Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Europe for Heroes - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Europe for Heroes - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Europe for Heroes - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Europe for Heroes

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

When Erathia exploded, some of them came to another world called Europa. You can choose:
Red - England or Denmark
Blue - France or Novgorod
Green - Turk or Milan
Orange - Almohad or Egypt
Purple - Byzantine
Teal - Aragon or Sicily
Pink - Holy Roman Empire

Special thanks to:
- Popcioslav with Prismatic Greed
- Vallex with Lords of the Rings
- Nautilus with Rise of the Sun King
Your extraodinary work makes my dream come true.

Added: 03-10-2023

Heroes 3 maps: Portishead | Arrogance LotR | YinYian | Almogavar00

| 1-30 | 31-31 |

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 22-11-2023 01:04
Europe for Heroes - Europe for Heroes
Thanks for for nice and detailed map. I was using green and Luna. On fifth day took Lina. First of all economic. Luna, Grindan, Solmir and Alamar. Diplomation, navigation, logistic, earth, fire, resurrection, berserk. Finished on 4m4w4d. I didnt complete quests and didnt open prisons and didnt use map editor, but checked and saved all another startings-just to know enemies location.

Платон мне друг (Latvia) writes:
22-11-2023 01:09

Luna rules - Europe for Heroes

and choose necromant cities for enemies

Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, VIet Nam) writes:
04-01-2024 20:18

So fast runner - Europe for Heroes

Thank you for completing my game.
You have good speed. You should give my Europe for heroes Extended a chance.
I rather like taking time when I played (for a longer game)

Author: Jorge (Portugal), 24-05-2023 22:31 Like
Possible bugs? - Europe for Heroes
Hello Hudian,

I would like to point out two possible bugs in your formidable map.

The first is related with the town of Naples, from which there are two proceding roads, left and right, but none of them are "passable" toward north, to Rome, etc. Is it supposed to be that way?

The second apparent bug is in the city of Edessa, where the master genies in 241,203,1 are unreachable.

I love you map. One of the best, no doubt!

Hudiam (Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam) writes:
20-06-2023 18:16

Thank you for your feedback - Europe for Heroes

Sorry for answering late, I've been busy working these days.
I also checked your possible bugs and found that they are not bugs, but decorations.
In a real world, Naples is too close to Rome (too easy for players), so I use the roads for decor and extended a secret road between mountains.
The master genie is not reachable and only a decor (be free to check it with Map Editor). I think my cities will be emptiness after players discover them. So I place some fake monster to make it more lively.
Glad too know you love my map. Thank you much.

Author: Finsko, 20-04-2022 08:31
What am I supposed to do? - Europe for Heroes
I am playing regular version of map. I started with 200% difficulty, went for Sicily (described as "easy", captured the town. Now there's lots of demons as obstacle, then lots of Angels. No gold production, no saw mill, and no ore pits to begin build the town. And just one boat to use for one hero only.

So how to proceed with this? Seems unplayable from the start which is pity because map looked promising

Hudian (Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam) writes:
08-05-2022 16:56

Sorry for being late - Europe for Heroes

I've got some connection problem. Sorry for being late.
This is my suggestion:
Do you see a ship at the north east of Sicily?
Board the ship and sail straight north, you will see Elba island.
You can see a prison on Elba, free her and you have a small army.
Then sail to Corsica island and take the mercury production. Sail to Italy if you need wood.
Or raid any coast you like.

I tag Sicily as Easy because at the start of the game, only you has a ship.

Hudian (Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam) writes:
08-05-2022 17:13

Lacking of resources - Europe for Heroes

I also give a time event pop up at day 1 or day 2 about it.
You should build a market as soon as possible, then trade for resources you need.
One of the hard part at the early game is solving the need of resources.
The idea is each country has a specific kind of resources. If you need something, you must find and take it, or buy it.

Author: Thievy, 08-12-2021 17:56
Bad design - Europe for Heroes
The extreme scarcity of resources was daunting at first, then I decided to take it as a challenge. However, starting so extremely slowly (week 2 and unable to build any creature building at all?) and not finding any direct way forward, this map just seems a lot of grinding until you somehow gain an edge with good heroes. Not that fun, to be honest

To top it all off, and what made me write this, is the sort of "nice graphical touch" of using a bridge over a river, which is impassable. Clearly the mapmaker intended a passage there, notice the road, and it fails miserably. These small errors are what annoy me the most about a map, unnecessarily hindering progress.

I've tried 2 starts and neither impressed me to get into it further. I'm sure people can finish this map, but I'm not sure it's worth finishing.
Bad design - Europe for Heroes

Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam) writes:
09-12-2021 10:32

Sorry for any inconvenience - Europe for Heroes

Most of heroes maps are concentrate on tactic, but I like the different way. I concentrate on strategy and logistic. That's my mapmaking style. And I can not make sure everyone will like this.
And about the brigde, as I remember, this is not only a brigde, but also a troll dwelling. So if you want to cross it, you have to touch the building.
Thanks for your comment.

10-12-2021 04:02

Sorry for any inconvenience - Europe for Heroes

Most of heroes maps are concentrate on tactic, but I like the different way. I concentrate on strategy and logistic. That's my mapmaking style. And I can not make sure everyone will like this.
And about the brigde, as I remember, this is not only a brigde, but also a troll dwelling. So if you want to cross it, you have to touch the building.
Thanks for your comment.

Thievy writes:
10-12-2021 10:26

Correction - Europe for Heroes

I stand corrected - you really can move through when stepping on the dwelling. Sorry for the slander, should have checked it.
I might give it another try then.

Correction - Europe for Heroes

23-12-2021 13:53

Thank you for giving it a chance - Europe for Heroes

Thank you for checking it again, you even attached a picture.
I really need feedback like yours to improve my map.
Merry Christmas

Author: Chiffa (NL), 18-07-2021 16:10 Like
Great map! - Europe for Heroes
Very beautiful concept! Barely any mines, a lot of quests, hidden passages. The accuracy of the mapping and the themes of every town are a nice extra touch.

Underground "trade routes" would have been more useful if they were shorter than above ground paths. I thinks it's possible to make the underground map smaller, or shift the positions of the the gates. Just an idea to consider.

I enjoyed it a lot, thanks for the efforts! Took me 6th months on impossible, killed tan before the hordes.

30-07-2021 13:27

Good Idea - Europe for Heroes

Thank you for playing (and vote too).
At first those gates were placed randomly. But shifting them would be a good idea to make the underground more useful.
Thank you much.

Author: Fiasom (İzmir, Turkey), 15-01-2021 22:37
Map doesn't work - Europe for Heroes
Map looks very interesting but I can't play. I extracted the maps into my HotA maps file. These are the only maps that work neither in the game nor load in the map editor. Don't know what the problem is. Can you help?

16-01-2021 08:04

Maybe the game version - Europe for Heroes

I made this map with HotA 1.5.4. Can you check out your game version? You shold take a picture and post it here.

16-01-2021 08:22

Test map - Europe for Heroes

This is in my test map. With HotA 1.5.3

Test map - Europe for Heroes

Fiasom (İzmir, Turkey) writes:
21-01-2021 21:21

Fixed - Europe for Heroes

It must have been the version. I'm not sure what I was using previously, but after seeing your message I updated, and now it is working. Thanks.

Author: Derr (Bucharest, Romania), 11-12-2020 23:32
Good map - Europe for Heroes
Hi there, really nice map, finished it in 87 days, as blue. Loved the custom and deceiving content, as well as the castles where you couldnt fully upgrade your units, which made you look for solutions. I even managed to defeat one of the hordes (in the north), the one in the south had a bug and didnt collect units to move through barrier.

What I didnt like:
- the underground is completely/mostly optional; id use it if I had hard knowledge of the goodies inside or if I were forced to do so
- even after I defeated all the players I didnt have the artifacts for one medal of courage. The one on the island defended by americans was too tough to get
- I was promised some reward as blue if I got to Holy Land, i think, before month 7, but didnt see any seer that gave me that prize

All in all it was a worthy map, thank you for your very hard work. Id rate it 9.25.

14-12-2020 14:13

Special thanks - Europe for Heroes

Thank you for playing my map that far. I'm quite busy these days so I can't test all aspect of the map myself.
- About the medals (I mean the Badge of Courage), I place at least 3 others underground, as mini games. You can open Map editor and search for it if you want to.
- The Reward before month 7 for you is the Badge of Courage. I attach a pic to show where to find that Seer (in Expert and Extended, it has a blue flag)
Thank you again.

Special thanks - Europe for Heroes

Derr (Bucharest, Romania) writes:
14-12-2020 18:52

Noice - Europe for Heroes

I missed that out competely. Probably could have cut the end result by few days. But it was beautiful nevertheless. Thank you for your very hard work and for the explanations!

Author: Delfontes (USA), 11-11-2020 05:24
Challenging map! - Europe for Heroes
Took me 2 tries... hard fights :). The seer requirements for random creatures made it so I didn't really do any and ending the map took forever because even with a few good heroes I kept losing towns away from my armies...

11-11-2020 16:35

Thank you for playing - Europe for Heroes

Great to know you enjoy the map. Have you played the Extended version?
Please tell me if there are bugs or any idea to improve the map.
Thank you.

11-11-2020 16:38

Not really forever - Europe for Heroes

I hide clues to finish the game in case AI grows too strong (but some players told me they can win AI eaily).
You can try them the next time you play, for fun.

Author: Nokik, 17-08-2020 18:38
how? - Europe for Heroes
Hi,
very nice map, i enjoyed it.

Can i ask you how you created/changed objects on this map? (like seers appear as monks with candle, or guard towers appear as monsters...)

Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam) writes:
18-08-2020 17:58

This is how - Europe for Heroes

At first, I make a colection of objects from Prismatic Greed, Lords of the Rings and Rise of the Sun King
Then I use Unleashed MapEditor to create some of my own.

18-08-2020 18:01

P.S - Europe for Heroes

To make those objects compatible for all kind of map. You should paste the special objects to an older version (Sod or HotA 5.1)

Author: hudian (Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam), 21-06-2020 07:45
Some new fix - Europe for Heroes
Our enthusiasm admin has posted my recent update.
- All trade routs are cobblestones roads.
- Event for Golden Horde happens sooner (I've tested a few times). Unless you are an excelent player for killing Tan before event.
- Some change in decoration, especially Boar Glen.
I want to make the map harder for expert players. But I can't do anything to fix the AI. They need more mind, not resources or artifacts boost.
Thank you for playing, and sorry for the mistakes I've made.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 14-04-2020 15:14
total war - Europe for Heroes
medieval II , beautifull idea,enjoyed playing with blue knights.didnt spend any time realy under world,i didnt realy shaw the point there.
its quite simple with diplomacy.

bigcitymama (greece) writes:
14-04-2020 15:17

golden horde - Europe for Heroes

forgot about that ! its a bit l8 in game, so did strech it a little to see what happens,unfortunatel y the gr8 suprise wasnt at the date :(

Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, VietNam) writes:
19-04-2020 07:57

Thank you for playing - Europe for Heroes

I'm trying to fix some AI boost and the event Golden horde. Sometimes I don't really understand what AI does, something's unpredictable.
I will update the Impossible version soon. I hope you can play it once again.

Art (Falls Church) writes:
02-06-2020 11:56

holes - Europe for Heroes

the concept of holes in this game is the dumbest game/map design concept I have ever seen. Its an interesting map but these holes thing is dumb and annoying af

Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, VietNam) writes:
11-06-2020 13:25

Sorry for that - Europe for Heroes

Really sorry for that problem. Sometimes we do something just for fun. I make those holes to remind me watching every steps.
Thank you for playing anyway. I will not make those holes in my new map.

Author: Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam), 27-09-2019 13:04
I'm struggle with it too - Europe for Heroes
Did you build a Market and a Tavern?
Hire a lot of heroes at the start and merge their army?
How about selling unnecessary resources and buy what you need?
Evade while enemy comes and take back your town later. Keep your force remain strong.
Move fast, extend territory fast, strike from the sea.
Hire sellswords before you enemies do.
I managed like this till month 4, but I'm quite busy now, so I don't know how my game would end.
Thank you for playing.

Author: mulder (België), 27-09-2019 02:32
Impossible is actually impossible? - Europe for Heroes
How are you supposed to play this on the most difficult level? You can't build anything since there are almost no mines, and the few resources are guarded by armies much bigger than what you start with. And since you can't build anything, you can never defeat these armies :-/.

30-09-2019 07:46

I think we'll have a chance to win - Europe for Heroes

I'm playing as Teal. In month 4, I control over France, Italy and Bern. In Hispania, I hold Lisbon and Cordoba. In Africa, I hold Marrakesh and Algiers. In Mediterranean, I hold Crete and Sardinia. 14 Towns in total.
In my country, fighting against stronger enemies is not the worst thing. Worst thing is when you can not unite your people.

I think we'll have a chance to win - Europe for Heroes

Artem (Ukraine) writes:
30-09-2019 23:34

Impossible was something like normal - Europe for Heroes

I was quite happy with the challenge of a lack of resources. I even lost my town but the thing is that AI's were also weak and, after that, the game went very easy.

The map is good

Takasha writes:
26-12-2019 09:10

map review - Europe for Heroes

This map has to many flaws:
- you don't get the selected town
- some paths are blocked by debris even though it show a road path
- you can't cast fly, dimension door or TP

Aenain (Portugal) writes:
26-12-2019 18:19

Those are no flaws - Europe for Heroes

The town types are predetermined for each player color. There are some secret passages that need to be discovered. The spells you have mentioned are intentionally blocked for this map. Sea.

28-12-2019 12:50

Thanks for your review - Europe for Heroes

- The selected factions: Only to get your favorite heroes type.
- Some roads are only for decorating, some decoration intentionally blocks paths. If there was a decoration block an object (like dwelling, bank, seer hut), it must be a bug.
- I banned Fly, DD and TP. Because our Heroes come to a more real world that can't accept an army of thousand creatures fly, DD or TP. (It also torture some players)
Thanks for playing my map.

Author: Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam), 20-09-2019 06:37
Map's traits - Europe for Heroes
- No team and Best for multiplay
- More precise Europe
- Unpredictable non-linear map with at least 144 starting situations
- Many unique objects were deliberately put in the map
- Underground Cities provide troops, resources, safe houses
- Has the Grail, but hard to achieve (only 7 obelisks)
- 3 mini campaigns to find Badge of Courage
- Victory conditions: find the Crest of Valor and bring it to Rome, or defeat all enemies
- Has Fog of war system (Cover of darkness along the map)
- Has Catastrophes system (events)
- All versions were made with Impossible difficulty, but AI boost is different among versions

How it's looked:
Map's traits - Europe for Heroes

Author: Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam), 12-08-2019 12:43
Buy one get two FREE - Europe for Heroes
Yeah, my map was updated. Thank you Mr.Evgkuz.
About this update:
- Fix Caribbean (problem that T.H.Han pointed out)
- Minor change in decoration
- Seer Hut to get Bagde of Courage (Blue, Orange and Green) has deadline.
- Impossible version (more AI boost but still testing, adjust some artifact including Cloak of the Undead King)
Enjoy the fight. Thank you.

17-08-2019 04:15

More about Impossible version - Europe for Heroes

To let you recognize Seer's Hut easily, I put green flag on Seer Hut which exchange peasant, and purple flag on Seer Hut which give Regional Crown.
Please tell me your opinion after you've finished the Impossible version.
Thank you.

Author: Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam), 08-08-2019 09:10
Yes, there is another way - Europe for Heroes
In case AI grow too strong and defeat them take too long, you can achieve the Crest of Valor and bring it to Rome.
To get the Crest of Valor, you must complete some quest to get seven crown and get a Bagde of Courage. I wrote it on rumors and timed events.
I'm working on an Impossible version, so player must consider finding the Crest.
By the way, could you tell me about your play (which color, which starting place, finished time).
Thank you for playing.

Author: T.H. HAN (Daejeon, Korea), 08-08-2019 06:01
One of the Best - Europe for Heroes
I feel thankful to enjoy this great map. Events, difficulty, balance, and all of other factors were just perfect to challenge. I finished the map by defeating all of enemies in long journey.

I have a question here. I found there was another victory option which is about transporting the artifacts. Is it right that there is other way to victory not by defeating all of enemy?

T.H. HAN (Daejeon, Korea) writes:
09-08-2019 05:49

Aragon and sicily - Europe for Heroes

I chose teal color and started from both aragon and sicily. Since I could get 2 places from the beginning, it was good to go around the map than others. I played it almost whole week. It was very funny times to me. Thanks again.

09-08-2019 10:06

Thank you - Europe for Heroes

Thank you for your reply. See you next time.

T.H. HAN writes:
10-08-2019 11:25

Badge of the courage - Europe for Heroes

Now I am trying to win the game by collecting artifact. I found the badge of the courage in the west of the map, but I could not take the artifact because I could not get off a ship. Since the artifact is in the swamp, it seems that we cannot take the badge of the courage. I am wondering is there some other way to get badge of the courage.

10-08-2019 13:52

I think - Europe for Heroes

I think there is another boat was there (may be AI reach there before you), that's why you can not board. How about using the spell Scuttle Boat. In case you don't have the spell or the spell don't work, you should find another Badge. There are 7 Badges on the map.
You make it so far, thank you.

10-08-2019 14:16

Sorry, my bad - Europe for Heroes

I make a test and found that it's a bug. May be the land is too narrow and the game don't allow boarding. I'll fix it and update next week, along with an Impossible version. Thank you.

Author: wqwe, 04-08-2019 19:30
jo - Europe for Heroes
orange starts with 2 heroes

05-08-2019 04:17

That true - Europe for Heroes

Oh, yes. And not only Orange, Teal and Tan also has 2 heroes. Each player has different difficulty. Purple and Pink only have 1 hero and 1 starting place. Red, Blue and Green have 1 hero but they have 2 choices, East or West. Orange and Teal have 2 heroes, that's mean they has 3 choices, East or West or both place. Everytime we start, the game may be different.
About Orange, it is the only Muslim faction in the map so they need a chance for survive. If you play as Orange, you will defend your land and explore Affrica at early game, then fighting over middle game. If you are not Orange, then Orange will be a good oponent.
So don't worry and enjoy. After you finish, please make a comment about which difficulty you choose, which color you play, your starting position, how much time you win this map. So I can adjust gameplay and difficulty. Thank you for choosing my map.

Author: Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam), 30-07-2019 15:07
BIG UPDATE - Europe for Heroes
I think the last update was the final. But there is something still trouble my mind, and now this is the next update.
- I edit the starting position. Now you will hardly see Computer vanish at the end of 1st week (unless they kill each other).
- Fix some catastrophies event.
- Event Golden Horde will start after about 20 weeks (If there is no plague week).
Anyone who is still interesting in my map should download it again (for better performance, not for increasing download count). Thank you for playing.

Author: LetsGiveItATry (Bulgaria), 23-07-2019 23:46
Greetings - Europe for Heroes
One of the best hota maps that I have played. Finished it in 202 days (expert one if that matters) Thank you for your work.
Regards

24-07-2019 06:49

Thanks - Europe for Heroes

Thank you for playing and leave a comment.
Please tell me if there's something weird (event not work, AI suicide quickly after game start, AI too weak, etc..) or any ideas of improvement.
I appreciate all your opinions. I can not made this map perfect all by myself.

LetsGiveItATry (Bulgaria) writes:
24-07-2019 16:54

I actually don't remember. I played it too long(around a week). Didn't find anything weird. Didn't even reveal the whole map. All worked fine. Maybe you should buff the AI and name it Impossible, so it can be even more challenging.

LetsGiveItATry (Bulgaria) writes:
24-07-2019 16:59

PS. I suggest to Ban Cloak of the Undead King as well.

25-07-2019 04:06

Cloak of the Undead King - Europe for Heroes

Actually I didn't ban those combined artifact, I just made them rare. But I forgot about the Cloak. Next time I'll make a quest for Vampire's Cowl and the Cloak of the Undead King will be hard to achieve.
Thank you.

Author: Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam), 19-07-2019 06:40
Any Ideas?? - Europe for Heroes
It's been a long time and there is no new comments. How is your playing.

20-07-2019 04:02

Still testing... - Europe for Heroes

I'm still playing your map and there is an issue related with the time of the Golden Horde invasion. It is supposed to happen after 40 weeks, but if in the meanwhile there is a plague week event, the dwelling (at least that particulary one alone) won't have the 80 black knights to pass the quest guard, so the invasion can happen much later.

Take care.

20-07-2019 13:15

I got it - Europe for Heroes

Very nice. I forgot that problem. Thank you.

Author: Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam), 11-07-2019 03:56
Final update - Europe for Heroes
I want to wait for more time, but I feel so guilty. I think anyone who download my map deserve the best quality.
Here is the final update
- Fix the Level 7 Monster at (4,95,0)
- Mini games have quest guards that require Peasants, so AI may not interfere
- A little fix with Golden Fleece adventure
- Add a new event "Golden Horde is coming"
- Disable the Treasury at Dublynn, so the English have less gold
- Place a lot of Favorable winds that I have forgotten to place
- Trade Route have dirt road for faster travelling
- Remove "Spell research" of any town which have Mage Guild lev4 and lev5
- Fix the "Snow event" at Stockholm
- Reduce the cost for region's crowns, from 30 Level 7 monsters to 15
- Reduce the cost for the Horn of the Abyss, from 160 Fangarms to 100 Fangarms
- Add some ground effects
- Adjust some decorations
Enjoy my map. Thank you all.
P/S: You are free to edit my map for yourself.

Author: Hudian (Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam), 07-07-2019 10:39
Final update soon - Europe for Heroes
I'm preparing for the final update.
- Fix the Level 7 Monster at (4,95,0)
- Mini games have quest guards that require Peasants, so AI may not interfere
- Disable the Treasury at Dublynn, so the English have less gold
- Place a lot of Favorable winds that I have forgotten to place
- Remove "Spell research" of any town which have Mage Guild lev4 and lev5
- Fix the "Snow event" at Stockholm
- Reduce the cost for region's crowns, from 30 Level 7 monsters to 15
- Reduce the cost for the Horn of the Abyss, from 160 Fangarms to 100 Fangarms
- Add some ground effects
- Adjust some decorations
I'll wait for more advise about bugs or improvements. If there is nothing else, I will release the final update on July 31st.
Thank you all.

Author: Inknotez (Ελλάδα), 05-07-2019 23:57
everything is bugged!! - Europe for Heroes
Hi, the map is full of bugs that make the map unplayable. I ve noticed there are no comments here for this issue so i was wondering if there is something i do wrong. I have the latest hota version 1.5.4. and the update feature is on automatic. So i guess if there was any new update i would have known. Any help? And when i say bugs i mean serious bugs...the castles work like portals, the neutral armies work like quest points, and many many other

06-07-2019 01:30

Those are no bugs - Europe for Heroes

Those castles which works as subterranean gates and those creatures which signs quest points, they are not bugs, they were deliberately put like they are on the map, which adds deep interest to it. Give it another try.

06-07-2019 06:33

Yes, they are no bugs - Europe for Heroes

I told you at the start of the game: this world is tricky, many things are not like itself. So you have to explore the world for yourself.

06-07-2019 06:38

Thank you Aenain - Europe for Heroes

Yeah, thanks for your support.

06-07-2019 07:39

I guest - Europe for Heroes

According to your comment, I think you played as red and you chose Denmark, right.
Please give my map another try, and enjoy.

Author: John (Los Angeles, USA), 02-07-2019 01:50
Wrong file version? - Europe for Heroes
I was looking forward to playing this map but somehow after dragging the files into my "Maps" folder, the map did not show up in game. When I tried to check out the map using Map Editor, an error message pops up and says "Invalid map file version." The game works well with the rest of the maps found on this website but this one. Suggestions?

02-07-2019 04:06

Map version - Europe for Heroes

Did you play this map with H3 - Horn of the Abyss version? I made this map with HotA 1.5.3 map editor. You should check it again. Thank you.

03-07-2019 05:07

Open *.h3m file - Europe for Heroes

If you have another H3 version in your PC, you can not open map file directly. You must open your HotA map editor first, then click open and give it the path to map file.

I wish you a happy playing time.

Author: Aenain (Portugal), 30-06-2019 10:41
Good job! - Europe for Heroes
I've just finished Europe for Heroes and, I have to say, what a tremendous work you had building this map.

I started with the city of Cairo (Egypt), on hard difficulty, and I think this is one of the greatest maps I have ever played. I have to disagree with a comment made by a fellow about the gold-generating capability. I think there isn't too much gold. I think it's fine. There was a problem with the AI evaluation of the towns' defenders strength at the start of the game. At the first day of the second week a few computer players were out of the game, so I switched the champion on each town for a level 1 creature, which solved the problem. One thing I considered annoying was, not the holes themselves, but the fact that every single time we fall in the same one we lose resources. I think one time per hole is enough.

Well, having said this, I think you did a wonderful job.

I read that you had recently updated the map. What kind of changes did you make?

Congratulations and thank you.

01-07-2019 04:21

Thank you for your feedback.

About the gold, there is nothing fair in the world, so I made my Europe the same. We only have much gold when we hold England or Germany.
I think sometimes AI confused and they didn't attack the pikemen at the start of the game, so they dissapeared.
I'm sorry for your annoying with holes. But they're a kind of trap, you just have to pay more attention.
In my latest updated, I made an easier version so we play with more relax. I also placed more quest guards for preventing AI interfere our mini games.

Have a nice day, bro.

03-07-2019 10:39

Bug found - Europe for Heroes

There is a little bug on 4:95 (southern Ireland) with level 7 creatures, which cannot be engaged, letting their treasures free to be taken.

03-07-2019 13:19

Yeah, you're right. I need comments like this one. I'll fix it in my last update.

Author: Hudian (Ho Chi Hung, Viet Nam), 30-06-2019 07:33
Map updated - Europe for Heroes
Mr.Admin has just updated the map for me. Anyone who downloaded the older version and still interested in this map should download the latest version.
Wish you all a happy playing time.

Author: ks, 27-06-2019 14:46
re - Europe for Heroes
Ops, actually the time is 7/4/5 - 194d.
No, there is no grail here, no obelisk, no grail. But I see some special tricks on the map and really not very sure if there is no grail.
Forgot about the gold. To much gold. Maybe you must disable some of Treasuries.
And CONGRATS! - Some of "holes" not working :))) I mean that they r not passable (my lovely holes to block the coast) Is this standart map editor?? Can I have it, to look around?
Good idea from you also is to paying every time when crossing other area. For more fun you can set some mini areas where we lost money to upgrade our stacks (cos the different towns have different up lever of buildings) or seer's hut changing the creatures.
Map is nice, but I see many many possibilities to be just perfect
10x again!

Author: Hhudian (Ho Chi Minh, VIet Nam), 27-06-2019 13:06
My thanks - Europe for Heroes
Wow, you've done it so fast. I hope this campaign will last 10 months.
Thanks for your idea about block zones and final event, I'll use it for my next map.
Could you tell me more about the Grail, did you find it in Europe.

Author: ks, 27-06-2019 12:13 Like
nice - Europe for Heroes
Finished on imp 6/4/5 385p
Hard map!
I have never played this kind scenario. Need more attention and much time! At least 5 mine heroes.
Although the the map is really nice and there is no bugs, the author should spend more time for details like: seer's hut (now we dont need any of them), blocked zones, some requirements, grail (for points record) and of course some special, final event, which makes better maps unique.
10x man, waiting more maps from you :)

28-06-2019 05:33

Explaintion - Europe for Heroes

I'll answer all your comments:
1st - There is a Grail, but there are only 6 Obelisks in this map (as I remmember). Easiest Obelisks you can find stay in Vatican and Jerusalem.
2nd - About the gold, I'll wait for other opinions and fix it later.
3rd - Some holes actually not working, they are obstacles for decorating.
4th - This map is made by standard HotA map editor. Everyone may look around freely.
5th - For upgrading troops, I placed some Hillfort, but they are advantage for certain factions. I also placed many Seer's hut changing Peasants into more power creature, but may be you don't see them. And because you can win this map, I don't think you really need them.
Final - I made this map for many playing style. You can play alone or play with friends. You can win by eliminating all enemies or bringing the Crest of Valor to Rome. The second way surely costs you more time and more fun.
Your caring motivate me a lot. Thank you.

ks writes:
28-06-2019 20:05

re - Europe for Heroes

I see.. :) Interesting strategy for grail, nice!
Only one trouble with this: the guard 193/149 is nonpassable, cos of the very stupid (known) reason: the requirement gdrago was defeated from AI, and of course (as usually) stupid AI (unknown reason) wont open this guard... honestly, this unpleasant situation is very very often with all requirements to AI. Cos of that I never set guard requirement for any AI which can destroy player game. All requirements concerning players, must be set only for players.

For the holes, I havent really explanation, this was really first to me on hota :)

Keep your style, nice gameplay from you!

29-06-2019 11:03

I got your point - Europe for Heroes

I know how to fix the problem with those stupid AI. That won't happen in my next update.
For the holes, I use some holes to block the way because using trees or rocks is usual. An impassable hole is more surprise.

29-06-2019 16:39

My map was updated - Europe for Heroes

Mr.Admin have just updated my map. Would you give it another try, with different faction this time.

ks writes:
30-06-2019 18:20

re - Europe for Heroes

OK np, but when I have time man, you know its a really big time for playing :)

| 1-30 | 31-31 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy