Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Paragon eng - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Paragon eng - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Paragon eng - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Paragon eng

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

At the turn of the millennium, many forces set in motion. Wars and infighting erupt, dragons and magicians weave intrigues, ancient prophecies are about to come true. Events are coming that will change the heart of the world forever.

Added: 03-08-2020

Heroes 3 maps: Mountain Pass | Echo Isles | Death in Tatalia | Sky Tower

Author: Mark, 16-11-2023 20:34 Like
Amazing story map! - Paragon eng
I played this map 5 years ago version (rus). I had a lot of fun! Amazing story map! Thanks to the author.
PS. I don’t know the quality of the translation, I hope it’s good :)

Author: Ken (Canada), 22-11-2022 04:30
Game ended month 3 week 2 day 7 - Paragon eng
On the enemy's turn a popup said "Your enemy has obtained the Sphere of Permanence, and can claim victory." Game Over. Huh? In the editor I see that item behind a quest gate needing 15,000 Mercury to open. Am I supposed to finish the map that fast?

EfimKR writes:
22-11-2022 09:59

Title - Paragon eng

Defeat occurs if by the middle of the third month you do not beat Cyril from the Reds. This is warned in direct text exactly two months earlier. You have to kill red or capture the Cyrill @ 3-2-7. This is the first and last deadline of the map.

And other FAQ

Q: On which version of "Heroes" to play the card?
A: The map was created for soD or full collection of the latest version. HD mod is highly recommended for a comfortable game. On WoG/HotA, the map is likely to be impassable or unplayable at all

Q: What skills to take the main character?
A: Wisdom and logistics are given initially, the magic of earth and water is absolutely essential, finding a path, attack and shooting highly recommended. In the last slot you can take: protection, tactics, intelligence, magic of air or fire. The magic of fire is not available at maximum difficulty.

Q: How to get to Cyril?
A: It is necessary to release from prison in the middle of the lands of the purple hero Aelwynne, open with her the quest tower behind the guild of mercenaries, give the main character a book of water magic and walk on the water to the source of the mana. Remaining in the territory of purple heroes can attack someone and retreat, quit and redeem, or return on foot.

Q: Took Cyril, killed Thorold, fought back from dove-colored, where to go next?
A: Next - in a dungeon on an island in the [111;38;0]

Q: I can't beat Hero X, I don't meet the deadlines. Why, what to do?
A: Perhaps your level of Heroes is simply not high enough for this card. It is really very complex, it was recognized even by very experienced players.

Q: Where do you get a hero to train snipers?
A: You need to defeat a green hero named Alwyn, and then find him in the tavern.

Q: I couldn't find/lost one of the archmags scattered on the map. Will I be able to get on the Ice Blade now?
A: Yes, the alternative is to give away 500 sulfur, mercury, crystals and gems.

Q: How to get to The Ghashrashore without giving the archangels a mission to the guardian?
A: You need to "shut up" all the exits from the blue teleport by their heroes. Then the main character will be able to pass through the entrance portal, not going anywhere. In this case, you, in addition to Jorge will have to fight with Ghashra.

Q: I let out The Archimag and he left the portal with an enlarged army, so conceived?
A: No, it's some very strange bug. It is treated by a save reboot.

Q: Won/let Archmaga leave, Gray left the world, I do not know where to go next.
A: Then you need to go to the Diamond Spire, a dungeon just north of the city of Dracaros.

Q: I can't find the Diplomat's ring to go any further.
A: The ring at the sorcerers near The Imaginarium.

Q: What to take the main character to The Seroscal?
A: Exactly what Ereianna says: the strongest army and the strongest artifacts. The latter include: Alliance of Angels or its available parts, books of magic, levitation boots, spheres of vulnerability and prohibition, artifacts on speed, artifacts to maximize attack.

Q: Is it possible to break the Incinerator on the Seroscal.
A: Having hoarded an army for a couple of years - perhaps. Only the map in this case will become impassable.

Q: After passing through the portal on Seroscal all over the map come out orange knights of death, which can cope only the main character. What to do?
A: So conceived, you need to go further, and you get a hero (heroes) who can defeat the enemy.

Q: The enemy again finds the Sphere of Permanence. Now what's wrong?
A: Defeat occurs if you lose Wael (Gunnar) or Eranakus.

Q: Broke the Incinerator, visited the blue tent, it seems to end, but the card is not won. What else?
A: The Permanence sphere lies behind the blue gate next to the Diamond Spire.

Author: Bohdan (Ukraine), 23-06-2022 04:33
Very annoying map - Paragon eng
The map is too long and too complicated. You constantly have to replay, it’s not clear how to complete quests, especially when it comes to “Bring a hero that you have already killed or you need to kill according to the plot” or get to a completely different part of the world after the book of earth magic was taken from you and you no longer can move around the world. Not to mention the relationships between Mograine and Wael, it is not clear which artifacts should be given to whom, and who should go where later. In general, the battles are interesting, but the progression through the map is so annoying with its complexity that every now and then you want to abandon it because you spend a lot of precious time figuring out where to go and how to go, sitting over the map editor wasting time instead of playing the game. The author has done too much puzzles around quests and secret passages so that it becomes annoying. I don't want to spend half of my life figuring out these quests, that's too much concentration on puzzles instead of the game itself.

Author: joao (Portugal), 06-06-2022 00:37
bug - Paragon eng
To be more precise, im stuck here. i use water walk, but cant go to the other side of magic fountain, i try to select it, but i cant. anyway, when i lose to the oponent, trying to stand there still on boat, the oponent using my tome of water magic and water walk, can go to the barbarian lands. its just me the only one who cant.....
bug - Paragon eng

EfimKR (Ukraine) writes:
06-06-2022 11:18

Title - Paragon eng

It's strange. The fountan has two cell to visit it. Do you try to visit left cell of the fountain?

joao (Portugal) writes:
06-06-2022 14:04

paragon bug? - Paragon eng

Yup, i tried. I see that on map editor, aprently it has 2 spots that can be used, but i just simply cant acess them on game. Maybe, it´s because im playing on HOTA, the fact is that it cant be done...

FunBun (Netherlands) writes:
24-06-2022 13:12

Henk - Paragon eng

Maybe a bit late, but it is exactly because of HotA that you can't. HotA makes sure you can't 'cheat' with fly or water walk and you need to land on solid ground before visiting some object. I had the same problem but just restarted with a change in the map editor of adding one square with a hole on it (so you still have to use water walk as per story line)

Author: joao (Portugal), 05-06-2022 15:44
Map error? - Paragon eng
Im stuck, there´s nothing i can do to move forward. i just cant go anywere, since it requires me to go to red master tent and it needs a red and green tents to open the doors to get to red master tent. I don´t know if its because im playing this on OTA, but this is extremely frustrating....
Map error? - Paragon eng

Author: gill (Bulgaria), 01-06-2022 14:50
Kemaster tent and border gate issues - Paragon eng
Some of the keymaster tents and border gates are visual to me like rocks or bushes. Is it in purpose, or it is some interface problem?
Kemaster tent and border gate issues - Paragon eng

gill (Bulgaria) writes:
01-06-2022 14:53

pic - Paragon eng

Here is the better quality of the pic

pic - Paragon eng

Valery writes:
01-06-2022 22:41

+ - Paragon eng

it is normal, the mapamker used special tools to change some graphics. Keep hovering your mouse over terrain, there are other surprises as well.

FunBun (Netherlands) writes:
27-06-2022 01:17

Tools - Paragon eng

Any idea what he used? I know the WoG editor had those features but those maps are then restricted to the WoG version of HoMM 3 only, whereas this map is playable in HotA also (at least technically)

gill (Bulgaria) writes:
19-07-2022 13:18

pic - Paragon eng

Here is the better quality of the pic

pic - Paragon eng

Author: akai (viet nam), 14-01-2022 05:45
aaa - Paragon eng
tks

Author: Tomasz (Rotterdam), 25-08-2021 23:41 Like
Archiwum X - Paragon eng
very good map

Author: alibool (Shanghai, China), 21-06-2021 07:21
Best map I have ever played - Paragon eng
Many many thanks for author(s) for creating such a wonderful map, look forward to more maps likes this, BTW, how can we donate for supporting the author(s)?

EfimKR (Ukraine) writes:
21-06-2021 11:42

Paragon - Paragon eng

You can get this info on map's group https://vk.com/paragon_homm3
Also you can wait for next version map. But it will not be soon.

Author: Jonathan Folkesson (Sverige), 30-05-2021 20:03
asd - Paragon eng
how to get black orb and get to brown keymaster?

Author: gogu (Bucharest), 13-04-2021 13:45
Funny map - Paragon eng
In second week i release the hero Invis.he has the sphere of permanence.Next day the game grants me victory...so funyy)

Author: gogu (Bucharest), 12-04-2021 23:38
Funny map - Paragon eng
In second week i release the hero Invis.he has the sphere of permanence.Next day the game grants me victory...so funyy)

Author: gogu (Bucharest), 12-04-2021 19:21
Funny map - Paragon eng

Author: Aavernox (Lithuania), 12-03-2021 22:02
Can't get through roughlands - Paragon eng
How am I supposed to move further, when I have to walk through water pathway from roughlands to grasslands, and water walking magic is not appearing even when I have expert water magic, expert wisdom, tome of water magic and admiral's hat? I know that this spell is disabled on map editor, but streamers that I've watched had the spell on the same version of the map. How to progress in the map ? Completely lost...
I played this map few years ago, it was wonderful. But on 2.0 I'm really stuck.
Can't get through roughlands - Paragon eng

Valery writes:
12-03-2021 23:17

+ - Paragon eng

Looks like you play this map on Hota. It is for SoD, did you read description?

Aavernox (Lithuania) writes:
13-03-2021 00:51

Well.. - Paragon eng

Yeah, I mean I didn't think it will be that way. I played this map on HotA before and everything was fine, but 2.0 is something different. Thought this won't change much..

Valery writes:
13-03-2021 11:07

+ - Paragon eng

Its not map's fault. The author specified SoD. Hota has many incompatibilities with SoD, especially the absence of banned spells when you wear tomes.

Author: Ngon Com (Vietnam), 24-01-2021 10:14
Great map! - Paragon eng
Each match is challenge because enemy very strong and immune with blind (they have Pendant of Second Sight), so it's hard for you when kill them and resurrection. Here is my tips:

- First: remember that you have to kill the Reds before month 3 week 3 day 1 or they will claim Sphere of Permanence, game over!

- Second: some quest gate have a hidden path, so find them before exchange creatures for open gate.

- Third: Armageddon's Blade very important for you when kill Nathaniel (nearly the last of game) because him has Armageddon's Blade and have 99 points spell power, so wihout Armageddon's Blade you can kill him but can't resurrect your creatures. So remember that don't exchange your Armageddon's Blade with 12 spell poins power in the quest.

Thank author for your wonderful map, and thank EfimKR (from Ukraine) for your reminder!

EfimKR (Ukraine) writes:
24-01-2021 13:06

Yes, it's great! - Paragon eng

The story that the card tells us is exciting, but machine translation can not transfer it completely. Also every fight is good about its own.

What about the tips.
1. You received a message:
Finally came the answer from the usurper. Mograine had a great deal of trouble to calm the tremor in his hands as he unwrapped the scroll. The gonza who delivered it was clearly aware of the contents of the message and therefore smirked vilely. "As long as I can remember, you have not been patient or prudent. Back when I taught you tactics and strategies, attack was preferable to protection. But now you should think about it, because the throne of the Empire is mine. Every day under my banners become new warriors, apostates like your brother and mercenary Haas just do not take into account. Come to the House of Lords in two months, swear allegiance, and I will not only spare your life, but I will also leave the ruler of Stonehelm. If you do not stop the senseless struggle, you will be overwhelmed by the power of all the lords of the Empire, which will unite under my leadership!" Mograine crumpled the message and threw it into the fire. He had two months to retake Cyril, the empire's capital, at Fordragon.

This mean you should take Viril from red before 331, but almost nobody reads messages =)

2. About archangels and gate there is explanatory message, but machine translation may broke its sens.

3. You can get trwo Armageddon's Blade - one in seer's hut and other you can get from Wizard near Nexus. But second is available if you allow Naerod to leave. Sometimes there is a bug with overflow number value (Naerod dies on a hidden event with big army). And then this quest brunch breaks. Also you get Naerod with about 100k archmages as enemy =)

Also in the and of game (near darkk blue keymaster) you can write several messages (when you visit bonfire) about what happened in the world later. And theese messages depends from your actions.

12-03-2021 18:09

Water walking - Paragon eng

How am I supposed to move further, when I have to walk through water pathway from roughlands to grasslands, and water walking magic is not appearing even when I have expert water magic, expert wisdom, tome of water magic and admiral's hat? I know that this spell is disabled on map editor, but streamers that I've watched had the spell on the same version of the map. How to progress in the map ? Completely lost...

Water walking - Paragon eng

12-03-2021 22:06

Whoops - Paragon eng

Sorry, posted in a wrong section

Author: Fzz (Hong Kong), 18-01-2021 17:40
Truely GREAT map - Paragon eng
Finanally finished the map with the help of Youtube walkthrough. It draw my attention for being one of the most famous map in Russian community. The english auto translation is not that bad, i was able to understand the story.

It's a TOP class map for its complexity - story, map design, battles. The Russian designer did a fantastic job for managing such complexity. But the extreme difficulty makes the map quite frustrating. Many many insane battles requires luck, skills, and countless reloads. The path/quest searching is also very painful even with the help of the map-editor. Needs at least 100 hours to finish. But after all, it's a great great map which deserves higher much popularity.

Author: Ngon Com, 07-01-2021 09:44
Game Over! - Paragon eng
At month 3 week 3 day 1, enemy claim Sphere of Permanence and victory, game over!

EfimKR (Ukraine) writes:
07-01-2021 14:41

Second - Paragon eng

This is the most frequently asked question. Because people dos't read texts in game.

Q: In the third month, red picks up the Permanence Sphere and the game ends. What to do?
A: Defeat occurs if by the middle of the third month you do not beat Cyril from the Reds. This is warned in direct text exactly two months earlier.

Rest of FAQ is written below in this conversation.

Ngon Com writes:
12-01-2021 09:27

Thank you! - Paragon eng

Thank you for your reminder, yes I don't read text in game.

Now I will replay this map!

CragHack (NL) writes:
29-10-2022 06:09

I usually read the text - Paragon eng

However, for this map the text is too excessive, badly edited with horrible layout (no paragraphs), and the English is poor.

Author: Fzz (Hong Kong), 01-01-2021 09:26
Where to find the Ambassador's Sash? - Paragon eng
To pass quest requires 3 Diplomat related items, i have collected the other two, but i cant find the Ambassodor's Sash. Anyone can help, please!

Fzz (Hong Kong) writes:
01-01-2021 12:35

After searching for 2 hours, i finally found it! - Paragon eng

On the upper left side of the Fortress town Ghashrashor, there is a Quest Guard and an Angel, the angel will join you together with the Ambassador's Sash. Phew, actually prior to that i even tried to look it up in the map editor, but it the map design was really tricky...

Author: Fzz (Hong Kong), 29-12-2020 15:07
Lost a Arch Devil in early stage, is it over? - Paragon eng
In early stage of the game (in the 1st month), i got one Arch Devil, but i lost it in a battle. In this from, i read that later there is a quest that requires 8 Arch Devils. Does it mean i wont be able to finish the map, is it "Game Over" for me? Now, im in month 4, gosh, hope not!

EfimKR (Ukraine) writes:
29-12-2020 15:43

Archdevil - Paragon eng

You can find Archdevil or Devil (and upgrade it) in refugee camp.
Also you can use Artmoney to add Archdevil at least.

Fzz (Hong Kong) writes:
29-12-2020 17:30

Thanks man, feeling much better now :D - Paragon eng

Thanks

Author: myth7676 (Romania), 14-12-2020 13:15 Like
blue keymaster tent - Paragon eng
Hi,

I passed the quest guard at 141, 76 and I need the blue keymaster tent. What am I missing?

Thx

EfimKR (Vitaly Efimov) (Ukrain) writes:
15-12-2020 00:45

blue keymaster tent - Paragon eng

Hi! I don't understand what problem do you have.
Blue keymaster tent is near Alondo city, there is Olvin in this city.
Dark blue keymaster is available after final batle.

Author: myth7676 (Romania), 07-12-2020 16:15 Like
stoic watchman and emblem of cognizance - Paragon eng
can you please tell me where stoic watchman and emblem of cognizance are?

EfimKR (Ukraine) writes:
08-12-2020 10:16

Paragon - Paragon eng

Ahmeid, the King of Dwarfs has Stoic watchman. He is in Palace-in-mountain
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=pJBUnirT jag

Targron, the King of Golden Dragon has Emblem of Cognizance. He is in Golden palace.
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=S93W6pta QV8

Before attack them you should check that you have enough free space in backpack. Else if your backpack will be full you don't get this arts.

I would recommend you to use HD mod for HOMM III. Also SoD_SP plugin will be useful.

myth7676 (Romania) writes:
08-12-2020 11:57

thanks - Paragon eng

thanks a lot

Author: myth7676 (Romania), 07-12-2020 16:11 Like
stoic watchman and emblem of cognizance - Paragon eng
can you please tell me where stoic watchman and emblem of cognizance are?

Author: Valery, 06-10-2020 03:28 Like
Bug? - Paragon eng
I had a strange issue in the actual game, the barbarian with skull helmet vanished before I could get to him, possibly killed by other AI? But then the skull helmet is nowhere to be found, the rib cage too. While I had them both in previous game.

So I am middle game, killed Targron then Archarim but no armor of death.
Hopefully I always play with my Trainer activated so I ended by adding those two missing artifacts. Yet some strange issue as in first two runs I got them by this stage. Where was the rib cage?

Valery writes:
06-10-2020 03:55

+ - Paragon eng

Ok I checked save by save and he stepped on a water wheel day 100, didn't move until day 115, I killed him day 116 and he had only recanter cloak, no other artifact, all from start were gone.

Valery writes:
06-10-2020 04:00

+ - Paragon eng

after battle

+ - Paragon eng

Author: Rince (Russia), 04-10-2020 17:00 Like
Thank you - Paragon eng
> Absolutely fantastic map, unique in its features
Thank you, such a praise from you is truly an honor.
> but also very frustrating, I spent more hours searching path in the editor than actual playing.
Interesting, I used to think that my map requires way less pixelhunting than some others.

>One question : at one point, a quest asks 8 arch devils to pass but there are only 7 on the map. I searched all quests, prisons and events, can't find any who gives the last archdevil.
I guess the last devil is at Seer's hut at 130:8:0

>is there any forum where this map is being discussed?
There are several but all of them are Russian, obviously. For instance, the map is discussed here: https://heroesportal .net/maps/view/3480

Author: Valery, 03-10-2020 17:48 Like
genial - Paragon eng
Stunning map, but don't play if you don' have at least 100 hours free, from which 30 you will spend looking into the editor and removing bushes to see what's behind.

Author: Valery, 03-10-2020 17:46 Like
+ - Paragon eng
Absolutely fantastic map, unique in its features, but also very frustrating, I spent more hours searching path in the editor than actual playing.
One question : at one point, a quest asks 8 arch devils to pass but there are only 7 on the map. I searched all quests, prisons and events, can't find any who gives the last archdevil.
is there any forum where this map is being discussed?

Author: EfimKR (Vitaly Efimov) (Ukrain), 30-08-2020 11:36
Paragon - Paragon eng
This is machine translation (by Google Translator) from russian. And there are strange sentence in text. It is sad, but true =(
Main bad translation is that the same city may has different names (I don't know why, it's denend of translation service). For example Viril may has name Cyril and etc. And you should guess sometimes.
I made translation utility to translate Xiedu to Russian (now I know about "blasphemy" ;). Also I think that Paragon is great, and I translate it for us.
Good luck!

Valery writes:
03-10-2020 17:53

+ - Paragon eng

Hi,

is there any forum where this map is being discussed? I am stuck at finding the 8 archdevils, only 7 so far and none on the map.

EfimKR (Vitaly Efimov) (Ukrain) writes:
03-10-2020 21:02

* - Paragon eng

Hi. There is one https://forum.heroes world.ru/showthread. php?t=12902 , but on Russian.
Also you can use map editor to find devils: open map in editor - click on tower select (or other object) - right click - find - and select arhdevil.

Valery writes:
03-10-2020 21:59

+ - Paragon eng

I know how to search :)

I missed the quest which gave one devil to Octavia, that was the answer, found it now, thanks

Valery writes:
06-10-2020 19:55

+ - Paragon eng

Need tips on how to kill Tempestus. Forggetfulness, then I kill all his angels and pheonix, but then he always casts clone on his 2000 titans and those kill one hit all my angels. Then is the end.

Author: Dalian Micu (Romania), 22-08-2020 16:36 Like
Enemy found the artifact, game over 3 mounth - Paragon eng
After 3 mounth the enemy found the artifact and the game is over.
I have arleary discover only 10% of map and the game is over.
Better kill all enemy, not find the artifact.
many thanks

EfimKR writes:
22-08-2020 17:41

Title - Paragon eng

Q: In the third month, red picks up the Permanence Sphere and the game ends. What to do?
A: Defeat occurs if by the middle of the third month you do not beat Cyril from the Reds. This is warned in direct text exactly two months earlier.

And other FAQ

Q: On which version of "Heroes" to play the card?
A: The map was created for soD or full collection of the latest version. HD mod is highly recommended for a comfortable game. On WoG/HotA, the map is likely to be impassable or unplayable at all

Q: What skills to take the main character?
A: Wisdom and logistics are given initially, the magic of earth and water is absolutely essential, finding a path, attack and shooting highly recommended. In the last slot you can take: protection, tactics, intelligence, magic of air or fire. The magic of fire is not available at maximum difficulty.

Q: How to get to Cyril?
A: It is necessary to release from prison in the middle of the lands of the purple hero Aelwynne, open with her the quest tower behind the guild of mercenaries, give the main character a book of water magic and walk on the water to the source of the mana. Remaining in the territory of purple heroes can attack someone and retreat, quit and redeem, or return on foot.

Q: Took Cyril, killed Thorold, fought back from dove-colored, where to go next?
A: Next - in a dungeon on an island in the [111;38;0]

Q: I can't beat Hero X, I don't meet the deadlines. Why, what to do?
A: Perhaps your level of Heroes is simply not high enough for this card. It is really very complex, it was recognized even by very experienced players.

Q: Where do you get a hero to train snipers?
A: You need to defeat a green hero named Alwyn, and then find him in the tavern.

Q: I couldn't find/lost one of the archmags scattered on the map. Will I be able to get on the Ice Blade now?
A: Yes, the alternative is to give away 500 sulfur, mercury, crystals and gems.

Q: How to get to The Ghashrashore without giving the archangels a mission to the guardian?
A: You need to "shut up" all the exits from the blue teleport by their heroes. Then the main character will be able to pass through the entrance portal, not going anywhere. In this case, you, in addition to Jorge will have to fight with Ghashra.

Q: I let out The Archimag and he left the portal with an enlarged army, so conceived?
A: No, it's some very strange bug. It is treated by a save reboot.

Q: Won/let Archmaga leave, Gray left the world, I do not know where to go next.
A: Then you need to go to the Diamond Spire, a dungeon just north of the city of Dracaros.

Q: I can't find the Diplomat's ring to go any further.
A: The ring at the sorcerers near The Imaginarium.

Q: What to take the main character to The Seroscal?
A: Exactly what Ereianna says: the strongest army and the strongest artifacts. The latter include: Alliance of Angels or its available parts, books of magic, levitation boots, spheres of vulnerability and prohibition, artifacts on speed, artifacts to maximize attack.

Q: Is it possible to break the Incinerator on the Seroscal.
A: Having hoarded an army for a couple of years - perhaps. Only the map in this case will become impassable.

Q: After passing through the portal on Seroscal all over the map come out orange knights of death, which can cope only the main character. What to do?
A: So conceived, you need to go further, and you get a hero (heroes) who can defeat the enemy.

Q: The enemy again finds the Sphere of Permanence. Now what's wrong?
A: Defeat occurs if you lose Wael (Gunnar) or Eranakus.

Q: Broke the Incinerator, visited the blue tent, it seems to end, but the card is not won. What else?
A: The Permanence sphere lies behind the blue gate next to the Diamond Spire.

Lucifeal (Russia) writes:
27-08-2020 13:23

Defeat at month 3. - Paragon eng

You have to kill red or capture the Cyrill @ 3-2-7. This is the first and last deadline of the map.

Lucifeal (Russia) writes:
27-08-2020 13:39

Defeat at month 3. - Paragon eng

Sorry, guys, Virill, not the Cyrill :)

Giang vu (Vietnam) writes:
01-04-2022 15:02

Mr - Paragon eng

I stucked after conquering Iceblade. I couldnt reach to Naerod. The quest guard require to defeat enchanter in far east, but I coulndt reach that enchanter either.

Author: Rince (Russia), 12-08-2020 07:25
From the author - Paragon eng
I am the author of the original map. In Russian community Paragon is highly praised for its story among other things and I'm afraid that auto-translation doesn't make this map justice. I hope you'd enjoy it nonetheless.

Valery writes:
04-10-2020 18:57

+ - Paragon eng

Thanks I already read all comments there using page translator, all fine.
Can't imagine how many hours you put into designing this map, it has same beauty as Kispalko's maps (tew1/2) but also the difficulty of hardest maps.
I am in my 3rd run of the map, the first two I wasn't happy about speed, I spent too long exploring and figuring what to do.
paragon 3 soon?

Rince (Russia) writes:
04-10-2020 19:21

Paragon 3.0 - Paragon eng

>paragon 3 soon?

Oh, this question has become a meme in Russian HoMM3 community.
To be clear, Paragon 3.0 is not a sequel but basically an overhaul or a remake of the same map.
It uses many features of Unleashed Map Editor and SoD SP plugin. Moreover, the new version is supposed to be much harder. Like Xiedu-hard. Though with less punishing timings and many tips and directions for the player. I perfectly understand that this type of gameplay is not to everyone's taste but this is I really want to achieve.

Valery writes:
04-10-2020 20:03

+ - Paragon eng

Oh I have no problems with different types of maps, more the better. What I like in this map is the mixture of some very fine tuned battles and details with the epic aspect, big armies roaming around, story, relics and such.
Then of course the obvious flaws of Heroes, as every hero with thousands of dragons being very vulnerable at serpent flies/breath (took Locromor early with 2 scouts and hit and run 8 times), but that's part of the fun.

KarloB1990 (Poland) writes:
12-12-2020 05:53

Paragon -HotA - Paragon eng

I have a question (I don't know, did you already gave an answer to it, if yes then I'm sorry,but I would be grateful for your reply).
Is there a version of your map that is compatible with the Horn of tha Abyss mod? And if not did you ever tought about preparing a map version for it?

13-03-2021 11:00

Agreed - Paragon eng

Yes, Im also looking forward to this.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy