Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Southern Kingdoms - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Southern Kingdoms - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Southern Kingdoms - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Southern Kingdoms

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The war between forces of good and evil has been raging for centuries and there is no end in sight. Both sides have already depleted most of their resources and now they turn their attention to four neutral kingdoms, which prosper peacefully in the south. Whoever seizes them first, may win this war.

Added: 01-01-2019

Heroes 3 maps: Times Up | Battle of the Gods | MOHbI and KJIADbI | Miner's Day

Author: Yotam Olenik (Israel), 22-10-2022 22:32
I encountered a bug - Southern Kingdoms
Great map so far! but i cant seem to get in to my boat that i just bought in a shipyard
I encountered a bug - Southern Kingdoms

Author: probne888, 14-04-2019 21:01 Like
bugs - Southern Kingdoms
bugs with unpassable terrains make this map incredibly annoying.
you cant access angels at the left side of castle terrain
you cant land on island with lone gold mine
There were few more i forgot plus some that others pointed out.
Also, beacause of so many borders, for the long time there is no interaction with enemy (unless you know where the tents are and rush them) - it made map a bit boring to me.
Apart from this, great potential, interesting idea to balance out teams.
oh, and when playing blue its possible to capture necropolis in day 4 or 5 (i did it by accident on first try), it's huge hit for red.

Svatopluk Nevrkla (Praha 9) writes:
15-04-2019 10:13

bugs - Southern Kingdoms

To access the angels, you need to capture the town and build shipyard in there. Not sure which island with gold mine you have in mind, but presumably the one, where you need to scuttle the boat blocking the shore to get there.
The map is intended to be slow you need to explore thoroughly and build up your economy before engaging the foe. It is a matter of preference, I would say. I will introduce a gate to prevent rushing the ports early by sea.

probne888 writes:
16-04-2019 21:50

aaaa - Southern Kingdoms

Wow, I'm a little blown by a level of detail/planning then! I probably never would have thought about shipyard without capturing the town first. I guess i lost interest too quickly. I can't say i like this idea, but it's certainly an interesting mechanics.
Scuttle ship is obvious, i feel like an idiot.
oh, and in initial commment i forgot to mention cartographer. I stumbled upon it also rather quickly and i have mixed feelings about it. It certainly prevents game from blind roaming in search for tents (and of course is overall useful), but its placement feels too accidental and easy to reach.
Maybe consider making it a "side quest", where u mention it in a note at the begging or through some seer, i don't know.
Even if it's not exactly in my style, i would recommend this map to anyone, at least for the sheer amount of thought put into it. Good job!

23-04-2019 12:55

Thanks - Southern Kingdoms

Thanks for your feedback.
There are Angel Wings and Helmet of Heavenly Enlightment to be found in the "High Heavens" section, so getting in there should not be too obvious and easy.
The problem is I often put too many options into my mods and some possible playthrough scenarios and bugs inevitably escape my attention.

Author: Pedro (Madrid,Spain), 03-02-2019 19:44 Like
Geat and funny map - Southern Kingdoms
Very nice map, hard (but not impossible). Thanks!
Solved in month 5.

In my case, no issues with the grail... but I wasn't able to reach the light blue border gate, so I've finished the game destroying the oponent.

just a little bug near Darkshroud city: it's not possible to reach the obelisk and dragon vault.
Geat and funny map - Southern Kingdoms

04-02-2019 13:42

How to get to the Obelisk - Southern Kingdoms

The light blue tent is hardest to get (because it also opens gate to a tome of air). You need to collect both Wizard's Well and Ring of the Magi (possible even by buying artifacts from artifact merchant). It is located in the snow west of Solitude Tower.
There is a sign telling you how to reach the obelisk...
Spoiler: There is actually a water beneath the dark fog. You need to conquer the Darkshroud, build a shipyard there and than traverse the fog on the "Charon's& quot; ship.

Pedro (Madrid,Spain) writes:
07-02-2019 22:47

Thanks! - Southern Kingdoms

Thanks for the answers!

Paul (Perth, Australia) writes:
05-06-2022 10:09

Still can't access - Southern Kingdoms

I can see that there's water under the fog and the answer is to take the town and build a shipyard to get past, but there seems to be no way to access the black tent required to get to the town?

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla (Praha 9), 31-01-2019 18:21
New version - Southern Kingdoms
Hi, I have submitted new version of this map.

Author: GeNeZiS (Energodar/Ukraine), 14-01-2019 16:27
Graal why blue find it at the 2-ond month - Southern Kingdoms
2 month and the blue find graal
the game for me was ended, don't want to play it again =(((
Graal why blue find it at the 2-ond month - Southern Kingdoms

14-01-2019 21:35

Finding Grail - Southern Kingdoms

Well, I am sorry to hear that. This rarely happened during my playthroughs. I will try to make finding the grail harder in the next version.

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
15-01-2019 11:43

AI dig Grail too early - Southern Kingdoms

Sad, but AI seek Grail not so as human and have great advantage in this procedure (depending of game difficulty)! Every RPG map author must know it! This described in this document: "Artificial Intelligence Overview". "Expert Difficulty: AI searches for Grail as soon as it can identify the approximate location of the Puzzle Map". Russian translation is in document named FizMiG (Русская версия этого документа есть в ФизМиГ): https://vk.com/fizmi g (глава "Начало игры, ИИ, ресурсы на старте и опция Штраф").

15-01-2019 14:02

Grail - Southern Kingdoms

The blue AI should have found at most 2 out of 10 Obelisks at this moment, which usually is not enough to determine the approximate location of the grail, but there is still a certain chance I see. I will move the grail to a location that is not so easily accessible.

GeNeZiS (Energodar/Ukraine) writes:
24-01-2019 15:28

graal map - Southern Kingdoms

when can we play map with graal new position - may be you will test it? or put a guardian before the place only for human color

25-01-2019 17:11

new version - Southern Kingdoms

Hi, I am currently in the process of testing. I will upload the second version after weekend. The grail will be moved behind four elemental gates in the highlands in the se corner of the map.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy