Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 04-05-2024 22:37

Congrats! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I'm honored you enjoyed my map! Thanks so much for playing it! Great work! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 04-05-2024 21:20

Charnel-House - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You'll find it to the right of the Charnel-House entrance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 04-05-2024 21:17

Now continue ... - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You'll get them later, Now continue south through the swamps to Tower Meteora and the Zoo. more...

Author: The_worst_Heroes3_player , 04-05-2024 21:01

Feedback - The Elements of Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Spirit - Heroes 3 map

Hi
Thanks for doing this! Just some feedback!
- Standard victory missions should be banned so you avoid winning the map by eliminating the enemy
- Ban cloak of the undead king. When I got it I thought things were going to ramp up the next mission but it did not. Stopped using it then, but I am su
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Attack On Titan - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Attack On Titan - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Attack On Titan - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Attack On Titan

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

In 975, King Fritz built three walls on island Paradis. MARIA, ROSE and SINA to protect the rest of humanity from the Titans. After a hundred years of peace, the Titans are coming again ...

An adventure inspired by the Japanese Manga Shingeki No Kyojin.

Added: 21-11-2021

Heroes 3 maps: La gran lucha de los reinos | Приблежение зимы | Карнавал Бездны | Cesta krбlovny

Author: wasilix, 23-10-2022 00:23 Like
Playthrough - Attack On Titan
Hi there!

So, I've finally got to replay this map with minor tweaks to the map itself. I added a way for myself to enter green's area before the time limit, and also I intended to remove the Orb of Inhibition from the final boss to make it doable in one go, but evidently I messed up with it and he still had it... Oh, well... Finished on 8-3-5. If not for that, I'd likely finish on 7-1-6. It was still a lot of fun nonetheless!

Here is the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL 02MwI3vxw6nazVLgNuFHPDStRdJEdbV7

As usual, remove spaces from the url above.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
23-10-2022 15:01

Playthrough - Attack On Titan

Hi Bro, I'm glad to hear from you, I'll also like to look at the changes you made on Youtube. Thanks for the Playthrough...

Author: Snow (Romania), 10-10-2022 14:54
Stuck - Attack On Titan
I'm also stuck here, I can't find the way to the Vial of Dragon Blood. Any hints?

Author: The_worst_Heroes3_player, 05-02-2022 11:13
Finished - Attack On Titan
Very slow finish, but my name is accurate. 19m3w and some days.

The hide and seek was challenging and I focused on that inner ring and build up my titans and angels and gradually knocked out the stronger heroes - Colossal Tit was a huge pain until I had the power to take him out. In the end I too had to use hit and run on the final boss to weaken him a bit, just some magic would have really helped there! Also the enemy rehiring heroes was annoying - maybe remove the taverns from them. It is not a challenge to defeat the little heroes running around with no armies, but very annoying that they come and flag the mines and castles etc. Esp. without TP, it was a bit of whack a mole (and I probably should have left them and just taken out their castles so that they disappear). Won't make the map easier, just less annoying for someone dumb.

Author: The_worst_Heroes3_player, 29-01-2022 19:41
Stuck with Historia! - Attack On Titan
I am a bit stuck with Historia. I handed the collar of conjuring in, but cannot find a spot to cast waterwalk - everywhere where I can reach the next bit seems to have cursed ground.

I know I am missing something!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
29-01-2022 20:57

Seers Hut - Attack On Titan

Stand at Seers Hut beneath him is not a cursed land.

The_worst_Heroes3_player writes:
30-01-2022 12:01

Thanks! - Attack On Titan

Awesome - thanks!

Author: Koooper (uae), 04-01-2022 16:15
where is the Town portal ??? - Attack On Titan
I can't find the Town portal

Author: Vedran Jankovic (Opatija), 21-12-2021 09:20
Mr. Vedran - Attack On Titan
It drives me f...ing crazy! Historia is facing 1000 sea serpents and just above is one observatory. next to observatory is a hidden path where I can sail to with a ship but can not step off the boat into the marked trail...
What am I doing wrong???

Vedran Jankovic (Opatija) writes:
21-12-2021 09:34

This is the picture

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
21-12-2021 10:48

Use water walk - Attack On Titan

Land with the boat below on the left, destroy the boat and use the water walk to where the trail is

21-12-2021 11:18

Btw, great map, I love how I am fighting for my skin while Historia is taking leisurely stroll...

21-12-2021 11:33

Stupid me! I did land and tried to water walk but did not destroy the boat...
THX a ton!!!

The_worst_Heroes3_player writes:
31-01-2022 09:05

Historia - Attack On Titan

Not only is Historia taking a leisurely stroll, she has the audacity to say "Hi guys, I know you are fighting for your lives - but if you can just take a look over there it would be great. Thanks!"

Author: Garri (Moscow, Russia), 12-12-2021 21:25 Like
Thank you very much for your map and your work - Attack On Titan
I got great pleasure from this map, in comparison with others, we can safely call it the best. The last battle took place with the artifact Power of the Dragon Father, the titans, on which I placed the main stake, played a major role in the battle. It took only one hint when looking for the Ambassador's Sash. Thank you again and success in everything!

Garri.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
12-12-2021 23:26

Спасибо - Attack On Titan

Привет, Гарри, большое спасибо за добрые и ободряющие слова. Я очень рад, что вам понравилась карта, когда я ее тестировал, так что она мне тоже понравилась, так что, возможно, я когда-нибудь сделаю еще один сиквел. Спасибо, что играете на карту, и желаю вам всего наилучшего. С уважением, Nebel 74.

Author: Garri (Moscow, Russia), 12-12-2021 20:25 Like
Thank you very much for your map and your work - Attack On Titan
I got great pleasure from this map, in comparison with others, we can safely call it the best. The last battle took place with the artifact Power of the Dragon Father, the titans, on which I placed the main stake, played a major role in the battle. It took only one hint when looking for the Ambassador's Sash. Thank you again and success in everything!

Garri.

Author: Рудаков Андрей Викторович, 10-12-2021 15:39
RYDIK@Yandex.ru - Attack On Titan
Спасибо Павел нашел

Author: Pawel (Opole), 09-12-2021 16:08
map - Attack On Titan
If you are asking about above picture there is a patch of land middle left where you can water walk.

Author: Рудаков Андрей Викторович, 09-12-2021 15:38
RYDIK@Yandex.ru - Attack On Titan
как вы решили свой вопрос по пузырьку?

Author: Baroz (Moscow Russia), 08-12-2021 19:14 Like
Attack On Titan - Attack On Titan
Hi from Moscow. We have played all your maps and this one was the toughest. Particularly, Attack Titan was something. We needed our brain and stategic skills to fight him. The map was finished in 13 months. Thanks a lot. We are your fans.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
08-12-2021 22:09

Приветствие - Attack On Titan

Большой привет от Чехии матушке России, я рад, что карта понравилась, спасибо за игру.

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 04-12-2021 21:44
great concept - Attack On Titan
hard fights, beautiful map.
but here is what is the problem when u play vs opponents that r almost twice as much stronger and have much bigger armies.
resistance! very annoying, enough to quit playing.
tnx for ur time and contribution

ps:
guardian of redwood observatory at 222/113/0 should not be random

wasilix writes:
04-12-2021 22:40

- - Attack On Titan

Why not random guard? It's quite late into the game, so I can't really imagine who could you have trouble with potentially there?

brgljez (zg, cro) writes:
04-12-2021 23:30

beacause - Attack On Titan

its not same fighting vs 4k of black dragons or ancient behemots on month 4. and u have to reveal that part of sea and land for historia.

wasilix writes:
05-12-2021 08:22

- - Attack On Titan

It's not exactly the same, yes, but at this point winning against 4k black dragons is still easy. I actually had them guarding an observatory. Just don't bring "too big an army" :)

brgljez (zg, cro) writes:
05-12-2021 17:05

if u meant - Attack On Titan

on force field,ammo cart, 2 stacks of shooters + few archangels, speed. i know that.
but still i think it would be better its not random

Author: wasilix, 04-12-2021 09:43 Like
forgot to vote - Attack On Titan
forgot to vote

Author: wasilix, 04-12-2021 09:43 Like
Good map, but can be better - Attack On Titan
Hi there!

Finished the map in about 9.5 months. I like the general idea of it a lot. Nebel has put wonderful ideas into his maps.

This one is supposed to be a stand-your-ground type against attacks from all sides. The implementation of the idea is interesting and gives a lot of options to the player in terms of defense against multiple threats.

I missed bonus angel/behe/titan dwellings and only flagged them after beating Attack Titan (biggest attacker) in the beginning of month 6. Having those from the beginning would add 120-180 of each to my army, and would probably make fights in general a little bit easier. Attack Titan and 2 undead attackers were a little bit difficult comparing to the rest, but I wish everyone was around that difficulty, because all the rest of the pack is dealt with using boring blind+clone without any trouble.

Final boss is very very bad. For me, having to wait for more troops for more than 1-2 weeks is a no-no. It was the only map in years which I didn't drop when I realised that I need to gather troops. Eventually I spent around 6 weeks on hit-n-run against the boss.

Always aim at making fights winnable with strategy, not sheer numbers, because otherwise if people play at a little bit faster pace, they will have to wait, and that's bad when you play fast. The whole idea of playing fast is to avoid waiting whenever possible, and if not for that, the map would've been finished in 8 months.

Note: it may sound like a fast finish, but I'm sure that if you removed the 8-1-1 barrier before green or gave an option for the player to breach it before 8-1-1, the map could be done much sooner (at least around 6.5 months, maybe even earlier than that).

Map is actually pretty good, trending to be easy in difficulty with a few exceptions. If the final boss is fixed and the player is given an option to enter green's territory before 8-1-1, I'd maybe even play it again for a faster finish.

Thanks!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
04-12-2021 16:15

THX - Attack On Titan

Hey, thanks for a great recap.
I'll probably speak for most of the mapmakers, but the hardest thing about any map is finding the right balance to play and the difficulty of each map so that it's playable for both weak players and the best. I consider myself a player somewhere in the middle of this map I played about 10 from start to finish with various difficulty settings some I lost after 6 months and finished this version in about 14-15 months. It is impossible for me to finish it in the time you managed :)
So, in the end, I left it at that. The solution is to upload multiple versions with different difficulty. I tried a version where the strength of the enemies was the same, just every clan had at its disposal in its Town Gate zone. Suddenly the map was much harder ... so the possibilities are there.

To the final boss, I was thinking about how to make the last fight interesting and in the end I decided that there would be no spells and it would be a fight for a bomber. Of course, the size of the army would be designed to date 14-15 months, so it may not be ideal for a faster map.
Thanks again for the opinion and rating. Cheers !!!

wasilix writes:
04-12-2021 17:42

That's the point - Attack On Titan

------
To the final boss, I was thinking about how to make the last fight interesting and in the end I decided that there would be no spells and it would be a fight for a bomber. Of course, the size of the army would be designed to date 14-15 months, so it may not be ideal for a faster map.
-------
That's exactly the point. Other heroes, I imagine, are also designed around later point in time - I don't think that if you killed Attack Titan on month 6, and green on month 8, it could theoretically take you 6 months to get to the final boss. The thing is that, all of them are balanced for a slower paced walkthrough, but only the final boss gives no way to compensate for a smaller army.

Ferdinand2 (Munich) writes:
14-12-2021 22:02

walktrough on youtube? - Attack On Titan

Hey Wasilix :)
It seems that you are a very good player. You finished the map in 9 months... Wow! It would be really entertaining and fun if you can upload a walkthrough of it on YouTube. I really would appreciate hearing some strategic thoughts of your gaming. How you begin and how you can play fast :)

wasilix writes:
15-12-2021 08:00

- - Attack On Titan

I was thinking about it, but I have H3 installed on a tiny bootcamp drive, that strongly inhibits recording of any type, unfortunately. Perhaps if I get my hands on buying an external device for that purpose, I'd finally do that.

However, I'm not that good a player. I'd personally put myself somewhere in the middle of the pack, there are many much-much better players than me out there! I still keep the idea of recording this map in mind though, thanks for asking.

wasilix writes:
23-10-2022 00:25

@Ferdinand - Attack On Titan

Hey :) If you are still curious to see my playthrough, check it out. I posted a message up the top with the youtube-link.

Cheers!

Author: wasilix, 03-12-2021 23:31 Like
How long is this map supposed to be? - Attack On Titan
Hey, Nebel! I'm curious how fast this map is expected to be finished?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
04-12-2021 00:09

Time to finished map - Attack On Titan

Hi wasilix, the estimated time to complete this map is about 14-15 months.

Author: Pawel (Opole), 01-12-2021 14:13
map - Attack On Titan
NVM found it

Author: Pawel (Opole), 01-12-2021 14:07
map - Attack On Titan
I've found some secret passages but I'm stuck here again :/
map - Attack On Titan

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 01-12-2021 09:24 Like
Финальный босс - Attack On Titan
Добрался до последнего замка. Как его победить, если у босса сфера запрещёния?

Event66 (Екатеринбург) writes:
01-12-2021 16:27

финальный босс - Attack On Titan

Понял, как его победить. Нужно нападать 1 фениксом, 1 архангелом и основным стеком архангелов. Феникс для того, чтобы первым ходить. 1 архангел, чтобы снять ответный удар, основной стек архангелов чтобы нанести удар, и еще 1 архангел, чтобы успеть капитулироваться. Так нападаешь несколько раз, чтобы ослабить его армию. Потом нападаешь уже всем своим войском.
Карта очень понравилась. Спасибо автору.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
01-12-2021 16:36

Отличнo - Attack On Titan

Отличная тактика ... спасибо за игру

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 01-12-2021 09:21 Like
Пузырёк с кровью дракона - Attack On Titan
Лодки нету, разведки тоже. Советую добраться до пузырька с помощью редактора карт. Нужно пройти по нескольким потайным тропинкам, чтобы открыть территорию, а потом от замка с нежитью главным героем с помощью хождения по воде можно добраться до пузырька. Пузырёк под охраной, так что нужно идти к нему с основной армией

Author: Pawel (Opole), 01-12-2021 02:05
map - Attack On Titan
Ok so I've managed to kill most enemies by end of 12 month but now I can't reveal map to get vial of blood. Is there scouting or summon boat available on map? Thanks.

Garak (London,UK) writes:
27-12-2021 15:34

map - attack on titan - Attack On Titan

Same situation I got. I kill allmost evey enemy except blue. I cant reach land where Vial of dragon blood is.
I assume that I have to use Historia to dig a Grail and put Grail in Tower city to get visible whole map... but I havent dig Grail and Historia left area where Grail is.
How to get Vial of Dragon blood and How to get to last blue cities without Scouting skill, summon boat and Spyglass

wasilix (Россия) writes:
27-12-2021 19:23

No, you don't need Grail to reach the vial - Attack On Titan

All you need to do is to find secret locations after you beat every single enemy (except maybe green). Each one's location is required to enable the next one and so on. The last one will bring you to the vial.

Author: Delffontes, 30-11-2021 03:58
I got stuck - Attack On Titan
So I tried this map but the hero with the 5 sharpshooters and 5 trolls I got stuck past a 1 way portal. I figured out water walking to a place that needs an ambassadors sash but there are no more fights to find one. I killed nomads (tough with 5 trolls + 5 sharp but I beat it and just got a necklace) Does her mission need to get key tents? The main game I've held off a few attacks so far but don't know how to make progress without boats/key tents.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
30-11-2021 17:46

Rogue - Attack On Titan

So the journey of History is very important, because in the end it gets access to one of the tents. The problem you are probably solving is how to get 9000 Rogue, which you exchange in Seers Hut for Ambassadors sash, Rogue you will find along the way according to the picture use full movement and water walk. If you have picked up a Rogue behind the bridge, they have the Spying ability, which will simply allow you to recognize which Rogues are ready to join and who are to fight. By the way, the main help all the way is the Rooster :)
I don't know if you missed the island before crossing the one way portal, but there are several places along the way where you can replenish your army and don't rush to replenish it twice before the next trip.

Rogue - Attack On Titan

Delffontes writes:
02-12-2021 01:05

Wow - Attack On Titan

That's amazing, even with the screenshot it took me about 5 minutes to figure out there was a way to waterwalk to the path to get to rogues. I literally would never have found it otherwise. Amazingly detailed map but I dont' think I want to get stuck at something else like that later and I lost a month game time before posting here, so it's not for me. Really appreciate the response.

Author: Sasha (Belgrade, Serbia), 28-11-2021 04:54
Hard and challenging - Attack On Titan
Done in 15 months. Was waiting couple of months to weaken the last and gather troops. Thanks for the map
Hard and challenging - Attack On Titan

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 25-11-2021 18:28
Attack on Titan - Attack On Titan
So, first the answers to your questions: Orb of vulnerability and Berserk are not available on the map. TP is only available at the end of the map. The enemies have a full number of heroes and they all form one team.
As you write the map is really a challenge, it is a real war. The important thing is to collect all the artifacts you have available, I composed the Angelic Alliance and the Bow of the Sharpshooter. I improved one hero Eren Jaeger to the maximum and used it as the main one, because he has a double clone. Then it's important to get the Shackles of War as soon as possible so you don't lose an army in battle. You'll find some other improvements up north in the woods ... Good Luck

Author: Pawel (Opole), 25-11-2021 01:24
map - Attack On Titan
Very challenging map! I'm playing at 200% and managed to survive until 6 month so far. But I'm struggling a lot atm. Few question. Is number of enemy heroes limited? Is TP achievable same as berserk? Can I find orb of vulnerability? TY

Snow (Romania) writes:
10-10-2022 14:55

Stuck - Attack On Titan

Help!

Stuck - Attack On Titan

Pawel (Opole) writes:
10-10-2022 15:38

question - Attack On Titan

reveal fog in the middle and then water walk from middle botton of your pic to piece of land up north.

Snow (Romania) writes:
10-10-2022 21:37

stuck - Attack On Titan

I can't reavel the fog, i think i made an wrong choice at the begining with the hero Hange Zoe, with speciality scooting, in not chose scooting on the talents....and no spyglass...i'm stuck here with no way to reaveal this zone...

Pawel (Opole) writes:
11-10-2022 00:03

stuck - Attack On Titan

yep as far as i remember i had to bring heroe with scouting

Martin (SVK) writes:
11-10-2022 18:22

Here - Attack On Titan

I think here using the water walk.

Here - Attack On Titan

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy