Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Wealthy islands - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Wealthy islands - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Wealthy islands - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Wealthy islands

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The king empire was strong, but some monsters blocked his trade routes. Rebellion began and now 7 leaders want to be crowned as the new leader. The king will have to send his best generals to supress the riot and kill the new leaders. You will have to take king's castle and defeat other leaders.

Added: 27-04-2019

Heroes 3 maps: Lone Ranger at Sea | Isle of Storm | Ход Валеты | Chaos Canals

Author: Heilari (некрополь), 22-01-2024 20:36
Наконец-то победа - Wealthy islands
всю игру карта держала в напряжении, постоянно серый агрессивно играл. Честно не думал , что вообще получится его победить ровно где-то до середины игры. Вообще я привык играть одним основным героем, а остальные чисто собирают войска , ресурсы, но тут игра заставила создать второго основного героя с хорошим войском (элементали). В начале игры собрал некро-плащ на личей, к концу игры 12-15 к примерно получилось собрать, так , что противник уже не представлял сложности. Но даже при битве с главными 2 героями серого ( в наличии было около 7к личей) с таким количеством личей было не просто, т.к. я не взял магию огня на развитие, если бы взял было бы проще через берсерк сыграть. Карта очень сложная и требует огромного терпения, регулярно было желание бросить и найти что-то более спокойное. Нравится играть в развитие, постепенно накопление сил и подходить например к противнику с городами ограниченными вратами, т.е. если зайдешь тогда и будет битва, а так он тебя не трогает и можно спокойно исследовать карту. В такую агрессивную версию карты играю впервые. Я под впечатлением и у меня вопрос-что это вообще было?! И да , даже в конце игры выдала стэк из кучи драконов и т.д. против меня, а у серого вокруг замком рай для прокачки перса, основый перс в итоге у меня по навыкам и скилам всё по 99+, второй основной (элементаль) всё примерно по 90 и тоже с норм армией. Завершил победой через. Мне очень понравилось, спасибо за огромную проделанную работу. Круто
Наконец-то победа - Wealthy islands

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 07-11-2023 11:17
Wealthy islands - Wealthy islands
castle,no map editor,4m4w4d.If to know where are the tents-could be better.Thx to creator,fun guaranteed.

Author: joe c (usa), 28-02-2023 19:45 Like
wealthy islands - Wealthy islands
This map is so fun man. I like that you can just POWERGAME the f out of it. I really like that you have all the big artifacts accessible with town portal accessible. So many maps are catered to people who want to micro everything and have super overpowered AI. Your "navigation politics" map is probably a step up in difficulty which is super nice if you're a newer player needing training. It's really great to be able to see all the game really has to offer in your maps. You make "feel good" maps if you ask me which is golden. Thanks a ton!

Author: kkk (usa), 22-02-2023 02:26 Like
very good map - Wealthy islands
My suggestion is maybe some artifacts can be random rather than fixed. I'm playing the second time, and I know what artifacts are where, which reduces the fun of exploration.

Author: Ilia (Banjaluka), 14-02-2023 00:30 Like
Success! - Wealthy islands
Won after 930 days :))
It look impossible but the key was resembling Admiral's Hat which enabled occupancy of territory and resources whilst being able to flee until built-up the army to crush the famed Gunnar.
Great map!

Author: KSinger (VietNam), 08-05-2022 14:34
Great! - Wealthy islands
Great!

Author: 4223525, 27-08-2021 07:35
Nice - Wealthy islands
Fun and well balanced map. Played inferno with intelligence hero, as soon as I got 1000 mana went to kill the blue tent gorgons with 1 devil, slow spell and magic arrow * 500

Author: joe c (usa), 08-11-2020 18:35 Like
This is a great map! I've played as necro and rampart which were great to start. Very well balanced etc. Inferno was a bit slow to start and then I quit when tan showed up with the ring of oblivion early in game. Maybe a fluke? Thanks, and I hope to see more maps from you!

joe c (usa) writes:
08-11-2020 18:37

correction: tan showed up with the horn of the abyss (not the ring of oblivion)

Derakusa (Estonia) writes:
08-11-2020 19:01

Thank you for kind words - Wealthy islands

Tan has an access to horn of the abyss, but for me they didn't take it every game. The idea of this map is that tan starts off strong so you have to leave your HQ and discover islands, so it is good when sometimes the AI shows up unbeatable.
Also you should try my made map called navigation politics. It is also fairly balanced, but I think necropolis (red) is stronger than the rest.

Author: Simon (Ukraine), 29-06-2020 23:18
Found a bug - Wealthy islands
I just started playing it and it seems very exciting map, BUT... I found a bug which made me quit the game, fix it and start over again.

The Town Gate in the South-East of the map is not guarded by the monster because the monster is positioned one tile to the right. Need to be adjusted one tile to the left, what I namely did.

Author: Madjek (Tavel, FRANCE), 31-05-2020 22:43
One of the toughest - Wealthy islands
One of the toughest map I've ever played. Tan's heroes are coming up after only 2 months and they are just overpowered (minimum 20-25 points superior to each of my skills). I had Tower. And the main one had jud just the double of my army. Very challenging, it was scary, as he is very aggressive ! I was not sure how to deal with.... But thanks to the advices here, I tried to jump from castles to castles, being smarter than them and Bersek was definitely the main spell to beat the biggest tan's heroe. The only pity is the tents quest. Because of tan, you can not play them in early-mid game. You need to weak tan a little bit before achieve them. But well done buddy, it is a nice map :)
As advice, I will tell that water magic, eath (as usual) and fire magics are essentials. Pathfinding and Logistics as well.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 22-04-2020 17:53
nice adventure - Wealthy islands
this time was easier than sod ,ALAMAR was there again 2nd month , near my brand new towns but lukely(unbelivable how he can get so strong so fast and with huge army) he returned home with TP , 3rd month he was dead ,4th month end game.But for that you need fire magic,bersek and diplomacy !

Author: Jérôme (Canada), 19-04-2020 05:34
One of my favorites ever! - Wealthy islands
Wow,

I must really give super credits to the mapmaker here.

I have been playing heroes for almost 25 years, and this is one of the best maps EVER! Super well balanced, but most important, balanced at ever stage of gameplay! Many adventures, and side quests... CONGRATULATIONS!

17-05-2020 20:44

You are 2kind - Wealthy islands

Thanks man :D

Author: aim, 10-04-2020 11:28
excellent map - Wealthy islands
realy nice

Author: mistakes were made (Danmark), 23-03-2020 17:37
Brown border guard - Wealthy islands
Where is the brown tent??

alicg (Bratislava) writes:
17-05-2020 18:34

Behind the white gate in the underground - Wealthy islands

Author: Dima (Russia (Voronezh)), 09-12-2019 16:24 Like
Very nice map! - Wealthy islands
I realy enjoyed it. Very hard for playing in medium stage, gray is powerful and aggressive, it early had town portal and high stats impossible hero with full stacks unit. But step by step i taken all castles and accumulate units, magic spells, stats and main usefull artifacts. And i've done it!
Finished map on 11 month, and impossible level (200%).
Respect creator for realy pretty map!
10/10!
Very nice map! - Wealthy islands

Author: Gleb (Czechia), 09-09-2019 03:21
Wonderful map! Thanks! - Wealthy islands
This was a great play!
At first I wasn't sure how to go about it, but once I figured how to beat the main Tan guy - was pretty easy after that.
Running from the Tan and having 8 different castles, not being able to accumulate stacks too high was a bit puzzling in a nice way.
Kudos on a great map!
Whoever is coming here for clues, thinking it might be impossible - it isn't, don't lose faith :)

09-09-2019 12:26

Thanks for the nice comment - Wealthy islands

Yes, the puzzle is about using a boat and going to explore. Many people like so called "rushing" and I tried to turn off this on this map as much as possible. It gives this map an unique vibe. Thats why there are no roads and better prisoners and safer locations on islands. Its hard to take shipyards at first but it is definately possible later. Also I combined my maps from other games. Like in CIV3 I always liked to play continents template. I tried to transfer this mapscript to this one too. Also for those who dont know, most of the town names are references to the movies or real towns.

Gleb (Czechia) writes:
09-09-2019 16:53

* - Wealthy islands

Yeah, I never like rushing and never like playing for record times, I enjoy exploring and building up forces over time - so if you're this type of person - you will enjoy this map for sure.
That said, the tan forces and their aggression keep you on your toes, so there's a degree of challenge. And I didn't think I would enjoy exploring the islands as much as I did in this map, so it's definitely worth the time and, indeed, essential.

Author: Bilbo, 21-05-2019 18:57
Super - Wealthy islands
Really nice map. Tan got one super strong hero, with for example 400 black dragons. Eventually I got Angelic Alliance and enjoyed tearing his army apart!
10/10

21-05-2019 23:13

Thanks for the kind words - Wealthy islands

Yes this final fight was indeed pretty cool and I was happy with the final gate fight too. I used my secondary heroes for that to see if they could beat it. Wasted 2 secondary heroes before I managed to break through lol

henry writes:
09-02-2020 07:01

lucky - Wealthy islands

I think you got lucky to get Angelic Alliance. There is no Helm teapot on this map

Author: Morten (Aalborg), 20-05-2019 00:40 Like
Fun - Wealthy islands
Thank you for a nice map.
This is well balanced for playing "hardcore" (no reloading ever, thus if I die, I die...) - because the main opponent had shackles of war, which meant I kind of had to be wise playing and make my decisions count.
Thank you, it was fun :)

21-05-2019 23:15

I like your style - Wealthy islands

Yes indeed I also think that reloading from save unless you go afk is a bit op. I lost main heroes in 3 different games like that. So I started a new game with different tribe. It is amazing how balanced it finally turned out since I tested only 2 tribes and my brother tested 1 other before I published it.

Morten (Aalborg) writes:
27-05-2019 21:15

Yes nice balance - Wealthy islands

Yes it seems to have worked out perfectly your map - should have more attention in the HOMM3 world this map

Author: ogogo (Vilnius, Lietuva), 14-05-2019 15:41
Super map - Wealthy islands
Inferno 5-3-4
Interesting and intensive until end.
No prefered scenarios, all depends on you. Perfect map.
10 points!

Now I'll try differend start town.

15-05-2019 16:10

Good job! - Wealthy islands

I am glad you liked it. I wasn't as fast as you tho. I ended the game with tower on month 7 at the first time I played my own map lol.

ogogo (Vilnius, Lietuva) writes:
17-05-2019 22:53

second try - Wealthy islands

Humans Castle town - 5-4-1
Thank you for great map

Author: Artem (Ukraine), 07-05-2019 22:47 Like
Great map - Wealthy islands
Nice landscape and difficulty for those who don't rush. Although I removed TP. It makes game quite easy.

Author: syu77 (korea), 03-05-2019 21:36
Very good map - Wealthy islands
Expert play
End ( 2-4-7)
Very good map - Wealthy islands

Author: Andrey (Russia), 03-05-2019 20:22
Очень хорошая карта, рекомендую (very good map!)) - Wealthy islands
Классная карта, на выживание. Куча замков, сильные враги, много артефактов .
Закончил на 6-3-2 (ends 6-3-1)
Очень хорошая карта, рекомендую (very good map!)) - Wealthy islands

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 02-05-2019 17:18
well done - Wealthy islands
good map indeed i love hit and run maps,that leave the player the oportunity to show his inventing talents!
just survive and get stronger,not such in armies cause numbers doesnt count but in skills.
good thing is that you got to take the quests(tents) at the same time and of course deal to the rest of the unlucky ones.
brown got out on me before the 3rd month :)
if you want to get it easier choose fire magic or add diplomacy^^
almost a ten!

05-05-2019 00:31

Glad you liked it - Wealthy islands

I took out diplomacy and dip based arties out because I think it can be too easy to beat other AI players. They are already pretty easy to win by professional players tbh (except tan). I also tried to make the map good for both professionals and players that want to chill and mess around. Like the title says islands are the best bet. Usually people are not going for these, but I made islands pretty useful. Stat boosts are mostly on continents tho so it might get a bit messy. Other than that, I have the map just in the way I wanted it to be.

Author: myth (Bucharest), 02-05-2019 11:36
Tan is OP - Wealthy islands
Haven't played in a while, but I think I was doing pretty well on this one, being aggressive all over the place. However, near the end of 4th month Tan started to kick the heck out of me all over the place. He has 300 black dragons and 80 Rust Dragons. Other units are between 500 to 1000. I can go around the map and survive from castle to castle, but I doubt it would help and it would take too much time anyway.

Morten (Aalborg) writes:
27-05-2019 21:12

You can - Wealthy islands

Just do your best to avoid him and make small wins across the map :) the PC is not smart as you

Author: Player (Lima, Perú), 01-05-2019 21:49
Es un mapa en exceso complicado - Wealthy islands
No es un mapa de 7 humanos, 1 PC. Es más un mapa de 1H, 7PC. En realidad es virtualmente imposible. Está hecho como para repetirlo varias veces pues se depende plenamente de encontrar ciertas cosas en momentos claves. Y el jugador Tan es abismalmente fuerte y por la dinámica de desarrollo se hace, si acaso posible derrotarlo, eternamente largo.

Morten (Aalborg) writes:
27-05-2019 21:12

It is not impossible - Wealthy islands

It is not impossible dude :)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy