Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Leena & Warfarer - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Leena & Warfarer - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Leena & Warfarer - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Leena & Warfarer

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Adventures inspired by the legendary map of Wayfarer ...

Added: 17-03-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Borderguard Deathmatch | Смерть и Ко | Boundless tournament | The Lost Treasure

| 1-30 | 31-33 |

Author: Garri, 30-09-2022 20:57
How can I get City Portal for Leena? - Leena & Warfarer
How can I get City Portal for Leena?

sphinxx writes:
01-10-2022 11:09

City Portal for leena - Leena & Warfarer

There are two seers huts in the dragon area. In one of them you get City Portal for Leena.

Author: lenguyen (Viet Nam), 02-08-2022 14:28 Like
map - Leena & Warfarer
download

Author: Noa, 05-07-2022 11:12
I am stuck after Sorsha - Leena & Warfarer
I defeated Sorsha, I have a quest to get the Orb of Slit which I missed somehow.
I don't have a summon boat spell anymore to summone a boat to continue on, and as far as I know I did everythink but defeating the green dragons that I didn't find the path to defeat them.

sphinxx writes:
05-07-2022 14:11

Orb of silt - Leena & Warfarer

Green dragons are for decorating purposes only.
Orb of silt is near the four ivory towers.
If you miss sth you can find almost everything in the hota map editor..

Author: The_worst_Heroes3_player, 20-03-2022 13:24
And the vote! - Leena & Warfarer
Sorry - liked this map!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-03-2022 14:15

UE - Leena & Warfarer

Super ... you can also try the UE edition there is everything ready for a fast ride :)

The_worst_Heroes3_player writes:
23-03-2022 20:57

UE - Leena & Warfarer

I do not play maps with timelimits, my skill level simply does not allow for that. Maybe I can remove the timelimit, but that will not count as completing the map...

Author: The_worst_Heroes3_player, 20-03-2022 13:22
Done! - Leena & Warfarer
29 months, but done. Lost a lot of time up and down with boats and searching for the hidden pathways in the swamp - and of course - Sorsha.

A couple of lighthouses, admirals hat, and pathfinding boots would have really been appreciated to make the slog less - without making it easier!

Author: sphinxx, 09-02-2022 18:58
map update - Leena & Warfarer
wanted to play this map again and maybe make a walkthrough of it. with updates it definitely got more balanced and more enjoayble but sorsha and ignissa with their expert resistance are annoying af.
this time i was already in month 8 at sorsha so i have a pretty small army compared to hers. if i at least dont blind her once then one of my creatures is gone immediatly and then i have to ressurect it again..and then again and again..it has nothing to do with skill its just pure luck whether you blind them or not.
here i would like to see another solution.
the other thing is that hydra is a bit to weak and could get a little improvement.
so nebel maybe you are interested to update the map one more time. then i would definitely play it again..

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
09-02-2022 19:44

Update - Leena & Warfarer

OK I'll look at it and after the e-mail we can work it out if you did a walkthrough it could be interesting but the current version has a lot of bugs I'm aware of ... I'll get in touch ... anyway I don't know if you played LW in the spider web? I think this map is the most successful so far and it was interesting to play a walkthrough here as well.

sphinxx writes:
10-02-2022 14:40

spiders web - Leena & Warfarer

maybe i give it a try later..

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 04-12-2021 18:22 Like
Stuck, please help :) - Leena & Warfarer
I tried over 1 hour, but I can not find the right path. Please help :)
Stuck, please help :) - Leena & Warfarer

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
04-12-2021 21:12

Leena Helps - Leena & Warfarer

See below for opinions 3-4 2021 Soned (Kirov)
above is the portal that Leena goes through and she opens the map from the other side :) Go on ...

Ferdinand2 (Munich) writes:
05-12-2021 00:44

thx - Leena & Warfarer

Thank you! I beat George Soros (haha). I hopefully will punch "Bill Gates" in some of your next maps ^^
(And sorry for the double posting, that was by mistake.)
Fantastic maps by you!!

05-12-2021 16:35

haha - Leena & Warfarer

there is already a "Bill Gates" in the second part. Lol. Nice :-)))

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 01-12-2021 00:18 Like
Sorsha - Leena & Warfarer
How do I beat Sorsha? Is my army enough, or should I come back some months, years or decades later ^^? I normally start in the castle and first use forgetfulness, destroy her catapult and her ballista to protect my ammo cart. Then I blind the archangels and distract the royal griffins to just attack my orc chieftains and not my cyclopes. Then I blind the griffins before Sorsha can put anti-magic on them. Now the game could be played for some hours. Because my shooters are not really powerful against the stacks. I can not clone my shooters because then she casts chain lightning and awakes all her blinded units like the griffins which can halve every unit with just one attack! This would also last very long to resurrect. The possible anti-magic on her 2600 Archangels is also a problem. And of course that Sorsha has +20-30 points more in attack, defense, power and knowledge than me. Any hints?

01-12-2021 00:24

my army , but better to see - Leena & Warfarer

bigger picture

my army , but better to see - Leena & Warfarer

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
01-12-2021 16:56

Well I don't remember these fights anymore, but I think you need to recruit as much AA as possible so you can better resurection your army. You have a lot of time nothing threatens you so use it strengthen and then try again ... this game is quite difficult so it takes patience :) ... and Sorsha is bitch :)

02-12-2021 23:11

Eat this! - Leena & Warfarer

Eat this! :)

Eat this! - Leena & Warfarer

Jebel 74 (CZ) writes:
03-12-2021 01:35

WOW - Leena & Warfarer

Wow nice...

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 10-11-2021 14:49 Like
Leena & Warfarer - Leena & Warfarer
Карта понравилась, спасибо автору.
1. Сложность возникла только с God of Ice. Кстати, если обходными путями выманить его из замка (он не может догнать), захватить все его замки, взять точки с титанами, слетать за армией, и ждать в его замке, он не атакует. Через 7 дней исчезает, и квест считается не пройденным. Так что пришлось нападать на него за пределами замка.
2. Не понял, зачем перед финальным боссом Leena получает такие статы, если ей не нужно ни с кем сражаться.
3. В целом проходил карту на одном дыхании.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
10-11-2021 21:17

L&W - Leena & Warfarer

Привет, спасибо за обзор.
Да, Бога Льда сложно победить, чтобы продвинуться дальше.
В конце Лина получает бессмысленный бонус.

Эти две вещи являются результатом оригинальной версии, которая была настолько сложной, что не победила ... затем мне пришлось настроить силу противников, чтобы можно было выиграть карту. Вот почему Бог Льда не атакует и Бонус для Лин, которой пришлось ослабить последнего босса, прежде чем Воитель победил его.
Надеюсь, вам все равно понравилась карта.

Author: Baroz (Moscow Russia), 24-09-2021 22:57
Hi,Nebel 74 (CZ)!
It's been a great pleasure to play your map.You've done extremely well. Thanks.
You have calculated all the moves so thoroughly, that it was a challenge until the very end.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
25-09-2021 19:45

THX - Leena & Warfarer

Hi Baroz, I'm glad you liked the map ... yes, every step there is important as you write ...
Thanks for the game, best regards Nebel 74

Author: Hoàng (Hồ Chí Minh city , Việt Nam), 04-08-2021 20:04
Help - Leena & Warfarer
Hello, I can't find the next direction, who's going to help me with it.
Help - Leena & Warfarer

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
04-08-2021 21:00

L&W - Leena & Warfarer

Hi, at the picture and use Water walk, next step you must find ...

L&W - Leena & Warfarer

Author: wasilix, 09-07-2021 19:35 Like
There is an alternative solution to the phoenix puzzle in the end - Leena & Warfarer
Forgot to mention, but hinted direction is not the only solution to that puzzle. I actually didn't even read the sign and started checking events one by one, and stumbled across another breach in one of the events around 8 o'clock :)

Liked this puzzle by the way.

Author: wasilix, 09-07-2021 17:19 Like
forgot to vote - Leena & Warfarer
-

Author: wasilix, 09-07-2021 09:23 Like
Liked the map - Leena & Warfarer
Hi there!

Glad, I finally got myself to play your maps, and this is the first one I gave a go.

I finished this map in 15 months, some other feedback:

1. Inferno was pretty hard (note, that his secondary skills aren't defined, and he may roll both utter garbage and pretty great - he rolled with all sorts of magic skills for me, and I had pretty hard time against him).

2. God of Ice... I wish you didn't decrease number of titans he has, because I think he's still doable. With roaming heroes it is though sometimes challenging to catch them in the castle, so perhaps it's still a right call. Maybe I got lucky in that regard, and had fairly easy time with him after draining titans' shots and then his mana.

3. Had some issues with Thant and Aeris (she got the army blind imminuty instead of Melodia). In both cases I was trying to utilize forcefield and they both were dispelling it on their whim. Still managed to make it work though. Had to fight Melodia defending castle, so it was a bit harder than it would've been if I managed to catch her in the castle instead.

4. Soros seemed to be the easiest fight to be honest, or on par with some other easy ones.

5. Great puzzles! While I don't enjoy this sort of content in h3, and being honest I'm just playing with map editor open most of the maps of this sort, I did enjoy some vision and logistics puzzles.

6. The map is extremely slow in progression. I wish there were 1-2 or even more additional heroes early on and perhaps boots of pathfinding. Having to spend time on moving across swamps without roads and also capturing mines and such is extremely frustrating. Latter isn't strictly necessary, but I wasn't sure there wasn't some sort of a resource toll quest required to continue at a later point in the map. These things unbelievably slow the progress down to a crawl. Also having an admiral hat instead of a captain's hat would be dope and/or maybe a couple of lighthouses to speed water movement a little bit up.

7. Maybe it's worthwhile (at least consider it for your future maps) to restrict magic in opponent cities. Almost all magic is available on the map, and all guilds can roll a lot of different spells making it easier or harder for the player to beat the opponent. Perhaps if you want the guilds to provide a useful spell to the opponent, consider making it permanent, otherwise consider making it impossible to appear in the guild. Although, admittedly doing so for each and every castle is rather timeconsuming.

8. Being your first map, it understandably lacks in esthetics, and according to comments wasn't very well balanced at first, but esthetics are for girls :D and the current version seems to be fine in regards to balance. Fights are mostly quite challenging and aren't nigh impossible.

To wrap it up, I did thoroughly enjoy your map. Will start another one when I get some more time. Cheers!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
09-07-2021 17:45

THX - Leena & Warfarer

Hi, I really appreciate any player who provides meaningful feedback. But from a player of your name, it's very nice ...

So, I fine-tuned the map twice after the launch. And it was always for better playability and the strength of the opponents of the first version was practically unplayable and it was not my intention. The intention was to make the map difficult, not unplayable. According to what you write, it should be just right.

Yes, this is my first map and I have to say it was a really high school. Many of the things I created in the editor in the game itself worked completely differently. And then I was surprised at how many possibilities this game hides, which the creators themselves probably didn't intend. And because I like maps where there are more RPG elements and against endlessly collecting things at every turn and using autocombat, I prefer to spend time on the map finding my way and solving tasks, and when I fight, I fight without autocombat. That's why I try maps of this type and of course I understand that not everyone has to like them. But there are many creators so everyone can choose.

In other maps that I have created, I correct more randomly and as you write I regulate the use of spells and access to them for all opponents.

Thanks again for the feedback and if you try another, I will be looking forward to your opinion.

wasilix writes:
09-07-2021 19:29

My name what?! :) - Leena & Warfarer

Wouldn't think my name is known to anyone, let alone earn any sort of respect :) I appreciate your comment though, it's pretty nice to hear

Yes, the balance seems to be pretty good in the current version.

You said:
-------
Yes, this is my first map and I have to say it was a really high school. Many of the things I created in the editor in the game itself worked completely differently. And then I was surprised at how many possibilities this game hides, which the creators themselves probably didn't intend.
-------------------------
It is indeed quite revealing how inventive players can be. I can imagine it's nigh impossible to account for all possibilities on your own. I think it's just impossible to get rid off the prior context/dogmas on every step of the way.
-----------------
You said:
-----------------
And because I like maps where there are more RPG elements and against endlessly collecting things at every turn and using autocombat, I prefer to spend time on the map finding my way and solving tasks, and when I fight, I fight without autocombat.
----------------------
Can't agree more. It's exactly the type of maps I prefer and for the exact same reasons. There is a limit to my solving ability though, so I don't mess with hardcore maps, and I like more linear maps with difficulty presented primarily by preset or partly preset fights.

I surely will give you feedback on your other maps if I manage to finish them, that is :D

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
09-07-2021 20:59

L&W - Leena & Warfarer

Well, I read practically all the comments, I'm also interested in the fact that I create maps and I have your name (Nick) associated with longer comments, and even if they are sometimes critical, you always talk about it and explain everything :) which is not so common with other players ...

I know what you mean by the demanding search for paths and objects, I realize it more on this map and in other maps I tried to give more clues and help and also when someone writes that they don't know I try to react quickly and give a solution so that it is not for player very flustrating :)

Now I read the last comment about "HOURS" ...., ??? I'm looking into the editor what's different in the event around eight o'clock and everything is fine ??? Will you tell me what the next solution to the puzzle is? :)

wasilix writes:
09-07-2021 21:15

- - Leena & Warfarer

Heh, now I see what's the solution. I thought it was more in line with the one I found. One of the events at 8 o'clock has a favourable layout allowing to win it losing only 1 azure or AA if you bring only arch devils beside that.

Author: GeorgeJungg (Denmark), 21-04-2021 15:13
Just Mutare - Leena & Warfarer
Thanks for the reply, but it was actually the normal Mutare not Mutare drake. Am I missing something insanely obvious? :D

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2021 14:12
Mutare Drake - Leena & Warfarer
... so I guess you're asking to fight Mutare Drake, because there's Mutare (woman) ... with Mutare woman it's a standard fight ...
Fighting with Mutare Drake, here it is absolutely necessary to have the first move in combat, then Berserk, Blind, etc ...
... for the first move in combat you have to get artifacts and now I don't know what version you're playing ... I'll write both variants.
Older version: according to the picture you will find a secret place, you will get Cape of Velocity and Phoenix to the army, these two things will guarantee you the first move ...
New version: The same secret place will give you the Cape of Velocity, and the second Artifact Ring of the Wayfarer can be found in the area of the blue (beginning of the game) Pirats territory behind Garrison. These two artifacts will guarantee you the first move ... then it's up to you and it won't be easy :)

... if you go through Mutare drake followed by another Quest before the final Boss, read the SIGN and focus on "IN FIVE MINUTES TWELVE" go through (hours) and fight ... Good luck
Mutare Drake - Leena & Warfarer

Author: GeorgeJungg (Denmark), 21-04-2021 11:57
Mutare - Leena & Warfarer
Stuck on Mutare, any tips?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
21-04-2021 15:36

OO :) - Leena & Warfarer

OO :) So maybe it won't be that hard :) Go back and get as much army as possible ... have full mana and
gradually use Blindness on all of them ... it is possible to do it with Force Field ... of course then Ressurection and recharge them ... you will definitely be able to do it ... :)

GeorgeJungg (Denmark) writes:
21-04-2021 15:38

:/ - Leena & Warfarer

Blind them all?? She has 300 azures, 1000 ghosts, 1000 black dragons, 1000 gold dragons - they are all immune to blind?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
21-04-2021 15:50

Mutare - Leena & Warfarer

Yes, it's true to apply blindness to those who go (first Azure Dragons), hide from the others behind Force Field and then destroy those who can't blind the cyclops first. And then the rest :) Um, I can't handle you anymore, it's a tough opponent ... Don't give up when you get here :))

GeorgeJungg (Denmark) writes:
21-04-2021 15:56

??? - Leena & Warfarer

I don´t understand at all... But thank you for trying to explain.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
21-04-2021 16:23

Map will by update - Leena & Warfarer

Um, it's a hard game :) you're probably not the only one who has problems with it ... it's probably not the ideal solution for you, but I changed the difficulty of Mutare and other opponents in the map to make them playable ... I sent it to Admin now and the map will be updated ... if you feel like playing it again, Mutare and other opponents will be lighter opponents ... THX that you played my map

Author: GB (OC, USA), 10-04-2021 16:17
Stuck... - Leena & Warfarer
Can't figure out where to go. Can't reach the other side of the swamp.

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 10-04-2021 12:52
Swamp - Leena & Warfarer
... look at the picture, use the boat and then Water walk ....
Swamp - Leena & Warfarer

Author: GB (OC, USA), 10-04-2021 02:08

TraianSb (romania) writes:
12-05-2021 21:47

Stuck in The swamp - Leena & Warfarer

hello. can u help me and tell me exactly how to pass acros the swamp please. where i need to use summon boat and water walk? i have try 1 hour an i can't find the way. in the picture at number 4 i try to use boat or water walk and dosen't work. pls hepl me Thanx

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
12-05-2021 23:18

Swamp - Leena & Warfarer

Hi, everything is shown in the picture ... by boat you will reach point 1 ... point 2 by Water walk ... point 3 by Water walk ... point 3 will open the map for you (point 5) ... it is necessary to walk at point 3 until the end as long as it goes with a water walk !!! ... then back the same way ... across the island to point 4 and from there to point 5 by water walk ... and again from water walk ... next point ...
... write me if it worked ... thx

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
12-05-2021 23:36

Swamp - Leena & Warfarer

Swamp - Leena & Warfarer

zeicu traian (România) writes:
13-05-2021 09:57

Swamp - Leena & Warfarer

Done. Work very god. Nice map. Keep doing maps like this.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
13-05-2021 10:43

Nice - Leena & Warfarer

Nice :)
Now you must find Blue Tent ... use water walk ... if you dont find write THX

Author: GB (OC, USA), 10-04-2021 01:31

Author: Soned (Kirov), 03-04-2021 07:32
Stuck again.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
03-04-2021 14:06

Leena Help - Leena & Warfarer

... call Leena for help, she will show you the way ...

Use Water walk

Leena Help - Leena & Warfarer

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 01-04-2021 15:37
Desert - Bypass - Leena & Warfarer
Hi, I'm sending a desert bypass, watch the picture.
And of course for the journey from point 4 to point 5 it is necessary to have full movement (new day) ...

... if you need more help write ....
Desert - Bypass - Leena & Warfarer

Author: Soned (Kirov), 01-04-2021 09:10
Tell me where is the way in the desert.

Soned (Kirov) writes:
01-04-2021 09:14

How to get around the Titans?

sphinxx (Berlin) writes:
01-04-2021 13:41

Titans - Leena & Warfarer

play against rust dragons
With archdevils, cyclops, ammo kart, forcefield and 1k mana u should be fine.
Nebel wrote that there is also a way not to fight rust dragons but I couldn't find it..

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
01-04-2021 13:47

Dessert - Leena & Warfarer

Hi friends i am in work, wait I send right way by dessert latter ...

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 28-03-2021 15:13
sorsha - Leena & Warfarer
i know its just 10 days here and not tested enough.
i'm surprised no1 mentioned sorshas resistance.
when u making map that has path/story, u might want to avoid random from same tactic. that goes for azures also or anything that gives random.
will give points when i finish map.
appriciate ur effort and time. maps looks great and story is ok.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
28-03-2021 21:54

Sorsha is a bitch :) resistance, interference and leadership ...
thanks for the comment ...

Author: sphinxx (Berlin), 26-03-2021 00:29
Warfarer - Leena & Warfarer
Additional notes /questions /possible improvements:
First of all.. Are you suppose to go like this? (picture below).
On the one side it doesn't make sense because of the quest guard on 69 105 0. Because so you don't need to kill mutare Drake to go to the end boss soros. On the other side without berserk and oov some of the fights would be nearly impossible to win. Felt kinda strange though.
I didn't need the celestial necklace of bliss guarded by thousands of faerie dragons as well as the other parts of angelic alliance in the whole game. Here I see some room for improvements. For example removing all parts of aa and giving parts of ironfist and armor of the damned only piece by piece.
You shouldnt get tp so easy. Getting it by defeating a well guarded castle is a possibility..
37 31 1 titans in the desert? Feels kinda strange. I didn't fight them cause I didn't need to but if I had to I would probably go with slow, forgetfulness then hoping for quicksand and blinding one by one..
Eversmoking ring of sulfur at 133 4 1 and orb of tempestuous fire at 31 109 1..what was the purpose of these artifacts?
Although the map is very well designed I think in some areas of the map there is still room for some more quests/sidequest..
But the main improvement I see in the balancing of the enemy heroes.
Maybe removing berserk and/or oov is an idea but that would require big changes in gameplay I know.. Maybe making God of ice a bit weaker and the other heroes a bit stronger.
So if you someday decide to update the map maybe you can implement some of my suggestions :P

Nebel 74 (Czech rep.) writes:
26-03-2021 01:56

Warfayer - Leena & Warfarer

So crossing the lake is a BUG which I didn't notice ... I already fixed it, I put flowers there :)
I intentionally gave all the parts for the Angelic alliance, even though they are not absolutely necessary in the final. I wanted to give each player his individual way of fighting ability ...
Titans and Rust Dragons in the desert ... the place is bypassed other than by fighting ... I am convinced that you found your way without a fight ... Titans and Dragons should be invincible or fatally strong ... a reason to look for another passage ...
Eversmoking ring of sulfur and orb of tempestuous fire, were inserted only for fun and confusion of the player :)
It is very difficult to find the right balance of the game, so that everyone can play it ... easy for someone and someone can't get out of the starting point ...
Thanks again for the rating, this is my first map, so maybe in the next lockdown :) (God, no more) I'll be more precise ...

sphinxx (Berlin) writes:
26-03-2021 17:09

Bug - Leena & Warfarer

Well if it's a bug then it makes almost everything what I wrote before about balancing senseless.. Because of course without berserk oov and +70 for all skills on Leena it would be much much harder to play next opponents, God of ice wouldnt surely be the hardest opponent and I'm not sure if I would even make it till the end. Of course there were many signs that it's a bug but as I already said I had not much time so I used all the advantages of crossing the lake. Maybe someday I will give it again a try..

26-03-2021 19:12

Bug Fixed - Leena & Warfarer

Well, if it's as you write, it immediately seems more realistic to me, because I always assumed that they are harder opponents than God of Ice ...
I have a challenge or an offer for you as you wish, do you want to participate in the next sequel? If you are interested, please contact me at 74mmm@seznam.cz

Hoàng (Hồ Chí Minh city , Việt Nam) writes:
04-08-2021 20:04

Help - Leena & Warfarer

Hello, I can't find the next direction, who's going to help me with it.

Help - Leena & Warfarer

02-12-2021 23:25

waterwalk - Leena & Warfarer

waterwalk to the downside of the first "o" of Maps4Heroes.com. :)

Author: sphinxx (Berlin), 25-03-2021 18:46
Great map - Leena & Warfarer
Finally finished the map in 17 months on the impossible difficulty. With perfect play you surely can finish some months earlier. This is definitely the best hota map and one of the best and challenging heroes 3 maps I've ever played. Design gameplay and all the technical things are on a very high level.
What's missing is at least a little story but ok no story is still better than a shitty story and the balance of the enemies could be a bit better. The toughest opponent was god of ice. I described in a post earlier how to beat him. But this was not even the half of the map. Then I got berserk and orb of vulnerability and everything was more or less easy.
In the picture below you can see my army for the final battle.
Thanks to Nebel for this great map.
9/10
I will write an additional comment where I will mention some details of the map..
Great map - Leena & Warfarer

25-03-2021 19:57

Drink in Berlin - Leena & Warfarer

Thanks for the compliment and your perseverance ... I'm pleased ...
When I come to Berlin we will have a drink :)

Question: Did you find a secret place (at the end) using the hint? Or did you search the whole area?

sphinxx (Berlin) writes:
25-03-2021 20:09

Well than u will have to have a drink with everyone who finishes the map :D
I used the editor for the Phoenixes :P.. Cause I had only time until today to finish the map because from tomorrow on I wont be for a long time in front of my pc so it had to go a bit faster..

25-03-2021 20:20

Ok :)

So let's see if anyone else writes that he finished it ...

Thanks and let's find time for Heroes again ...

Author: Nebel 74 (Czech rep.), 23-03-2021 19:32
God of Ice - Leena & Warfarer
... I didn't buy the Haspids you will need for the final battles, I used what you see and then the titans and possibly dragons in 12 months ... I'm sorry you can't go on because you have 70% more adventures ahead ... if you like the game , I recommend changing the strength of your opponents in the editor ... God of ice starts with 500 titans ... I played the original Wayfarer map about 10 times before I won ... thanks for the notes the game is hard ... best regards Nebel 74

Author: sphinxx (Berlin), 23-03-2021 18:02
God of ice - Leena & Warfarer
I've beaten the fangams and took everything I could have taken to strengthen my hero. In the other Castel there are 0 titans and in the previous castles there maximum 100 titans together and in the cave there are also 100 and he has over 1k titans!!
Due to resistence he resists almost every time I try to blind someone. I have devils to prevent the titans from shooting so don't need dragon Flys.
I have no money for other dragons or creatures at all.
He has 70 defence and offense and I have only 54 so unfortunately your explanation isn't useful.. I don't see any chances of beating him at the moment..

Author: Nebel 74 (Czech rep.), 23-03-2021 17:04
... and beat Fangarm at the starting level ???
They give you +5 all.

vasi writes:
24-03-2021 22:21

impossible - Leena & Warfarer

How to beat 500 fangarms with 5 ciclops? I stuk at the begining!:)

24-03-2021 22:47

Impossible ? - Leena & Warfarer

Hi Vasi, follow the picture, use the Water walk in position 5. Use the water walk often and search every bit of the map ...
For the battle with the Fangarms, come back and have an army ...

Impossible ? - Leena & Warfarer

| 1-30 | 31-33 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy