Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-05-2024 22:47

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hey trotyl, I think it's very simple, under the prison with Mirlanda is another port, get on the ship with all the heroes and continue south to the portal. As soon as you arrive at the next port, read the dialogue carefully, which will tell you how to proceed with the heroes on the next path.
more...

Author: Hevneren (Norway), 12-05-2024 20:25

Bit dissapointing end - Pathways - Heroes 3 map

Was omy to calim the grand price in the map, but there is no way to reach the place after fighting tons of enemies. Impassable point. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 12-05-2024 19:42

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Heyy Nebel, I have released Mirlanda from prison and I am super stuck - I have no idea how to advance in the map. I have been wondering around for a week :( from quest, there is only pendant of will to be obtained ( i don't know where it is but I see that you get 100 peasants, which still wont more...

Author: 32167 , 12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 12-05-2024 15:55

Done - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Finished the map. What can I say? I am totally exhausted. I gave up several times and then came back, trying different tactics. It is like a drug, was worth to wait since Christmas. Now I understand what Wasilix wrote about few maps combined in one. more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 12-05-2024 14:46

Карта работает нормально. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Проверил только что версии с сайта в игре - все запускаются.
Могу предположить, что:
1. Возможно, вы не обновили версию HoTA до последней версии 1.7.1.
2. Некая проблема на стороне игры, опять же лучше переустановить.
Либо, самая невероятная:
3. Некий антивирус ругается на незнакомый ему форма
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 12-05-2024 11:18

Ответ - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

На карте магия воздуха доступна, но лично я на созданных мною картах редко полагаюсь на неё.
Если по твоему мнению она сможет помочь тебе в прохождении, то дерзай :)
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:47

Нужно нарастить армию и освободить Сера Мюллиха - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Например Сер Мюлих имеет ТП. Так же есть ТП у "золотого героя" на острове с библиотеками, за 3333 коричневых драконов
Чтобы нарастить быстро армию за синих надо дипломатом присоеденить магов - 600-700+, главное которые 300 чтобы присоединились... И сразу внизу за гидрами освободить в тюрь
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:39

Ищу на этом ресурсе карт шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь)! - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Ищу на этом ресурсе карты шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь) - или для чего тут комментарии? Или другие люди опытом тут не делятся?
Не пользуюсь читерством, не играю в случайные карты к сожалению - только ищу здесь и на других ресурсах карты-шедевры и пробую играть... как проходить быстро в описаниях и
more...

Author: Andy (UK), 12-05-2024 10:27

Lots of fun - Apocalypse Child - Heroes 3 map

Great story and character build up. First map quite tough at start but persist. Really loved the final map and building up a peasant army while under constant attack. more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 12-05-2024 10:05

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за советы!
Видимо, я не успеваю бить красного до объединения их армий.
Если с первой волной я справляюсь, и на вторую еще есть шансы, то дальше становится совсем тяжело, так как приходит совсем лютая армия красных.
Еще вопрос - Уоллес может научиться магии воздуха или это невозможно?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 08:09

Читер и в Африке читер - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Перед кем? Открыл редактор, подкорректировал героя, посмотрел все проходы, квесты и возможность присоединения. Вариантов уйма. Вах, умник нашёлся. more...

Author: Jess T , 12-05-2024 07:58

Good map! - Divided and Hateful - Heroes 3 map

A bit long but enjoyed playing it more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 07:57

Привет правильщику - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Насколько я понял ты находишь интересный для себя сценарий, смотришь через редактор кард, где не нравится правишь, а затем идёшь на скоростной проход... а смысл? Лучше создай парочку хороших карт, а читерство оно и Африке читерство. А на турнирах похожие на тебя кадры сразу орут, что другие читерят. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Elven Recovery 2 - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Elven Recovery 2 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Elven Recovery 2 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Elven Recovery 2

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Elven Recovery 2

Added: 12-05-2022

Heroes 3 maps: Конек-горбунок | The Rocky Road to Dublyn | Элемент | Swampy Islands

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-62 |

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 24-05-2022 18:14
Well - Elven Recovery 2
I mentioned in a previous comment exactly about this;now you can restart from that point (first quest you met was next to a stronghold,south west from portal of glory's island).You have to keep that art until you reach very west of the surface,castle area and beat Valeska - she got one as well

Author: kartalsafa (Turkey), 24-05-2022 13:51
emblem - Elven Recovery 2
i dont remember really. i think gave another seer quest if any. but it's gone sure on that.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 24-05-2022 13:22
... - Elven Recovery 2
What have you done with first one?

Author: kartalsafa (Turkey), 24-05-2022 10:55
endless sack of gold - Elven Recovery 2
found it. it is in the seer hut in volcano area. hidden behind clouds between dungeon townd and dragon utopia.

but cant proceed further because have no emblem of cognizance now. didnt find the 2nd one yet. anyone help ?

Author: Ash (Romania, Bucharest), 24-05-2022 10:05
Endless sack of gold ! - Elven Recovery 2
I am in the same situation, stuck after killing Dace.Does anyone have tips for this connundrum ?

Author: kartalsafa (Turkey), 23-05-2022 16:59
couldnt find it anyone help ?

Thaeek writes:
25-05-2022 19:26

Way - Elven Recovery 2

But cannot find the way to Valeska,i try look on map editor,but I didn't find a way.

Thaeek writes:
26-05-2022 07:22

Hmm - Elven Recovery 2

Ok,without this art cannot continue my journey.This map have a big potencial,but with this mistake...

kartalsafa (Turkey) writes:
26-05-2022 10:32

emblem - Elven Recovery 2

same here. same artifact used another quest before. so can't proceed now. should be a hint to keep that artifact in map.

Thaeek writes:
26-05-2022 10:37

Yes - Elven Recovery 2

Yes,have a true...

Peter (VN) writes:
07-07-2022 10:11

Missing Emblem of cognizance - Elven Recovery 2

Same here, used emblem of cognizance on first quest and can't continue.
Are there anyway? cheat or edit map then load game save solve it?

Author: kartalsafa (Turkey), 23-05-2022 16:47
couldnt find it anyone help ?

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 23-05-2022 14:20
Tips - Elven Recovery 2
First of all,your unicorns are totally useless (why did you pick them in first place?);better replacement are pegasi ,arch magi for their extended abilities (number doesn't count - as you noticed,brute force doesn't work on Tazar).I don't like titans neither,there are not enough for serious damage ,they are tanky and can affect AI gameplay.As far as I remember ,pegas' normal speed is right before titans,so you can block titans with one pegas and keep another one alive for next turn (on that turn you can ressurect the dead one).Beside that,if the enemy' army is much stronger than yours,his play is way more defensive and he relays on archers only,so no dragons will come out if,on their turn,titans are free to shoot.Another tip: dragons will never attack AB unless they had no choice.Now ,your strat should sound like this: block the gate ,dry kill the flyers,dry ammo,dry mana ,clear the ground.Count how many creatures he can hit in one turn,try to reduce to less(ex. kill enchanters,cast air shield).One tip I used against that hero with no citadel in town: I placed AB next to the walls in corner,I surrounded them with onther units and cast clone on them - the clone appeared INSIDE and the AI unit still didn't come out.My standard army looks like this :AB,Ss,pegasi,arch magi;recently I added AA with first ocasion and phoenix.The seventh I picked depending on situation: a second pegas unit,AD, a dragon fly(sometimes it's a drawback to block the gate with 2 hexes unit) - too bad there are not enough mighty gorgons.And very important: in very unbalanced fights study the AI reactions : did he attack straight from first round ,what spells he is using (give him chances to blind your AA or Ss - you can clone them),check if you can blind or hypnotise an unit (after reducing the number),think which units should be left alive for the last part of your strategy.

Marius (România) writes:
08-08-2022 20:11

Acronymes - Elven Recovery 2

Hello!
What AI and AB units means ?? AD are Azure Dragons, right ? I stopped playing this map due to Tazar, I can't beat him!
Any tips ???

wasilix writes:
14-08-2022 20:30

- - Elven Recovery 2

AI is commonly referred to the computer player (Artificial Intelligence).

AB stands for Ancient Behemoths.

wasilix writes:
14-08-2022 20:32

More acronyms - Elven Recovery 2

Ss is sharpshooters
AA is archangels

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 22-05-2022 20:31 Like
Tazar? - Elven Recovery 2
Has anybody been able to beat Tazar on 14,95,1? I have 30k sharpshooters, 2k ancients Behemoths, 10k unicorns, 45 Azure Dragons, 650 titans, 500 fairy dragons, and 1500 archangels. Also I hold elixir of life, armor of the damned (I use that), angelic alliance, and bow of the sharpshooter. All primary skills 99 or close. Force field tactic is difficult to use because of Tazar's Fairy dragons, Enchanters, and Titans. Any tips please?

Dion (Athens, Greece) writes:
24-05-2022 09:05

Well noted - Elven Recovery 2

Thank you Christian

cezar (bucharest,Romania) writes:
06-06-2022 15:51

Tazar - Elven Recovery 2

Did you killed Tazar because i didn't ,maybe my army is to heavy and made AI to move forward the dragons.

Auge writes:
06-06-2022 20:01

Tazar - Elven Recovery 2

I am stuck there too,
Have only Ss and after 10 Rounds the flying units came outside...

Auge writes:
09-06-2022 21:53

Hint Tazar - Elven Recovery 2

Any real hints? Which army did you use?

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
10-06-2022 02:14

THE HINT - Elven Recovery 2

The whole point of this map is to win fights aganist all odds,so watch close what Ai is doing,what army are you carrying on.AI is very poor when he as advantage;yo have this information,deal with ir.Some units are not helpful at all (brute force won't win ) , look at AI reaction at your army placement and number - if something changes ,change something in return,battles are different this way from one play to another.Just like those 9 genies in Dracon army...:)

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 21-05-2022 22:26
Not that way,sir! - Elven Recovery 2
Next to the forth rampart,on right,there is an arena;above it there is a hidden way that leads to water - not sure if you need boots of levitation,boat or just walking.

Author: Pawel (Opole), 21-05-2022 22:06
map - Elven Recovery 2
top right corner can't go any further right and checked every square again
map - Elven Recovery 2

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 21-05-2022 21:42
That one - Elven Recovery 2
Go on top right,travel on water and you will see

Author: Pawel (Opole), 21-05-2022 18:05
map - Elven Recovery 2
this one? I have checked every single inch and can find anything.
map - Elven Recovery 2

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 21-05-2022 17:24
Mercury - Elven Recovery 2
There are some azzuro dragons to beat around your forth rampart town;you will get there more than one artefacts,check carefully ;)

Author: Pawel (Opole), 21-05-2022 14:31
map - Elven Recovery 2
Can't go any further from here. Missing brown tent and vial of mercury. Any suggestions?
map - Elven Recovery 2

Pawel (Opole) writes:
21-05-2022 23:05

map - Elven Recovery 2

must be here, I have boots and full movement but nowhere to go?

Pawel (Opole) writes:
21-05-2022 23:20

map - Elven Recovery 2

perhaps I should kill alamar first to remove that guard? but how to get to him?

22-05-2022 01:04

An opinion - Elven Recovery 2

Definitely,this map is too strong for you;you spent 21 months for what exact reason?Don't tell me you walked all over you could -.Which hero terrified you so bad that you were affraid to attack him earlier?I think you'd better restart and try to beat first hero before the end of second month and make your play as you advance in game or you can easily quit (the further heroes are stronger and stronger )

Pawel (Opole) writes:
22-05-2022 01:16

map - Elven Recovery 2

If we are talking about player difficulty 200% then yes it is very strong plus I like to play at my own speed.

22-05-2022 14:37

You don't get it - Elven Recovery 2

What if there are heroes with more army per week than you,with better stats and more time you spend,the more army they get?That's how difficult map is - try to think how much army do you need to kill about 60k nasty dragons on a hero on cursed ground?

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 19-05-2022 17:08
Something to be fixed - Elven Recovery 2
A huge problem along this map is the absence of altar of sacrifice or artefact merchant in any town;so many junk artefacts ruined my game and I am not sure if this will affect further progress: in 10/4/5 I killed Malekith and all three heroes are full pack of artefacts.If there is a timer for some buildings,please do an effort and add a description at beginning of the map - in case if you test it before lauching in here
Something to be fixed - Elven Recovery 2

Dion (Athens, Greece) writes:
22-05-2022 20:32

Very True - Elven Recovery 2

I totally agree!

Author: Dion (Greece), 18-05-2022 19:16 Like
How on earth you defeat Thorgim? - Elven Recovery 2
Immune to almost all spells and very powerful

19-05-2022 03:21

More details - Elven Recovery 2

Depends when you attack him,what army you have ,what spells,what arts are you using.Basically you need to block the gate,put down enchanters and sharpshooters in one turn,dry titans ammo,kill those flying units,dry mana ,ressurect your units,clear the ground ,job done.

Author: kartalsafa (Turkey), 17-05-2022 12:13
language - Elven Recovery 2
how u solved the language problem in texts ?

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 17-05-2022 00:41
Tricky hint - Elven Recovery 2
Hint #2 There are quests which require the same artefact;for your safety,emblem of cognizance has to be kept until you reach castle area,west surface (same art is also needed in south of first stronghold town)

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 16-05-2022 13:22
You missed something - Elven Recovery 2
Ryland has the same army from day 1,so beware about his 12 gold dragons and his archers;you need ressurection spell as well

Author: Thaeek (Czech), 16-05-2022 12:32
Fight - Elven Recovery 2
Yes,but cannot beat the Ryland.He is so strong for me.And cannot go back to buy a army,what next?

Author: boat (Nowhere), 15-05-2022 11:16 Like
summon boat - Elven Recovery 2
Hi, I must go there, but I have not summon boat spell. Any hint? Thank you!
summon boat - Elven Recovery 2

found (Nowhere) writes:
15-05-2022 11:46

found it in event - Elven Recovery 2

Done, no problem. Found it in event. I think that this is no good method to get this spell (hidden event). Finding should not be a fluke, think about this :)

found it in event - Elven Recovery 2

Adrian (Bucharest) writes:
14-08-2022 13:53

Thx - Elven Recovery 2

Lol, i was about to quit the game if it weren't for your comm :))) You are right putting summon boat in that event,there is really stupid.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 14-05-2022 13:38
One hint - Elven Recovery 2
After you will take second town,there is a one-way portal with 2 destinations;if it will get you behind Ryland town,reload - second one is next to a ship,so you will travel to Ryland

Author: Kasia (United Kingdom), 14-05-2022 12:27
Mrs - Elven Recovery 2
Yep, found it. Thank you

Author: grizliukas, 14-05-2022 11:36
aa - Elven Recovery 2
behind three of knowledge

Author: Kasia (United Kingdom), 14-05-2022 09:54
Mrs - Elven Recovery 2
No... Can't find it. Where is it?

Author: grizliukas, 14-05-2022 09:52
aa - Elven Recovery 2
u find blue tent?

Author: kasia, 14-05-2022 00:59
mrs - Elven Recovery 2
this is how much I discovered so far
mrs - Elven Recovery 2

Author: Grizliukas, 14-05-2022 00:34
Aa - Elven Recovery 2
Where?

Author: kasia, 14-05-2022 00:11
mrs - Elven Recovery 2
how far are you into the game? I'm stack and can't find the way to move further on the map...

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-62 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy