Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Andalusia: Reunification - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Andalusia: Reunification - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Andalusia: Reunification - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Andalusia: Reunification

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Two hundreds years has passed since the Great Civil War. Andalusia Empire now is divided into many factions. Many Kingdom rose and fell in the hand of history but no one can unite the land. There is only eight warlord standstill, seeking for victory. Who shall fall? Who shall rise?

Added: 09-02-2019

Heroes 3 maps: Sedan | Conquest of the rich lands | Game of chess | En passant

Author: Andor (UK), 21-01-2022 12:30 Like
Great Map - Andalusia: Reunification
Thanks for the map first of all, this map is crazy maze and takes a long time, it is very challenging, lots of work put into it.

I have played it with two different castles and locations, the third time I played it though I notice something wrong, I chose Fortress down in the left corner of the map. This positions has in my opinion the biggest disadvantage, first you are in the swamp with no pathfinding to learn you move 1/4 of what other heroes move, there is little to no wood in the area and you are stuck with building structures unless you use your gold to trade or other resources, there is no well to reset your spell points making it hell to have to fight without spells considering the fact that everywhere you look your are offered spells to learn and intelligence when this is obviously not a strong point of this faction (lvl 3 spells max) and a defense based class. There are no helpful buildings that give extra resources nearby, you have to build a boat and hope you get some wood from the nearby water, by the time your have some armies your opponents will have more and also be stronger.

Need some changes in the area or if you like being a try hard play as it is.

Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam) writes:
23-01-2022 04:59

Thanh you much - Andalusia: Reunification

Thanks for your comment. Triple thanks because you played my map three times. Especially not so many people play SoD these days.
I remember there is a well outside the first border gate to the east. But it is really not enough. I will place one more inside the swamp.
I think I may add a resources boost event in those fortress. But only one time. I meant to make each faction lacking some kind of resources, to push us expanding territories.
I'll fix them soon.
Best regards.

Author: ANdor (UK), 30-01-2021 19:54 Like
Crazy Map (in a good way) - Andalusia: Reunification
Thanks for this great map first off.

I played this Free for all, which wasn't the best idea, I suggest team play as this map takes literally YEARS to finish if you don t use (TP,TeleP,Fly).

I played purple and ended up with Necro Castle even though I didn't chose it (some bug with the custom teams addon).

Map is super complex(you really made a labyrinth out of every inch :P).

Haven't encountered any bugs or errors despite WoGfing.

The toll you have to pay when you pass the gates was bit annoying, could have lived without the Sulfur tax.

There are quests with bounties for many heroes which is fun (except I didn't like to see the Level 5 spell hat as reward since I play without any OP travel spells).

I liked the fact that you limit the hero level at 20 (my first map like that, makes it more challenging).

I was shocked to see I had no freaking citadels or castles in all my four castles I had at first just to see that other players had at least citadel. Was interesting none the less, I bet the Castle with castle building was not owned but conquered.

All in all great map, I will definitely play it again as I haven't finished it this time due to acquiring
the undead cloak which I forgot is the most OP artifact in the game so was no point continuing with 3k Liches and best stats. I mean with the amount of monsters of the map I could've had 100k liches by the end of the game, 1 man army =), I really need to disable that artifact or not use it at all.

Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam) writes:
10-03-2021 11:03

Thanks for your playing and comments - Andalusia: Reunification

I'm sorry about late answer, just a problem with inbox list.
Thank you for your comments, that's inspiring me a lot.
I try to put some new kind of difficulty, something is for fun only (especially holes event). I'm glad to know that you like them.
I always make my map diversity, that's why some castles don't have citadel or keep, some castles don't have town hall (but there are events that upgrade them automatically).
You should try my map Europe for Heroes (if you want to), with another new kind of experience.
Best regards.

Author: Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam), 09-02-2019 17:53
About map - Andalusia: Reunification
Play as Red, Blue or Teal may be a bit easy. You should play as Tan or Pink for more challenge.

FFA version have a bug that Red has some estate at the start. But I will fix it later

Please leave a comment if there were something wrong.
Thank you.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy