Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-05-2024 22:47

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hey trotyl, I think it's very simple, under the prison with Mirlanda is another port, get on the ship with all the heroes and continue south to the portal. As soon as you arrive at the next port, read the dialogue carefully, which will tell you how to proceed with the heroes on the next path.
more...

Author: Hevneren (Norway), 12-05-2024 20:25

Bit dissapointing end - Pathways - Heroes 3 map

Was omy to calim the grand price in the map, but there is no way to reach the place after fighting tons of enemies. Impassable point. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 12-05-2024 19:42

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Heyy Nebel, I have released Mirlanda from prison and I am super stuck - I have no idea how to advance in the map. I have been wondering around for a week :( from quest, there is only pendant of will to be obtained ( i don't know where it is but I see that you get 100 peasants, which still wont more...

Author: 32167 , 12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 12-05-2024 15:55

Done - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Finished the map. What can I say? I am totally exhausted. I gave up several times and then came back, trying different tactics. It is like a drug, was worth to wait since Christmas. Now I understand what Wasilix wrote about few maps combined in one. more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 12-05-2024 14:46

Карта работает нормально. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Проверил только что версии с сайта в игре - все запускаются.
Могу предположить, что:
1. Возможно, вы не обновили версию HoTA до последней версии 1.7.1.
2. Некая проблема на стороне игры, опять же лучше переустановить.
Либо, самая невероятная:
3. Некий антивирус ругается на незнакомый ему форма
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 12-05-2024 11:18

Ответ - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

На карте магия воздуха доступна, но лично я на созданных мною картах редко полагаюсь на неё.
Если по твоему мнению она сможет помочь тебе в прохождении, то дерзай :)
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:47

Нужно нарастить армию и освободить Сера Мюллиха - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Например Сер Мюлих имеет ТП. Так же есть ТП у "золотого героя" на острове с библиотеками, за 3333 коричневых драконов
Чтобы нарастить быстро армию за синих надо дипломатом присоеденить магов - 600-700+, главное которые 300 чтобы присоединились... И сразу внизу за гидрами освободить в тюрь
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:39

Ищу на этом ресурсе карт шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь)! - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Ищу на этом ресурсе карты шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь) - или для чего тут комментарии? Или другие люди опытом тут не делятся?
Не пользуюсь читерством, не играю в случайные карты к сожалению - только ищу здесь и на других ресурсах карты-шедевры и пробую играть... как проходить быстро в описаниях и
more...

Author: Andy (UK), 12-05-2024 10:27

Lots of fun - Apocalypse Child - Heroes 3 map

Great story and character build up. First map quite tough at start but persist. Really loved the final map and building up a peasant army while under constant attack. more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 12-05-2024 10:05

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за советы!
Видимо, я не успеваю бить красного до объединения их армий.
Если с первой волной я справляюсь, и на вторую еще есть шансы, то дальше становится совсем тяжело, так как приходит совсем лютая армия красных.
Еще вопрос - Уоллес может научиться магии воздуха или это невозможно?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 08:09

Читер и в Африке читер - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Перед кем? Открыл редактор, подкорректировал героя, посмотрел все проходы, квесты и возможность присоединения. Вариантов уйма. Вах, умник нашёлся. more...

Author: Jess T , 12-05-2024 07:58

Good map! - Divided and Hateful - Heroes 3 map

A bit long but enjoyed playing it more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 07:57

Привет правильщику - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Насколько я понял ты находишь интересный для себя сценарий, смотришь через редактор кард, где не нравится правишь, а затем идёшь на скоростной проход... а смысл? Лучше создай парочку хороших карт, а читерство оно и Африке читерство. А на турнирах похожие на тебя кадры сразу орут, что другие читерят. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Gelu the Necromancer part 2 - map rating = 12 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Gelu the Necromancer part 2 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Gelu the Necromancer part 2 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Gelu is back with his undead friends on a new adventure.

Added: 30-05-2021

Heroes 3 maps: The Great Escape | Traders | Westeros & West Essos | The Kingdoms of Varland

| 1-30 | 31-54 |

Author: Ferdinand (Munich), 22-06-2021 18:32
Earth Magic? - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
I can not find or get earth magic. It is my LAST slot and I will always get "Luck or" "Artillery". :(

Is there a way to get earth magic elsewhere on this map in the first months? Or is there a hidden "cheat" code to get it?

It would be a very helpful feature if you could always choose from ALL secondary skills by leveling up and not only from 2 which you do not need.

wasilix writes:
22-06-2021 22:41

Tough luck but maybe not - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

I don't recall any witch huts with earth magic on the map. However, options offered depend on your previous choices as well as any witch huts visited.

I personally sometimes use the nwcneo cheat in the beginning of the map. It gives 1 level to see what development route to take (use it enough times to pick 8 skills). Investigate all of reasonable options. Sometimes it is tempting to go with a good Basic skill (Logistics for example) instead of improving some other skill (e.g., Advanced Water Magic). However the latter is definitely an option, after which further leveling may become much smoother. You can check all of your option with this cheat and see if there is a decent development route for you.

Ferdinand (Munich) writes:
22-06-2021 23:57

Thank you! - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

The nwc cheat codes were new for me. Thanks. I just put all the witch huts with the secondary skills that I like in the map editor and I start from the beginning. This feels much better :)

Author: Ferdinand (Munich), 19-06-2021 10:37
? - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
I do NOT unlock him. HE is unlocking the light blue border gate and HE is invading MY territory. Is it a Bug?

Author: maygwan, 19-06-2021 07:53
NEW UPDATE ADDED - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
19/06/2021 5AM

NEW UPDATE IS LIVE HOPEFULLY FIXES THE FREEZE ISSUES.

Author: maygwan, 19-06-2021 07:52
you are not ment to unlock him - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
That hero if u unlock u lose

Author: Ferdinand (Munich), 18-06-2021 23:55
Stop Aeris? - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Hello , is it possible to stop Aeris to pass the light blue border guard and and stop him invading my only castle? I tried to dig a hole for the grail, but he can easily move over the hole and invade my territory.
Stop Aeris? - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

. writes:
19-06-2021 11:58

Red border guard - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

There was a red border guard there?

maygwan writes:
19-06-2021 12:44

You unlocked your own border - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

:)

19-06-2021 16:05

hmm - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Ok, now I understand. But why are you putting the Red tent, the red boarder gate and a prison in this short distance? Is it a trap? For me it is obvious to free the hero. I really do not understand why you are not just put a mountain there.

hmm - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

19-06-2021 16:08

Mutare? - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

And am I allowed to free the hero "Mutare" ?

maygwan writes:
19-06-2021 21:37

its a trap yes - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

the other heroes u can free that one was an obvious trap

Author: wasilix, 18-06-2021 00:00 Like
Finished the map, sort of - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
It's a great map. I'm hoping freeze can be fixed, so that other people could reliably enjoy it too.

- quite a unique map in terms of gameplay
- not many challenging fights, but it may be challenging to figure out a good route
- surprisingly few primary skill powerups on the map (enemy heroes will have by far better stats)
- didn't finished the green due to the passability issue fixed in a later update
- map involves a lot of diplomacy play, fangarm and lich farming

Some tips to fellow players:
- I used Crag Hack and Tazar as mains, but Gelu probably would be better than Crag. Tazar is best though, but he doesn't have Necromancy, so I had to do most fights on Crag to amass lich stack, but there were fights where Tazar was the only option to avoid significant losses, also some enemies negate cloak with rings of oblivion and horns that makes Tazar a perfect fit for these
- it is possible to take control of most of the map by month 10

If you do it fast, map becomes easy later on (there is some challenge to gathering your first large lich stack, but afterwards you pretty much roll over everyone). Delay, and it may become much much harder.

- you'd better be using map editor when playing this map a lot: many quest guards have unexpected requirements and if you are unprepared, they may delay you quite a lot, also you'd better know where you want to get to ultimately

- there are neutral rampart towns with treasuries enabled, aim to get them as soon as possible (I got 1st town on 516) - the map is built around diplomacy and you'll have plenty of opportunities to hire huge armies of level 7 creatures including azures - better start banking up money as soon as possible. A hint to avoid going into negative (homm3 bug): load day 7 autosave for when you still had positive money bank, and trade half of it for resources

- as said above, some creatures can join you, I'd recommend postponing engagements with them for as much as possible regardless of whether you intend to hire them or not - as long as it doesn't prevent your further progress. You either hire a bigger stack of creatures later on or get bigger harvest of liches/fangarms off of them.

- opening phase of the map doesn't have many creature blocks and you can effectively scout with heroes having a single dragon or smth like that (check refugee camp, also some will/can join early on). Try occupying your heroes as efficiently as possible, scouting and progress is more important than gathering troops most of the times (in some cases, gathering troops means progress).

- don't overrate both skeletons and peasants. You don't need skeletons for army other than in the very beginning, but you need to have a lot of them to pass some quest guards. Use excess of gremlins (you'll need 500 for quests), but if it's not enough, convert your peasants without hesitation. You don't really need many of them. Paying 9999 of them for TP may sound compelling, but it's a huge cost timewise, and it's extremely easy to get TP from haspids beyond mummy area (I got it on 837).

- build grail in one of necro towns (huge boost to your necromancy)
Finished the map, sort of - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

maygwan writes:
18-06-2021 07:06

thanx on feedback - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

I am still looking at ways on the freeze issues that some are having and you are the third to finish map only stopped by one border that is fixed. I will update soon and hope that it fixes the issues but problem i get is it really depends on what players do that determines wether it freezes as it happens in different spots.

maygwan writes:
18-06-2021 10:47

just sent in another update - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

HOPEFULLY BE ADDED TODAY and i hope it has fixed all the issues there have been a lot more places added to map more blocks on teal and a separation on teal
With a few other tweaks and some additional buildings and dwellings.

Author: wasilix, 15-06-2021 23:25 Like
Path blocked - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Path is blocked at 41:46 (green area). Can't access last green town without fly or DD :( Gonna have to wait months for an air tome.

maygwan writes:
15-06-2021 23:43

that path is fixed - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

in the update thats on here but still not fixed teal freeze yet

Author: wasilix, 15-06-2021 08:17 Like
- - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Hi Eugene,

can you share your save file via some sort of file exchange platform? I'd be curious to look into it and see if I can understand what causes the crash.

Author: maygwan, 15-06-2021 07:46
its not same problem - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
its same teal colors but a different player and different area. They are causing me some stress lol guess i should stick to my other way of making maps seems this first attempt has gone down badly. I will take a look and try and fix these teal issues.

Author: Eugene (Russia), 14-06-2021 16:42
Game crashes again. - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
The same problem.
Game crashes again. - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Author: maygwan, 13-06-2021 12:47
Update is live - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
New update is added as of today 13/6/2021 at 10am

wasilix writes:
15-06-2021 12:18

@maygwan - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

I actually like this map a lot so far. I didn't expect any challenge out of a map with a HoTA given from the very beginning. Started original version awhile ago despite being promised a freeze on month 12. And I enjoyed it a lot so far.

It's month 12/2/6 now for me, and looks like I may be nearing a moment of a freeze multiple people reported on. I'll write down a review when I finish the map or get to a crash. I killed some of teal heroes though already, so it's possible that I won't get the crash *fingers crossed*. It's quite an unusual map from you, but it's great nonetheless. Certainly, a great change of pace after playing a whole bunch of rpg maps, and I wouldn't mind more of that :)

Eugene (Russia) writes:
15-06-2021 12:19

game save - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o7u82ij05y4gt 3n/AAAOVAFzbVBY3pWaJEhFaz3Aa?dl=0

maygwan writes:
15-06-2021 13:24

THANX - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

One thing with rpg maps or maps where ai starts basic is there tends to be no issues with crashing but maps like this one are prone to it. Anyway hopefully i can find the problem and issues and it can be fixed.

wasilix writes:
15-06-2021 21:00

Tough case... - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Couldn't figure out what is the cause of that. At a glance, freeze happens when there is nothing suspicious happening. My only guess is that heroes standing in pairs behind borders waiting to be released are causing this (trading with each other or something).

Although in your savegame I managed to avoid the hang after killing half of enemy heroes with cheats and skipping the turn - gunnar and the other hero chose different routes and it didn't freeze this time, so I'm personally unconvinced by my own guess...

Eugene (Russia) writes:
15-06-2021 23:38

success - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

I'm loaded few days ago save. Temporarily sacrificed secondary hero to change teal player walking and success!!! Passed the bug!!! Great map!!!

Author: Eugene (Russia), 13-06-2021 11:05
the game is frozen at 12 4 3 - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Worked another cheat then you previously recommended: "Tab" nwcwhatisthematrix
the game is frozen at 12 4 3 - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Author: garak (london), 12-06-2021 23:55
Need to restart - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Do I have to restart game from beggining after you upload new map version or is possible to continue at current position with new update? I am at month 10 but according to comments I will get game stuck.

maygwan writes:
13-06-2021 06:33

YOU NEED UPDATE - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Map still not updated so you will get stuck i have resent it in again so hopefully soon the updated version will be added.

garak (london) writes:
13-06-2021 08:06

Need to restart - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

I understand that game will get stuck.
After I download update, do I have to restart from day 1 or is possible to continue from my saved game in Month 9

wasilix writes:
13-06-2021 08:43

Not just restart - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Garak, if it gets stuck, you'll have to download the fixed version. Then not just restart the game, but start a new game from the download version.

Also, it seems that people aren't sending many details on how and why the game gets stuck. If it happens to you, I'd recommend you doing that (I wrote how to do it in comments to one of the first reply). The fix is done pretty much blindly in that sense.

Author: Cave (ch), 11-06-2021 23:09
A puzzle map - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
There is the one the only optimal way to complete the map and it is not possible to understand which one without playing multiple times. There are lots of border guards and you have no clue what is behind the border guard in advance which could make playing to be a sequence of "try and restart"s.

Also, you are on timer, so suboptimal playing on month 5 could potentially lead to restart later (e.g. on month 10 or 15) which could be quite frustrating.
I decided to give up around 5.3 when realise when I am 1-2 months late to open the border gate which leads to elemental dwellings.

Basically, the map is a "puzzle", a well done one, but not for everybody.

maygwan writes:
12-06-2021 06:31

you are correct - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

It is a tough map and certain decisions can help or hinder you. Also it is my first kind of map like this i do not normally make maps this way.
Also it cannot be completed until the fixed version is up here but the website owner seems to be away. i sent a fix in a week ago it its not added yet.

Author: Dalian Micu (Romania), 08-06-2021 22:02
great map - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
very great map, recomand it, thanks

maygwan writes:
09-06-2021 06:24

thanx - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

I am still waiting for the fixed version to be uploaded it isnt up there yet.

Author: Giorgos (greece), 08-06-2021 00:17
teal - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
interesting map, i have great distance in army troops compared to the ai but i guess through quests i will gain ground. The problem is that i did not make it after month 12 week 4 day 7 because teal got stuck in his turn :(

maygwan writes:
08-06-2021 06:49

i have fixed the issues - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

but waiting for the new fix to be uploaded here once i know i will let you all know when the fix is in place.

Author: Pawel (Opole), 06-06-2021 01:08
bug - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Great and very challenging map. Unfortunately teal player is getting stuck for me on 12 2 7.

maygwan writes:
06-06-2021 07:31

damn it - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Those teal players are being problematic any chance u can screen shot which player and where they are getting stuck ty

Pawel (Opole) writes:
06-06-2021 15:08

here it is

maygwan writes:
06-06-2021 17:30

do u happen to know which hero it is?

Pawel (Opole) writes:
06-06-2021 22:48

Dace

maygwan writes:
07-06-2021 06:50

I made some significant changes and removed dace so hopefully that will fix the teal problems. Update was sent in.

Author: Corwin, 04-06-2021 03:02
Amazing... amazingly difficult - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
I've played my share of challenge maps. And this map is reaaaaally difficult. Actually didn't manage to beat it. Enemies are coming for you a bit too early and you have no possible way of dealing with them, since they all are mostly immune to magic. I had 6 heroes gathering/fighting, but as soon as month 10 comes and enemies come pouring in with thousands (tens of thousands in some cases) of units, without town portal (which is not impossible to get at that point, but you need to make some really deliberate and sacrificing choices to get it), you're bound to have some of the most difficult battles I've ever had. Idk if I suck or if it is truly impossible, but good luck to anyone trying to beat this map. It's been fun, sometimes too tedious - but most of the quests can be done with some planning.
I also think that giving up 9999 Power Liches is really high price, and without them (if you even manage to get so many) you're pretty much lost. Perhaps if both Horn of the Abyss and Cloak of the Undead King worked at the same time, it would be decent enough price. But you need to choose one or the other; and power liches are way too good to give up.

maygwan writes:
04-06-2021 09:48

town portal - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

There are multiple ways to get town portal and early as i said to Thaeek you can trade 9999 peasants for one or in the mummy area the whirlpool takes you to one guarded by haspids also underground there is one guarded by fairy dragons. One of the towns gives u forcefield other anti magic and some heroes that roam will be easier than others so must pick your battles. I left the map open for players to choose there path and strategy but also added a degree of difficulty based on what areas you decide to open or keep closed.

maygwan writes:
04-06-2021 09:54

Follow me - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

You can also lure heroes after you if u dont get tp and in some of the underground there are tp areas to escape. Also if u dont take the wood and vamp cowl you will not let out the inferno guys too early, Their are a lot of decisions and some help some don't.

maygwan writes:
04-06-2021 09:56

also - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

There are peasant huts in blue area u can steal from and dont forget u can trade in many units in the skele transformer to mas a big force of skele.

Author: Thaeek (Czech), 03-06-2021 13:50
Impossible - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Hi,great map again,but.After 10 months,show pyre,or another opponent.Havent town portal,green keymaster tent.Its impossible play agains others.

Thaeek (Czech) writes:
03-06-2021 13:52

Hmm - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Look

Hmm - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

maygwan writes:
03-06-2021 16:28

not sure wat routes u took - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

You can get town portal there r a few of them on map. Also u can take a fast route to get to azures ect by going n getting boots in mummy area while hero grabs 10 angel n titan then move fast to top area or u can keep the mummy area closed, You can use dig in some spots to block enemy and u can just let them roam till u get cloak. You have to think about your choices it is not easy and a wrong decision might be costly. You are going to have to think outside box if you are to pass the map. good luck.

maygwan writes:
03-06-2021 16:33

one town - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Will give u forcefield and u can use that to beat any dragons or the haspids that guard a town portal also 9999 peasants can be traded for a town portal and in month 12-15 pink will come n wipe out some of your enemies maybe. There is also a t portal underground past 4k fairy and anti magic is your friend.

Thaeek (Czech) writes:
04-06-2021 06:43

Good - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

9999 pesants for town portal?hmm try this....thanks for tip

Author: Cyron (Berlin, Germany), 01-06-2021 17:13 Like
Interesting. - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Map is interesting as always, however for me it is impossible to win after month 10 because Pyre shows up with 10k Arch Devils and im sitting there with nothing and getting beaten up instantly. Nice map, but im not skilled enough :D

maygwan writes:
01-06-2021 21:59

its all about the routes you take - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

You can get to the azure stacks quite fast if you choose where to go but the choice is widely open so each player will choose a path that suits them.

maygwan writes:
01-06-2021 22:02

Also you want to grab the cloak as fast as u can - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Each to their own though the map is tough and different choices can help or hinder you thanx for giving it a try.

Author: maygwan, 31-05-2021 08:04
map fix has been added - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Map should be fixed now if you want to try again ty

author writes:
31-05-2021 14:09

Playing - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

I downloaded the new map but using the same save and it's still crashing, do I have to restart fresh from day 1 with the new download or is there something I'm missing?

wasilix writes:
31-05-2021 16:07

Yes, unfortunately restart is the only option to play an updated map - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

I'd recommend first checking what exactly leads to a freeze/crash. There are certain things, that AI can do, that aren't actually possible for players (e.g., waterwalking to fight monsters on water), and sometimes when they do that, it crashes the game.

Auther may have fixed the issue already, but because he didn't have much specifics, he may have fixed the wrong thing, and the crash may still remain possible even in the updated map.

wasilix writes:
31-05-2021 16:07

Check out my message below, where I suggest how you can gather more information on what leads to a crash.

Author: maygwan, 31-05-2021 07:15
hmmm - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
ok both of you getting freezes on month 6 seems like a bug do you happen to know which cian plyer it freezes on so i can look at a fix also where he move.

Author: GB (OC, USA), 31-05-2021 05:57
Game Freezes - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Same. Month 6, Week 2, Day 7. Teal player gets stuck. Bummer. Fun until this point.

Author: jiraya (España), 30-05-2021 22:59 Like
Nice map!!! & little bug report - Gelu the Necromancer part 2
Hi Maygwan,

Very nice map...but I got a bug at 6.4.4. Cian player move doesn't end. Not sure if it's just me.

THX for the map, it's just awesome!

maygwan writes:
31-05-2021 07:28

i forwarded fix - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

hopefully that will fix the map i will let you know when new map with fix added sorry for the inconvenience to you all.

wasilix writes:
31-05-2021 08:08

Check the opponent move with map revealed to see which hero is bugged - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

@jiraya, @GB

Even though Maygwan have already added a fix, it may be not the one you need, because he didn't know which hero gets stuck and where. Generally, it's very helpful if you:
1. Load autosave.
2. Enter 'reveal entire map' cheatcode (nwcwhatisthematrix).
3. Pass the turn and pay attention to opponent's movement.

It's likely to give valuable insight on what happens and why the game freezes, and it makes fixing it much easier.

GB (OC, USA) writes:
31-05-2021 16:38

Map Reveal - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

@Wasilix- where do you enter the "cheatcode?"

Thanks.

wasilix writes:
31-05-2021 17:03

Press TAB

GB (United States) writes:
01-06-2021 02:30

Code - Gelu the Necromancer part 2

Thank you.

| 1-30 | 31-54 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy