Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 21:23

assumption - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It seems to me that without Artillery it will be much harder to deal with blue. Then you could change the main hero :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 20:08

Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hello gentlemen, short question - shallI I pick Artillery skill from the witch hut close to home town? I didnt do it and dunno know if this skill is necessary to win map, just like resistance. more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:45

Very nice map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

OMG, it's just an amazing map! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:40

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I decided to continue my first attempt. The main thing was to start the battle with the blue first! Next was a matter of technique (and magic). I’ve come a long way since that victory. Really enjoyed the fight against Ordwald. I couldn’t get through this fight without losing. I’m thinking how to dea more...

Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

In a place of fierce conflict between past and future, on the southern shores of the kingdom of Keoland, a port city once flourished. Dark conspiracies and visitors from other worlds have changed the lives of the settlers and awakened the ghosts of Saltmarsh. Unravel the secrets of the city.
{Select brown flag to play campaign mode.}

В месте жестокой схватки прошлого и будущего, на южных берегах королевства Кеоланд когда-то процветал портовый город. Темные заговоры и гости из других миров изменили жизнь поселенцев и пробудили призраков Солтмарша. Разгадайте тайны города.
{Выберите коричневый флаг, чтобы играть в режиме кампании.}

Added: 07-04-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Гардарика (Gardarika) | Balkan | Dragon Tamer | Лёд и Пламень (Ice and Fire)

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11
translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh
oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10
unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh
Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through since the basilisks I need to defeat to access the green tent are inaccessible, because you can't approach the dark blue border that blocks. Not sure what you did with the terrain there.

wasilix writes:
19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use.

MattHu (Hungary) writes:
21-04-2024 12:09

Isn't all the airship yards behind a black border gate, for which the black tent, is only accessible through a green border gate, which is only accessible if you kill the basilisks that were inaccessible?

wasilix writes:
21-04-2024 12:50

Honestly, I don't know because I didn't play the map. I just wanted to let you know that people below mentioned using it to circumvent obstacles to the tents and apparently the map can still be completed even if the basilisk quest is bugged. Maybe there is one more that you didn't see, or maybe there is some alternative way to it.

I'm afraid I am unable to be more helpful than that :)

wasilix writes:
21-04-2024 13:01

One more detail: one of commenters mentioned location of the shipyard - north-west. Hopefully it helps a bit more :)

32167 writes:
21-04-2024 13:52

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Let the teal player exit from the nearest green gate (after 6.1.1). And then chase him to the black tent, blocking/limiting the passes.
But it seems to me that this scenario was not planned by the authors.

Author: Vrag, 15-04-2024 20:57
Переиграл!) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh
Играл за оплот, месяце на 3-4 запер компьютеров около гарнизонов, сам зачищал карту)) сейчас идёт 5й или 6й месяц, вот пробил гарнизон к синему, теперь дело за красным) Не знаю что будет дальше, но в отличии от коричневого в карту играть намного проще)

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 14-04-2024 23:55
stuck - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh
how to get green keymaster tent?

Bilbo's Table (Moscow) writes:
16-04-2024 09:21

Green tent - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh

need to get to the lizardfolk village

ogogo (Lithuania) writes:
17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.

wasilix writes:
19-04-2024 09:50

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use.

ogogo (Lithuania) writes:
19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.

Author: Vrag, 14-04-2024 19:11
Классная карта - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh
Карта красиво нарисована, играется интересно. По дефолту играл на 200%, за коричневого, шляпа адмирала, разные хорошие артефакты с утоп и храмов, герои с большими статами... Всё это мне, к сожалению, не помогло))) Как-нибудь сыграю ещё раз)

Bilbo's Table (Moscow) writes:
16-04-2024 09:19

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Спасибо за отзыв! Да, игра за коричневого подразумевала более высокий уровень сложности и расширенный сюжет.

wasilix writes:
16-04-2024 11:57

Сложность в сравнении с другими картами - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Интересно было бы знать, насколько сложна карта по-вашему мнению (субъективному мнению и автора, и игрока) в сравнении с другими известными картами за коричневого и за других игроков. Возможно, приходит на ум какой-нибудь пример другой карты схожей по сложности.

Vrag writes:
16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя(

Романов (Россия) writes:
17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху.

32167 writes:
17-04-2024 22:04

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карта мне показалась слишком легкой. Невероятно красиво нарисована, но здесь есть обратная сторона: очень много бесполезных внешних жилищ, артефактов и ресурсов. Компы вместо того чтобы развиваться, собирают ненужных монстров и ресурсы. Драконьи утопии охранены умеренно и у тебя в руках быстро оказывается вся (!) магия без ограничений. Битвы с парой боссов довольно интересные, но можно было бы их и поагрессивней сделать. Отлично провел время, спасибо за карту!!!

Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh walkthrough

Dear travelers!
Here it is, the perfect, fully finished script "Ghosts of Saltmarsh". Finally, the development of the map has reached its climax. Why? Yes, because the game is played as adventurers and the script is endowed with an unrealistic amount of lore. As we remember, the events take place in the developing port of Saltmarsh, which is located in the south of the kingdom of Keoland. Smugglers plan attacks and create myths around their hidden treasures. And the lords are trying to grab a piece of power and develop the influence of their faction.
Among the features I would like to note is the balanced security in garrisons, cities and treasuries. Some locations and particularly the underground world have been reworked. Added quests for three factions that must be selected at the beginning. They will help you complete the main line of quests and provide information about the area and enemies.
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback and for taking the time to develop this work!

- Added player. Actually, the “Adventurers” perform under the brown flag and through them the plot of the adventure “Ghosts of Saltmarsh” is revealed. The game for the brown flag is a hardcore mode, the player will have to uncover all the secrets of the swamp lands, as well as fight off mercenaries and hordes of sea creatures;
- Added purchase of spells. It is carried out through the residents of Saltmarsh, after completing certain instructions. Unfortunately, you won't be able to choose a specific spell; spells are issued in a certain order;
- Three factions of Saltmarsh have been introduced. Here you can join one faction or more factions. There are no restrictions. But in the last task to find the area of ​​vulnerability, you will have to make a choice. It's like alternate endings. They do not affect the main line in any way, they will only help in the passage.
- Fixed the operation of underground passages and portals;
- Landscape changes, some objects on the surface have been cleaned, paths have been expanded, the main dungeon network is now divided into separate areas;
- The number of resources in the outside world and the dungeon has been balanced;
- Changes in the behavior of creatures and the role-playing component, thugs and pirates join only for money;
- The number of creatures in some treasuries has been increased;
- The garrisons have been strengthened, especially in cities with frequently used spells;
- Bosses have been strengthened;
- Added more side quests;
- Added class rewards;
- Added rewards for the main quest line.

==============

Дорогие путешественники!
Вот он, совершенный полностью готовый сценарий "Призраки Солтмарша". Наконец-то разработка карты дошла до своего апогея. Почему? Да потому, что реализована игра за авантюристов и сценарий наделён нереальным количеством лора. Как мы помним, события разворачиваются в развивающемся порту Солтмарш, что находится на юге королевства Кеоланд. Контрабандисты планируют нападения и выдумывают мифы вокруг своих спрятанных сокровищ. А лорды пытаются ухватить кусочек власти и развить влияние своей фракции.
Из особенностей хочу отметить сбалансированную охрану в гарнизонах, городах и сокровищниц. Переработаны некоторые локации и частности подземный мир. Добавлены квесты для трёх фракций, что нужно выбрать в начале. Они помогут в прохождении основной линейки квестов и дадут информацию о местности и врагах.
Спасибо всем, давшим обратную связь, и за уделённое время на развитие данной работы!

- Добавлен игрок. Собственно, под коричневым флагом выступают "Авантюристы" и через них раскрывается сюжет приключения "Призраки Солтмарша". Игра за коричневый флаг представляет из себя хардкорный режим, игроку предстоит раскрыть все тайны болотных земель, а также отбиться от наемников и орд морских обитателей;
- Добавлена покупка заклинаний. Она осуществляется через жителей Солтмарша, после выполнения некоторых поручений. К сожалению, выбрать определенное заклинание не выйдет, заклинания выдаются в определенном порядке;
- Введены три фракции Солтмарша. Здесь вы можете вступить в одну фракцию и более фракций. Ограничения нет. Но в последнем задании по поиску сферы уязвимости вам придется сделать выбор. Это вроде альтернативнох концовок. Они никак не влияют на основную линейку, лишь помогут в прохождении.
- Исправлена работа подземных проходов и порталов;
- Изменение ландшафта, почищены некоторые объекты на поверхности, расширены пути, основная сеть подземелья теперь поделена на отдельные области;
- Сбалансировано кол-во ресурсов во внешнем мире и подземелье;
- Изменения в поведении существ и ролевая составляющая, головорезы и пираты присоединяются только за деньги;
- Повышено определенное кол-во существ в некоторых сокровищницах;
- Усилены гарнизоны, в особенности городов с часто используемыми заклинаниям;
- Усилены боссы;
- Добавлено больше побочных квестов;
- Добавлены классовые награды;
- Добавлены награды основной линейки квестов.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy