Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 04-05-2024 22:37

Congrats! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I'm honored you enjoyed my map! Thanks so much for playing it! Great work! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Gholam - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Gholam - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Gholam - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Gholam

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The Gholam has returned! An entity of gigantic evil, the Gholam threatens the whole world with destruction. All the kingdoms scramble to evade or destroy this threat, while still keeping an eye on each other. The Gholam is a nightmare that must be stopped at all costs!

Added: 24-02-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Icewind | Spectral War | The Epic dragon | Deserts and Tunnels

Author: dalgo (Auckland, New Zealand), 09-03-2023 12:05 Like
defeat Konan - The Gholam
There is a quest guard for entry to the elvish kingdom that requires me to defeat a tan hero 'Konan'. Unfortunately, I captured the two tan strongholds first and before I could get to Konan he was abandoned. Now I cannot complete the quest so am unable to get access to that area.

My question is - can I still complete the map?

Author: vee6 (Bucharest, Romania), 25-07-2022 16:15 Like
Really good map - The Gholam
This is the best H3 map I played in terms of world building, story telling, immersion and attention to details and I played quite a lot of user made content. I finished it on hard in 11 months, but as I've checked the map later it seems that some events that were supposed to be triggered by the player got triggered by the AI, which added some extra hardship, it was doable in the end. Good job!

Author: GrasshoppR (Netherlands), 22-12-2019 14:10 Like
Great map - though end boss is still too tough - The Gholam
That was a fun map to play. Nice storyline, good geography. Enjoyed it.

I have yet to deafeat the Gholam himself. Those dragons make mincemeat of my troops (titans, nagas, enchanters, golden dragons, faery dragons, phoenixes and stuff).

Yet, almost everyone here says teh end boss is almost too easy. What am I missing?

How do you wipe out those azures without losing eveything. Forcefield?

GrasshoppR (Netherlands) writes:
23-12-2019 21:35

Brute force - The Gholam

Forcefield + Titans + Ammo Cart does not work because of the Fear attack of the azures.

I hired a hero with Necromancy skill, equiped her with The Cloak of the Undead King and gathered 5K Power Liches + Bow of Sharpshooter. Also gathered 500 Mighty Gorgons which were able to kill 50 azures. And then I cast Clone on those beauties which killed of another 50.

It was a slugfest, but it sufficed. Must be a more elegant/better way, but it worked. Great map.

sherman89 writes:
30-08-2020 22:15

Are you sure? - The Gholam

I used Titans + Forcefield + Ammo cart strategy and it worked. I think fear doesn't work on titans because they have mind spell immunity? that or I got incredibly lucky.

GrasshoppR (Netherlands) writes:
23-10-2020 19:42

We've got nothing to fear...but fear itself - The Gholam

Took me some time to find HOMM3, install it and play The Gholam to face the boss.

My titans froze a few times, my force shield evaporated and that was enough for the Azures to wipe the titans out.

Author: darkgag24 (Timisoara , Romania), 08-08-2018 14:37
Pretty great map , but too easy. - The Gholam
I unfortunately had to cheat, 'cause I forgot that it's a time map and only realized it by month 10 :)) only used nwcnebuchadnezzar though(movement hack).Pretty great map ,but too easy.No actual fight was challenging at all.Something i would change would be:
Gholam is too easy.I mean , I got to him by M10 W4 D4 and had 180 Titans , 500 CK , 1000 Enchanters, 320 Nagas, and almost 800 Faerie Dragons(I think , played the map a while ago and I don't quite rememeber).I think you should make him a lot more powerful , like give him 3000 Azures, 4000 Rust Dragons and 4000 Crystal Dragons or something like that, give him 99 in all stats, but give the Hero like 1000 Titans, 3000 CK, 5000 Enchanters , 1000 Faeries and maybe Orb of Vulnerability , in which case there should be a lot more dragons , like 10k of each.Overall pretty great map , i think I'd give a 8.5/10.

Frank writes:
09-08-2018 05:32

Frank - The Gholam

A few people have said recently the final fight is too easy, but interestingly when I created the map back in the day some people wrote in that they were having difficulty finishing. This is a pretty elite group of players here! Appreciate the feedback!

Don (Atascadero, CA) writes:
25-04-2020 22:15

Dimension Door - The Gholam

I think I need Dimension Door to get to the brown tent, but I don't know how to get it

Author: asadff, 28-07-2018 09:07
very entertaining - The Gholam
Really entertaining map. Little too easy IMO. Won in 8th month without special effort.

It's possible to defeat red in first 2 weeks, after that defeating orange and brown shouldn't be a problem.

Very nice map though, forced me to visit every single location on it which is a big +. I had a great fun playing, thanks!

Frank writes:
01-08-2018 00:30

The Gholam - The Gholam

Glad you enjoyed it and appreciate the feedback!

Author: Constantine (Larisa,Greece), 05-07-2018 18:32
Great map - The Gholam
I was having fun playing this map, thanks 10 months hard
Great map - The Gholam

Author: Rthell (Stockholm), 27-06-2018 11:58 Like
Amazing map, though not very difficult - The Gholam
Thanks for this amazing effort! Must've taken you ages to build and bug test this map. It was fun an entertaining, but perhaps a little too easy. Completed it in month 8 despite making severe planning mistakes :) The bosses were also a little too easy.

Frank writes:
28-06-2018 06:37

Thanks - The Gholam

Thanks for your feedback, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Half writes:
21-07-2023 12:46

Help - The Gholam

I cant find sword of judgement, can you help me please

Author: Nikola, 04-03-2018 20:47
Sword of Judgement - The Gholam
I can't find the sword if judgement. Helo please

asadff writes:
28-07-2018 07:37

SPOILER ALERT - The Gholam

SPOILER

SoJ comes as a reward after defeating one of the heroes located on map. Defeating him is mandatory to get further so there's no option to miss/forgot about that.

Barfarina writes:
27-01-2022 04:52

Seems a bit broken - The Gholam

I WAS enjoying it, but I've come here looking for clues to keep going (as I've head a dead end), but I haven't seen an enemy player in months and I didn't get the sword of judgement from anyone I killed. It's not an orange player? I wiped them out ages ago. I can't get any further without it.

Also, the one-way portal to the 4000 arch devils: is this a trap? There's no way back from there after you've killed them and no reward at all...

Author: ks, 25-02-2018 11:43
Cheats - The Gholam
guys, use cheats for map testing :)
heroescommunity.com/ viewthread.php3?TID= 3024&PID=354532#focu s

Author: Landslide (France), 24-02-2018 19:35
1000 Titans - The Gholam
Are we really supposed to start with 1000 Titans and Dimension door? Seems like a test version. Stopped playing as took over swamp AI within a week as seems pointless.

Frank (Toronto, Canada) writes:
24-02-2018 22:14

The Gholam correction - The Gholam

Guys, I'm kicking myself, yes you are right the 1000 titans was for test purposes. Sincere apologies. I've uploaded the proper map, it starts with 1 titan. Hope you enjoy the story.

24-02-2018 22:19

The Gholam correctior - The Gholam

And yes, Dimension Door is found later. Thank you for the feedback.

Valery writes:
24-02-2018 22:26

+ - The Gholam

Frank? Francois Manseau from Canada and top player in ToH?

Hmm, can't be, he doesn't need 1000 titans to test, 1 goblin would be already too much ;)

05-03-2018 14:02

The Gholam - The Gholam

No a different Frank :)

Author: Egidijus (Lithuania), 24-02-2018 19:29
Hi - The Gholam
Thanks. With dimension door all will be easy. 84 days on impossible level.
Hi - The Gholam

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy