Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 04-05-2024 22:37

Congrats! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I'm honored you enjoyed my map! Thanks so much for playing it! Great work! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 04-05-2024 21:20

Charnel-House - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You'll find it to the right of the Charnel-House entrance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 04-05-2024 21:17

Now continue ... - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You'll get them later, Now continue south through the swamps to Tower Meteora and the Zoo. more...

Author: The_worst_Heroes3_player , 04-05-2024 21:01

Feedback - The Elements of Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Spirit - Heroes 3 map

Hi
Thanks for doing this! Just some feedback!
- Standard victory missions should be banned so you avoid winning the map by eliminating the enemy
- Ban cloak of the undead king. When I got it I thought things were going to ramp up the next mission but it did not. Stopped using it then, but I am su
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about A Thousand Enemies - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map A Thousand Enemies - heroes 3 mapsDownload map A Thousand Enemies - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> A Thousand Enemies

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The Capitol is under siege! Gather your strenght and defeat the invaders!

Be cunning and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Added: 18-05-2021

Heroes 3 maps: The Hailstorm | Arena - Extended version | Chunks Of War | Farms

Author: Edward Elias Enkvist, 05-09-2021 11:33
Super cool that you tried the map! - A Thousand Enemies
Your army could be stronger, so if you cannot manage to outwit purple you could try to restart or load.

Author: Leo (Brazil), 05-09-2021 03:28
I can't beat purple - A Thousand Enemies
Stuck on this battle all day long. I try to kill the catapult at turn 1, but I'm not being sucessful at most times. When I get that with double shot morale, I end up losing my other units and can't blind enemies in front of archers. Is my army too small for the battle? Then I'll restart the map. Please send me some feedback.
I can't beat purple - A Thousand Enemies

Leo (Brazil) writes:
05-09-2021 20:41

Thanks - A Thousand Enemies

I was enjoying your map a lot so far! Man, I don't feel like I've lost many units so far, considering I already repeated battles against inferno spell enemies and stuff like that.
Not trying to complain or be spoiled here, but is this one of those maps where you shouldn't lose almost any unit until the end to be able to complete? I'm king of a "medium level" player at best :(

wasilix writes:
05-09-2021 23:04

- - A Thousand Enemies

To me it seems that it's quite an understatement to say "your army could be stronger". Where are your faeries?!! When purple came, I had over 500 of them to oneshot dragons under bless, and also had 12 firebirds (I grabbed the dwelling
relatively early after trading the armor of the damned) to kill off the scorpicores. You also should have forcefield at that point in game to be able to block the castle off for walkers even if the catapult breaks up to 2 walls.

One thing is certain, if you haven't been gathering fairies, you've been losing on your strongest stack so far, and that's where you should be looking at.

In regards to not losing anything, I personally have lost quite a bit on 1st attack (around 50 fairies), and the rest of attackers were pretty easy - just try to level up as fast as possible and grab as much stuff as possible in-between attack. Forgetfulness is useful (you can get if you beat 2 minotaurs in the beginning, I lost some peasants there). Basically, I'd say that peasants, rogues and centaurs are disposable, halflings are too to a lesser degree. Though it's advised to save up on them too if possible. Apart of losing 50ish fairies on the 1st attackers I mostly lost these units, but I don't think you can't go with more losses to essential units (fairies, firebirds and elfs), because attackers mostly felt very easy to me.

In regards to being fast, make sure to visit stables on day 1, and fully utilize other movement boosters fully.

Leo (Brazil) writes:
06-09-2021 00:50

Thank you, wasilix - A Thousand Enemies

Hey, dude. Thanks for the informative answer in advance.

I didn't past through the armor of the damned quest guard yet. No force field either. Guess I missed some key points on the map, that's why it has been so difficult. Damn, I'm ashamed, but willing to restart the whole thing after your feedback.

I lost like 100 faeries to the Inferno caster enemy, also lost many of them battling wolf riders to get the cyclopes...

But yea, all those losses must have been thanks to the things I've missed. A firebird dwelling and force field probably make a whole lot of difference like from 2-3 weeks past the "battle with purple" point.

Will try it again. Thanks for the infos, folks!

wasilix writes:
06-09-2021 07:41

- - A Thousand Enemies

Sorry, forgot about inferno dude, he killed some of my fairies too (probably 33 which is equivalent of his 2 inferno casts).

Forcefield is found in the pandora box on the water, where you found your cyclops. There is also a shrine after the armor of the damned guard. The armor makes invaders much easier, so it's totally an option to keep it until you kill purple (there are no invaders after him). To assemble armor you need to clear all opening area. I don't remember exactly where all pieces are, but sword was in the black tower near water leading to cyclops, chest is guarded by wights. I think I got shield from the graveyard and the remaining artifact was in possession of imprisoned hero, perhaps, not sure about it.

In regards to the wolf raider vault, I'd suggest getting all 4 schools of magic on your hero. With mass haste you can position your valuable and squishy units on the left side (slots 1,3,6) to kill 2 stacks there (under haste your elfs will go before wolfs). Just look for ways to reduce your losses as much as possible when it comes to fairies - they are your most valuable unit at this point.

Against dragons and similar immediately reaching units use tactics to your advantage: shield off your valuable units with meat and/or firebirds (try positioning them so that dragons wouldn't be able to use their breath to reach anything valuable - it's a bit tricky, but so far was doable on this map). To clear dragon utopia I didn't bring anything but firebirds and 6 rogues to distract dragons - managed to win without losing any firebirds, but I got a bit lucky. When I was bringing fairies, they would be attacked by goldies and 40ish would be killed before I could act to kill them all :(

wasilix writes:
06-09-2021 07:43

Forgetfulness - A Thousand Enemies

If you are gonna be restarting, make sure to grab it in the very beginning. It helps a lot against invaders with shooters to win without losses or with minimal losses.

Author: Edward Elias Enkvist, 02-06-2021 13:46
Aah - A Thousand Enemies
That explains it! All the other colors except red is actually in a small complex labyrinth with border guards to make the ai behave in specific ways (attacking the player on certain days). So normal victory conditions cannot be achieved, sorry:)

Author: Edward Elias Enkvist, 02-06-2021 10:57
Hmm - A Thousand Enemies
The scenario would end if the victory condition is met. So by defeating Jeddite, you will win.
There is no need to defeat the pink player, And you can not reach his town. However one last hero will attack after month 13 as a kind of deadline for the payer.

Author: Edward Elias Enkvist, 02-06-2021 01:14
Victory condition - A Thousand Enemies
Hello! Super happy you played my map!
The scenarios victory condition should be to defeat Jeddite the warlock close to where you started your journey.

Author: seo (inchon, korea), 26-05-2021 00:13
6-2-5 end ^^ - A Thousand Enemies
good map
6-2-5 end ^^ - A Thousand Enemies

Edward Elias Enkvist writes:
27-05-2021 00:15

Thank you! - A Thousand Enemies

Hope it was challenging and fun! :)

Author: Karol (Pcim, Polska), 19-05-2021 10:24
This is hota map, not shadows! - A Thousand Enemies
This is hota map, not shadows!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy