Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:52

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You have to enter the Watering Hole, reach the end, and then continue across the water to the island. more...

Author: Crushlord , 28-04-2024 22:48

Agree - The Great Canyon - Heroes 5 map

Game felt down after 2nd week and no chance to load saved games more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 21:29

10 wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I feel dumb. I can see the 10th piece of wood for the boat, but I can't figure out the trick to get there. Unless red herring...? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 21:25

Ring of conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

To be more specific, I need ring of conjuring to assemble ring of the magi. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Conquest of the Universe - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Conquest of the Universe - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Conquest of the Universe - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Conquest of the Universe

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Take on God and Satan but remember not to upset the balance in the universe!!!
You decide to conquer pretty much everything in your path but be careful not to upset
the balance in the Universe.

Added: 14-05-2020

Heroes 3 maps: Homecoming | World of Chaos Clan War | A Dream of Mr. Defoe | Heroes Masters - Island World

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-76 |

Author: Jacek (Poland), 17-11-2023 20:51
GIANT waste of time - AVOID - Conquest of the Universe
The interesting content could fit into an XL map. After 3-4 months it goes downhill, fast.

Most of the time is spent on repetitive fights and walking (see 2 beige rectangles? You'll spend 4-5 weeks of walking in these labyrinths, assuming you send 2 heroes in each)

Insanely boring DHL quests to progress with the plot. My favorite ones:

1. Collecting 200+ wyverns from Dragon Fly Hives, or collecting 500 cyclops from Wolf Raider Pickets.
2. Out of the blue request to bring 1k of Skeleton Warriors to open a guard for Dragon boss(?) Didn't even had skeletons in my army (??), you only need to recruit 1k of a random unit, find the skeleton transformation, find a place to upgrade them, and spend 10 days of walking to bring them to the right spot. (???)
3. Almost reaching the final boss fight? Don't forget to bring the 2nd, and objectively least useful hero to open the gate, or I won't let you through.

One of my favorite moments was, right before the final fight with Hades, swimming for 4 days in an empty labyrinth, why wouldn't you just leave some empty space?

Most of the creature fights are dumb, did you manage to beat legions of azure dragons? Awesome, let me see if you can beat them 20 more times.

There are a few interesting boss fights that'll make you think, but other than that this map is just hours of walking and repeating the same non-interesting fights.

The type of map where there's no hidden content, but you need a map editor to see what you need to open the next quest guard ahead of time, otherwise you'll add months to your gameplay for nothing but walking around and transporting creatures/heroes

Closer to the end it's a pure gamble, if AI didn't recruit all units you're lucky to fight the army of 10k+ dragons, and no magic allowed, if not... You can always fast forward 12+ months.

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
19-11-2023 01:46

:) - Conquest of the Universe

Zgadzam się z Tobą. Spróbuj ult edition, jest trochę lepiej. Mimo to mapa wciąga.

Jacek (Poland) writes:
19-11-2023 02:26

Hmm - Conquest of the Universe

Dzięki za rekomendację, rzucę okiem jak tylko chwilę odpocznę po tej :)

Author: Daniel (Bulgaria), 10-09-2023 17:55
Game stuck - Conquest of the Universe - Conquest of the Universe
Month 26 week 1 day 6
Game stuck on red turn.I try to back even 2-3 weeks just give turns and on same date game freeze someone with the same issue ???

Author: Daniel (Bulgaria), 09-09-2023 14:55
Month 26 week 1 day 6
Game stuck on red turn.I try to back even 2-3 weeks just give turns and on same date game freeze someone with the same issue ???

Author: Daniel (Bulgaria), 09-09-2023 10:13
Month 26 week 1 day 6

Author: Anton, 04-09-2023 00:00
Game stuck - Conquest of the Universe
Month 32 week 1 day 5
When i skip turn game stuck.
What the f.u.k.

Author: Gregor (Poland), 13-06-2023 13:48
help - Conquest of the Universe
where is bowstring and bow of elven cherrywood ? stuck !!

Author: tycinka, 22-11-2022 22:01
where to build Grail - Conquest of the Universe
Hello, great map. But I am having problem where to build a grail. Can not build it in pirate town nor any other (with capitol, in my case one of conflux). any hint?

Author: Pteeeee (Vietnam), 10-09-2022 04:52 Like
do we have force field in this map ? - Conquest of the Universe
um do we have this spells ? And if we do how do we get it ?
BTW good map mate

Author: kaya (istanbul, Turkey), 27-08-2021 14:39 Like
hello - Conquest of the Universe
i like this map good job.

gökhan (istanbul) writes:
05-10-2022 13:42

kaya naber - Conquest of the Universe

kaya gel beraber oynayalım

Author: Daniel, 26-07-2021 13:41 Like
A solution / hint please after the 3rd castle - Conquest of the Universe
After the 3rd castle, Lancelot Home, its look like i lost direction. Where should i go? Looks like i need 1 cristal dragon. I am playing the map 1.6, in HOTA. Thx

maygwan writes:
26-07-2021 19:49

try searching all the water - Conquest of the Universe

near gwain castle

Daniel writes:
27-07-2021 09:45

Arghhhh...events :))) - Conquest of the Universe

thx

Author: ra, 25-05-2021 19:46
found the arrows - Conquest of the Universe
I managed to pass the gate ;) The arrows where at the begging, I didn't know until i beat the dendriods.

Author: ra, 25-05-2021 00:14
found the arrows - Conquest of the Universe
I managed to pass the gate ;) The arrows where at the begging, I didn't know until i beat the dendriods.

maygwan writes:
25-05-2021 07:29

sounds like you are having fun - Conquest of the Universe

:)

ra writes:
25-05-2021 19:49

- Conquest of the Universe

Yes, thank you for you map. :) Let's see how long can I go until I I am stuck again. But in general I like harder levels than too easy ones, because I get bored.

maygwan writes:
25-05-2021 20:05

you wont get bored with this map - Conquest of the Universe

Just remember to check all the places as there r few hidden things

Author: ra, 24-05-2021 23:13
no arrows to pass a gate - Conquest of the Universe
I managed to beat the pirate after I restarted the game 2 or 3 times, but he fled from the battle and left me no artifact.I didn't confront him right away and in the meantime he collected some artifacts, like the arrows that needs to open a tower gate. So now I'm stuck... About the pirate hero,his magic resistance is so annoying, despite I had expert water and earth magic,it was hard because 3 consecutive times he escaped a blind spell. His morale and luck was also out of the charts.

Author: ra, 24-05-2021 20:49
the pirate is to strong - Conquest of the Universe
I played just for 2weeks because the pirate is to strong. I tried several time, restarted the map, no win. Maybe I miss something, but just 9 titans, 4 cavaliers and 12 fangarms are not enough to beat the pirate army. The spells don't help me at all, and the fact that pirate hero has so much morale and luck and hero stats are several times higher than mine is even more difficult. I played the map Conquest of Haven and Hell and I won, it wasn't so difficult...

Author: ra, 24-05-2021 18:39
the pirate is to strong - Conquest of the Universe
I played just for 2weeks because the pirate is to strong. I tried several time, restarted the map, no win. Maybe I miss something, but just 9 titans, 4 cavaliers and 12 fangarms are not enough to beat the pirate army. The spells don't help me at all, and the fact that pirate hero has so much morale and luck and hero stats are several times higher than mine is even more difficult. I played the map Conquest of Haven and Hell and I won, it wasn't so difficult...

Author: Shitty Map (France), 31-10-2020 13:59
Unplayable without Water Magic - Conquest of the Universe
I just got to the MinoGuard1.
How on EARTH can you make a MAP, where you don't HAVE to mandatory spells learned. I got to month 9, and realised I cant kill MinoGuard1, because I DONT have Expert Water Magic, I have Expert Air Magic instead. How on the fucking earth, can you make a map, where I cant kill a guard, because you give me a chance to not have X spell. That sucks.

Map sucks. Terrible design.

maygwan (D) writes:
01-11-2020 00:09

i beat map without water magic - Conquest of the Universe

Sorry to hear about your frustration but map is complete able without water magic it just requires
a different strategy.
Many people have finished a few versions of this map some have also done it
without water magic.

Author: NicolaiVN, 29-10-2020 01:14
Cant beat pirate week 2 - please help - Conquest of the Universe
Unplayable - Conquest of the Universe

Literally unplayable for me.
Theres no way i can beat the pirate in the first week?
What do you guys do?
If I try to blind, shit gets resisted. Ive tried with 9 titans, and horses and shit. I cant win the first battle in week 2, what do I do? I cant find any guide on YouTube, that is the correct version.

Please help.. Pirate is way to strong, played for 2 hours and still haven't beat him

kaya (istanbul, Turkey) writes:
27-08-2021 16:56

hi - Conquest of the Universe

kill ogres first with 3 titan get lvl up and then u can kill him easy

Author: Rusi (Warsaw, Poland), 10-08-2020 20:16
Adam - Conquest of the Universe
Hey! I have built quite a big army, but I can't find Adam. What is more-I can't build a grail structure in the pirate town. Maybe some hint?

Author: Matt (Россия), 04-07-2020 22:18
Challenging but rather boring - Conquest of the Universe
Hello, dear author. Thank you for that map. It is surely challenging and has some unique game mechanics and tactics that I haven't seen before, but after playing it for a week or so it starts to get kinda boring.

All those quests of bringing 100 ducks and so on and so on have no practical sense. Getting cyclopes or bears of ducks has zero challenge, it just takes a week or two to sail all the way a couple of times and when you do sail and give in the ducks, you suddenly need to bring something else and there you go again...

Also, not giving player the hat (I understand that it ruins the boat limit concept at the beginning) is too overwhelming. After learning summon boat spell why still no hat?

The most challenging thing in this map is Pirate1 hero. When this f**ker comes in on week2 he is waaay to hard to deal with due to random skills on your hero. You may have expert oil or not, you may have expert offense or not. My hero wasn't so good I guess, so I had to flee from this guy and he was the one who killed magic dragons and made his way to the second castle first (by the way he had the resources to complete the bears quest so I had to restart the whole thing).

I didn't finish it for the reasons I mentioned. It is a good map(7 I believe), tough I would recommend to get rid of some unnecessary stuff like going in sircles for 3 weeks until you reach a castle that you may leave only by going back to the boat you came at because you still have no "summon boat spell".

Author: Mrt96 (Romania), 01-07-2020 21:30 Like
How to beat Eve - Conquest of the Universe
How do you beat Eve? She has orb of inhibition and 9999 azure,fearie,crystal ,rust,etc. I watched on youtube some guy beat her with 40k nix warriors he got from the 2 Cove towns, but on my game AI recruited all before my attack...so I only have a max of 13k nix...

maygwan (D) writes:
02-07-2020 12:20

gorgons - Conquest of the Universe

You can amass gorgons to beat eve.

Mrt96 (Romania) writes:
25-07-2020 00:33

Can't beat Eve and Satan - Conquest of the Universe

You can't, I had like 31000 gorgons and couldn't do shit. Also you can't amass that much...don't want to end turn like a moron for another n months...the only solution I see is with nix warriors like Glenn did but like I said maybe he was lucky to get a cove with 30000 unrecruited nix + another one with 10000 nix, maybe it was a different version of the map.
I checked in the map eidtor and the event adds for that particular cove that gave Glen 30000 nix => approx 5000 nix warriors each 28 days (after the first 200 days/7 months). So when he conquered the town the AI had 6 months of units that were not recruited...that 9;s bullshit. When I took that town the AI had 50000 nix, 50000 haspids and so on defending the castle...so he recruited all. I tried conqering it earlier (almost same month as Glenn) same ressult, AI had all units recruited. I wasted a lot of time with this and I'm sorry to say but it's not that well thought...it's pure gamble / luck on some fights....

Author: Mrt96 (Romania), 26-06-2020 01:52 Like
Can't beat Hades - Conquest of the Universe
I don't know how to beat Hades. I also made the mistake to continue with Merlin instead of upgrading Gwain and it's harder without high level Gwain. Tried all and can't beat Hades on cursed ground with 4900 archangels, 25000 vampire lords.....Maybe I should bring whole army but I will lose a lot. What's the trick to beat him? Thx

maygwan (D) writes:
26-06-2020 05:27

gwain - Conquest of the Universe

you need gwain to beat him pretty much

Author: BloodSucker (Lisboa Portugal), 25-06-2020 14:06
Update - Conquest of the Universe
Is the update to this map coming out soon or what? It has been weeks since it was announced...

maygwan (D) writes:
26-06-2020 05:26

the ult edit is the update - Conquest of the Universe

It is released

BloodSucker (Lisboa Portugal) writes:
27-06-2020 19:24

Ops - Conquest of the Universe

Sorry, my bad. I was feeling you had abandoned the project but there was no need to be rude anyway.

maygwan (D) writes:
27-06-2020 20:20

nope lol - Conquest of the Universe

Finished it and walking dead but both do need fixes to increase their difficulty at some pt in the future.

Author: Mrt96 (Romania), 13-06-2020 03:12 Like
annoying map - Conquest of the Universe
Most annoying mai I played. In the start you load n times so you don't lose units in the second week fight (pure luck on morale, magic resitance, and so om). You will load and reload till you get the correct "planet alignment". Spent 3 hours on first 4 weeks trying diff strategies...it' ;s frustrating. I also checked videos of the map and it seems all encounter the same problems...

maygwan (D) writes:
13-06-2020 07:38

These kind of maps are not for everyone - Conquest of the Universe

Thanx for giving it a try anyway.

Mrt96 (Romania) writes:
13-06-2020 17:16

annoying map - Conquest of the Universe

I truly wanted to like it but there are so many things that resolve only on pure luck. Example you take the gloves 2500 trolls attack, you can win in the first try or in the tenth because maybe they get morale...and this is the whole game, at the start of the map you need to conserve troops and you will try again and again, reload and repeat cuz that was not the predestined path (ex: you've put the centaur axe on robin and surprise you need the artefact to move forward but you've sent robin in a different direction; you MUST accept archery in the beginning otherwise it will be almost impossible to beat first enemy hero, defeat first trolls on second town cuz there is a quest quard in the next area and so on). The main idea is that I know you've put a lot of work into this and I appreciate this but it's frustrating to follow only one path otherwise you need to reload or waste additional time. I still played it but I was swearing like 90% of the time...It's a sado-maso map:))))

maygwan (D) writes:
14-06-2020 07:30

best not to continue - Conquest of the Universe

If you were getting that frustrated at the start its probably best you do not continue in map. it gets a lot worse and a lot harder and will just make u feel worse. Also i do not want to be the one who makes you go bald.

Author: Alex (Romania), 06-06-2020 11:52
Adam gone - Conquest of the Universe
Adam is gone when I reach his area and
cannot open the guard.. Check replay and AI dismisses him in early month 2 at some golem dwelling.

maygwan (D) writes:
06-06-2020 12:52

adam does not move - Conquest of the Universe

You may have the real old version of the map it was fixed a couple times. I do have the new version full 1.6 coming soon once i have completed testing it myself it is completely a new map.

06-06-2020 21:05

Dismiss? - Conquest of the Universe

AI can't dismiss heroes, what happens is he is too powerful, so army strength becomes negative. It was happening the same with Lizard Boy a few versions ago.

Alex (Romania) writes:
08-06-2020 12:54

Adam gone - Conquest of the Universe

he is gone at a experimental workshop, I dunno maybe his whole AI value is too high that it gets negative and loses there.. but then The Shocker and The Thing both wih 80K haspids and rest of Cove units don't seem to have this issue.

09-06-2020 12:43

Shocker and The Thing - Conquest of the Universe

Maybe they are so powerful they spin the well all the way back to positive again. I know that can also happen.

Author: BloodSucker (Lisboa Portugal), 03-06-2020 12:39
Negative Primary Skills - Conquest of the Universe
I said somewhere that the level 1 bosses could get negative primary skills but that isn't true with the last version. I made a test and they are now capped, as the levels.
I'm not sure if you knew this and since at least in a previous version you were expecting one AI hero to lose it might be important.

maygwan (D) writes:
03-06-2020 15:31

good to know - Conquest of the Universe

It does not change anything in this version and hopefully will not effect the final version i have just not had time to finish it yet busy with other stuff. i have started a test and will play thru it at some point but it does take a while.

Author: Z (BG), 31-05-2020 07:19
disappointing - Conquest of the Universe
Pirate kills one pack of chaos hydra afterwards I cant get past quest guard even after beating the other stack.

maygwan (D) writes:
31-05-2020 20:07

kill the pirate - Conquest of the Universe

before he kills the hydras?.

Author: Robertfen, 23-05-2020 01:25
Played it with Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Conquest of the Universe
Can not generate Cloak of the Undead King due to lack of Amulet of the Undertaker. Had to kill using the hard way. Finally obtained 23,000 AA and 10000 Titan and 50000 cow to kill the god.

Problem:
1. The experience level is limited to 74 and thus cannot claim some rewards which require 75 levels
2. The AI somehow got stuck for no reasons. Had to reach and kill them.

maygwan (D) writes:
23-05-2020 05:58

glad u finished it few questions - Conquest of the Universe

Did u use alter of sacrifice to gain levels and also where did ai get stuck thanx

maygwan (D) writes:
23-05-2020 06:00

also - Conquest of the Universe

Did you release the big bang and species?.

27-05-2020 18:12

Grail - Conquest of the Universe

Where can I build the Grail? Don't tell is on that town with out it behind the last border guard.

maygwan (D) writes:
28-05-2020 10:52

try pirate town after u unlock - Conquest of the Universe

after beating psychic god

28-05-2020 13:24

Pirate town - Conquest of the Universe

thanks

Author: maygwan (Stourbridge), 22-05-2020 23:27
Map is completeable - Conquest of the Universe
So far i have had 4 people who completed it so just heads up.
1-You need to buff up gwain to beat Boragus. 2-Gorgons vs Mutare.

23-05-2020 01:31

version - Conquest of the Universe

Please, I need a clarification. Are you talking about the version I'm playing right now or did you uploaded a new one? Cause today I feel in restarting mode...

maygwan (Stourbridge) writes:
23-05-2020 05:54

THIS VERSION - Conquest of the Universe

YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS VERSION but a better version is coming soon but for those that already started this version it is completeable.

23-05-2020 09:54

version - Conquest of the Universe

Thanks, it was what I had understood but wasn't totally sure. Good news then.

Author: maygwan (Stourbridge), 21-05-2020 07:09
also - Conquest of the Universe
i have couple people playing my new map THE WALKING DEAD and so far some very good and positive feedback so i am looking forward to releasing that in the coming weeks.

Author: maygwan (Stourbridge), 21-05-2020 07:06
adam - Conquest of the Universe
i must have read your mind lol most the problems you mentioned are fully addressed in the new 1.6 version and im not talking bout the version uploaded here but the finished one i have and a couple folk are testing it if you want to see it give me email and ill forward the new complete edition and you will see what i mean by new map completely with 150 quests added and 100 plus events 6 more bosses and new endings and complete new layout fixing most if not all problems people have suggested.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-76 |

Conquest of the Universe walkthrough

Additional Info: Many large battles vs what may seem impossible odds but with the
right skills and strategies it can be done.

Map testers:

Maygwan-Tested and completed
552 archangel with grail
492 archangel without grail

Please play map on 200% difficulty.

Additions to the map--
New and reworked with many new events and quests over 12 more new and challenging bosses and new upgraded and reworked original bosses offering new and different strategies.
New story and endings and new map layout giving you a completely new experience.
New underground with additional events,quests and bosses offering more challenging strategy.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy