Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Another Story - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Another Story - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Another Story - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Another Story

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Just another story. You can either follow the portals, follow your objectives, ride along the waves or try to carve out your own way just by instinct alone. Or maybe a combination of it all? Nevertheless, you'll have to dig deep into your list of tricks for this adventure.....

Added: 24-03-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Lord Daniel 3 | LUNA 1 | Abelia | Пентаграмма

| 1-30 | 31-32 |

Author: DanDan (ISRAEL), 01-04-2024 23:37 Like
Incredible map! - Another Story
Challenging fights, every single thing was well thought out. there are things in the map that i have never seen in other maps (secret routes, mazes etc.)

this was my first time playing the map, very challenging indeed! i had to redo some battles multiple times.also i have never took so long to finish a map! (14 months!!!!!).

This map requires the player to be very organized! I believe it is possible to finish it around month 10-11 if you know the map before.

Some notes:
I dont think "The Chosen" needs navigation skill. i myself would rather he have ArcheryOffense.

I managed to kill all enemy heroes from the quests except "Death" - i haven't seen him all game, and i took all pink castles and they immediately lost - so i don't think he was somewhere to be found.

after finding The Grail i couldnt build it for some reason in any of my towns... they always "lack faith"

Great map, truly incredible!
Thank you so much for all the hard work!
Incredible map! - Another Story

RXD writes:
27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...

Author: геннадий (Москва), 30-03-2024 19:44
другая история - Another Story
Карта интересная, но очень много непроходимых участков, хотя редактор показывает проходимость. Бегать надоело, бросил играть на 7 месяце

Author: RXD, 24-03-2024 13:06
Update to 1.5 - Another Story - Another Story
Hello!

I updated the map right now.

Newest version is 1.5

Changes:

- all sirens removed

- added more key guards to vital points (you need to explore some other places to access cloak etc)

- added some magical terrain

- boosted/changed some artifacts of bosses

Thank you all for support.

May the stars bless you.

Author: lucas, 17-03-2024 20:01
another strong purple hero - Another Story
and maybe this purple hero in forest that he is standing in place whole time should be replaced by another strong purple moving hero who would be danger as DAMNATION

Author: lucas, 17-03-2024 19:48
suggest - Another Story
I dont know if it is possible when you creat the map but this strongest purple hero ,,DAMNATION,, (i think that was his name) should have priority in retaking castles. He was realy close to my castels few times and never took any of them. And I dont know what happen with him but last few weeks I saw whole map I didnt see that he was moving anywhere. I didnt see him at all few last weeks but he was real chalange in this map. Maybe even he should be real target on this map. the fact that it limits the power to one is the real challenge

Author: lucas, 17-03-2024 19:23
GREAT MAP - Another Story
Its realy good map. One of the best of all time. Maybe you can make it even harder with stronger Larcin. I didnt take Cloak of the Undead King on purpose becouse with this it would be realy easy on this stage of game. I think that this cloak behind purple tower its to easy to take. When you get scroll spell the process of army grwoth is realy fast but with cloak, I think that I dont even have to fullyuse scroll spell
GREAT MAP - Another Story

Author: lucas, 14-03-2024 14:13
Still the same problem with Larcin? - Another Story
I have still the same problem as in the late version that I have to kill Larcin to enter the tower gate with kill Larcin request... so how I can finish this map?
Still the same problem with Larcin? - Another Story

Guloo writes:
14-03-2024 15:14

Another Larcin - Another Story

Yes ,there has another Larcin. You should take town Portal Factory, then there has the Portal entrance to this Larcin. Killed him, you can fight the Boss Larcin.

Author: Guloo (Xian,China), 08-03-2024 10:54
Sirens - Another Story
If you will upgrade the map to next version,I suggest you delete all Sirens in the map, it’s an old bug of H3.Also I found, enemy’s hero will summon boat and take the Pandora’s box at (159,107,0),but he will stay in the water and never move again.Thanks for your great work.
Sirens - Another Story

RXD writes:
10-03-2024 15:08

yes - Another Story

Yes will do it when I update the map!

Thank you very much for the info and for support!

Author: геннадий (Москва), 03-03-2024 13:24
другая история - Another Story
В новой версии можно играть одним игроком-красным. Это так задумано или баг?

RXD writes:
03-03-2024 13:44

Да - Another Story

Да, вы можете играть только в красном цвете. Это не ошибка.

Если версия 1.4, то все в порядке.

Author: RXD, 02-03-2024 23:44
Update to 1.4 - Another Story
Hello!

I updated the map right now.

Newest version is 1.4

Changes:

AI has been boosted (yet again pls stop winning srsly)

Fixed final teleport where you had to kill Lacrim quest. Now you have to kill the red witch.

Fixed unpassable gate where Lacrim can hide in necro town.

Fiyed unlimited azure dragon reward quest.

Added patrol radiuses for some teal heroes.

Added very few obstacles/guards for some essential artifacts.

Added 2 new quest gates with rewards near purple middle underground lake area.

Now you need to explore almost all major areas in order to progress really good (I hope).

Thank you all for support.

May the stars bless you.

Author: lucas, 15-02-2024 21:02
issue - Another Story
Good map but in the end of the 12 month purple hero lost his heroes becouse he didnt have castle and next 3 months i played without purple and suddenly in 15mounth purple had castle again but I have towar guard request for kill Larcin but Larcin is in castel behind tower so I cant kill him. I killed everything on map long time ago and see whole map but I cant kill him underground

Author: Hero, 09-02-2024 18:32 Like
maybe a bug - Another Story
I think you messed up both Lacrim again :) Look screenshot. Remove this quest guard, otherwise, we wont be able to go to the first Lacrim. Also, I think you should fix the 1K azure quest :)

This version is better. Very balanced and interesting. I like it very very much. May be in top 10 all time heroes 3 map :)

10x :)
maybe a bug - Another Story

Author: arton10, 08-02-2024 13:09
Great map - Another Story
Very challenging map, lots of fun, I finished it on 436 days, one of the best maps Ive ever played, version 1.3 rocks :)

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 03-02-2024 13:07
Thanks - Another Story
Thank you very much for your effort.As you mentioned, probably some more technical knowledge is needed to solve my case.

barbalei4ov writes:
04-02-2024 23:14

reinstall - Another Story

Work always! Install hota on new folder on new sod instalation

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
05-02-2024 01:57

Thanks - Another Story

Thanks, will try this solution tomorrow.

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
18-03-2024 21:11

LOL - Another Story

Funny thing, I updated HD Mod and was thinking this was HotA update :) . Today I updated HotA to 1.7 and voila, map is working.

Author: RXD, 03-02-2024 11:30
weird - Another Story
I went yesterday to a friend, downloaded hota with him, downloaded the map and it worked fine

im so sorry I have no idea what it could be

my experience in technical issues in this game is very limited

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 03-02-2024 00:33
No no no - Another Story
It worked the same with previous version, so it is not fullness of map for sure. :(

Author: RXD, 02-02-2024 22:33
hm - Another Story
I have no idea tbh

everything works just fine on my side

Anyone else with these kind of problems?

Map is maybe too full at this point its my fault..

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 02-02-2024 16:59
Problem - Another Story
Hello,I wanted to give this map a try, but it is not recognized by my HotA. In map list, it is visible as M size, unnamed map, trying to open crash the game. The same with map editor, it just says : "Format not recognized. It may be from newer version of HotA", but I already have the newest one. Any hints?

Dan (United States) writes:
03-02-2024 19:35

Same - Another Story

Mine is the same. It is not listed under the Giant maps and when I try to open in map editor, I get the same error mentioned above. If anyone figures this out, please let me know. I would love to play this map based on the revies.

03-02-2024 21:57

Same - Another Story

I have noticed that it is doing it with some maps. I tried downloading 3 different Huge maps and it is the same for all of them. I tried downloading a Medium map and I was able to get in and play it. I will keep messing around to see what other size maps this is happening with.

03-02-2024 22:00

Sorry - Another Story

I meant to say Giant maps. Not Huge

03-02-2024 22:05

Sizes - Another Story

Huge, Extra Huge and Giant are all affected. And maps Extra Large and smaller are playable. In case anyone could use this info to help figure this problem out. Maps in the affected sizes that were downloaded previously and worked in the past, still work. Only new maps being downloaded have an issue.

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
04-02-2024 02:26

Same here - Another Story

The same on my side. What I can add extra is the thing, that when I downloaded "Another Story" for the first time and extracted it into MAP folder, game crashed during opening and had to update HotA to newest version. It helped - let me open the game, but with all issues mentioned also by Dan.

Author: RXD (Another Planet), 01-02-2024 22:29
Dear challengers! - Another Story
Thank you all very much for all the nice comments and help. Started this map like january last year, glad to see it was worth it.

The map will very soon be on version 1.3 so check these next 2 days for it. I already sent for reupload.

From this point on, myself, the Emperor and the probably half a million Azure Dragons you can fight on the map expect your surrender.

Changes:

0 errors in Validate Map options in map editor.

You can now only play as red.

Main hero has logistics and pathfinding (just skills).

You have to kill both Lacrims.

some key towns have guards now (not extreme tho)

Bosses/gates changed, added

6 quests added, 8 quests edited, specifically for endgame flexibility and powerstack building, if someone comes by them...

Added/duplicated some pandora boxes.

Added some descriptions.

No more fast get 1k Azure dragons easily, getting AA is harder now.

Added some defences for key quest artifacts, OP artifacts and quests.

Make sure to read tavern rumors.

Added small storyline, more lore.

After 12 months it basically becomes unpleasant.

Early game is much more pleasant now. Added for red 8 heroes in different parts of world for exploration, so explore as much as you can.

Whoever can still win this clusterfuck of a map, well congratulations. I slowly do not know what else to do anymore, to improve the map in a normal matter, so most people can still enjoy it somehow.

Cheers.

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 01-02-2024 22:22
Where is the end?? - Another Story
Hello
I kill everything around.. but cant find the zealots to finish the map?
What i a missing here?
Where is the end?? - Another Story

RXD (Another Planet) writes:
01-02-2024 22:31

bruh - Another Story

nice army bruh.

how tf did u get...ah nvm...

right next to flame on the right side.

Memorial of creation

Thanks for playing!

Stoyan (Bulgaria) writes:
02-02-2024 18:55

cant get it - Another Story

Hi
Sadly i still cant undertstand where the end is...

Author: Garri, 01-02-2024 16:44
Great map - Another Story
Great map. Oscar for the author! A game so complex and intriguing and fascinating in its scale. I have never seen anything more like it. And the idea with the airship was absolutely shocking. Many thanks to the author and continued success!

RXD writes:
01-02-2024 22:34

Thanks - Another Story

Thank you very much.

Yeah, I think that Airship idea was decent enough.

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 29-01-2024 22:18
boar glen - Another Story
Hello,
I need 1 Boar..
anyone know here is the boar glen?

Author: Hero, 27-01-2024 22:49 Like
WHAT A MAP !!! - Another Story
O god o my map...! :)))

Is there second hero Lacrim???
I lost whole army to defeat Lacrim.. where the second bastard ooo s**t
WHAT A MAP !!! - Another Story

Guloo (Xi’an,China) writes:
28-01-2024 05:52

Answer - Another Story

There has two purple heroes named Lacrim. First one is your killed. Then goes to the Entrance above the town of Ryazma, you will meet second one. After killed him, you can open last guard to kill the master to win the game. Keys to all, you should have the Dimension Door spell scroll, it can get after you finish the Collector’s task.

Hero writes:
28-01-2024 10:27

10x - Another Story

Oh.. I have won the wrong Lacrim, no need to beat him, just checked map editor. Must only take DD and then goes over cyan entrance and all done :) haha I lost 10monts to beat wrong lacrim..

Hero writes:
28-01-2024 11:36

crashes - Another Story

Now playing new ver.1.2 with inferno (castle is much more hard) but the game crashes almost every turn :( I think something with inferno objects

Also found many bugs in new hora ver., but this is Another Story hah :)

10x man for this nice map!

RXD writes:
28-01-2024 22:39

Thanks - Another Story

Thanks for playing, nice army btw

I will check inferno and other mentioned stuff

Tell me pls all problems you encounter/things you dislike and i will fix them to some degree

Hero writes:
29-01-2024 10:45

if u have time - Another Story

1. It will be hard to edit inferno, better disable inferno and necro, leave only castle for players.

2. Set rule for Lacrim (stronger) Now he hasnt role in this game. You can set win condition to beat both lacrim, first Lacrim in underground and then this one with 65K azures for final battle, but you must set guard front of stronger Lacrim (after border gates) - "beat first Lacrim-1" In this case, find good way (if possible) to set movement role for Lacrim-1, maybe "day-quest"

3. Cos of many portals and huge area, you can set messages for every color-portal.- Also you can set protected pandoras or something - game instructions, areas and AI locations.

4. Set rewards (late game) for these halflings, something like "4K for 1k arch"

5. If set win condition to fight with stronger lacrim, it will be good option for players to choose speed hero - Dessa in example, otherwise game will be 30+ months. Set quest "speed or armor hero"

6. In case "long game" increase army, set several "crazy" AI with fly (late game) to invade our territory. Good idea will be to set "save castle" (mid game) where we can resting for a while hah :)

7. Final, if you have a time, fill empty areas with standard (no active) decoration objects.

8. Very important to clear all error log in map-validator "Validate Map".

9. And one recommendation - there should be no any active objects just at the maps corners (0-251, 251-251)

Author: Guloo (China), 25-01-2024 12:30
Most excellent and difficult map. - Another Story
I got the Cloak of the undead king from Violet Monolith area.I don’t know must I use it to kill last boss.Another question:Where can I get one Steel Golem? The famous collector task needs.Thanks for your sharing.

RXD writes:
25-01-2024 15:35

Thank you - Another Story

Thank you for playing

I need to remove that damn cloak xD

The enchanter in the iceland below the blackwell area exchanges iron for steel golems....

Guloo (Xi’an, China) writes:
28-01-2024 06:58

Questions - Another Story

I finished map, some advices to you.1 About Berserk. You gives Berserk scroll , but it can be learned from a Shrine of magic at (2,149,1). 2 About eight keys area. I found players need not to open the Pandora box to visit the eight Keys. The way to keys is not only one.3 About Quest of 1 AA for 1k AzureDragons. I used Red, Only need to kill Kilgor to get Helm of HE to get first AA. I got it at Mouth 4, then got 1K AD, after it ,all the enemies are very easy to kill. 4 About enemy heroes. Expect for Lacrim, others are too weak. Power heroes are limited by time guard, others are lonely, just as players 1-4, all only have one hero. Some key towns have no guards, Mind and Darkmind and Portal Factory, etc.In general, map is extremely complex, but not difficult enough. Very very thanks for your so excellent masterpiece. l love it, and expect you do a grand and memorable map.Enhance the enemies more and more power, made them unbeatable,I will accept and enjoy it.

RXD writes:
28-01-2024 22:43

Thanks - Another Story

Your comment is very valuable, I will adress all the issues you stated very soon.....thank you very much

The skill gap for players in this game is huge, i dont think the majority is as skilled as you tbh, so I am a bit conflicted in that regard

Author: Corwin (Czechia), 22-01-2024 01:43 Like
What a ride! - Another Story
I have to say this is one of my most favorite maps ever... and what a headache it was! Very hard, full of secrets, hidden mechanics, everything wants to kill you. I'm not even sure if I could beat it without Cloak of the Undead King. Very, very good job! I think I'm gonna try to beat it with every faction.

RXD writes:
22-01-2024 01:51

Thanks - Another Story

Thank you for playing, I hope it was not too tedious and challenging enough....

Try demon or skeleton farming, you can convert those in some areas.....and some other creatures too......there are like 5 ways to get big powerstacks...

Author: raa (Korea), 19-01-2024 06:33
dead man's boots - Another Story
I found some errors in this map. Dead man's boots can be purchased from artifact shop. Berserk spell is not banned from mage guilds.

RXD writes:
22-01-2024 01:46

Thanks - Another Story

Map was updated 2 days ago, thanks for help

Author: raa (Korea), 17-01-2024 05:56
Nice map - Another Story
A beautiful map with fun mazes. Love how you placed mechanics at the necro starting zone. Very detailed and lovely story about gremlins. I played necro and still had some challenges until the end of the game.

RXD writes:
18-01-2024 18:26

thank you - Another Story

thank you.

Im glad you liked it.

Author: GB (CA, USA), 14-01-2024 20:42
Can't Find Map? - Another Story
I can't find the map in my file when I add it. Is it under a different name? Something other than "Another Story"?

RXD writes:
14-01-2024 21:13

huh - Another Story

huh?

Another Story 1.1

Giant map, kill monster is special win condition

i cant say more than that

You can check the name by opening map editor and map specifications.

Ja Rite (United States) writes:
19-01-2024 03:12

Same Issue - Another Story

I had the same issue, if you sort alphabetically it's not under A... it's at the bottom, I think the special color or a special character before the A messed it up. Also sort by giant map might be faster.

Author: jiraya (spain), 14-01-2024 19:40
great map - Another Story
great map dude. At the beggining seems easy but it is certainly not. You included a lot of new stuff and originality in this piece. Thanks a lot

Author: wasilix, 14-01-2024 18:21
- - Another Story
What a time! 1 nice looking map after another. I'll be happy to give it a try when I get some time. Thanks for the upload!

| 1-30 | 31-32 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy