Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:52

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You have to enter the Watering Hole, reach the end, and then continue across the water to the island. more...

Author: Crushlord , 28-04-2024 22:48

Agree - The Great Canyon - Heroes 5 map

Game felt down after 2nd week and no chance to load saved games more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 21:29

10 wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I feel dumb. I can see the 10th piece of wood for the boat, but I can't figure out the trick to get there. Unless red herring...? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 21:25

Ring of conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

To be more specific, I need ring of conjuring to assemble ring of the magi. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Blood, Death and Redemption - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Blood, Death and Redemption - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Blood, Death and Redemption - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Blood, Death and Redemption

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Begin an epic journey thourgh savage wastelands in search of treasures and glory. Witness the most complete adventure filled with challenging quests to complete and powerful monsters to defeat. Handcrafted with special care map delivers intensity to even the most experienced players.

Added: 19-12-2020

Heroes 3 maps: The Frontline | Devil Hunter | Середньовіччя 2.0 | Must Be Stopped

Author: I love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 20-04-2024 00:19
We love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption
Hello Konrad, best mapmaker in the world. I was Wondering will there be any new map soon?

BiskupKonrad's Studios writes:
20-04-2024 10:49

New map - Blood, Death and Redemption

Hello, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that!
New map is under testing now and will be released in second half of year. Stay tuned!

We love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia) writes:
21-04-2024 16:52

A - Blood, Death and Redemption

Can I apply for beta testing :D

Author: kkk (usa), 18-03-2023 16:41
what am i supposed to do with so many unguarded pandora boxes - Blood, Death and Redemption
1. cheat. open it, and if i can't handle it, load a save.

2. use a low level hero to see whats inside. but there are too many of these boxes.

Author: Miloš (Belgrade Serbia), 04-02-2023 02:54 Like
BDR - Blood, Death and Redemption
I saw your second map of BDR, and I jumped here to say that I've played and finished this map in October last year. I won it with Inferno, hero Xarfax on 200%. I'll try also BDR II on 200% (Because I play only that difficulty)

Author: Геннадий (Москва), 02-02-2023 10:21
Кровь, смерть и искупление - Blood, Death and Redemption
звинити,не туда посмотрел.Язык автора неизвестен

Author: Геннадий (Москва), 02-02-2023 10:16
Кровь, смерть и искупление - Blood, Death and Redemption
написано,что автор русский,но тект английский-непонятно. Нельзя сделать тексты и на русском языке?

Author: Sany (Czech republic), 01-11-2022 12:59 Like
Masterpiece - Blood, Death and Redemption
Incredible map! Me and my cousin are playing HoMM3 since 2000 and never have we played better map Thank this one. Thank you so So so much!

Author: DiMattie (Slavonski Brod, Croatia), 26-08-2022 12:18
I love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption
You ruined h3 for us. You have set the mapmaking bar so high that after playing all your maps its hard to find other maps that satisfies us. Please don't stop making maps;

26-08-2022 12:49

Hello, thank you for you comment. I am glad that you enyoy my maps, it gives motivation to continue my work. New map Blood, Death and Redemption II is already done, however it cannot be premiered here yet because it's taking part in mapmaking contest at Akademia Wojny website heroes3 eu. You can check it out there, I hope you will like it too. Cheers !

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 23-06-2022 13:52
Легкая карта - Blood, Death and Redemption
После получения городского портала в центре подземелья и сбора войск почти все бои проходятся на автобое.

Author: BiskupKonrad's Studios, 13-05-2022 23:13 Like
Hello, I have good news for everybody who liked my maps. New map is coming very soon - Blood, Death and Redemption II !
Check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZsVgrUW H2I

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 18-04-2021 20:11
a big 10 - Blood, Death and Redemption
i wonder why this map appears so low in the invetory!
excelent ideas almost perfect scenario constraction,made me visit almost every place.
fight and beat all enemys and then attack the main objective.
only these two bugs(?) with enchaters seer hut and liches seer hut(sandro) that simplifies the task.

Author: Ferdinand (Munich), 23-01-2021 23:34 Like
nice map - Blood, Death and Redemption
I had fun. So 10 Points :)

Author: Fewerlaws (US), 21-01-2021 22:23 Like
Excellent map - Blood, Death and Redemption
Very fun map. Very well balanced (not totally perfect, but close!). This map is really beautifully hand crafted with a lot of care and though. So well done. I think I found a bug though, at Seer's Hut at x=76, y=14 did you intend for Sandro to be able to repeatedly get 200kXP and 100 Power Liches? Also, I think you should put the Town Portal spell shrine behind a Gate that has 200 Black Dragons garrisoned inside, rather than just a mob outside with no gate. That way whichever player obtains Town Portal first, can garrison guards at the gate to prevent other players from easily getting Town Portal too, which is so hard to EARN. Finally, did you intend for the Fairy Dragon spawners to be inaccessible in region x=40, y=84 in the underworld? If you use the "Validate Map" feature, there are a lot of detected "problems" but I think many of them may actually be intentional, so not problems at all. Thanks for your work! :)

22-01-2021 18:48

Reply - Blood, Death and Redemption

Hello, Thank you for your opinion, I'm glad you enjojed the map and looked into details. Well done! In fact Seer's Hut quest with Sandro should be able to be completed just one time. However many objects on map like Fearie Dragon's spawner are intended to be inaccessible.

Author: foobar, 27-12-2020 01:52
Where is the Town portal spell ? - Blood, Death and Redemption
Where is the Town portal spell ? I can't really find it, any hints ?

Andriy (Lviv, Ukraine) writes:
27-12-2020 12:58

Town Portal - Blood, Death and Redemption

It's underground in the middle of the map, a bit south from the entrance.

Author: Andriy (Lviv, Ukraine), 26-12-2020 12:02 Like
Nice map - Blood, Death and Redemption
A very detailed and interesting map. Contains a lot of optional secrets. The beginning of the gameplay is very dynamic and interesting. The only thing is that the bots become useless towards the end of the game. It seems like the map objective seems incomprehensible for them, so they just wander aimlessly.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy