Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:52

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You have to enter the Watering Hole, reach the end, and then continue across the water to the island. more...

Author: Crushlord , 28-04-2024 22:48

Agree - The Great Canyon - Heroes 5 map

Game felt down after 2nd week and no chance to load saved games more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 21:29

10 wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I feel dumb. I can see the 10th piece of wood for the boat, but I can't figure out the trick to get there. Unless red herring...? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 21:25

Ring of conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

To be more specific, I need ring of conjuring to assemble ring of the magi. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Gods Desciples - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Gods Desciples - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Gods Desciples - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Gods Desciples

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The Fake Gods have taken over the kingdom and prisoned all the real Gods, Just before they took down Zeus he managed to summon 8 heroes bought back to life from fact or fiction has a last ditch atempt to frought their plans. The Fake Gods realized what had happened and are sending reapers.

Added: 26-03-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Absorbing War | All for One TE | Andrew's Exploits | Dark & Light

Author: ra, 19-02-2023 13:16
Hello! - The Gods Desciples
I am stuck at hydras because Merlin has just advanced Earth Magic, so without mass slow, all is lost. The game is very easy at the beginning and then you are are permanently stuck. It is a shame because I really wanted to play the map. For what I see you have to use slow, beserker for the most part. Why has to be so hard all of a sudden? It is a problem that when I upgraded the hero the game offered just advanced earth magic.

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 12-03-2022 15:03
The Gods Desciples - The Gods Desciples
Эта карта очень понравилась. Битвы сбалансированы, прохождение интересное.
Прошел за 234 дня. После получения книги земли и книги воздуха появляется возможность собрать огромную армию, а сфера уязвимости помогла легко победить оставшихся врагов.
В подземелье был враг (не помню имя) с огромным количеством драконов. Но с помощью DD можно избежать битвы с ним. А остальные враги были не такими сильными.
Спасибо автору, это хорошая продуманная карта.

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 15-01-2022 20:15 Like
:) - The Gods Desciples
nice map

Author: corn flakes (Europe), 16-11-2021 18:31 Like
Nice journey - The Gods Desciples
Completed the map in middle of 8 months (could have been done bit earlier but I wanted to fight some end game AIs so I gathered troops). I think we are not supposed to beat all AI heroes by fighting? At least two of them seemed impossible to beat so I waited them to be vanished instead. I like author's style of maps which contain huge battles and few humour. The four heroes path to the Realm of the God was nice, I like how mot of the paths concluded to this safe area. The skeleton trader was nice, although some of the choices were clearly not worth trading and some were essential.

Overall I enjoyed the playthrough, here I like to give feedback what could maybe improve to make map more fun:
-As said in earlier comments, the first hydra fight can be lost for any single morale. So I highly suggest to give something like spirit of oppression (and take if back via quest gate if needed). This frustrating beginning almost made me to stop and play some other games
-Even though the 4 hero path was nice, some of them required necessary backtracking to collect troops to fight enemies ahead. Some of the paths contained prison heroes which actually solve the problem, but some of them did not. This backtracking could be quite long (especially in case of Hercules and Lancelot). I would suggest to include some two-way monoliths behind gates that only you can unlock along the way, that will move you back between earlier towns.
-I managed to complete three hero paths to Realm of the God in intended way without using thing like Town Portal. But for Hercules path, I don't think he can continue himself after defeating Astral. After Astral he gonna face tougher enemies like Christian, Thorgrim, ... and I don't think his Stronghold cities manage to provide enough troops to fight. I had to use other hero to do the fights for him after using Town Portal.
-Not sure if intended, but at the end of the Hercules path (after defeating Astral), all creature banks were already empty. I remember seeing blue hero visiting them. I guess this was unintended because those creature banks could maybe have helped Hercules path slightly?
-In skeleton trader, choosing Tome of Air was clearly the best because... you could then use DD to grab the other books and four castles for free. I think it is better idea to make other choices more viable by preventing this interaction, e.g., remove the space near the books (or add some big unbeatable ambush on them) and add cursed ground around castles.
-After accessing to Realm of the God, the underground corridor was quite unnecessarily long and unimpressive... I guess it is done in a way so that couple of unbeatable AI heroes will be vanished for sure? But we have the excluive purple gate already to protect us? For sure it wasn't enjoyable to travel to the unknown path for months until you realize it was all wasted and you have to go back to get needed things. So perhaps make it shorter and also tell players before venturing ahead what he will need in this long journey
-Because completing the map requires at least Town Portal (to collect more troops from earlier areas) and DD (to conquer the rest enemies), I don't think it is good idea to put them behind skeleton trader quests. If player decided to trade skeletons to different goods, he gonna need to wait to gather more skellies for those spells... I would suggest making them more easily accessible after reaching the Realm of Gods because it is basically near the end of the map anyways.

In the picture I have attached my main hero before going to invade the enemies (via shortcut, I didn't want to experience the underground corridor anymore lol)
Nice journey - The Gods Desciples

Ferdinand2 (Munich) writes:
16-01-2022 00:54

wow! - The Gods Desciples

wow! only month 7!!! nice! can you make some youtube videos how you play a map like this?

Author: corn flakes (Europe), 15-11-2021 02:52 Like
Merlin vs Randoo - The Gods Desciples
This is tough fight which happens after Septienna fight, and I got huge casualties. Lost all my angels and only 19 Titans survived. Is this acceptable result or should I wait for weeks to get less losses?

Author: Mighty McMoe (Norge), 29-04-2021 17:04
Nice storyline and plot - The Gods Desciples
Refreshing storyline after finishing pretty much every impossible map out there. Really like the idea and storyline. Gave me some sleepless nights:-)

maygwan writes:
02-05-2021 09:13

thanx - The Gods Desciples

glad you enjoyed it give finnegan tar i go i think you will enjoy.

Author: Pg, 20-04-2021 23:30 Like
loved this map thank you. - The Gods Desciples
I still havent been able to finish it i am missing the ;ast city as even though i seem to have discovered all cities i have been unable to win....
i also used view earth and i cant find the last city.
any hints?
thank you.

maygwan writes:
21-04-2021 08:27

there are 5 cities in centre underground - The Gods Desciples

You go thru the purple gates and you need ddoor to port into the 5 cities

Pg writes:
22-04-2021 05:41

help again - The Gods Desciples

thank you for your kind answer
the cities are Drakenmoor, Castigare, haunt's wind, Wazzar and Terminus, i conquered them all, i honestly believe i cleared the whole map, what am i missing?

Author: KN, 16-04-2021 14:57
Crash - The Gods Desciples
Week 1 day 6 orange takes long time and eventually, it H3 crashes. no clue why, tried restarting several times

maygwan writes:
16-04-2021 16:09

have you tried - The Gods Desciples

playing using hota hd or homm3hd the game never crashed for me or any testers or the previous folk who played it so im guessing it is something your end.

Author: Nigredo (Slovakia), 07-04-2021 22:19
Got stucked with Septienna - The Gods Desciples
Could someone give me a hint, how to defeat Septienna? With this army it didn't work.
Got stucked with Septienna - The Gods Desciples

Nigredo (Slovakia) writes:
10-04-2021 18:21

Septienna - The Gods Desciples - The Gods Desciples

Managed to avoid her, took the castle and was done.

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 05-04-2021 00:51 Like
top 10 hota - The Gods Desciples
finished at start of 12th month without cloak or horn, impossible of course.
10 points, must play for evry homm3 fan

maygwan writes:
05-04-2021 07:46

thanx - The Gods Desciples

Glad you enjoyed it.

Author: ks, 01-04-2021 09:53 Like
nice 10x - The Gods Desciples
Nice map Maygwan with original idea. Skeleton quests are very fun and useful.
But there are few things you must fix it. First and important - tome of air. Look the screen.
We can take most important towns of comps. When we catch some ot them the ai gone panic and go into one way portals, than no way back..and the nearest town is realy faraway :)
Strong pink and other just vanished.. Also vanished all most stronger ai. We need only to beat Mutare and the job is done :)
For hydra's morale you know, the battle is matter of luck, nothing special.
I liked the idea to sacrifice low level creatures to get more skeletons needed for both tomes, the horn and orb of vulnerability.
After horn easy finish with 150K fragmar :)
nice 10x - The Gods Desciples

maygwan writes:
01-04-2021 17:11

its hard - The Gods Desciples

to make a map with huge battles in and make a final boss who is challenging. Once u get to end with cloak n big army ai just runs lol. But glad you like some of the original ideas.

re writes:
01-04-2021 20:59

oh its your idea - The Gods Desciples

oh I know now, this is your idea - the tome.
You can set stronger (expensive) guard of the tome and:
1. put churches in their area; 2. set brown two way portal for these ai, pointing to small area with windmills (they like it very much haha) In this way you will keep the "tome idea" and we will fight with all stronger pcs :)
There are other ways also, but will be too difficult.
10x again man, waiting the next map from you, but be careful..mapmaking may blow your head ahahah :P

Author: alin (reghin), 29-03-2021 09:44 Like
10.perfect map - The Gods Desciples
done 10 month

maygwan writes:
29-03-2021 13:35

congrats - The Gods Desciples

glad u liked it

Author: maygwan, 27-03-2021 17:10
update fix on dd fly - The Gods Desciples
Map updated dd fly disabled in conflux so if u have dloaded and nagash is out early u need to dload updated ty

Author: wasilix, 27-03-2021 15:27
Capital is set neutral? - The Gods Desciples
The city near Lancelot is neutral in the beginning and has random garrison. It can either be undefended or defended with some small troop. Is it a mistake? I don't see a point. Probably should either have a pre-set garrison or red flag from the beginning.

maygwan writes:
27-03-2021 15:56

it doesnt effect anything - The Gods Desciples

its all good

wasilix writes:
27-03-2021 16:00

not necessarily - The Gods Desciples

Well, a small garrison with castle may be enough to stop small force of Edric, that's why I mentioned it. Castle alone will be enough to kill all of your forces in about 5 turns. If garrison has a few archers in it, you end up being unable to take it right away.

maygwan writes:
27-03-2021 17:09

yes - The Gods Desciples

But you can still take it day 2-3 with the extra troops or restart when there r no troop, i will fix but i mean it wont change outcome of map. Will sort with new update.

Author: ., 26-03-2021 22:25
. - The Gods Desciples
I ran into Nagash on 1-4-6.

I notice he has access to a Conflux castle with aurora, and that fly, DD and TP is not disabled. Is this meant to be?

Also I cannot figure out how to get Merlin past the Hydras, but that does not seem as bad as having Nagash running around causing havoc

maygwan writes:
27-03-2021 09:14

didnt happen in testing - The Gods Desciples

its not meant to happen i have sent in a fix its 4 of the underground castles have it not disabled.
wait on my fix or disable it in the 2 necro,conflux and the dungeon.

wasilix writes:
27-03-2021 13:02

aurora though? - The Gods Desciples

Are you sure it's gonna be enough to remove the spell from aurora? I'm not 100% sure how it works, but my guess is that it gives all spells available on the map, not just in a particular town

wasilix writes:
27-03-2021 13:09

100% aurora gives a spell if it's enabled map-wide - The Gods Desciples

I've just checked on your map. Even if the spell is disabled for a conflux town with aurora, it's still given by it, if the spell is enabled map-wide. Seems like you'll have disable these spells or remove the aurora

maygwan writes:
27-03-2021 13:23

will fix in update - The Gods Desciples

ive disabled n update is live on the other towns just added but i will disable aurora n send in new update ty

Author: maygwan, 26-03-2021 21:06
i used - The Gods Desciples
2 arch mages and angels to resurrect them to save on usage

Author: wasilix, 26-03-2021 21:05
morale - The Gods Desciples
I haven't played latest of his maps, but for me morale factor is a big issue in most of Maygwan's maps. He's a very talented and extremely productive map maker, but dealing with RNG. I have no idea why he doesn't just give spirit of oppression or put these fights on cursed ground, but it's often a turnaway for me when I'm considering a map to play.

Author: maygwan, 26-03-2021 21:05
tactic - The Gods Desciples
You will need to beserk them more closely or u will run out of spell try splitting angels and luring more of them together. Its not an easy battle it took me 12 tries.

Author: ks, 26-03-2021 20:39 Like
Hydras at the beginning - The Gods Desciples
Hey Maygwan what these hydras.. trying 30 times man, look the screens (these was best attempts) Remove morale from the hydras please, at least :) or give it 100sp more hah

Any suggestion if Im wrong with the tactick?
Hydras at the beginning - The Gods Desciples

antonpau (SF BG) writes:
29-03-2021 11:22

hydras - The Gods Desciples

Make all the hydra stacks close enough as fastest and berserk them, when there is single stack left, don't use implosion but rather the ice bolt, it makes more damage per spell point and sp's are enough even with permanently slowing the hydras. I did it with 1 archmage and 1 genie.

ks writes:
29-03-2021 11:42

10x - The Gods Desciples

yes, im done, but all battle is matter ot luck :) Maygwan should set no morale to hydras. If you are not lucky, you may play this 20 times.. :) Where is the pleasure of that battle..

10x - The Gods Desciples

rfs (Portland OR, USA) writes:
20-05-2021 20:01

Hydra morale - The Gods Desciples

I've played this many times and won this battle a few but wanted to get through without losses. Finally grew tired of it and decided this fight is no fun. Quitting.

Orthodox (France) writes:
28-02-2022 19:56

Ditto - The Gods Desciples

first time I abandon maygwan map at the very beginning, but I'm not into masochism.

R EM I (France) writes:
08-03-2022 00:23

I confirm - The Gods Desciples

no pleasure after the xxxxx th battles

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy