Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:52

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You have to enter the Watering Hole, reach the end, and then continue across the water to the island. more...

Author: Crushlord , 28-04-2024 22:48

Agree - The Great Canyon - Heroes 5 map

Game felt down after 2nd week and no chance to load saved games more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 21:29

10 wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I feel dumb. I can see the 10th piece of wood for the boat, but I can't figure out the trick to get there. Unless red herring...? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 21:25

Ring of conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

To be more specific, I need ring of conjuring to assemble ring of the magi. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Clash of the Titans - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Clash of the Titans - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Clash of the Titans - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Clash of the Titans

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Perseus, son of the god Zeus and Princess Danae.
Join him on a great journey. Defeat six powerful titans, save the beautiful Andromeda, witness the great Troy War and finally be the one to conquer this famous city.
An adventure inspired by the movie of the same name and Homer's Iliad

Added: 04-10-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Demon invasion | Битва Сильнейших | Ambush | Nexus Polaris

| 1-30 | 31-40 |

Author: poodich1, 22-12-2023 14:51
круто - Clash of the Titans
круто

Author: Al, 01-08-2023 15:47
Ship is ansent - Clash of the Titans
The ship near Begemoth's house is absent.
I have checked tje map in editor - in tjhje beginning the ship is on
But still between 434-435 days the ship dissapears ))
Some fun bug between the nap file and game application, I think )))

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 15-12-2022 18:00 Like
Clash of the Titans - Clash of the Titans
It was a great map. Very dynamic and exciting. Thanks a lot for fun you gave.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
15-12-2022 21:09

thx - Clash of the Titans

Hi Irena & Vasily, thank you very much for the Like, I'm glad you enjoyed the map. Cheers!!!

Author: Ash (Romania, Bucharest), 22-01-2022 05:50
Decent map - Clash of the Titans
pretty easy, just blue is a a bit hard.Blind pretty much destroys every opp, even if you survive with 1 stack of any of unit, just res the AAs and its done.
Try to implement heroes with Badge of Courage / Pendant of 2nd Sight in your maps.Compared to hard maps like Wayfarer or Way Home, this is a piece of cake.Keep up the good work
Decent map - Clash of the Titans

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 27-11-2021 08:47 Like
Мне нравятся карты этого автора. Интересно прорисованы, противники в меру сильные, поэтапное прохождение. Я бы посоветовал у финальных боссов делать более сильные армии. Потому что на этой карте финальных противников легко победить даже на автобое. Можно было бы сделать им армию примерно в 10 раз больше, было бы интереснее.
Спасибо за карту

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 12-11-2021 21:34 Like
Super fun but the beginning is not fun - Clash of the Titans
Nice map. It is super fun. But the beginning is too hard. I needed to watch the walkthrough on youtube. Hopefully you make more of these brilliant and challenging maps for solo players :)

Author: Techniqueue, 26-10-2021 21:04
Обращение - Clash of the Titans
Братюля кароче расклад такой. Чику которую нужно пустить по воде я пустил с армией и АМУЛЕТОМ ГРОБОВЩИКА и она застряла на островке с палаткой безвылазно... Внимание вопрос...
Где 3 шмотка на некрение, амулет и плащ есть, третью найти не могу, а если и могу то хули толку если амулет застрял?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
26-10-2021 21:31

walkthrough by Sphinxx - Clash of the Titans

Привет, к сожалению, я не знаю, о чем вы спрашиваете, это непонятно в том переводе ... Я рекомендую вам проверить прохождение YouTube от Sphinxx, см. Ниже. Там вы обязательно найдете ответ на все свои вопросы.

Author: Techniqueue, 26-10-2021 02:37
Обращение - Clash of the Titans
Братюля кароче расклад такой. Чику которую нужно пустить по воде я пустил с армией и АМУЛЕТОМ ГРОБОВЩИКА и она застряла на островке с палаткой безвылазно... Внимание вопрос...
Где 3 шмотка на некрение, амулет и плащ есть, третью найти не могу, а если и могу то хули толку если амулет застрял?

Author: sphinxx, 23-10-2021 15:38
walkthrough - Clash of the Titans
hey guys. if someone is interested i made a walkthrough of the map where im able to finish it in 14 months on maximum difficulty.
https://www.y0utube.com/watch?v=GFG6448Y F7c just replace the 0 with o.

sphinxx writes:
23-10-2021 15:41

walkthrough - Clash of the Titans

and write the whole thing together

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
26-10-2021 21:26

THX - Clash of the Titans

So I looked with great interest at the whole walkthrough ... I must say that in your submission it's very "simple", I have never seen such a game strategy, how to defeat a strong opponent with a small army and without losses. Thanks for the recording, it was very instructive.

sphinxx writes:
26-10-2021 22:41

Thx - Clash of the Titans

No problem. Thank you for the map. We should not take it for granted that somebody still develop good heroes 3 maps. If you are interested in updating the map in the future I have some ideas for minor changes so I can email u if u want to..

Ferdinand2 (Munich) writes:
27-10-2021 20:45

Thank your for the walkthrough - Clash of the Titans

Thanks for the walkthrough. I would never have found the castle in 7 days without you !!

Author: ebro, 22-10-2021 18:58
Clone and Force Field - Clash of the Titans
As best I can recall, I went into this battle with 600 spell points, 99 AA's and about 750 sharpshooters, and the rest of my units were 1 stacks of Royal Griffins. With Tactics I set up my stacks to where i could Force Field the AA's and sharps to safety after the Griffins took the 1st blow from the Azures since they have speed advantage. Once the AA's and sharps are secure, essentially you just keep cloning the AA's and resurrecting the sharps until the Cyclopes are dead and then nothing else can attack as long as you're behind the FF. I also Blinded all of Krios's stacks and used Disrupting Ray to make things a bit easier. Hope this helps.

Author: author, 22-10-2021 14:04
Krios - Clash of the Titans
I can't seem to beat Krios. I just get overrun by his AB's. Currently bringing an army of 81 aa's, 600 marksmen and 350 sharpshooters.
Any help would be appreciated if there's something I'm missing

author writes:
22-10-2021 21:06

asd - Clash of the Titans

Did you finish this map? If so, would you say tactics is essential? I did not pick it up. Contemplating wheter I should restart or not.
Thank you for your answer

sphinxx writes:
23-10-2021 00:09

krios - Clash of the Titans

tactics is very important during the map. i think u can finish the map without it but its gonny be very difficult. with tactics u can try it like ebro wrote. without tactics: max out luck morale and mana. blind cd,ab and nomads. dont fight the azure dragons. go always defensive and clone your aa so u can resurrect aa.
im planning to upload kinda walkthrough of the map tomorrow. there u can see it if u wont make it on your own.

author writes:
23-10-2021 01:21

Thanks - Clash of the Titans

Thanks for the tip with tactics. Went for the restart and picked it, easy oneshot 343 :D

nick (Stuttgart, Germany) writes:
24-10-2021 14:40

clone and forcefield - Clash of the Titans

Thank you for the advice. However, how do you manage to place the AA and sharpshooters behind the force field? as I am being attacked by krios, i cant see how to place the stacks and the force field without being vulnerable to a blow from the side. thanks

ebro writes:
27-10-2021 19:13

Tactics - Clash of the Titans

Not sure if you're still looking for an answer to this, but this is where Tactics comes in handy. Set your sharps in the corner hex and your AA's directly below them and then FF directly in front of them. All of Krios's melee stacks are double hex creatures and will not be able to attack behind the 3-hex FF. And then cast Haste or Prayer so you can maintain speed advantage and re-FF once you need to.

Author: Sasha (Belgrade, Serbia), 22-10-2021 05:29
Boat - Clash of the Titans
For some reason boat at 99:166 is missing. Can I continue without it. Is it supposed to be like this since don't know what to do next.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
22-10-2021 11:30

It's weird that the ship is supposed to be there, I checked it in the editor and everything is fine ... if it's not there, you can't continue :(

Sasha (Belgrade, Serbia) writes:
22-10-2021 18:19

I had to cheat all spells to summon boat and continue.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
22-10-2021 18:37

Wow - Clash of the Titans

Wow, good idea !!!

Author: Thaeek (Czech), 19-10-2021 11:47
Road - Clash of the Titans
He is upper from Tower castle.Lava terain

Author: nick (GR), 19-10-2021 02:31
red tent - Clash of the Titans
Can not find it

nick (GR) writes:
20-10-2021 02:33

picture - Clash of the Titans

picture

Thaeek (Czech) writes:
20-10-2021 07:17

Ed - Clash of the Titans

Editor?

nick (GR) writes:
21-10-2021 00:23

red tent - Clash of the Titans

still can nt find it

Thaeek (Czech) writes:
21-10-2021 07:01

Look - Clash of the Titans

Ok

Look - Clash of the Titans

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
21-10-2021 16:54

Red Tent - Clash of the Titans

Hi guys, thanks Thaeek for providing the information, but as I look at it I think the problem is elsewhere. I accidentally sent the admin a test version where Castle is extra and Stronghold is behind it. If this is the case, it is impossible to go through and unfortunately the map cannot be completed. The only option is to upload the current version and start over :(
My mistake Sorry for the problems ...

Author: Thaeek (Czech), 18-10-2021 07:24
Finished - Clash of the Titans
27 month and iam end of this journey. Solid map, Achilles was a little bit nut. Good work mapmaker

Author: а (москва), 17-10-2021 15:46 Like
автор, а куда дальше после убийства Кракена?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
17-10-2021 16:20

Kraken - Clash of the Titans

За Кракеном дорога ведет к замку (Бегемонд), который вы занимаетесь, и вы найдете красную палатку на лодке ...

а (москва) writes:
21-10-2021 13:01

не нахожу дорогу. везде тупик.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
21-10-2021 16:48

SRY - Clash of the Titans

Привет, я думаю, что вы играете версию этой карты, которую я отправил по ошибке, вероятно, находится на пути Замка (ангелы) и позади него Крепость (Бегемод), если это так, первый замок не должен быть там и предотвращает завершение карты. Прошу прощения, единственный вариант - загрузить текущую версию и начать заново :( ... если будет только один замок (Stronghold) напишите, мы его решим ...

а (москва) writes:
21-10-2021 17:22

ясно. спасибо.

Author: The_worst_Heroes3_player, 13-10-2021 20:01
Done - Clash of the Titans
So 26 months and I am done. A bit of a review:
- I liked the use Bubo for scouting with the demons and then waterwalking - there was a feeling of danger and it was a different mechanic of avoiding an enemy hero rather than attacking then.
- I hated the swamp. We have done the mechanic of scouting and waterwalking, there is no danger, just taking forever to go in between the two trails. Similarly, the hidden fire path was annoying, mostly because it becomes a guessing game of where the path is.
- I would suggest to make Blue and purple allies so that they do not beat each other up. Purple felt a bit weak even when looking at the map - just 3 Castles with 6 angel dwellings? Blue had 15 towns - I cannot see how purple could be the end-boss with that mismatch
- I actually liked the guerilla war with blue to win. I searched for the weaker heroes, build up my fangarm stack reduced that Phoenix stack so that I was not so luck dependent. I wouldn't have wanted to do it much longer though (which is why I even accepted a 424 Azure loss...). Also having Blue stronger, meant that the last couple of castles were just meh.
- Pacing was good. I always felt ok that there is not a massive jump in difficulty (until I got to blue). Maybe that means it is too easy, since my username is not a joke!

Thanks - I enjoyed this one!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
14-10-2021 17:00

Nice - Clash of the Titans

Wow perfect work you won the hardest version of this map !!!

Blue and Purple players could not be in the alliance, because the story is such that TROY will fall and the Romans will win :)

Cheers

Author: Thaeek (Czech), 13-10-2021 10:17
Hi iam stuck here.Havent summon boat,ring of infinite gems...so where must go?

The_worst_Heroes3_player writes:
13-10-2021 12:26

Bubo to the rescue! - Clash of the Titans

Bring Bubo and his scouting and you will find a spot you can waterwalk too. Might need to explore both paths as some destinations can only be seen from the other path.

Thaeek (Czech) writes:
13-10-2021 17:54

Good - Clash of the Titans

Yes i not seen Bubbo prison.Now its all fine.Thanks

Techniqueue writes:
23-10-2021 01:26

Wheere is bilbo prison - Clash of the Titans

Where is it?

Author: The_worst_Heroes3_player, 12-10-2021 20:23
Stuck! - Clash of the Titans
So Blue has
5k Phoenixes
10k bone dragon
3.6k Black dragons
1.1k Faerie dragons
1.1k Azure
7.7k Haspids

I cannot even snipe something and run away...

I have 2.5k Archangels, 2.2k Ancient Behemoths and 1.1k Titans (and of course the lower tier units but they die so quick it is not funny)

Anyone have any advice?

myth (Brussels) writes:
17-10-2021 00:36

which month - Clash of the Titans

in which month are you? when only blue left, you should have dwelings all over the map and tons of money. gather them and hunt down weaker heroes of blue

18-10-2021 19:46

Done, now - Clash of the Titans

But that was about month 22. I rather started a hit and run on Agamemnon and a couple days later was able to beat him!

Author: Garak (London,UK), 12-10-2021 15:19
Few questions - Clash of the Titans
Thanks for explanation.
But still in version from 9.oct.2021 9:19 there are still possible to sail west and set free BUDO in second week first month. When BUDO is released he can with 1 archangel conquer second and third town and all mines.
Maybe to put some rocks in sea in bay where is BODO prison.

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-10-2021 14:52
Sorry - Clash of the Titans
Hi Garak, I have to apologize to you too, unfortunately you played a map that was a test and was sent by mistake ...
In the old version was Angel Wings, now there is another artifact, but the same situation.
Yes, BUBO can be released only after the occupation of the second (third) city.
thanks for the game and once again an apology for the problems ...

Author: Garak (London,UK), 12-10-2021 10:25
Few questions - Clash of the Titans
I restarted few times (after author upload new version).
1. I am able to release BUDO in M1W2 sailing west from first city. Is that expected or authors intention is to release BUDO after second town is captured?
2. Where I can find Angel wings?
3. I lost 4 hours for beat unbeatable 4k FearyDragons. After read this posts realize that that Feary Dragons are unbeatable.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
12-10-2021 15:39

So that's what you thought I already see it it's a mistake ... so I didn't notice it and you're the first to point it out .. thanks I've already fixed it and I'm sending it to the admin

12-10-2021 21:22

BUBO - Clash of the Titans

I wondered why the event told me to get BUBO after I already had him - I just thought it was a mistake with the event!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
12-10-2021 22:32

BUBO - Clash of the Titans

Yes, it was a BUG that I didn't notice, but probably nothing significant :) I was looking at the army, as you write above, which was built by a blue player and it's really big ... I wanted the opponent to be very strong, but this is really a lot :) ... so I'll probably have to correct it a bit

13-10-2021 12:55

Blue - Clash of the Titans

I manage to snipe 2k of the Phoenixes with a lot of RNG manipulation (effectively attack with 1 phoenix, then 2, then 3 until I get morale on my angels so that I can surrender).

Once I get rid of the phoenixes the Azure will be a lot easier since my cloned angels are faster so I can get 2 shots in and does not depend on luck. Just slow as I every now and then need to get a new castle again to snipe from.

Cheesy strat, but I will win your map!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
13-10-2021 16:51

Go On - Clash of the Titans

Great, I think you're on the right track, and the idea of conquering TROY was in a slow and tactical wear war. I keep my fingers crossed I believe you will win ...

Author: Dan (United States), 12-10-2021 00:51
Persius stuck? - Clash of the Titans
I decided to play the real way and turned in the Angel Wings. Persius made his way over to the red tent. I don't see any way forward from there. The way is blocked by fire and unpassable ground. So I went back. However, there is no way to go back to continue on. I can't fly back over the mountains and the only other way is to take Andromeda's boat. However, he comes to the gate where only Andromeda is allowed through. Can someone give me a hint please on how to move forward or is it on purpose that Persius gets stuck here?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
12-10-2021 09:13

Town Portal - Clash of the Titans

Hi Dan, I assume you found the Town Portal? was in the area with Pegas?
If so, Perseus teleport to Titans Castle and there is a port and from there you continue on ...

Dan (United States) writes:
12-10-2021 13:08

Thank you - Clash of the Titans

No. I did not find town portal. That would explain it. Thanks. I was wondering why all heroes had town portal but he never got it. Thanks for your reply. I have the game saved from before turning in wings. Maybe i'll go back and get the portal. I just moved on with andromeda and then freed prometheus, switched everything to him, beefed up his stats and have just been playing with him.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
12-10-2021 14:45

TP - Clash of the Titans

... so it all explains TP is guarded by 4K Phoenix, I admire you that you managed to get to Kraken without TP, it must have been very laborious and difficult ...
But the map can certainly be completed by Promtheus ...

Author: Maski (Russia, Moscow), 10-10-2021 20:15
Привет из Москвы! Как всегда, интересная карта. Дошел до крыльев ангелов, но решил их отдать при проходе. Теперь остался синий, очень сильный все 99.99.99.99. Собираю армию, чтоб победить его. Не понимаю, как кто-то проходит карту за 15 месяце, я сейчас играю 35 месяц, и только сейчас сравнялся по силе с синим

sphinxx writes:
10-10-2021 21:07

Все возможно - Clash of the Titans

Когда играешь в игру уже 21 год то можно такую карту и за 15 месяцев пройти а можно и быстрее если очень захотеть.. Не обязательно иметь одинаковые статы или большую армию чтоб победить сильного соперника.. Знание фишек и механики игры на много важнее..
Можешь на пример посмотреть хитрости меча и магии от LC на ютубе..

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
12-10-2021 14:56

Привет, Маски, поэтому я иногда удивляюсь, как некоторые игроки могут так быстро проходить карты, а у меня на это ушло больше 30 месяцев :)
Что ж, нам еще есть чему поучиться :)
Спасибо за игру ...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 09-10-2021 14:39

Hi friend, I made a few adjustments to the map and you are probably playing a version that was a test, there is another mistake with the castle .... I'm sorry I have already sent a corrected version where Faerie dragons is 4000 but 1000 and the Anti Magic spell .. Excuse me, mistake on my part :)
fixed version is available ...

Author: Mighty McMoe, 09-10-2021 13:51
Clones - Clash of the Titans
Thanks, but figured as much. There are however 7X435 Fairedragons, and I have about 700AA. They usually destroy me in the first round.. Do I need to accumulate 2000AA for this to actually work?

Author: sphinxx, 09-10-2021 07:51
Clone - Clash of the Titans
Use clone on aa. As u have double clone on first time it was pretty easy. I think I also had morale on one of the clones. Then blind and resurrect the loses..

Author: The_worst_Heroes3_player, 08-10-2021 22:45
Faerie dragons - Clash of the Titans
How does one beat those Faerie dragons? No place to upgrade green dragons to gold, no anti-magic. They destroy anything I throw against them in the first round? Feels like I miss something.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
08-10-2021 23:52

Hi friend, I made a few adjustments to the map and you are probably playing a version that was a test, there is another mistake with the castle .... I'm sorry I have already sent a corrected version where Faerie dragons is 4000 but 1000 and the Anti Magic spell .. Excuse me again, you are definitely a great player mistake on my part :)
fixed version will be available for download tomorrow ...

11-10-2021 18:30

Made some progress - Clash of the Titans

I restarted and got past the Fairy Dragons and actually made a lot of progress. Now I just have blue left - blue actually went and wiped purple off the map!

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 08-10-2021 19:22 Like
good map - Clash of the Titans
tnx to author for his time and contribution to homm3 community.

what i think is not good:
map is way to big considering what is going on there. to much of travel without purpose. a lot of space empty. u could place all this in XH or even XL size.

Author: Mighty McMoe, 08-10-2021 17:30
Fairie Dragons? - Clash of the Titans
How to defeat the Fairiedragons guarding the Pegasi without anti-magic?

| 1-30 | 31-40 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy