Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Fawn's Labyrinth - map rating = 17 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Fawn's Labyrinth - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Fawn's Labyrinth - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Fawn's Labyrinth

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Six kingdoms were fighting each other for ages.So the Keeper of Lore found a solution. He gathered all the leaders in his palace and then teleported them to other dimension, where they were now supposed to ally their worst enemies to have a chance of surviving and returning home.

Added: 15-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Mountain Pass | Echo Isles | Death in Tatalia | Sky Tower

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-86 |

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24
I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth
Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrinth and bullshit done.

Платон мне друг (Latvia) writes:
25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E

Author: Igor, 27-03-2024 10:08
Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint?

Author: Roman (Чехия), 08-03-2024 15:35 Like
Who to take a control over my AI ally ? - Fawn's Labyrinth
I play AI ally and it doesn't want to go and open some gates.
How can I take control over AI?

I also tried to edit a map and remove some gates is like my ally would have done it, but looks like the map is saved in the saved game file and it doesn't show my changes :(

What can I do?

Mixa writes:
08-03-2024 22:56

AI - Fawn's Labyrinth

You have to save the game and load it changing your side to your ally. But I would recommend to play the FFA version - it's also present on this site.

Roman (Чехия) writes:
09-03-2024 00:17

Change side - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hm, I dont' have an option to choose the side in the saved game in HotA.
How is it possible?

FFA version is good, now I understand it, but spent some many hours in the non-FFA version of the map that I don't want to lose my progress

Author: Cayman91 (Poland), 06-02-2024 00:53
How do you win? - Fawn's Labyrinth
Is it possible to win this map by killing all enemies?
I have cleared pretty much everything (excep few pandora boxes where you gotta defeat neutral dragons). I don't have any option to pass gates to either of the AI. Only managed to kill Teal. How do you get into enemy territories?
How do you win? - Fawn's Labyrinth

Mixa (Lviv, Ukraine) writes:
06-02-2024 14:53

Victory - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hey, you have to cross the white border gate on your screenshot. It will get you on the path to the endgame area.

Cayman91 (Poland) writes:
06-02-2024 21:42

Victory - Fawn's Lab - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hey, yes I did pass the white cross border. If that's the goal I will check out what else I can pass with white border. Thanks!

Author: Graf10a (United States), 26-01-2024 04:50
Stuck - Fawn's Labyrinth
Where am I supposed to go from here?
Stuck - Fawn's Labyrinth

Roman (Чехия) writes:
08-03-2024 15:40

it is possible - Fawn's Labyrinth

You need to get Admiral Hat that gives you a spell to summon a ship then go to Marishen city and summon a ship near one of elves home, then sail to the north-west

Author: Vigo, 18-12-2023 16:51
AI sucks - Fawn's Labyrinth
I read below that computer has to open his gates, but he doesnt want to visit his tent, so im stuck

18-12-2023 17:27

Tent - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hello. You should have played the FFA version of the map, if you do it solo :) You can load the game, but choose to play as your ally and open the gate for yourself.

Roman (Чехия) writes:
08-03-2024 15:43

help - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hey Mixa,
could you please explain how to grab the control over my AI ally?

Можешь по-русские если так легче. Долго мучаюсь с этой проблемой

Author: Tony (Korea), 17-10-2023 15:09 Like
How to get a blue flag? - Fawn's Labyrinth
I have a one question.
There is prisoner but it blocked and if i go through, it have to be get blue flag.

but i can't not find the blue flag. how can i find blue flag?

Author: User, 01-10-2023 15:47
Inaccessible town - Fawn's Labyrinth
There is teal Conflux town in underground in the left-center area surrounded by the chests. Its really impossible to jump to it. The tooltip on the town says "You can't win". Did you have it in your map versions?
Inaccessible town - Fawn's Labyrinth

Author: Carl (Sweden), 11-09-2023 04:45
Admiral's hat - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hi!

Me and my wife are really enjoying playing through this map! Thanks a bunch!

One question we have, we have found one admiral's hat in the Pandora box in lower right but are wl de ring if there is a second one available? It's a bit of a pain to attempt to share it and it is such a helpful artifact for this map.

11-09-2023 10:06

Admiral's Hat - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hey. Only one is available on the map.

Author: gabi (France), 03-09-2023 13:46 Like
Very good map - Fawn's Labyrinth
Thank you for having created this huuuuge map. Just a question: i think you can get softlock with the final island leading to Arcadia since there's just space for three boats and there is no (?) destroy boat spell available. So I had to reload ages before to find a new solution after having been crushed down at Arcadia. The Horn of the abyss helped a lot;

handrew (Bellingham WA USA) writes:
22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth

month 50 :(

Author: Bas Lightyear (Nederland), 17-04-2023 15:43 Like
simultaneous turns 2 players (fix possible) - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hello,

I am playing this map with a friend of mine. We do this online and use simultaneous turns in HOTA. But after 11 months the ST (simultaneous turns) don't work anymore.. Does someone know how to make ST work again?
We really like this crazy map and would love to finish it. But if the ST is not possible it will take us a long time to do so haha

I know this feature has nothing to do with the map. But this is the first time we have this situation because of the longevity of this map haha

Author: Cybyc (Cagliari, Italy), 10-11-2022 03:34 Like
Wonderful map - Fawn's Labyrinth
I have played this map with my girlfriend for 3 months (I mean, in real life) and it was one of the best experience with a videogame of all my life.
The exploration of a huge and rich map, facing the game mechanics with enormous amount of units and the slow progression towards the final showdown felt really epic.
I have never played a HoMM3 game that good since.

Author: Aoya (Hobart, Australia), 05-10-2022 15:55 Like
Can't continue when using Tan (Necro) Player - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hi Mixa,

Today I just try to run this map again and picked Tan Player. However I found neither Blue (the AI ally) nor myself could get away from the main city area. There is a two-way portal to use, but it only leads to a subterrean area where you can find lots of cyclops and that's it. Is there anything I missed out? :(
Can't continue when using Tan (Necro) Player - Fawn's Labyrinth

Mixa writes:
05-10-2022 21:19

Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth

There should be a boat that would allow you to swim south across water.

Sometimes it can be summoned by your opponents, so you can open map editor, and put a shipyard there, so you can access it later when you need it.

Author: fewerlaws (US), 13-05-2022 20:52 Like
Good map, but... - Fawn's Labyrinth
I played player 4 (Rampart). The easy way to beat the map is to hire necromancers such as Isra or Vidomina. You'll then raise millions of skeletons that can kill anything. Blind all the enemy units, then strike, then re-blind. Rinse and repeat and you can take down large stacks of enemies. Then resurrect your units and the end of each battle. Things get even easier after you get the Horn of the Abyss. You can also sell the skeletons you raise at the Freelancer's guild to get many millions in gold. Also, there are at least 2 Admiral Hats on the map, and one is hidden pretty well. Once you get that you can actually sneak onto the red players territory using Summon Boat and kill him off. It is hard to find routes into some other player's territories due to deliberate reef and barrier placement by the map designer. The key to this map is to find the hidden quest artifacts early on, exchange them for armies, and then beat the computer to the Blue One Way Monolith. Then quickly explore all the areas accessible from the Blue Monolith exit points, while keeping another powerful hero at the Blue Monolith to entrance deter other AI from ever entering it. That will prevent the AI from ever learning the Town Portal spell (which is available at the shrines in almost every island that is accessible from the one way Blue Monolith), and make the map very easy. When the AI is contained by the human player positioning his/her strong hero right by at the Blue Monolith entrance, you are then free to safely explore the entire map with your other heroes and capture all of Pink and Teal player's towns. One gripe I have about this map is that there are no Dwarven Treasuries in any of the 5 Rampart Towns, and you need a lot of money to buy up the expensive high level units (Azure, Rust, Fairy, and Crystal Dragons). Each week you could spend probably 20 million to buy up all the units that this map produces. In the end I had 600,000 Fangrams, 10,000 gold dragons, 4000 azure, crystal, fairy, and rust dragons. I sold about 2 million skeletons that my necros created. Finally, it is easy to get all 4 of your primary abilities way over the 99 limit. I worry that you could inadvertently overflow the 8 byte integer and then your stats would suddenly become very low. Also, my army became so powerful that the algorithm for calculating kingdom army strength failed because of integer overrun, causing the engine to erroneously rank me as the least powerful when in reality I was vastly more powerful than any other AI on the map.
Good map, but... - Fawn's Labyrinth

Author: Adam (Sweden), 05-03-2022 17:00
Multiplayer - Fawn's Labyrinth
Is it possible to play multiplayer with a friend against AI?

Andriy (Lviv, Ukraine) writes:
06-03-2022 18:04

Multiplayer - Fawn's Labyrinth

Yes, of course. Just pick allies and go :)

Author: Tomtom (Magyarország), 07-02-2022 13:03 Like
Best map ever - Fawn's Labyrinth
This is the best map i have ever played (the FFA version as well).
Thanks!

07-02-2022 13:05

Review - Fawn's Labyrinth

Thanks for the feedback, I am glad you have enjoyed it :)

Author: Chris (Melbourne, Australia), 04-09-2021 05:47
Great Map! - Fawn's Labyrinth
One of the best maps I've ever played! Thought I was stuck a few times but worked out where to go.

Finished in around 28 months as Tower!

SPOILERS:

I am guessing it's not possible to win without the HoTA. I finished with 500k Fangarms.

I had to load a save as hot seat with my ally, to get them to open a gate, then I reverted back to single. I also had to kill the border guard for my ally otherwise they never would have left their home.

06-09-2021 11:10

Yo - Fawn's Labyrinth

Thanks for the feedback :) There's a solo version of the map (FFA on this site), where the team cooperation is removed.

Author: Panga (Baia Mare, Romania), 24-04-2021 17:52
Help - Fawn's Labyrinth
Where is the town and the artifact

25-04-2021 11:08

Help - Fawn's Labyrinth

Hello. You have to figure it out by yourself, otherwise, what's the point? :)

Author: MIMUL (Perth, Australia), 17-04-2021 10:31 Like
dont want to finish :( - Fawn's Labyrinth
So much fun, this map is the best for those of us who mourned the loss of scale after HOMMIII this map and this HOTA update delivered in spades. I have the blade and Arcadia but I dont want to finish. I will keep exploring for a while longer anyway. Thanks so much to the map maker and the HOTA developers.

Author: Colaps, 18-03-2021 00:42
Pendants of total recall - Fawn's Labyrinth
Great map so far, once I gained lots of enchantresses fargrams, I'll be ready for finakl challenges.
I was wondering where can I find 4 pendants of total recall?? They are required in order to access one of the islands

Author: Mark L Mackert (United States), 14-02-2021 05:44 Like
which one - Fawn's Labyrinth
ok but which one is it for,to get to the island or to get the artifact?

15-02-2021 10:17

Island - Fawn's Labyrinth

That one-way portal will eventually lead you to the island

Author: Mark L Mackert (United States), 12-02-2021 20:34 Like
how do you sail to this island - Fawn's Labyrinth
i have not finished it but i took the town arcadia but i was wondering if you could show me how to sail to this island and if you could show me were i can get the artifact the horn of the abyss so far i give the map a 10
how do you sail to this island - Fawn's Labyrinth

13-02-2021 19:20

You have to find this place on the right middle part of the map

Author: Derr (Bucharest, Romania), 15-01-2021 14:11 Like
Nice concept - Fawn's Labyrinth
Hello, sir, I finally finished the map (FFA, solo version) in about 7 months and 2 weeks. Played as Rampart. I really enjoyed it, especially the system where quest huts were solvable within the area (well, most of them). Id say getting the Horn of the Abyss is parramount, made my life so much easier (500k at the end). Found the Graal too, built it in a Tower, for obvious reasons. I never realised how much I miss Berserker spell till this map. I wonder if some quests were there as a joke, like trading HotA for 1000 azure or 5000 mercury for 50 azure.
I also dint understand why red was accesible for green (took him out), but the rest weren't (or I didnt find the tents).

All in all a solid map, well made, very well checked for bugs. It would be nice to play it all human, for an epic endeavour. 9.25 would be my rating.

Author: genova, 05-01-2021 07:15
Diplomacy bugged in this game ? - Fawn's Labyrinth
All monster just wont join. I have expert diplo , overwhelming forces , plenty of gold and even same troops type but every monster just wont join me . Is diplo bugged in hota or only in this map ?

05-01-2021 12:47

Diplomacy - Fawn's Labyrinth

Almost all of the monsters are set not to join under any circumstances, so it's not anyone's fault :)

Author: Egor, 28-12-2020 14:59 Like
Pic - Fawn's Labyrinth
Forget to pin a screenshot
Pic - Fawn's Labyrinth

Author: Egor, 28-12-2020 14:58 Like
Help - Fawn's Labyrinth
And there"s a way to this zone. So orange player should somehow get through the purple gates, because there is only 1 way to get to this zone. So how can orange do it?

Zeege (Poland) writes:
06-08-2023 23:18

stock - Fawn's Labyrinth

I am stock too as orange player. How can i get out of orange homezone?

Author: Egor, 28-12-2020 14:56 Like
Help - Fawn's Labyrinth
Look, here we have the cooperation zone, when opange player should open the brown gates.
Help - Fawn's Labyrinth

Author: Andriy (Lviv, Ukraine), 27-12-2020 12:40
Gates - Fawn's Labyrinth
Your ally has his/her own gates (other color)

Author: Egor, 27-12-2020 11:46 Like
Help - Fawn's Labyrinth
I did it, but the gates opened only for me. How can I open them for my ally?

Author: Andriy (Lviv, Ukraine), 27-12-2020 11:35
Gates - Fawn's Labyrinth
You should look for the gates of your keymaster's tent color.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-86 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy