Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 04-05-2024 22:37

Congrats! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I'm honored you enjoyed my map! Thanks so much for playing it! Great work! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 04-05-2024 21:20

Charnel-House - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You'll find it to the right of the Charnel-House entrance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 04-05-2024 21:17

Now continue ... - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You'll get them later, Now continue south through the swamps to Tower Meteora and the Zoo. more...

Author: The_worst_Heroes3_player , 04-05-2024 21:01

Feedback - The Elements of Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Spirit - Heroes 3 map

Hi
Thanks for doing this! Just some feedback!
- Standard victory missions should be banned so you avoid winning the map by eliminating the enemy
- Ban cloak of the undead king. When I got it I thought things were going to ramp up the next mission but it did not. Stopped using it then, but I am su
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Vladko Questin - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Vladko Questin - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Vladko Questin - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Vladko Questin

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

You cant get attacked before you open the gates.
Try to get as strong as possible with Quests. i would recommend maximum 3 Herores, because on the ways often are events with attribute rewards, and its tilting if they go on youre scout heroes.
All Quests rewards you with armys.

Added: 16-05-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Habubo Viper | Lords of Future | Love of my Life | Battle for Chromatica

Author: Terry (España), 22-12-2022 18:22 Like
Map - Vladko Questin
Hello, I just finished the map. It's great but there are a couple of things that I would change or improve.

First of all, you should remove the shipwreck that has 500k wraiths, Tamika crashes into it as soon as she can sail.

On the other hand, you don't need any of the tips that you put here, if you know how to fight a little, you don't need the heroes of the black carp or an expert in aquatic magic. With berserker, blindness, giant slayer and the reduction of life of the ghost dragons you have plenty of 17k blue dragons that the missions give you.

You only have to choose the precise artifact to fight against each pink hero and the losses are minimal.

VZ writes:
22-12-2022 19:19

Thanks for all your info - Vladko Questin

Thanks for all your info. The problem with hero is bug in game which authors want to fix. First version made crashes. Second version letter made hero staying in place forever. Third version of hota made permannet surrender ... This is bug in game.
The azure dragons is good mark. In original map there were all about them. I interested to make little different strategy and army choice but several players said that it is bad idea. My idea was to make giant armies again giant armies with some interesting idea and of course hard questing where is needed thinking and strategies in time. Tricks and traps. Once you get the alibaba cave with many many drawlings, you see that AI player with this type of town you last giant number of creatures. So you need isolate one town where is not possible to hire heroes, wait until you get alibaba cave and then vanish player. There use save giant amount of creatures. This thing is very rare in maps so something original. Path with quests or artefacts is something new making the game challanging with secrets in future 3:)
Second idea is horn of abyss artefact or necrotown linches. I do not want to make this approach to have hundrets thousands.
Thanks for playing. I am remaking two well-known maps so there will be new ideas too.
VZ

Author: Ngon Com (Vietnam), 14-05-2022 19:17
Can't find Eovacius - Vladko Questin
I've defeated all heroes but can't go to the last castle because Quest Guard (defeat Eovacius).

Thank for the map!
Can't find Eovacius - Vladko Questin

Author: Vladimír Zahoranský (Humenné, Slovakia), 12-08-2021 17:16 Like
good hint - Vladko Questin
I do not want to say you definitive info where they are but I can give you very good hint. They are hidden to your eyes very near to place where you need them :) There is the artefact.

Author: Garri, 12-08-2021 16:57
Boots of Polarity - Vladko Questin
Please, can you tell me where I can find Boots of Polarity?

Author: Ferdinand (Munich), 05-06-2021 17:24
walktrough? - Vladko Questin
can you upload a video with a walktrough please? I really do not know how you can beat this map especially these Pandora Boxes...
walktrough? - Vladko Questin

Vladimír Zahoranský (Humenné, Slovakia) writes:
05-06-2021 18:07

Hints before you battle these pandora boxes - Vladko Questin

BWOAH, Vladko maps are often hard like hell. In one message here I wrote 10 hints helpful for success. First thing prison the borders not allowing Tomika to move to some land. This cause that you need use water walk between islands. So buy heroes and dig boarders to protect your main land. Tomika has water walk. In same way you need protect boarders again green or tan player before you open colour guards. When you do it, you need defeat a few legions near purple key. Then you can use two castles blocked by purple guards and their background trap. So your army will rapidly increase in power :)

In first time you have Sorsha for progress but this hero has not Expert of water magic so you can not clone archangels. So you need find Tyrtis and transport him to main castle. How to do it, it is tricky :) When you got him the main progress starts. Caifin is very important for you too. He has diplomacy so you can join very important army for your success. So do not kill each creature immediately you find on map. When they grow to 4k then join then to your army. Often you find your castle units able to join. So you can build big army with which you can defeat hidden events on sea with clouds near barracks. This makes your primary skills high. You need rampart castle which makes you 10 percent more gold at the end of week so you can get giant amount of gold.

When you make these strategic things you can prepare to fight again these pandora boxes which are many on this map. Especially these two in middle sea near purple key. You get 1,5M experience and 250 archangels, 100 azure dragons and 350 enchanters per one these Pandora boxes. These rewards are same for all these challenge pandora boxes. Before you open green player or tan, it is important to use them because you will loose important benefits from them.

Naturally, I did not said many many hints and tricks which are on this map and in this part of progress ... I do not want to say all in one place :) Vladko maps are tricky, strategic, smart and of course HARD LIKE HELL :)

Ferdinand (Munich) writes:
05-06-2021 22:10

Haha - Vladko Questin

Haha, dafuq! Thanks. Your answer was better than I expected! I learned that I can defend my boarders by "digging for a grail". That is really nice! I did not knew this! Maybe I should improve my gaming before I try to beat one your maps :) rofl ^^

Author: seo (inchon, korea), 27-05-2021 15:24
bug hero? - Vladko Questin
bug hero? - Vladko Questin

02-06-2021 16:11

BUG in game - Vladko Questin

Greetings, this is BUG in game which I can not fix. This behaviour is unpredictable. When you get him in tavern do not play with them. Then you can solve whole map. Once you will need to be joined by computer player to solve one quest. I sent link and map to team of programmers to fix this BUG. So this is not BUG in my map but in game.

Author: Vladimír Zahoranský (Humenné, Slovakia), 21-05-2021 03:16 Like
hints to players from emails - Vladko Questin
10 hints how to success in this map because several people sent me message that they fail:

1, Tomika has water walk so Tomika need to be prisoned not to attack your main land. You need digging fast as possible to protect your lands in water. You can allow her the island with portal but you move problem to latter where she can attack you hardly in tan main lands. I speculated to give her fly but the game behaviour should be unpredictable. I interested to give her 30k black knights, 30k upgraded black knighrs and 30k necro dragons but there is one bug in game causing problems.

2. you need a hero having earth, water (and air) skills but very strong in specialization. So you need to find Tyris who is prisoned in tan area but he has not spell book and army. So it is tricky how to save him and deliver to your kingdom. So you need good idea how to do. You need level up him up to high level and then it is much easier. Alibaba’s caves are giant source of creatures which you can sell to experience. Good idea to rapidly level up your main hero for final battles. You can try to get Grag hack and find secondary skills well for him too but Tyris is good idea for you. Orin is good but not ideal again last battles.
3, You can find one dimension door in same Pandora box as in original game but you will need dimension door for one or two heroes more but they are placed on super secret areas hard to find but not impossible.
4, grail is placed on map where puzzle map can not say true answer. But when you got two spy messages you can find right place easily. Choose wisely where to place grail.
5, brown key guards protecting the land with two castles protecting the entrance to pink, orange, purple and teal player are important not to be attacked by tan or green player because last chain of quests.
6. do not kill player in case he has only one town without tavern. You lose high amount of troops from Alibaba’s caves. There are high level drawlings very important for your success.
7, blue player with Thorn is very strong and questing tree is hidden not to easily get 9000 archangels. But you can find the path. The Pandora boxes with challenges contain 1k azure dragons, 3k archan gels and 8k of some lvl 7 creatures. But you get 100 azure dragons, 250 archangels and 350 enchanters. So this is good idea to get creatures rapidly.

8, the entrance to Alibaba’s cave with black key is protected by chain of artefacts quests. Do not exchange artefacts on market – most of them are rare. The resistance super artefact is well hidden but when you are smart you can find them easily in well remarkable place.

9, two heroes Gelu and Beacom are protected by black guard so you need find black key in Alibaba’s caves. Both these heroes has miserable secondary skills so they are ideal to place in near two castles to allow you to upgrade monks or marksmans to enchanters or sharpshooters.

10, last heroes of pink are strong. Each of them you can defeat by your hordes of legions of archangels or azure dragons, but remember there are 8 heroes so each takes you high amount from your army and makes battle again others harder.

PS: map contains many many traps so be careful what to do you can fail easily.

Garri writes:
16-08-2021 20:21

Boots of Polarity - Vladko Questin

Unfortunately, your feedback did not help me in any way, and I came to the conclusion that Pyre has this artifact, which I did not finish off, and she teleported to her town and sits there, now it is impossible to go there and the game will have to be paused...

16-08-2021 20:43

answer - Vladko Questin

I say you the place where is the cloned whole artefact. There is path of quest guards on small Island to red two way monolith. Near the Island you see Temple of the sea on east. This object hides the artefact. By clicking you find them fast :) The hint that it is very near the place you need them was right – it is near to spoken Island ...

Garri writes:
17-08-2021 20:39

Artifacts - Vladko Questin

Thank you friend! What would I do without you .. Now I have 3 posts, where they ask for a Cape of Velocity, and telescopes. In general, the game is excellent in its complexity, I went through a lot, but this is the first time I come across such a game. Thank you and hope for further help if possible.

Garri writes:
24-08-2021 16:43

Telescopes - Vladko Questin

Good day! I started this game all over again, and I have already got hold of the Cape of velocity. The only help I need is with the telescopes. Please help me find the telescopes.

Dmitry writes:
26-08-2021 16:17

Hidden artifacts - Vladko Questin

I also could not find the Telescope and Spyglass that one of the quest guards asks for on the small island and abandoned this map. I couldn't even find them through the map editor.

Author: Moritz (Deutschland), 20-05-2021 18:27
Iam the author of the original :D - Vladko Questin
Iam happy that u liekd the old map i will try yours!

21-05-2021 03:18

thanks - Vladko Questin

Thanks for your interest. I published this Vladko remake for your map to make it much more challenge and much harder with many traps.

02-06-2021 16:13

thanks - Vladko Questin

Thanks. The game has a few BUGs but the map is real challenge and the player need to think strategically and smart. I have one much harder version with Tomica having 32k black and upgraded black knights but Tomica in first battle surrender and I do not know why. This is BUG in game again. When authors fix these BUGs then the map will be HARD LIKE HELL.

Garri writes:
24-08-2021 18:04

telescopes - Vladko Questin

Good day!
Yes, Tamik also lost quickly in my first game, and the game would not have ended anyway.
But the second time, Tamik sits where he needs to, and waits, the game is already underway, but the only problem is that I cannot find the telescopes. I would be very grateful if you tell me. Thanks.

Author: Vladimír Zahoranský (Humenné, Slovakia), 16-05-2021 21:30 Like
Homm3 master - Questing
This is Vladko style upgrade and modification for well known map Questing. Thanks to origin author. My version is harder, more challange and more tricky then origin.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy