Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 14:11

the bug has been completely eliminated - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated. Now the cloak trick won’t work :) If you went this way earlier, please dismiss the liches and do not use the necromancer after leaving necro zone. more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 13:27

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hint: you need to let your arrow towers to deal with his dragons :) They'll need some help from you. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 13:26

A little tip - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, the first day of the first part playthrough is very similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6ti9nJXMI&list=PL02MwI3vxw6kr7RUjU27D3chxWVOvLnvK more...

Author: Francois (France), 06-05-2024 13:20

Adapt your game - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment. That said, don't be so assertive. :)
I always test my maps and adjust the difficulty so that everyone can achieve victory.
Then, my brothers test my creations and I modify the scenario according to their comments. ;)

Here are some tips to succeed in this scenari
more...

Author: Kim (Denmark), 06-05-2024 12:40

Looaing money everyday! - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

I am Deducted -3300 gold everyday, so the map is impossible to play! more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 06-05-2024 11:42

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 09:48

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

FWIW I tested 1.7.1 and it gives liches with expert necromancy, so you are probably playing with tournament rules enabled.

However, the map is rather too easy with necromancy regardless of CoUK giving liches or skeletons. It doesn't matter in about 1st half of the map as you can't get t
more...

Author: Sam (Brisbane, Australia), 06-05-2024 05:17

Great map. Highly enjoyable. - May the Meteor Have Mercy - Heroes 3 map

Well done. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 04:01

bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It's a great bug!!! Thanks!!! I’ve already found a solution and I’ll update the map tomorrow morning. When you break out of the necro zone, please get rid of the liches completely and continue playthrough. more...

Author: Rob (United States), 06-05-2024 02:29

the bug with the dark blue border guard being blocked by terrain - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of S - Heroes 3 map

your map is bugged, please FIX IT more...

Author: cvejris (Prague, Czech Republic), 06-05-2024 02:29

2 heroes - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ad suggestion 1: I maxed two starting heroes as much as possible. Tried to max Warden as well, only to realize he must leave the army before the final battle :-( Having spent much time on this, the Valhalla fight was hell but VERY rewarding when I figured out the strategy. Sanctuary, Blind and Berse more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 06-05-2024 02:10

Bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I play my way. When I take CoUK I do nut run with it immediately to open board guard. I take my time and farm liches (computer hero is running around and conquer my Necropolis, it is is easy to play with him) - clear vampires guarding prison, black knight area, so at the end I enter this area with a more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 06-05-2024 01:41

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 00:35

compromise solution - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 solve this problem… The correct version has been uploaded this morning. To avoid replaying the beginning of the map, use the cheat code nwcneo several times to raise the level of the hero. Enter it several times and the basic level becomes expert. It will not spoil further game playthrou more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about World of Darkness - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map World of Darkness - heroes 3 mapsDownload map World of Darkness - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> World of Darkness

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Language: Russian
Принц Матеус очнулся в неизвестном месте, на неизвестном
острове. Ему нужно разгадать две загадки: Где он и что случилось, и куда
пропала его возлюбленная.
Данная карта поделена на Тома.
Том № 1 "В пути"
Матеус должен разыскать путь к своим ответам и найти остров, который
поставит его перед сложным выбором.

Added: 30-08-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Enemies closer | Heart of Darkness | Dragon Balls | Eye Spy

Author: Momir (Banja Luka, BiH), 29-10-2018 18:40
Where to go? - World of Darkness
I deffet them all but I am trying to use yellow portal but it seems that is not in function. There is also red one-way portal but garrison is loaded with f. dragons.
Where to go? - World of Darkness

Adam (Russia) writes:
30-10-2018 07:58

WoD - World of Darkness

This means that you have completed the chapter 1) Download World of darkness chapter 2 from this site. After chapter 2, you can download the "Double Cross" on the same site. Good game:)

Author: Momir (Banja Luka, BiH), 29-10-2018 18:38
What to do now? - World of Darkness
I deffet them all for now. But where to go now? Portal doen't work and garrison is loaded with f. dragons
What to do now? - World of Darkness

Author: Филипп (Москва), 23-09-2018 07:28
Как убрать баг с клевером? - World of Darkness
К сожалению, у меня сохранение сделано на карте с багом. Но очень не хочется перепроход ить карту без бага. Можно ли как-то взять клевер в таком случае? И если нет, то я правильно понял, что если дождаться 2 тома, и перезалить карту, затем открыть свое сохраниние , карта начнет уже дальше пускать и с клевером что-то придумают?

Adam (Russia) writes:
23-09-2018 08:42

WoD - World of Darkness

Да все верно. Во 2 главе это задание также будет присутство вать. Только 2 глава это как бы отдельная карта. Все что было пройдено в 1 главе будет доступно. Вы её просто запустите без всяких старых сохранений .

Author: Mira (USA/Bulgaria), 20-09-2018 04:34
What is the problem? - World of Darkness
Why I can't open the map? I download it, but I can't find it in the maps list on the game. When I try to open with map editor it crashes? Anyone having such problem?

Adam (Russia) writes:
20-09-2018 08:14

WoD - World of Darkness

Version? Screen

Mira (USA/Bulgaria) writes:
20-09-2018 08:58

reply - World of Darkness

HeroesIII HD + (4.207 RC3)
The screen resolution (if this is what you mean) is 1280x800

Just to add that I haven't got problems playing any other map

Adam (Russia) writes:
20-09-2018 09:45

WoD - World of Darkness

I meant the screenshot. You must have HoTa installed, on other versions it does not work. Maybe the Sod version will be able to run it. Unfortunately, no one has ever encountered such a problem. Try updating the HD mod to the latest version

Author: Svetlana (Russia), 10-09-2018 13:40
Эпизод 2 - World of Darkness
Когда ждать 2 эпизод?

Adam (Russia) writes:
20-09-2018 09:46

WoD - World of Darkness

28 числа, ровно через месяц после первого тома

Author: edu1967 (Kirov.Russia), 04-09-2018 05:15
Глава 1 - World of Darkness - World of Darkness
После острова Лейн ждать вторую главу?Боль

Adam (Russia) writes:
04-09-2018 17:45

WoD - World of Darkness

Абсолютно верно :)

Author: Mouse (Russia), 03-09-2018 08:36
Глава 2 - World of Darkness
Просьба к автору, добавить во 2 главе больше контента, если это возможно.

Adam (Russia) writes:
03-09-2018 17:30

WoD - World of Darkness

Во второй главе будет больше контента, больше сюжета

Author: Sveti (Russia), 03-09-2018 07:35
Ждём 2 главу - World of Darkness
Когда будет выход 2 главы?
Я надеюсь с клевером во 2 главе все будет нормально? Я из тех мучеников, которые скачали эту карту в первые дни. А так сюжет понравился , жду продолжени я, но мне кажется как то легко очень, надо усложнить

Adam (Russia) writes:
03-09-2018 17:30

WoD - World of Darkness

Хорошо, передам автору ваше пожелание

Author: Darktime (Kemerovo, Russia), 03-09-2018 03:37
Клевер - World of Darkness
А вот и решение проблемы:
Оказываетс я автор сам накосячил и первая версия карты была с косяком, и часть людей ее скачали. На скрине видна разница между версиями карты.

Adam (Russia) writes:
03-09-2018 07:38

WoD - World of Darkness

Все верно, первая версия была с багом.

Mouse (Russia) writes:
03-09-2018 08:25

Кто первый, тот наоборот не успел - World of Darkness

Вот вам и не понимание, я тоже не мог понять почему кто то его брал, а кто то его не брал. Так самое странное на heroes карта багованая, без изменений, автор сам это признал, но там тоже оказались комментато ры, которые его взяли. Вот как так?

Adam (Russia) writes:
20-09-2018 09:49

WoD - World of Darkness

Скорее всего там либо воспользов ались редактором , либо лукавят

Author: Vlad (Санкт-Петербург), 02-09-2018 22:46
World of Darkness - World of Darkness
А почему нет информации что выложена исправленн ая карта?Выкл

Adam (Russia) writes:
02-09-2018 23:44

WoD - World of Darkness

Информация была об изменении карты, в прошлой теме. Позже администра торы удалили карту и добавили эту

Author: Adam (Russia), 02-09-2018 16:50
WoD - World of Darkness
Карта делалась специально для хота. Пройти там можно.

Author: fox, 02-09-2018 16:46
автору - World of Darkness
а когда выйдет 2-й том, карту надо будет перекачива ть и заново проходить?

Author: edu1967 (Kirov?Russia), 02-09-2018 13:53
WoD - World of Darkness - World of Darkness
Клевер взял,замки с черными драконами занял.Куда дальше?

Adam (Russia) writes:
02-09-2018 16:55

WoD - World of Darkness

Читайте информацию около красного портала. Если взяли клевер отправляйт есь на остров Лейн

Author: Darktime (Kemerovo, Russia), 01-09-2018 09:53
Каким образом он доступен, подскажите , если это и впрямь так.
Из того, что есть у героя: вызов корабля и хождение по воде. Ни то, ни другое не помогает. Может в SOD и можно напасть на лепреконов , но в Hota этот маневр не проходит.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 01-09-2018 01:50
After clove - World of Darkness
Hi, am I supposed to break through garrison full of Fearie Dragons after beating Warlocks. Don't know how to proceed since two way portal is not working.

Adam (Russia) writes:
01-09-2018 09:24

WoD - World of Darkness

Hi, the portals will work in Chapter 2, read the text on the tablets.

Author: Fox (Russia), 31-08-2018 22:41
Подтверждаю - World of Darkness
Подтвержда ю, клевер доступен. Подумать надо.

Author: Adam (Russia), 31-08-2018 22:33
WoD - World of Darkness
Ответ автора: Карта разбита на Тома (Главы) задумка автора.
От себя: Клевер доступен.

Author: Darktime (Kemerovo, Russia), 31-08-2018 18:09
Недоделка - World of Darkness
Автор, что не так с картой? Карту нарисовал, но играть можно лишь в 1/10 ее части. Проще тогда было делать мелкие карты и объединить их в кампанию. А еще, как получить клевер, хождение по воде не помогает, а корабль не высаживает ся?

Adam (Russia) writes:
02-09-2018 16:51

WoD - World of Darkness

Карту перекачива ть надо будет, но проходить заново нет. Начнётся с того места, где закончилас ь первая глава.

Adam (Russia) writes:
02-09-2018 16:53

WoD - World of Darkness

Здесь есть коммент, что человек клевер взял. Так что...

Darktime (Kemerovo, Russia) writes:
02-09-2018 17:07

С таким отношением , когда люди просят объяснить "как пройти до клевера" , а вы лишь ссылаетесь , что другие взяли, народ не станет проходить следующие главы.
Да и толку скрывать ваш секрет прохождени я к клеверу, если карта заканчивае тся и без всякого клевера.

И мне все равно не понять задумки автора, в том, чтобы карту ограничива ть в размерах, вместо того, чтобы разбить ее на части и выкладыват ь каждый раз новую карту.

Adam (Russia) writes:
02-09-2018 17:12

WoD - World of Darkness

Это уже вопрос к автору, почему так. Если интересно я могу задать ему. Я вам на этот вопрос не могу ответить.
А по поводу клевера, он нужен обязательн о, так как на том острове сюжетные линии.
Секрет: он проходится спокойно хождением по воде спокойно в версии хота. Почему не получается у вас я не знаю. Возможно вы ищете не у того гремлина или ещё что то. Отношение тут не причём. Я и так стараюсь отвечать на все вопросы.

Darktime (Kemerovo, Russia) writes:
03-09-2018 03:31

Похоже у части игроков (кто взял таки клевер), есть баг клиента игры, что они могут обойти лепреконов сзади по воде и напасть. Либо же у них другие версии карты, где вода не только с одного края, но и с другого у лепрекона.
Я попробовал на нескольких версиях ХоТы и везде один эффект, лепреконов с хождением по воде не достать (и я такой не один). Да и в ХоТа давно исправили баг с хождением по воде, теперь это заклинание работает по другому, чем в СоД.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy