Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Les Miserables - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Les Miserables - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Les Miserables - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Les Miserables

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Will you join in our crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me? Somewhere beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see? Do you hear the people sing? Say, do you hear the distant drums? It is the future that they bring when tomorrow comes! Tomorrow comes!

Added: 25-09-2020

Heroes 3 maps: Gelu's Legacy | Seven Circles | Underdogs | War in Middle-earth

Author: Derakusa (Tallinn, Estonia), 02-01-2022 18:35 Like
Pretty nice - Les Miserables
Hey man!

I was playing this map with my girlfriend and because of she is from Asia too, we were really impressed that more people from Asia actually enjoy this game. :)

About the map itself:

Positives:
1. Very good drawing and historic research! For example a volcano exactly where Pompeii is. Mountains and desertlands all in the right spots, historic tavern heroes etc.
2. Also I enjoyed the freestyle that map didn't limit where you can go. If I wanted to take a boat from France to England, we can do it without breaking the gate.
3. AI was fairly strong/ok. For me it was too easy since I have played this game too much, but for my gf she really enjoyed the level of the AI. I think all things combined, it was pretty ok, especially that Russia got strong.
Negatives:
1. The gate guard of 3 azure dragons is a little bit much to be ever using them. At the time I was strong enough to beat them, I had already conqured Europe and sailed to America to help out my gf. Also one gate in the top Canada to Alaska you can go around it without fighting it.
2. There are some OP heroes to start with. I started with Gelu in France and as an experienced player, killed all AI-s around me with Hero chaining and stuff. Same with Drakon, luckily AI in Russia got this one, but didn't really use him correctly.
3. Mixing armies - My gf had a problem where she started in New York and wanted to play Rampart. However after taking 2 stronghold towns around her, it is much better to play with Stronghold army instead to get the double growth. It was confusing for her as well since she also got some dwellings with pit fiends.
4. I could see the places for some towns with the roads, but there was no ne in there like in the Sahara desert and in Americas.

I see that there are more negative things listed than positive ones, however the positive ones outweigh them by a huge margin. They are the major factors that I am looking in a good game so a very good job with this map and let's see if we can have more maps like this! Thanks :)

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 27-04-2021 20:47
pop corn - Les Miserables
as good as eating pop corn.
this map must be the most duplicated map in the game history,i can recognize the deth ground in front of the capitals.
never bad for a blitz,very good to make new fans of the game.
something realy different i liked here? at last a map with reasonably low quantity of artifacts.

Author: Ciceron (spain), 18-10-2020 21:07
Les miserables - Les Miserables
Great design, Finished imposible in 5/2/2.
8 vs 8 the difficulty is low.
Perhaps a single powerfull faction (pc) with a boss made this map funnier.
Thx for the effort.

Author: Haoran Zheng (Taipei,Taiwan), 25-09-2020 14:37
As for map War and peace in the future - Les Miserables
Mini map preview.

Author: Haoran Zheng (Taipei,Taiwan), 25-09-2020 14:36
Mini map preview.
I transformed the map of Europe in 1815 and made it, which contains almost all major rivers in Europe. It will be huge size of 252*252*2.And this is only the first step...

Author: Haoran Zheng (Taipei,Taiwan), 25-09-2020 14:25
some issues about this map - Les Miserables
1. Making a large-scale epic map "War and Peace",which plot depicting North American independence, the French Revolution, the Napoleonic Wars, and the independence of South America, mixing and matching with magnificent battle style is my dream,and I am still making it. This will take a long time, perhaps as long as several years, but recently the project of 156 characters on the map has been completed, so I released a pre-release of the map. I named it "Les Misérables", yes, the name borrowed from The theme of the novel. Of course, the protagonist in the map is not the era in the novel, but the characters in the era of North American independence, French revolution, war and peace.
2. Therefore, the map "Les Miserables" released this time is just a pre-release version of "War and Peace" which is still in production. It contains the same set of 156 characters and avatar files of map "War and Peace". The topography of the map of "Les Miserables" is simply adapted from the World 4 you series with the copyright permission of SBplayer.
3.Meanwhile, in this dark moment when the world is plagued by Covid-19, the theme of the miserable world might resonate and encourage us.
4. This map is mainly just to introduce the 156 historical figures who will appear in the map of "War and Peace" in the future. Their design has been continuously adjusted for many rounds to adjusted to match the hero's specialties with their respective life personalities. But since I am Asian, I may still be biased in matching heroes and characters, please tell me suggestions and feelings! Because there is still a long time before the release of the future "War and Peace" map. After receiving suggestions, I will continue to improve and even replace some characters. Some characters in some sides may be relatively unpopular, but in order to balance, some positions must be given to prevent no one available to hire in these sides . Please understand that.
5. Most of the 156 people selected were selected based on this standard-they were born earlier than 1780 and died later than 1800. But among these 156 characters ,a small part, maybe more than a dozen people do not meet this standard.
6.Since many characters have been loyal to different sides, you will feel the exact and intertwined relationship of character recruitment, embedded in 8 forces: red-Britain,Blue--Fr ance, white brown--Holy Roman Empire, green--Russia, orange--Spain and Portugal, purple--South American independence forces, cyan--North American independence forces, pink--Sweden. The colors of the forces still match the colors of their military uniforms at the time, right? Or do you have better suggestions?
7.Thank you for reading!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy