Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-05-2024 22:47

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hey trotyl, I think it's very simple, under the prison with Mirlanda is another port, get on the ship with all the heroes and continue south to the portal. As soon as you arrive at the next port, read the dialogue carefully, which will tell you how to proceed with the heroes on the next path.
more...

Author: Hevneren (Norway), 12-05-2024 20:25

Bit dissapointing end - Pathways - Heroes 3 map

Was omy to calim the grand price in the map, but there is no way to reach the place after fighting tons of enemies. Impassable point. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 12-05-2024 19:42

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Heyy Nebel, I have released Mirlanda from prison and I am super stuck - I have no idea how to advance in the map. I have been wondering around for a week :( from quest, there is only pendant of will to be obtained ( i don't know where it is but I see that you get 100 peasants, which still wont more...

Author: 32167 , 12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 12-05-2024 15:55

Done - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Finished the map. What can I say? I am totally exhausted. I gave up several times and then came back, trying different tactics. It is like a drug, was worth to wait since Christmas. Now I understand what Wasilix wrote about few maps combined in one. more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 12-05-2024 14:46

Карта работает нормально. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Проверил только что версии с сайта в игре - все запускаются.
Могу предположить, что:
1. Возможно, вы не обновили версию HoTA до последней версии 1.7.1.
2. Некая проблема на стороне игры, опять же лучше переустановить.
Либо, самая невероятная:
3. Некий антивирус ругается на незнакомый ему форма
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 12-05-2024 11:18

Ответ - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

На карте магия воздуха доступна, но лично я на созданных мною картах редко полагаюсь на неё.
Если по твоему мнению она сможет помочь тебе в прохождении, то дерзай :)
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:47

Нужно нарастить армию и освободить Сера Мюллиха - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Например Сер Мюлих имеет ТП. Так же есть ТП у "золотого героя" на острове с библиотеками, за 3333 коричневых драконов
Чтобы нарастить быстро армию за синих надо дипломатом присоеденить магов - 600-700+, главное которые 300 чтобы присоединились... И сразу внизу за гидрами освободить в тюрь
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:39

Ищу на этом ресурсе карт шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь)! - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Ищу на этом ресурсе карты шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь) - или для чего тут комментарии? Или другие люди опытом тут не делятся?
Не пользуюсь читерством, не играю в случайные карты к сожалению - только ищу здесь и на других ресурсах карты-шедевры и пробую играть... как проходить быстро в описаниях и
more...

Author: Andy (UK), 12-05-2024 10:27

Lots of fun - Apocalypse Child - Heroes 3 map

Great story and character build up. First map quite tough at start but persist. Really loved the final map and building up a peasant army while under constant attack. more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 12-05-2024 10:05

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за советы!
Видимо, я не успеваю бить красного до объединения их армий.
Если с первой волной я справляюсь, и на вторую еще есть шансы, то дальше становится совсем тяжело, так как приходит совсем лютая армия красных.
Еще вопрос - Уоллес может научиться магии воздуха или это невозможно?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 08:09

Читер и в Африке читер - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Перед кем? Открыл редактор, подкорректировал героя, посмотрел все проходы, квесты и возможность присоединения. Вариантов уйма. Вах, умник нашёлся. more...

Author: Jess T , 12-05-2024 07:58

Good map! - Divided and Hateful - Heroes 3 map

A bit long but enjoyed playing it more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 07:57

Привет правильщику - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Насколько я понял ты находишь интересный для себя сценарий, смотришь через редактор кард, где не нравится правишь, а затем идёшь на скоростной проход... а смысл? Лучше создай парочку хороших карт, а читерство оно и Африке читерство. А на турнирах похожие на тебя кадры сразу орут, что другие читерят. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about DUNE - map rating = 10 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map DUNE - heroes 3 mapsDownload map DUNE - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> DUNE

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Know that it is the year 10,191. The Known Universe is ruled by the Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV. In this time, the most precious substance in the universe is the spice Melange. The spice exists on only one planet in the entire universe. This planet is Arrakis, also known as DUNE.

Red: Fremen
Blue: Atreides
Tan: Bene Gesserit & Guild Navigator
Green and Teal: Sardaukar
Orange: Harkonnen
Purple: SandWorms
Pink: Corrino

Added: 09-04-2022

Heroes 3 maps: Zli ludzi | Alexandretta | Gelo's fight | King of the knight

| 1-30 | 31-36 |

Author: Aleksandar Smudja (Canada), 14-04-2022 08:40
Dune - very nice map - DUNE
Hi and thanks for making this unique map. I was a bit worried at the beginning since I could not find exit for 2 heroes. I like battle balance, abundance of resources which are hard to get, especially at the beginning. When everything looks grim, there is light. These are thing that make this map so unique. I recommend to experienced players.
I had to cheat at the end due to some Heroes 3 bugs but don't want to reveal what I did and spoil the end game.
Finished end of month 19.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
14-04-2022 14:37

Dune - DUNE

Hi, I'm glad you liked the map.
Probably everyone is interested in what happened at the end of the map, but I understand you don't want to say everything, but could you tell me privately to know what happened and what's wrong with Heroes 3? thank you my email is 74mmm@seznam.cz

Author: wasilix, 13-04-2022 08:19 Like
Must or expected to die? - DUNE
Hi Nebel!

Do I have to lose the starting area with Duke and Duncan or is it ok to keep it if I'm able to? I mean to ask if there are any border guards requiring them to be dead or enemies to pass through that area?

PS: started playing this map, and also recording the walkthrough. So far it's pretty cool, as expected from you :)

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
13-04-2022 13:52

Starting heroes - DUNE

Don't worry much about Leto and Duncan;you will recruit them later

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 11-04-2022 00:24
Start - DUNE
Ok so the beginning (same as the Dune story), Duke Leto and Duncan Idaho must die ... Paul and Jessica flee to the desert, where they rebuild an army with the help of the Fremen and then defeat all the enemies. So according to the instructions from Duke Leto as stated after 3 days "We've prepared an escape route for you, the closest to Warlock's Lab. Go NOW !!!" There is a secret path under the Warlock's Lab Forest away to the north. You take Jessica and Paul and you immediately set off on this journey away and the game begins ...
Paul is the main character Jessica and the others are helpers. Download the current version of the map there was a minor bug fixed today.
There are a lot of hidden paths and artifacts on the whole map, look for them ...

Author: Delfontes (USA), 10-04-2022 23:14
Missing something - DUNE
To start there is one set of heroes and a castle they can't take and another set of heroes that can clear out the starting area week 1.

Then you need a black tent to go anywhere and the black tent is guarded by a quest that opens automatically on month 6.

Does this mean you're supposed to spend 6 game months just building up an army to break out and do nothing else at all?

If so, worst map ever, boring, not going to just sit and gather army that long. If I'm missing something please respond.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
13-04-2022 09:21

journey - DUNE

Hi wasilix
If you manage to keep the area to keep the enemies as much as possible ... but I think it's a futile fight ... the journey with Paul and Jessica is important ...

wasilix writes:
13-04-2022 10:59

- - DUNE

One doesn't obstruct the other :) For the sake of futility, I hope that they'll get some reinforcements, because I don't expect those that came early to last long :)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
13-04-2022 12:13

... - DUNE

There is no point in wasting resources on defense at the beginning ... it is best to extract maximum money and resources and go to the cast as soon as possible ...

wasilix writes:
13-04-2022 12:16

- - DUNE

Yes, it's a reasonable proposition. But I decided to see if I can hold on to that territory. The longer it's mine, the more resources I extract from it. Even if I have to invest in some army early on, it should be worthwhile if I can keep it for long.

Obviously, it's a bad idea if I net negative out of it due to spending a lot on army and losing towns anyway a couple of weeks later. I'll replay that portion if I can't hold on to these castles.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
13-04-2022 12:41

... - DUNE

Yes, there will be very strong opponents and it's just wasted, it took a while to keep the area and put them in order, but I wouldn't cost anything to help just the enemy.

Author: Aleksandar Smudja (Canada), 10-04-2022 06:08
Map difficulty - DUNE
Hi, is this map playable. I dont know what is the idea around it.

Author: sphinxx, 10-04-2022 01:19
dune - how to play - DUNE
if you are a fast player i would recommend to concentrate your resources on liches and azure dragons only. if you play slow and just wanna enjoy the map then archangels should also be on your sight.

| 1-30 | 31-36 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy