easily beat Boatman with no losses - The Bogmire Brothers

Boatman cannot cast any spells, and neither can you cast spells on him. But he's on a boat with only one flying stack of Fangarms (the rest are walkers), which means you can block off one gangplank using force field.

The enemy's fastest unit are the Magic Elementals, so they're first to get onto the other gangplank. Nobody else can get past them until they're through. So use one strong unit - Hydras, Archdevils, Azure Dragons - to plug that hole and keep the Magic Elementals from getting through.

Once you're blocked this, use all your shooters to kill the Fangarms. Now it's down to your strong unit versus the Magic Elementals.

Boatman has higher stats than me. But I have lots of shooters and can cast clone. So I quickly reduce the Magic Elementals to a small number. But don't kill them! Once the Magic Elementals are few enough that they can't kill your blocking stack faster than you can resurrect that blocking stack, leave them there! Magic Elementals have no retaliation, so if you keep defending and resurrecting on your side, they will end up just blocking their own side from crossing over!

Then use your shooters to whittle down the enemy. I beat Boatman with zero losses.

Author: garak (London, UK), 01-05-2017 11:56
Gerwolf flying - The Bogmire Brothers
I am at M2W3 and then apear Gerwolf with all primary skill about 60+. He is flying around an kill Dar and Friar Tuck. He also took resources and kill all creatures (hydras in bottom left area of the map around Asden inferno town). I can't escape because he allways catch me.
Is that attention or it is bug?

maygwan writes:
01-05-2017 17:57

ya its water walk - The Bogmire Brothers

purple,teal and pink can all freely move around the map but teal and pink are underground and can't come above until you unlock it. Purple however is free to move around map but can only atk you if you beat the barbarians and unlocked the quest gates. One purple enemy is stationary and you beat him to move further on with map. Gerwolf has the spell water walk and moves around that area waiting for you :0

Garak writes:
04-05-2017 11:20

Gerwolf again - The Bogmire Brothers

I loaded old save game and this time Gerwolf didn't apear. But at M3W1 he again come near inferno town Firebrand. This time he haven't got strong army so I kill him. He must have fly ability. Only with waterwalk he coludn't came near Crystal dragon caves.

Author: adrian, 22-04-2017 20:57
Ghost Dragon Quest - The Bogmire Brothers
From where can I take a Ghost Dragon? I need it for the Quest at (245, 251, 0). Thanks

adrian writes:
23-04-2017 10:40

found it - The Bogmire Brothers

Found it.

Author: Niks (Cologne, Germany), 17-04-2017 20:22
Green border tent? - The Bogmire Brothers
Hey guys, can somebody tell me where the green border tent is? I miss it to reach boat man. Thanks!

Niks (Cologne, Germany) writes:
17-04-2017 22:11

found it! - The Bogmire Brothers

Nevermind, i found it. Any tips how you beat boat man? The nixs are a problem.. ;D

Author: tomas7902 (Zilina, Slovakia), 14-04-2017 08:39 Like
Mutare with azure dragons - The Bogmire Brothers
Hi, is it possible to beat Mutare with 20 Azure dragoons only having Basic in Earth Magic?

maygwan writes:
14-04-2017 14:48

yes - The Bogmire Brothers

just use forcefield your sharpshooters and 1 azure.

tomas7902 (Zilina, Slovakia) writes:
14-04-2017 15:27

Forcefield not helpful - The Bogmire Brothers

But i am using it, just it covers only 2 fields. I use the ammo cart to cover enough space, but Azure destroys it and when the first forcefield disappears, it makes space for him under the sharp... Not saying, that when he destroys ammo cart, i won't have enough arrows to kill him

Forcefield not helpful - The Bogmire Brothers

Novik (PL) writes:
14-04-2017 17:34

Forcefield not helpful??? - The Bogmire Brothers

Forcefield not helpful?

Forcefield not helpful??? - The Bogmire Brothers

fuscobal writes:
18-06-2017 18:16

Can't kill the 20 Azure Dragons - The Bogmire Brothers

I'm trying to use forcefield but it's active for only 1 turn, then it vanishes and the 20 Azure dragons kill my sharpshooters !?! What am I doing wrong ?

brg writes:
29-06-2019 20:45

9 azures - The Bogmire Brothers

collect 9 azures and then go for it. u'll have about 250 sharps, 9 azures and some trents. this is enough to win with full sharp stack and 1 azure left after battle.

Author: Kianoto (Norge), 12-04-2017 14:10
admirals hats - The Bogmire Brothers
also i have a bunch of necklace of ocean, but i need sea captain hats to get trough....

Author: Kianoto (Norge), 12-04-2017 02:11
admirals hats - The Bogmire Brothers
hi, im stuck in the game, i only have 3 admirals hats, so i cant get through the quest gates, only other questgates left i need to defeat "air" but i cant find him?

maygwan writes:
14-04-2017 05:45

4 brothers - The Bogmire Brothers

you need to complete all 4 tests and you get enough hats also air is behind 2 way portal in home town but no need to go for him until all 4 tests complete.

Kianoto (Norge) writes:
14-04-2017 15:59

how do i get a ghost dragon to get through the 4th test?

Kianoto (Norge) writes:
14-04-2017 16:49

nevermind, figured it out ;)

Mighty McMoe (Norway) writes:
18-04-2017 11:46

Same issue - The Bogmire Brothers

I have the same issue. completed 3 quest, but cannot find the ghost dragon..

maygwan writes:
19-04-2017 05:53

Once you get mercury - The Bogmire Brothers

Just take the chaos hydra into the skeleton transformer and turn him into a bone dragon then upgrade it at the hillfort.

Author: Synesthesiac, 11-04-2017 02:28
+ - The Bogmire Brothers
To beat the chaos hydras just bring your devils, slow the hydras, and wait and attack. You'll have to jump around a lot, but it's pretty easy with the devils no retaliation.

Author: Andreas (Munich), 11-04-2017 01:31
Walkthrough video on youtube ? - The Bogmire Brothers
Hey maygwan

can you please make walkthrough videos on youtube for your maps ? Because I want to learn how you guys do all this voodoo ^^
(I'm stuck at Water Dragon the Planeswalker and I'm stuck with the throng of chaos hydras near the prison ( I got 23 Archdevils and some other guys) and I'm stuck with the swarm (250-499)of magic elementals. I only got 65 Cyclop kings , some Behemoth and Thunderbirds. Force field , slow and blind would help... but it is not allowed or not in the spell book. How can I beat these 3 enemies? ?

maygwan writes:
11-04-2017 07:55

3 bosses - The Bogmire Brothers

The water dragon you don't have to defeat right away you can wait for a few brothers to finish and boost there stats from there areas. The hydras just use devils and wait tactics as they take no retaliation. The elementals are tough but you want to make sure you take 2nd stronghold first before going for them. Everyone as different styles of play some will finish 4 brothers by themselves, some may need to finish a brother and bring his troops to help another brother pass his test. All 4 brothers will need stat increases from there other brothers areas to proceed on to the next areas and once you start knocking out the areas you can grab some of the goodies located behind quest gates at your home town. Once you complete all 4 brothers tests you will get town portal and maybe sooner and that will make building them and there stats easier also the next areas will all unlock and you can fight them 1 at a time or all 4 at once. Each to there own playstyle. Has for making youtube videos it takes me long time to make the maps so i really have no time to make videos too but would love to see my maps on youtube being played.

Andreas (Munich) writes:
12-04-2017 01:13

Thank you for your detailed answer ! - The Bogmire Brothers

I thought I have to rush with EVERY brother the same way. It is very good to know, that I can let a brother rest for many turns and another can help later. The tactics for the chaos hydras worked and I only fought with the arch devils and I will attack the Planeswalker later. But unfortunately you did not say how you can beat the magic elements. In the 3rd months they are even not a swarm anymore. They are zounds ! Dafuq ! Maybe some of the Pro gamers like Bubo from Sofia, who said he completed the map in 304 days with a score of 490, can record their saved games and cut them together and put them on youtube. Maybe you, as a pro map maker, could encourage the pro gamers of your maps to show them on youtube. It would be very cool, because I really want to learn some new tricks and tactics of this awesome oldschool game ! And maybe the community will get bigger through youtube. Thank you, very good map.

Author: Andreas (Munich), 11-04-2017 00:58
same - The Bogmire Brothers
same, and slow and blind can not be played and I get not ressurection or force field for jar. I also have problems to fight the throng (100-249) of chaos hydras with 23 Arch Devils and some other units. It seems to be impossible. And maybe I am to late because next week the 3rd month will start. I hate maps ,when you have to hurry up this much and play a always "perfect" turns... Or is there a simple solution ?

Author: Michael (Anchorage, United States), 11-04-2017 00:39
downloading to Heroes 3 - The Bogmire Brothers
Hey everyone, i just stumbled on this website after beating every map on Heroes 3 and i am super pumped to find all these new maps and campaigns. My issue is downloading them. Does anyone have any advice of downloading the map with Windows 10?

maygwan writes:
11-04-2017 07:46

There should be no issues - The Bogmire Brothers

For dloading the maps off this site but some maps are WOG-ERA1 AND 2 AND HOTA(Horn of the abyss) These are all custom made additions to homm3. New monsters Dwellings ect. You may need to dload and install all these from there websites.
Hota is basically a more balanced version of homm3 with a bunch new stuff and lots more sizeable maps including giant size.
Wog and Era offer 1000s of new changes to homm3 including huge changes on gameplay. Both are great in there own ways. You can also get a free HD mod for homm3.

Author: Synesthesiac, 11-04-2017 00:04
Magic Elementals - The Bogmire Brothers
Did I miss something, or I am supposed to wait to fight the Magic Elementals with Jar near the second stronghold? I have about 50 CK and 10 AB and some TBs for fodder. Can't beat them yet, and even if I wait a couple of weeks I'll still lose everything.

Andreas (Munich) writes:
11-04-2017 02:41

thx - The Bogmire Brothers

Thank you ! Seems to be a longer fight , but it sounds like it should work, thx.

maygwan writes:
11-04-2017 08:00

There is no rush in the map - The Bogmire Brothers

There was event at start that said you may need the help of other brothers to pass certain areas. It all comes down to strategy and game play and the shenanigans you guys can pull off but it doesn't matter if you take 300 days or 600 days to complete map you still get high pts if played right.

Bubo (SOfia, Bulgaria) writes:
11-04-2017 09:18

Magic elements - The Bogmire Brothers

In fact magic elements were the only event, which delayed me for two weeks( to collect army). But after that you can catch up with another brother :)

Synesthesiac writes:
12-04-2017 22:45

+ - The Bogmire Brothers

How did you beat the Gorgon hero so early? I have about 500 sharps, but it's no enough. I can destroy the catapult with faerie dragons, but the archers towers kill me before I can win. And I definitely don't have enough mp to teleport around, or block the gorgons.

maygwan writes:
14-04-2017 05:49

The shartshooter trials is the hardest and may require another hero to help pass but you can try forcefield earth ele but you might need few more shooters or just wait on a hero who is better stated with 2-3 of the other heroes area buffs.

Author: Bubo (SOfia, Bulgaria), 10-04-2017 10:12
Unique! - The Bogmire Brothers
One of the best HOMM3 maps I have ever played!

Love your maps, Maygwan :)

Done in 304 days with score of 490.
Thanks!

maygwan writes:
10-04-2017 17:34

Glad you enjoyed it - The Bogmire Brothers

Great score too well done.

Author: ks, 09-04-2017 16:27 Like
only 10 here ! - The Bogmire Brothers
OK finished :)
Slow again 520d, but good points 480 and of course much much pleasure :))

After strong azure garrison, battle with boatman was very interesting but no impossible and no so complicated like garrison.
After that get two last castles of teal and pink in one day.. and so here appears big mistake of Maygwan "last run" strategy. Teal starting his run (very good battles with his heroes) but pink AI was thrown out from the game cos the teal heroes block his way to the castles and the time for pink is finish. Teal heroes go out (castles area) one by one, day by day - only one per day. And cos no moving place for pink, his time ends before all teal heroes reaching our castle area.
Only few other bugs: First and important - there is passage along the guard at 237/45/0. And free some place at 99/157/1 (this not really important)

Ok this was one of the best, maybe the best HOTA map ive played and i must say one more time - big THANK YOU Maygwan, heh :)

Maygwan writes:
10-04-2017 05:38

Glad you enjoyed it - The Bogmire Brothers

I will sort out the few bugs in the next update ty for the feedback. So u missed orb of vuln lol that made the map a bit harder for you then.

Author: Dalian (Romania), 09-04-2017 01:55
Horn of abis - The Bogmire Brothers
Hello.
First thank you for such a great map.
I am stuck, I can't find that garrison with azures where is horn of abis.
I have gone thru all whirlpools, violet monolith but I still can't find it.
Near castel Rovener is a quest guard (seeks Dead Man's Boots) so I can go in the big map circle, I also can't find this boots. A little help will be great. Many thanks

Maygwan writes:
09-04-2017 07:12

horn and boots - The Bogmire Brothers

The boots are just hidden in the barbarian area where you went into the sea and got a pandora, they are by the pandora on the way to it on the right hidden. Horn of abyss you will need right at end of map but won't need it yet and won't get it until after beating Spaniel the purple hero.

Hidden area of boots is near the cannon yard by the barbarian town and a little south.

Author: Maygwan, 08-04-2017 06:01
Azures are easy - The Bogmire Brothers
Just take a huge stack of sharpshooters and 1 azure and use forcefield and beserk, so use the hero with expert earth and fire.

Author: ks, 07-04-2017 11:17 Like
Boat man - The Bogmire Brothers
Hi Maygwan, Very nice map again, but really strange decision near the end. At first was awesome map, super start.
But..
How so decided to set garrison with 7x9999 azures??!! to get horn and than fight with stupid Boatman. I cant wait months collecting creatures to pass this garrison, I see no point and get really bored :(

ks writes:
08-04-2017 09:59

yes but.. - The Bogmire Brothers

Ya, something like battle with Mutare where 20azures in the beginning. But in this garrisons there is too much azures really. FF keeps only 2 turns. I have 8+ luck and morale but sometime in the battle (very long battle, 100turns and more) my shaps takes fright from azures (skipped his turn) and FF ends, than this stack shaps is hit by azures.
Really tried everything but no luck man :)
Berzerk is no useful for me cos the first reason - that FF keeps only 2 turns.
Hope u understand what I mean (my nice english haha)

kicferk writes:
08-04-2017 20:08

Follow the advice - The Bogmire Brothers

In order to avoid fear use azure dragons, or any undead unit, or even elementals. On start of one turn you cast force field, on start of second round you cast berserk, rince and repeat.

ks writes:
08-04-2017 22:48

10x working - The Bogmire Brothers

10x man it working, but really big troubles :)
1. tried with my main hero jar bogmire, but no expert fire and after many rounds lost sp points and die
2. tried with my second dar bogmie, but he havent tactic..
3. ok put 5x1 arch (speed and 1sc) while set up at the beginning and finally start the battle :) but... lost arrows of my shaps.. :(
4. ok decide to shoot at the end, when only little azures. BUT... second hero is weak and shaps kills only 50 azures per turn hah
5. ok decide change shaps with cyclops, can kills 150-200 per turn, if fenzy shud be more (if sp point enough :) ) but this time i had stupid mistake - after 100 rounds place FF in the wrong place haha and die again
6. I will start again tomorrow :)
But the tactic works if u have right hero with right skills and many time and big nerves :)
10x again

Maygwan writes:
09-04-2017 07:07

LOL glad you are figuring it out - The Bogmire Brothers

It is not easy but there are things you can do and yes you need the right brother but you don't need tactics. You also have orb vuln so can blind last azure and disrupt ect also save shots for him.

ks writes:
09-04-2017 08:38

no orb - The Bogmire Brothers

no i havent the orb, but now i checked with editor and find it :)
will continue latter with orb, cyclops and right hero

Author: Sasha (Canada), 05-04-2017 03:04
Nice map almost to the end - The Bogmire Brothers
Again, the same type of story. After killing boat man enemy heroes started to pour my land again. When it happens I usually loose interest. Those fights are terrible grinding without any fun.
Interesting story from the begging up to almost very end. Anyways, thanks for the map. You are hard working map maker I really appreciate it.

Maygwan writes:
05-04-2017 16:58

Just thought i would throw out - The Bogmire Brothers

A few invasion maps with a surprise ending but yes i can see how it can frustrate some people especially when you think you are close to completing only to be surprised. I do however normally add DDOOR or FLY to make it less frustrating. Anyway thanx for playing the map.

Author: Niks (Cologne, Germany), 02-04-2017 18:27
Is waiting for troops between battles intended? - The Bogmire Brothers
How many shooters are enough? I have about 800 and doesnt seem it's makeble. Is the long waiting for troops intended? I'm in the end of month 4 and it seems i have to wait for more troops. If this is intended, maybe you should think about some rewards after some of the first difficult battles. If you loose some troops there, the game slows down a lot.

Author: Maygwan, 02-04-2017 17:15
block gate - The Bogmire Brothers
Block the gate so they can't open it until you have knocked out some wall and use earth ele to block them coming. If you don't have enough shooters you may have to wait for one of your brothers to finish there section.
Also u might need few more shooters, you can use forcefield to block broken wall.

Author: Darktime (Kemerovo, Russia), 02-04-2017 07:37
Gorgana - The Bogmire Brothers
How does Tar beat the Gorgana with 500-600 snipers vs 5000 gorgon?

Maygwan writes:
02-04-2017 21:04

think i did it with around 800 - The Bogmire Brothers

Dunno if others have completed it but also on my first test i used one of his brothers who finished first to aide him. 2nd time i did it with around 800 using earth summons ffield ect to block them.

Maygwan writes:
02-04-2017 21:08

map design - The Bogmire Brothers

basically the sharpshooter route is designed to be the last area the 4 brothers will complete before they can move to the next area so it is the hardest area and may need help from the brothers to pass that area. Obviously the most epic strategist players may be able to pass it with cunning and guile and shananigans a plenty.

Niks (Cologne, Germany) writes:
03-04-2017 21:16

Got it! - The Bogmire Brothers

Ok thanks, i did it with all 4 brothers in the end, maybe I would have made it earlier with the shooter alone but i wanted to boost the skills for all 4 anyway, so it took months to walk through all 4 spaces. Of to the next part than!:)

Maygwan writes:
04-04-2017 07:08

nice - The Bogmire Brothers

Once you complete the first areas you should be able to get some decent artifacts from all the quest gates also the 2nd area enemies will be around the 50 stat mark. You can build all 4 brothers or just a few its totally the players choice.

wasilix writes:
08-02-2019 15:26

Gorgana is quite annoying - The Bogmire Brothers

She's very strong... 8k of gorgons in 2 squads... Took me a lot of time to figure out a decent tactic against her.

I did it with around 700 sharpshooters, 400 magogs and 45ish devils from inferno brother (along with the spirit of oppression) whose part was finished around that time. + 5 azure and 20 fairy dragons to tank the towers and 2 stacks of magma elementals for earth prot against implosion casts.

The idea is to break the catapult early with magogs. Enemy hero then goes on to blind devils, and I simply dispel or cure every turn. If I don't she(he?) uses implosion instead, which is much worse even if you protect the unit with magic.

Once her magic is depleted teleport elementals inside to attract gorgons to one side and then use either of flyers to kite them inside the walls not letting them assume defensive position anymore.

Luckily towers prefer to shoot dragons as opposed to shooters, I lost most of the dragons, but kept everything else.

Author: GB (United States), 01-04-2017 18:46
Dendroid Soldiers - The Bogmire Brothers
How does Tar beat the dendroid soldiers with 15 archers at the beginning of the game?

Maygwan writes:
02-04-2017 05:39

Tar - The Bogmire Brothers

He may have a special ability.

wasilix writes:
05-02-2019 14:52

haha - The Bogmire Brothers

hahaha, I had the same problem.

I remember myself looking at 4 starting heroes and their specialties and thinking "OMG they are so OP", and then never considered that Tar may just have proper units. That's funny.

Great map by the way, going to re-do it now, because Tar has been standing non-chalantly for quite some time now while others were working hard.

| 1-30 | 31-57 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy