Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Gremlins & Titans - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Gremlins & Titans - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Gremlins & Titans - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Gremlins & Titans

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

To win back your old abandoned Kingdom reach the enemy castle Ingrata and destroy all its inhabitants.

You have time to investigate the map, but don't let the grass grow under your feet.

The land is infested with enemy creatures and villains, while you are left searching for friendly Gremlins.

Added: 16-06-2019

Heroes 3 maps: Total War | Infernal Conquest | Portals | Fountain of Doom

Author: Solymr (Portugal), 30-03-2020 11:47
A small question - Gremlins & Titans
Hello Morten,

I still have a question on your map. It is about the quest guard at 8,3,1 (defeating the giants). Well, this supposed obstacle is actually fake since you can walk by his sides. Was this intentional in fact?

By the way, I was thinking how Gremlins & Titans could be completed within four months and I've came to the conclusion that it probably can be done only by possessing a specific secondary skill...

I think I might give it a try.

Author: Solymr (Portugal), 20-03-2020 05:53
I'm stucked!! - Gremlins & Titans
Hi Morten! Thank you for your very well designed map. I'm loving it.
Well, I'm having a small problem: how am I supposed to get the huge amount of resources to pass the quest guards? Could you give me any tip?
Thanks again.

Morten (Aalborg) writes:
20-03-2020 17:07

Here is how - Gremlins & Titans

Hi Solymr

Glad to hear that you're loving the map :)

The answer is to fight the Pandoras boxes.
Let me know if you need more help :)

Solymr (Portugal) writes:
22-03-2020 11:28

Finished - Gremlins & Titans

Hello again,

Thanks for the tip. I finally made it (normal version). It was considerably hard, nevertheless. I'm surprised that someone could have make it in 4 months only.

Perhaps I will exercise myself and try to win this scenario in 6 months... that should be enough for me.

You did a great job with this map. Well done. Thank you.

Morten (Aalborg) writes:
27-03-2020 00:03

. - Gremlins & Titans

Congratulations man! Well done :)

For someone to do it in 4 months they really need to understand the whole map, using the map editor and do the right move every turn to not waste any time.

Happy that you like the map, you're welcome.

Author: Agrael (Cracow, Poland), 03-01-2020 00:27
Map - Gremlins & Titans
Will map be updated for HotA 1.6?

Morten (Aalborg) writes:
03-01-2020 18:45

Hi - Gremlins & Titans

Hi Agrael

I'm not sure, do you know how?
I am about to download the new HoTA version now, and play a bit.

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 29-12-2019 10:08
Hi again.
As I said, I tried this map after your new changes. Played 8months version but decided to challenge myself and finish it in 4. It was really hard even knowing this map really well. But as you can see I managed :)

Thank you again for this map, even though it's S map it doesn't feel like that at all. Visually it's also really creative and eye-pleasing. Good luck with another maps if you decide to create them!

Morten (Aalborg) writes:
03-01-2020 18:46

Nicely done - Gremlins & Titans

Nice :) Well done man!
Thanks for the comments.

Author: Jack (Szczebrzeszyn), 27-12-2019 21:58
Gremlins - Gremlins & Titans
Great map! After reading the comments I enabled water magic and decided to start with that ring -1morale. Especially first 2 months were interesting when I was trying to do as much as possible with as few gremlins as possible.

It's funny how I managed to reclaim starting city before fighting those efreets underground.

Anyways this map is really cool and fresh, never played something like that before. Will you make some other maps in the future?

Morten (Aalborg) writes:
28-12-2019 13:26

Thanks - Gremlins & Titans

Hi Jack

Yes with this sort of feedback I might create a new map. Thanks.

Have fixed the bugs now by the way - if the admin reuploads :)

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 08-12-2019 12:11
Gremlin - Gremlins & Titans
And I have two more questions:

1. Should the number of efreets increase in time? (those on the bridge in underground) - on my first try I couldn't beat them due to high numbers.

2. Warrir's tombs are risky in maps where you need specific spells and artifacts, you could get something that might make the game way to easy even though I see that fly and dimension door are banned for example. Shouldn't there be some restrictions here as well?

Morten (Aalborg) writes:
13-12-2019 00:08

2 questions - Gremlins & Titans

Hi man

1. Yes, they will grow with time. Don't let the grass grow under your feet.

2. That's true, hmm. Too late i suppose :/

I also just tested and found the witch hut with Water Magic to not work, even tho it is set to Water Magic. Maybe something to do with Fafners ability to learn Water Magic?

Gremlin (Erathia) writes:
13-12-2019 13:09

Map - Gremlins & Titans

Hi, I think that you can update map file somehow, I see people informing in comments that a new version is out, so if you make corrections it won't be too late I think :)

Morten (Aalborg) writes:
28-12-2019 13:27

Done :) - Gremlins & Titans

Hi Gremlin

Didn't see this post before now.
Have fixed the bugs now - if the admin reuploads :)

Thanks!

Morten (Aalborg) writes:
28-12-2019 16:07

UPDATED - Gremlins & Titans

Updated now to the new version without the bugs :)

Thanks!

Author: Gremlin (Erathia), 08-12-2019 11:07
And I have two more questions:

1. Should the number of efreets increase in time? (those on the bridge in underground) - on my first try I couldn't beat them due to high numbers.

2. Warrir's tombs are risky in maps where you need specific spells and artifacts, you could get something that might make the game way to easy even though I see that fly and dimension door are banned for example. Shouldn't there be some restrictions here as well?

Author: Gremlin (Fortress, Erathia), 02-12-2019 18:21
Hi.
It's a really interesting map, but it has its flaws. The biggest one is that there should be limitations to starting artifacts. One could get some that are required by quest guards, in fact I started with +1 wisdom and power and thanks to that I carried cape of velocity till the final battle.

Also there are 2 huts which give air magic but none that gives water magic, I had to use other tactics because of no mass forgetfulness

Morten (Aalborg) writes:
03-12-2019 01:40

Hi - Gremlins & Titans

Hi Gremlin

Thanks for the feedback, glad you found it interesting.

I agree I should have banned starting artifacts, so that you did not get to keep the cape.

There are 1 Witch Hut underground giving Water Magic, and you get it before you need Forgetfulness. South East UW.
I just checked in map editor - should be there for you also :)

08-12-2019 10:14

Hahaha, you're right about water magic! For some reason I didn't visit that witch hut until very late in game when I already had 8 skills.

Oh, one more thing! You can reach the tavern before you can get slow if I remember correctly. And there are some heroes with slow + some with scholar. That's how I learned slow at least. :)

I think that now without slow and good starting artifacts the map will be much harder. I'll try to play it again some day if you make those changes :)

08-12-2019 10:39

EDIT

Hey, there is really a problem with the map. To be precise with water magic. Since it is disabled in the editor (it's the only secondary skill that is forbidden), the witch's hut can't teach you that skill and the following text appears when you visit it:

Morten (Aalborg) writes:
13-12-2019 00:08

Ah damn - Gremlins & Titans

True, I tested know and saw that this is true.
Weird did not happen like this in the betatests :/

Morten (Aalborg) writes:
28-12-2019 16:12

Slow - Gremlins & Titans

Did not see this comment about Slow until now - but I think it is OK to leave this be (and not do another update/upload) - because it is clever of you to do like that with Slow + Scholar, from Tavern.

The map generally has many options to play to win.
Maybe this option of getting Slow is OP'ed and too easy, I don't hope so.
(slow can't win all matches by the way)

I created the map for players on my own level and below - who have experience and looking for a challenge, but are not top tier good players.

But with the 4 month challenge (Impossible version) it should be hard for ANYONE playing 1st try without looking in map editor.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy