Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about L & W In The Spider Web - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map L & W In The Spider Web - heroes 3 mapsDownload map L & W In The Spider Web - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> L & W In The Spider Web

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

My hero, can you still find the right way and finally defeat the Black Widow?

Added: 28-06-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Richards quest | Conquers 4th Edition | Les prйmices de lApocalypse | The Fall of Atlantis

| 1-30 | 31-40 |

Author: PK, 31-07-2023 00:49
L & W In The Spider Web - L & W In The Spider Web - L & W In The Spider Web
I want to get a magic cloak. It is said that it cannot be deployed because it uses a thermal boat in the valley of the fourth dragon.
L & W In The Spider Web - L & W In The Spider Web - L & W In The Spider Web

sphinxx writes:
31-07-2023 23:33

:) - L & W In The Spider Web

use water walk to get to the other site. then summon a boat from there.

Author: Andrey K, 28-07-2023 20:46 Like
L & W In The Spider Web - L & W In The Spider Web
I really like Nebel's maps. Each map has own unique features. Swamp, lost city, underground - a lot of excellent made and interested from play point of view places.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
30-07-2023 20:52

thx - L & W In The Spider Web

Hi Andrey, I'm glad you like the map. Thanks for the Like!

Author: Yosef, 29-01-2023 05:43 Like
Impressive looking, as is usual from this author - L & W In The Spider Web
Never played the maps, I'm sure they're good too.

Author: sphinxx, 24-07-2022 23:56
Walkthrough - L & W In The Spider Web
Here is a walkthrough of this map

https://youtu.be/_xwxtv2oSTE

Author: sphinxx, 24-07-2022 23:52
Nice map - L & W In The Spider Web
Finished the map in 17 months on impossible difficulty. A typical map from Nebel on a very solid level. Not comparable to dune but still a very enjoyable one.

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 09-02-2022 21:32
vampire cloak - L & W In The Spider Web
Friends, tell me how to get a vampire cloak?

sphinxx writes:
24-07-2022 23:50

Artifacts - L & W In The Spider Web

There is neither a vampires cowl nor cloak of the undead king on the map.

Author: Georgee, 02-02-2022 00:51
Excellent map - L & W In The Spider Web
Just finished the map, took me quite some time and had to check here a couple of times when I couldn't find some hidden paths. I really liked it, this is the kind of maps I enjoy. Thanks!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
02-02-2022 01:19

thx - L & W In The Spider Web

I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers!

Author: Georgee, 01-02-2022 22:49
Excellent map - L & W In The Spider Web
Just finished the map, took me quite some time and had to check here a couple of times when I couldn't find some hidden paths. I really liked it, this is the kind of maps I enjoy. Thanks!

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 27-11-2021 18:53 Like
Black widow gets the first turn :( - L & W In The Spider Web
I conquered her castle and wait for her to attack. When I am inside the castle I get the second turn!! When I am outside, I get the first turn! I have got phoenixes with 24 speed (+1 ring of wayfarer and +2 cape of velocity. Even when the black widow would have the +1 ring of wayfarer and +2 cape of velocity AND the necklace of swiftness +1, my stack of phoenixes should get me the first turn, because she only has Azure dragons with a starting speed of 19. With all speed artifacts, she would have +23. But I have 24... And she is Tamika and not Sir Mullich who has +2 speed as a specialty. I am really confused :(
Black widow gets the first turn :( - L & W In The Spider Web

Ferdinand2 (Munich) writes:
27-11-2021 18:54

hmm - L & W In The Spider Web

combat

hmm - L & W In The Spider Web

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
30-11-2021 17:31

LW - L & W In The Spider Web

Hi, the way you write it's weird that you don't start with the first move even if you should. I encountered this while testing the map and this last duel. And I also don't know where the problem is. If an experienced player of this game can explain this, I would also like to learn ...
Anyway, the battle can be won without the first move, it's just harder ... thanks for playing

frostt writes:
17-03-2022 16:13

LW - L & W In The Spider Web - L & W In The Spider Web

From the battle log you posted, it seems that the enemy has Armor of the dammed which actives when your first unit gets turn. Enemy is in castle - castle towers automatically start first no matter how fast your unit's are so they trigger armor of the dammed which slows your phoenix.

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 24-11-2021 22:52 Like
I got 9999 Titans but the bitch ain't one. - L & W In The Spider Web
Do I really have to fight the 70000 titans on cursed ground? I have 2717 movement points, but I can not reach the coast :(
I got 9999 Titans but the bitch ain't one. - L & W In The Spider Web

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
25-11-2021 18:09

Hi, I have no idea where the mistake is, I'm sending a photo of where you can see that it works. The Titans are, of course, invincible and you've found the right hidden place ... I assume you have Boots of Speed and Equestrian's Gloves?
Then are there important in the army AA, Titans, Azure Dragons to get on? I really don't know where the problem is :)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
25-11-2021 18:13

Movement points - L & W In The Spider Web

I'm still looking at your movement points I have there 2796 try to change the composition of the army it also has an effect.

25-11-2021 20:51

Yay :) - L & W In The Spider Web

Yeah, that was it! The Zealots stole 84 movement points from me! I didn't even know that the troops had an effect on it. A thousand thanks :) Great map!!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
25-11-2021 21:58

Nice - L & W In The Spider Web

Nice, go on :)

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 23-11-2021 23:43 Like
Pendant of Dispassion - L & W In The Spider Web
How do I find the path to Pendant of Dispassion? :)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
24-11-2021 00:14

Pedant of Dispassion - L & W In The Spider Web

At the pictures, use water walk :)

Pedant of Dispassion - L & W In The Spider Web

24-11-2021 00:37

:) - L & W In The Spider Web

Thank you so much :)

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 20-11-2021 19:31 Like
Spider Queen in the forest - L & W In The Spider Web
How can I defeat the spider queen in the forest? Her Berserk spell is the shit... !!! OMG WTF ^^ Should I conquer the castle or should I attack the castle? Should I use only sharpshooters and forcefield while I am in the castle? Fantastic map !!!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-11-2021 19:48

spider queen - L & W In The Spider Web

So I used this strategy: I only took all the shooters. I occupied her castle and she attacked. First I destroyed the catapult, and gave the shooters anti magic. And then I gradually destroyed it.

20-11-2021 19:57

Thanks - L & W In The Spider Web

I did it right as you answered :)
My strategy: I occupied her castle with 300 archangels, 1600 shooters, 1400 cyclops kings, and 20 Phoenix that were split in 4 units. The automatic resurrection of the phoenixes worked very well to have more turns for me. Against the berserk spell: It is important that the good units are separated and not like a group. If they are separated, the queen does not use the berserk skill very often. And if she does, you can cure your units until you have some phoenix left to get the first turn to cure. I only lost the 20 phoenix :) yeehaw

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 19-11-2021 16:11 Like
L & W In The Spider Web - L & W In The Spider Web
Карта понравилась.Интересн

Author: corto (Croatia), 01-11-2021 01:47
How to find path after killing Nymus? - L & W In The Spider Web
Having trouble finding the way forward after killing Nymus(blue)...
BTW great map...

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
01-11-2021 16:42

L&W In The Spider Web - L & W In The Spider Web

Hi, according to the picture, you will find a hidden path, open the map by boat and then you have to find a place to land with Water Walk

L&W In The Spider Web - L & W In The Spider Web

Author: Vedran (Opatija, Croatia), 22-10-2021 20:03
Mr. - L & W In The Spider Web
I am stuck in the north western part where ice turns into magic plains (where the border tower was) and can not move further…
BTW a great map!

Author: Vedran (Opatija, Croatia), 21-10-2021 12:50
I am stuck in the north western part where ice turns into magic plains (where the border tower was) and can not move further…
BTW a great map!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
21-10-2021 16:43

God of Fire - L & W In The Spider Web

Hi Vedran, I assume you mean the situation after the fight with God of Fire. Look at the picture, you have to go past the Wineyard (Satyr), get on the boat and open the whole area. Then you return to the same place and with the help of Water Walk you get to the other side and continue ...

God of Fire - L & W In The Spider Web

Vedran (Opatija, Croatia) writes:
22-10-2021 20:04

Thx!

Author: Igor (N.N., Russia), 16-10-2021 12:42 Like
Рог изобилия (Cornucopia) - L & W In The Spider Web
Не могу найти путь к Рогу Изобилия.
I can't find the way to Cornucopia.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
16-10-2021 13:12

Cornucopia - L & W In The Spider Web

... at the picture use Water Walk

Cornucopia - L & W In The Spider Web

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
16-10-2021 13:13

HERE :) - L & W In The Spider Web

HERE :) - L & W In The Spider Web

Author: Igor (N.N., Russia), 16-10-2021 12:03 Like
Рог изобилия (Cornucopia) - L & W In The Spider Web
Не могу найти путь к Рогу Изобилия.
I can't find the way to Cornucopia.

Author: Kooper (UAE), 09-10-2021 22:18
Best match ever - L & W In The Spider Web
Best fight ever
Best match ever - L & W In The Spider Web

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
09-10-2021 23:12

Nice - L & W In The Spider Web

Great, just keep going ...

Kooper (Uae) writes:
15-10-2021 17:37

I did it - L & W In The Spider Web

With out cheating or code

I did it - L & W In The Spider Web

Author: Pg, 05-10-2021 04:05
Love it so far - L & W In The Spider Web
Hello
I’m missing the brown tent
Any help you could provide?
Thank you In advance

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
05-10-2021 15:02

Brown Tent - L & W In The Spider Web

... at the picture

Brown Tent - L & W In The Spider Web

Pg (Canada) writes:
05-10-2021 16:30

thank you! - L & W In The Spider Web

I ended up finding it.
love this map!

Author: Евгений (Novosibirsk, Russia), 23-09-2021 12:59 Like
Super Map! - L & W In The Spider Web
Очень интересная карта! Пожалуй, самая интересная из всех, которые видел.

Победил я за 649 дней на уровне сложности Impossible. (Финальный бой, само-собой, был на неделю раньше.) До конца 13-го месяца играл без подглядываний в редактор.

1) Из центральной области карты смог выйти только через 6 месяцев. При этом пришлось даже переиграть последнюю неделю, поскольку захватил все города, но столбик для прохода на север на территорию оранжевого ни в какую не убирался после того, как красный игрок через неделю жизни вне городов был терминирован. В общем, пришлось сознательно искать встречи в бою с последним живым красным.
2) На территории оранжевого тоже долго копался - месяца 2, наверное: не сразу нашёл артефакты для сбора Armour of Damned, также сперва пытался оранжевого измотать и захватить его города, но потом понял, что этого делать не нужно.
3) Северо-восток карты - это просто бомба! Надо идти двумя героями сразу по верхнему и нижнему путям, экипировав их обеими подзорными трубами, чтоб открывались островки для Waterlwalk. Это было интересно!
4) После захвата "Затерянного города" и форсирования моря понравилось, что героям даровали наконец-то Town Portal. Сразу исчезла проблема пополнения армии - один герой воевал, второй, в основном, проводил мобилизацию войск, прыгая по городам и весям. На этом этапе удалось полностью собрать Armour of Damned.
5) На юго-востоке понравилось песчаное море, по которому надо плыть на кораблях. Здесь самого сильного героя у бирюзового игрока я запер на среднем острове, разрушив его корабль. Он потом там терпеливо сидел в ожидании смерти. А всю остальную его територию сразу освоил, чтобы приносила доход.
6) После захвата юго-западной области карты вернулся на север и устранил оранжевого, также убил бирюзового на острове, чтобы их города приносили дополнительный доход, а потом уже пошёл на северо-восток. Кстати, с выкупом войск я долго не торопился, используя для накопления средств город эльфов (позже таких городов стало два, тогда-то я и перестал экономить). Grail выкопал только где-то в конце 13-го месяца (каюсь - подглядел его месторасположение в редакторе). Я всё ждал, что будут ещё обелиски, чтоб его показали мне явно, но так и не дождался. Удивило, что не во все города можно было доставить Grail для возведения суперпостройки. Не знал, что такие ограничения при создании карты возможны. Я хотел доставить Grail в город Титанов, чтоб открылась вся карта, но не тут-то было!
7) После захвата северо-востока для перехода под землю надо пройти сумасшедшую череду водоворотов - тут я второй раз подглядел в редакторе карт, как это сделать.
8)Под землёй на Cursed ground сражаться с двумя первыми героями синего игрока нереально - надо заманивать их в город. Первый из них (Olema) никак в город заходить не хотел, он его захватывал и стоял потом рядом, хорошо, что на нормальной земле. Пришлось сражаться с ним в чистом поле. Второй синий пытался меня в городе штурмовать, но только зубы себе обломал: разрушение катапульты на первом ходе, дальше - дело техники.
9)Последнего подземного синего героя убить без Pendant of Dispassion невозможно - он всё время колдует Berserk. Пришлось вернуться севернее и найти этот артефакт. Я как-то сперва мимо него проскочил.
10) Финальный этап - паутина. Тоже очень понравился. Пройти там к постройке с заклинанием Berserk и белой палатке весьма непросто. Только тревожа паутину своими героями-"мухами" и таким образом выманивая на себя бегающих героев розового игрока, удаётся расчистить путь к заклинанию Berserk своему главному герою. Изучив Berserk, главный герой сразу прыгнул в последний варварский город в правом нижнем углу подземелья (он уже был предварительно захвачен одной из "мух" после объединения армий с другой "мухой"). После этого через три дня захватил последний город розового в центре паутины и стал ждать штурма.
11) На удивление финальный бой выиграл сравнительно легко - заперся в городе, на первом ходу колдонул Forgetfullness на титанов и разрушил катапульту, потом несколько раз использовал Berserk, чтоббы 30000 кристальных драков этих титанов покоцали. Тем временем внутри города бился с перелетевшими вражескими лазурными и ржавыми драконами. При этом очень берёг архангелов (их у меня на начало боя было 2200), потом этих архангелов многократно клонировал, чтоб архангелами-клонами восстановить свои пострадавшие от драконов войска. После того, как вражеские драконы внутри стен города были убиты, встал на их останки своими войсками, чтоб противник не смог их оживить с помощью Sacrifice. По итогу в этом бою потерял только тележку с боеприпасами и палатку лекаря, причём ещё и манны у моего героя осталось более 1200 пунктов. Бой был затяжной только из-за количества кристальных драконов. Когда осталась только эта армия у противника, а боеприпасы у стрелков иссякли по причини разрушения тележки, то драконов уничтожал, клонируя свою армию из 2500 бегемотов. На каждом ходу клон бегемотов выбегал из города и убивал по 400-500 кристальных драконов. Поэтому ходов в этом бою случилось где-то под сотню.

Огромное спасибо автору за интересную карту. Это мой первый отзыв, уж очень мне карта понравилась!

Евгений (Novosibirsk, Russia) writes:
23-09-2021 13:02

Извините! В седьмом пункте опечатка случилась - после захвата северо-запада, конечно, а не всеверо-востока.

23-09-2021 13:08

И в шестом пункте тоже читать надо - ушёл на северо-запад. Что-то восток с западом сегодня попутал.

23-09-2021 13:17

В дополнение к описанию финального боя. Когда у врага иссякла манна. Мой клон бегемотов всегда ударял первым, поэтому погибал о ответного удара кристальных драконов, после я наносил удар реальными 2500 бегемотами, 543 лазурными драконами и 2200 архангелами, на следующем ходу все свои войска вводил обратно в город, создавал новый клон бегемотов, ход пропускал (враг без манны не мог уже с моим клоном бегемотов ничего поделать), на следующем ходу колдовал Bless (с таким заклинанием 2500 бегемотов уничтожали за 1 удар по 638 вражеских драконов). Дальше всё по кругу.

23-09-2021 19:06

Это мой герой после финальной битвы.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
23-09-2021 19:53

L&W - L & W In The Spider Web

Привет, Евгений, большое спасибо за подробные обзоры, а также за оценки. Я рад, что вам понравилась карта, мне особо нечего добавить, вы сделали это очень хорошо. Возможно, только для того, чтобы разместить ГРАЛЬ в городе ... да, есть возможность разместить этот артефакт в городах, он установлен намеренно, потому что, если вы откроете всю карту, конечно, вся концепция карты потеряет свой первоначальный смысл ...

Еще раз спасибо с уважением Nebel 74

Author: Kooper (UAE), 19-09-2021 15:22 Like
I Cant find the clone spill - L & W In The Spider Web
Where can find the clone and TP spills

Author: Kooper (UAE), 19-09-2021 14:08 Like

Author: Kooper (UAE), 19-09-2021 04:33 Like

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
19-09-2021 12:24

TP and Clone spells - L & W In The Spider Web

... in the picture ...

TP and Clone spells - L & W In The Spider Web

Kooper (UAE) writes:
19-09-2021 15:25

Thanks - L & W In The Spider Web

How do I get there without using clone spell?
Too far a way from my home

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 13-09-2021 15:20
THX - L & W In The Spider Web
I'm glad the map was liked Thanks ...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 11-09-2021 10:59
Nice map, thanks! - L & W In The Spider Web
Play 3 days, interesting fights. I tried to play so as not to lose a single unit. and it is possible

Andrey (Russia) writes:
11-09-2021 11:00

My hero

Author: Jeff (St. Louis, USA), 24-08-2021 21:03 Like
Fun except for the hidden trails... - L & W In The Spider Web
The map is wonderfully designed and each area is fun in its own way. I loved the maze aspect of the Spider's web and slowly taking out the heroes in the swamp at the beginning. The encounters were difficult but doable. Finished in 903 days on impossible.

But the hidden trails/fake ground got SO annoying. It just became a headache of clicking randomly all over the place. A few of those are ok, but it was like every other area. And the jungle of madness was terrible. Just random chance. Gave me a headache.

If it wasn't for all the hidden paths though, it's a near perfect map.

Author: wasilix, 23-07-2021 07:29 Like
like - L & W In The Spider Web
-

Author: wasilix, 23-07-2021 07:25 Like
Haven't finished map yet - L & W In The Spider Web
I only have final fight left, which I'm struggling to win so far, so I decided to write a review now, because I may forget about it otherwise.

Took me 15 and a half months to get to the end. The map is beautiful and has many great ideas.

1. Opening area: great idea, but I'd be looking to make it a bit more challenging maybe. It's unclear to me how to make a proper increase in difficulty though. I don't think there is a need to raise enemy armies, but maybe giving some enemy heroes logistics/pathfinding.

Maybe it's just me, because if player doesn't figure out that the grail is in the swamps, it's gonna me start much more difficult. I quickly figured it out and restarted the map after a few days with some sort of a plan in mind.

2. Conflux area is similar to your 2nd part, however killing enemies right away isn't going to work because of the large phoenix stack (which is good, because it's intended).

3. I won't repeat about puzzles into detail, but do consider not using fake ground in your logistics puzzles.

4. The only area that posed me some trouble in the beginning is the spider forest. I was trying to keep going without reinforcements to make a bank with a treasury I had. Eventually managed to beat both spiders handily. These are pretty good fights, in my opinion.

5. Liked purple player area's design quite a bit.

6. Underground fights on cursed ground. I'm not sure if that's what you intended to happen, but I lured both of them to the city, where ground isn't cursed.

7. The web idea is also great.

8. Final fight. My thoughts so far, because I haven't yet managed to win it. I assume, that I have a relatively small army comparing to what it was balanced against. I absolutely love that you gave her blind immunity, and I'm totally against tuning it down despite all of my fruitless struggle so far.

To sum up, the author undoubtedly
has a talent for mapmaking. I enjoyed this map a lot in particular, and I highly recommend it.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
23-07-2021 16:58

Hi dude, thanks for the feedback and also for the rating ...

1. Yes, I also thought about how to make it harder, but in the end I didn't want to depress the player right at the beginning, but at least this introductory phase took me 4-5 months.
2. Yes, as we wrote earlier, this area cannot be recharged at first thanks to foenixs.
3. Fake ground yes I will consider its use more.
4. The spider forest and I was very surprised while playing how the upper queen with the castle behaves. At first I occupied her castle with the max army, but she did not attack me and I could not defeat her without the castle. So in the end, after a few attempts, I only took the shooter and then attacked me. These two fights are my favorites.
5.I am pleased ...
6. These battles were conceived as invincible on the cursed ground. And I didn't even try it, the idea was to lure them to the castle, but even there I ran into a problem while playing. When I liberated them with a plain army and then fled to the castle they stood in front of the castle and did not attack. Then I left the whole army in the castle, taking only someone with me, only after that they attacked me.
7.THX
8. I won the final fight by first occupying her castle several times in a row and destroying everything she left there. Then I reoccupied her castle and fought the last battle there. I don't think it's possible otherwise because her army of Crystal dragons is huge ...
I assume you destroyed her in the same way.

Thanks again for the feedback ...

wasilix writes:
23-07-2021 21:49

I didn't win the final fight yet - L & W In The Spider Web

My approach so far was entirely different. I didn't take the castle at all, waited for her to enter it and attacked.

I was aiming at sustaining for enough time to drain her out of mana and killing her flyers in the process. So far I was only able to drain about half of her mana (around 40-50 turns), but then I was screwed either by a streak fears on AA clones or she would clone her titans and wreck me. If the town had castle or citadel (not fort), this fight would've been much easier, but alas, it doesn't.

PS: surprised to hear, starting area took you 4-5 months, I finished in 1 and a half and by that time I visited all power ups there. I was a bit lucky in some ways though.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
24-07-2021 14:33

The whole final fight was conceived by occupying the castle and waiting for Black Widow to attack. Your tactics are quite the opposite, and I'm pretty sure it's impossible. Well, write if you can do it :)

The first section in 1.5 months, which is also impossible from my point of view, even if you had a grail from the beginning, it's still unbelievable ...

wasilix writes:
24-07-2021 15:56

oops, I'm wrong - L & W In The Spider Web

Sorry, 1st section took 2.5 months. As for the final fight, I'm quite positive, that it's possible the way I was trying it, though it's still quite a gamble.

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 13-07-2021 15:35
Armor of the Damned - L & W In The Spider Web
Don't forget to find the last artifact to compose Armor of the Damned
Armor of the Damned - L & W In The Spider Web

| 1-30 | 31-40 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy