Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Fear the Teal - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Fear the Teal - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Fear the Teal - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Fear the Teal

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The mighty kingdom under the Teal flag is going to conquer six smaller realms across the land. You represent one of the realms – don’t waste your time as the enemies might become too powerful.

Added: 19-02-2018

Heroes 3 maps: A Sandstorm | Skeletal Shadows | The Immortal Battle | The Last Battle

Author: myth1908 (Brussels, Belgium), 20-05-2018 10:20
Good one - Fear the Teal
I enjoyed playing it. Done in 4 months, with all random. I guess it's a factor of how fast you're invaded by Teal with DD or Fly. I was pretty late (nearly month two) and I had him because I got enough time to explore the map. If I would've have only stuff from my castles, I would've lost. Anyway, enjoyable design and map overall. And most important, you don't have to spent months to end it after you get your hands on DD and/or Fly and it's obvious no1 can match you.

Author: momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada / Sofia, Bulgaria), 04-05-2018 22:02
Enjoyable map but very easy - Fear the Teal
I defiantly wouldn't rate it impossible map it is more like normal, I did like all the set up of the map as it was quite easy killing the computers without chasing them through endless gates and portals. I modify it to play against all computers but still not much of a challenge. To the author keep up the great work and thank you for the great map.

Author: Morten (Denmark), 22-04-2018 11:14
Enjoyable and easy - good for MP probably - Fear the Teal
Hi man - thanks for the map :)

It was enjoyable and easy - good for MP probably.

I played singleplayer tho and did not get any challenge. Just using main hero + black dragons + Armageddon and cruising through the map.
No challenge from "teal" to be "feared".

I think playing this multiplayer on LAN would probably be awesome. Because very nice structure and balance.

Karvis writes:
23-04-2018 00:30

Thanks - Fear the Teal

Thanks, currently I'm working on more difficult map :)

Author: Nikola, 02-03-2018 21:58
Great map! - Fear the Teal
Great map! I had lots of fun playing! But I wouldn't make rate it as impossible. It is a fairly easy map, given Town Portal, Fly and Dimension Door are easy to get. AI doesn't stand a chance with those. But keep up the good work! We dont have a lot of good map makers left..

Author: Bubo (Sofia, Bulgaria), 21-02-2018 16:29
Not bad - Fear the Teal
Above average map.

Will rate it 8 :)

Karvis (Lithuania) writes:
22-02-2018 09:22

Thx - Fear the Teal

Thx :)

Author: Egidijus (Lithuania), 20-02-2018 22:59
Thanks - Fear the Teal
Nice. I did it on impossible difficulty :)

21-02-2018 13:12

Thank you (Ačiū) - Fear the Teal

I played it 6 times on impossible, 4 times completed it, but 2 times Teal got fly & dimension door earlier and became too powerful :)

Egidijus (Lithuania) writes:
21-02-2018 18:01

:P) - Fear the Teal

Teal have dimension door too.
I have weaken him with bersek multiplay times ( have town portal).
Then got fly wings and spell hat (for dimension) and finished him )

21-02-2018 18:02

screenshot - Fear the Teal

--

screenshot - Fear the Teal

21-02-2018 18:04

last battle -122 days) - Fear the Teal

22-02-2018 09:21

Nice - Fear the Teal

Nice! :)

Fear the Teal walkthrough

Neither you nor your enemies won’t learn water walk, fly and dimension door from the magic guilds, but...
Conflux is disabled (for all players) because of various quests.
Except for the Teal player this map is more or less balanced therefore it is suitable for multiplayer (tournaments) or single battles vs AI. You can disable teams if you wish.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy