Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Purgatory - map rating = 12 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Purgatory - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Purgatory - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Purgatory

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The world was at balance.
Then it all changed, when the elemental lords attacked.
Can you defeat the invaders and take control over the Purgatory?

It took me almost 3 years, I hope you'll enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it! :)
Massive armies, challenging final battle, a lot of quests, lore, historical and cultural references.
TP, DD and Fly disabled, but obtainable later on.
Inspired by crapcore and Element land. Thank you for all the amazing work!

Added: 19-01-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Dragonmiaso | Aspeed | Catherine's Revenge | Four different countries

| 1-30 | 31-55 |

Author: Yela (Romania), 11-03-2024 20:34
Bugs for wird map features? - Purgatory
I’ve been playing this map several times with all factions but I always give up beacuse the AI takes too much time in their turn, like 5+ mins.
This time im playing with the rampart on the expert version of the map where you cant get diplomacy.
This time I played different I decided to eliminate all AI except pink which I managed to do at around month 4 but theres some weird things going on for ex. My hero starts the fights automatically with chain lightning that hits all targets i have no clue why and it happens even when i have no artefacts on.
Second weird thing that happaned blue was the last one standing and it took me longer to kill bcz he managed to get like 5k titans which is a not problem except the fact that his titans were shooting twice just like the rampart archers. And ofc the ai kept spaming frenzy on them and bcz of the double shot he would kill my stacks.
Why is this happening?
I have the latest version of hota installed and I dont have any WoG files installed

Author: Yela (Romania), 10-03-2024 19:24
Bugs for wird map features? - Purgatory
I’ve been playing this map several times with all factions but I always give up beacuse the AI takes too much time in their turn, like 5+ mins.
This time im playing with the rampart on the expert version of the map where you cant get diplomacy.
This time I played different I decided to eliminate all AI except pink which I managed to do at around month 4 but theres some weird things going on for ex. My hero starts the fights automatically with chain lightning that hits all targets i have no clue why and it happens even when i have no artefacts on.
Second weird thing that happaned blue was the last one standing and it took me longer to kill bcz he managed to get like 5k titans which is a not problem except the fact that his titans were shooting twice just like the rampart archers. And ofc the ai kept spaming frenzy on them and bcz of the double shot he would kill my stacks.
Why is this happening?
I have the latest version of hota installed and I dont have any WoG files installed

Author: James, 23-02-2024 03:53
last fight - Purgatory
Last fight with Passis would be super difficult if he would have Orb of Inhibition! He doesn't do any magic so it makes the fight easy with archangels and gorgons.

Author: James, 22-02-2024 23:22
Last fight - Purgatory
Check this last fight 2 heroes in front of Passis :D too easy
Last fight - Purgatory

Author: James, 16-02-2024 01:38
too easy - Purgatory
Bro map is too easy because I have too much army joined me without diplomation, like 5000 archangels and 5000 Haspids, 10k gorgons 5k enchanters etc, like I can easily kill anything on this map, also I got early access to white tent which I suppose was not supposed to happen. Other than that okay map. I played purgatory I guess that was impossible version

Author: TheMortalOne, 15-02-2024 22:44 Like
Great map - Purgatory
Played normal (though could have probably done harder modes) as Cove.

Ended up not getting HoTA or Cloak of the undead king. I did get an armorer hero and got them to lvl 60 99/99/99/99 for DD. Had a separate hero get diplo, but AA+clone spam was what carried in the final fight.

Author: Jay (Indonesia), 03-02-2024 06:25
Got cloak of undead king, it's broken with the event - Purgatory
I got the cloak in salem after getting the DD scroll, managed to TP in to the prison area and farmed at least 50K liches. Go to the event that protect the white keymaster tent, got like 300K lich . 10/10 would do it again.

Qrazy (Magyarország) writes:
03-02-2024 10:14

Cloak of the undead king - Purgatory

Hi!
After you get the cloak, you basicly won. Thats intended :)
But how do you get 300k lich from killing 70k azure dragon?

Jay writes:
07-02-2024 06:54

300K lich overall - Purgatory

My bad, I meant I farm a almost all the event totaling up to 300K lich. Not to mention I used vidomina, at level 60 with around 5 necromancy amplifier basically meant I got 100% of unit with 30HP or more

Author: Darek (Niemcy), 28-01-2024 18:29
purgatory map - Purgatory - Purgatory
Są dwa miejsca w których gra się wyłącza

Author: Qrazy (Szeged, Hungary), 19-01-2024 20:18
Update - Purgatory
Hi all!
First of all, a wish you a very adventurous new year! :)
I updated the map in a lot of ways. First of all, banned all the factory heroes, they just didnt fit into it in my eyes, i'm sorry. Maybe in another map. :) Also made some prison-hero changes, quest-reward changes etc. Enjoy!

Also, i saw the alternate "Factory version" of the map and its cool. If you want to play with factory in this map, go for it!

Also, if you want to play with friends or families co-op, feel free to change the team settings in the map editer (Tools->Map specifications->Teams), you just have to be careful, the pink HAS TO BE alone! (I almost always do this)

Author: Qrazy (Szeged, Hungary), 19-01-2024 19:52
Purgatory - Purgatory
Hi!

You have to go trough a maze from the town "Fire Plane", or just fly from there to the south-east corner, then to the underground :)

Author: Ivan (Russia), 12-01-2024 07:53 Like
purgatory - Purgatory
Very interesting map...but I cannot understand where to find the last enemy?

I captured all the cities and defeated all the walking heroes, but don't know what to do next.

How do I get to the very south east of underworld, the location with a lot of azure dragons dwellings?

Ivan (Russia) writes:
20-01-2024 02:51

purgatory map - Purgatory

Hey!

But it's impossible to get to the south east corner, sorry I do not see any mazes, flying is also unavailable since the area is black. Is it a bug or I misunderstand something?

I attach a screenshot. (it's a expert version map)

purgatory map - Purgatory

Guloo (China) writes:
20-01-2024 14:14

Ways - Purgatory

You should one hero with all 99 and 60 levels to reach (194,3,1), then can get Door Magic。With it, you can reach the last place from Air Plane town.

Ivan (Russia) writes:
20-01-2024 14:38

purgatory - Purgatory

Thank you very much!

Qrazy (Szeged, Hungary) writes:
21-01-2024 00:43

purgatory - Purgatory

also, you can do it without dimension door, from Fire Plane town, you have to go north, go trough the maze, summon boat etc

Ivan (Russia) writes:
21-01-2024 03:00

purgatory - Purgatory

Only now I see what maze you meant. It was difficult for me t figure it out, I thought this area was blocked for walking and swimming.

Author: gumen38, 10-01-2024 23:36
Some factory heroes need ban - Purgatory
Especially the one that has diplomacy as speciality. It would totally break the map

11-01-2024 15:30

Factory - Purgatory

Thanks for the notice, i will get to it as soon as possible :)

Author: Fionn Clarke (United Kingdom), 20-12-2023 16:58
Hoooon - Purgatory
Im enjoying the map. Im on month 5 and now it keeps saying i cannot build another boat. Is that normal ??

21-12-2023 03:22

Boat - Purgatory

Yes, if the boat count reach the map limit, you cannot build another. You must summon them or destroy some of them.

Author: Aaron (Tampa USA), 03-12-2023 02:05
Great Game - Absolutely Epic - Purgatory
Got to final boss of pink in end of month 5, however had to build up to month 7 as so strong. Get diplomacy, get the horn and get cloak. So very detailed in every facet. 100% adventure.

Author: Albin (Sweden), 30-10-2023 16:31 Like
Awsome map - Purgatory
Thanks for this one - great work!

Author: Рашид, 14-10-2023 00:06 Like
Прохождение за 21 день - Purgatory
Даже в последней хард версии карта легкая, но максимально быстро пройти всё равно интересно!
Кратко как пройти максимально быстро:
- первая неделя присоединяем максимум красных драконов, развиваем Дессу чтобы дальше ходить... На карте нейтральные монстры присоединяются с вероятностью около 10-20%
- читаем синюю палатку и максимально быстро берем все свои города(там надо пробить 500 титанов чтобы дойти до двухстороннего портала)
- читаем белую палатку там где около тысячи лазурников
- Кирь (ходуна) делаем дипломатом
- читаем фиолетовую палатку и черную - Десса такое может устроить в один ход, только надо правильно прыгать в односторонние порталы...
- Кирь присоединяет вампиров всех которые есть на карте почти)
- Дессу делаем 99-99-99-99 и до 65 уровень - два раза с вампирами надо под белыми палатками 9000х7 лазурников пробить...
- обязательно воздух у Дессы - им можно 4 раза за ход прыгать, но Дессой я последнюю битву выиграть не смог...
- тогда открываем "чурчил друида" например и им пробиваем победу, как в этом видео: youtu.be/cLmAQrQZTAs
Прохождение за 21 день - Purgatory

Author: Andrey K, 24-09-2023 11:29 Like
Purgatory - Purgatory
It is going to be hard map but everything changed after 3k+ arhangels joined me)

P.S.: amount of artifacts is too low and may be increased))
Purgatory - Purgatory

Author: Yousil (Prague, Czech Rep.), 14-09-2023 10:21
Easy version - Purgatory
Hi,
I'm waiting for an easy version of this map. It is great, but ai gets too much boost in gold and resources, and he can buy much stronger army than I can afford! :(
That's why I'm always loosing on this map :(
I would appreciate easy version without gold/resources boost for AI (or at least much smaller boost, so AI couldn't afford to buy such a big army at the beggining of the game).

Echo writes:
15-09-2023 21:07

Removing boosts - Purgatory

You can just open the Map Editor and remove the boost event(s) yourself in a few clicks :)

17-09-2023 22:36

Easy version - Purgatory

Sorry, but idont intend to do an easy version. Instead, i will give you some advice:
- At the beginning, be very hasty. Pick up the pandora boxes, do all the seer's huts quests. The sooner you get out of you territory, the more content (pandora boxes, joining monsters, artifacts, prisons) you will get before the AI
- Just avoid the AI heroes. They cant get into your territory anyway. Use the town portal scroll in hot situations. Use scout heroes to explore, so you wont get ambushed from the dark
- Dont be afraid to replace your main hero. The ones you get from prisons are much stronger. Dont pick up the xp boost with prison heroes immedietly, first learn all the essential skills from witch hut or universities.

Have fun! :)

Claymore writes:
22-09-2023 14:01

expert version - Purgatory

how can i get to" turquoise two way portal",thanks u

Qrazy (Magyarország) writes:
22-09-2023 15:43

Turquise - Purgatory

You can dimenson door from various places, for Example from dracula or from the underground magic university on the east

Author: Qrazy (Szeged, Hungary), 09-09-2023 14:02
HEAVY SPOILER! - Purgatory
Countess is in the prison marked by red
The clown is actually hiding behind that tower, marked by orange
There are three seers hut, who gives you horn of the abyss, all three are marked by pink
HEAVY SPOILER! - Purgatory

hoangvu writes:
18-09-2023 10:20

QuinShiHoang - Purgatory

pls tell me the way to the prison too realease QuinShiHoang.thx

Author: Olof (Stockholm, Sweden), 09-09-2023 13:38
More help... - Purgatory
Can you give us some hints on this puzzle? I can't figure it out.

Author: Qrazy (Szeged, Hungary), 08-09-2023 20:21
Updates - Purgatory
Hi all!

I finally fixed the bugs and made some balance changes :)

Normal mode:
Known bugs fixed
Azure dragon defending white tent made a little stronger
One of the Horn of the Abyss quest modified, from 1000 Crystal dragon to 1000 Azure

Hard mode:
Armorer speciality heroes are banned
Easiest Cloak of the Undead King parts are removed, others made a little harder to get, you can still obtain up to 3
Easiest Horn of the Abyss removed, others made a little harder to get, you can still obtain up to 3
Tents are easier to obtain by the AI (i hope)
Some creatures are made aggressive, less likely to join (all the azures)
Pink will arrive one month early

Expert mode (all things in the hard mode, and):
Diplomacy-teachers are unreachable
Some more cloak of the undead king items are removed, others made harder to get, you can still obtain up to 2
One more Horn of the Abyss quest removed, you can still obtain 1
All the late-game territories with the powerful heroes (Turquoise two-way portals territories) are unreachable

If you have some thoughts about an "impossible" version, dont hold it back! :)
Thank you for all the replies and feedbacks!

lecong (viet nam) writes:
15-09-2023 05:58

CoTK - Purgatory

where's the quest to get CoTK,ths

15-09-2023 18:35

CoTK - Purgatory

Which version?

lecong writes:
16-09-2023 03:46

CoTK - Purgatory

expert

Author: Eternal35 (France), 12-08-2023 01:56 Like
Very funny and challenging - Purgatory
Great map with one way portal mechanics and good rewards on pandora boxes/ quests.

I better enjoy this map than Crapcore which relies on the same mechanics. The city to be captured is tough to find but hang in there !

Author: Xpistos (China), 28-07-2023 05:08
Fantastic map! - Purgatory
A very beautiful and exciting journey

Author: Vasya Pupkin, 12-06-2023 09:55
Good map - Purgatory
After playing both crapcore and elemental land, this one seems like a middle ground between the two in many aspects.

Some points i want to mention:
1. Lots of lore and references, reading the signboards is totally worth it here. I particularly liked how Limbo towns worked.
2. Everything on the map being able to join can really make it go overboard. 20k gorgons on month 5 gg wp - and i haven't even picked diplomacy from the hut.
3. Routes to colored tents seem to be too tricky for AI to figure out, i never seen any AIs unlocking others' tents. Some neutral towns also seem like they gonna be permanently out of reach for AI players.
4. Lots of seer's huts give the same reward - a bunch of azure dragons, makes it a bit boring.
5. When playing without cheesing, the difficulty is not too low at all, although i would totally love to play a harder version if it came out.

Author: Sam (Brisbane, Australia), 21-05-2023 12:05
Highly rated - Purgatory
Hi there, I've been a heroes player for a very very long time. I've just started playing your map and up to ~3 month mark and I can already tell, you have put a lot of effort into this... As your comments describe, this has drawn upon the inspiration of Crapcore and Element Land which are two of my favourite maps (alongside the bulk of all other Heroes fans I'm sure). Massive cudos to you for creating a new similar map that I have long been waiting for... Well done. I can't wait to play it all the way through in every faction. Kindest regards.

Author: phb (seoul. korea), 04-05-2023 15:05 Like
Very funny!! - Purgatory
Thank U!!
god bless this map.
Everflowing Crystal Cloak is unreachable. Maybe you know where it is.
You are a talented map maker.
Very funny!! - Purgatory

04-05-2023 21:23

Very funny!! - Purgatory

Thanks! :)

Author: Рашид, 04-05-2023 11:48 Like
43 дня за бирюзовых - Purgatory
Интересная карта, но легкая... Максимально быстро можно пройти развивая Дессу и Кирь, последнего делаем дипломатом. Потом оружейника надо раскачать чтобы им взять победного героя...
43 дня за бирюзовых - Purgatory

Author: Рашид, 24-04-2023 23:06 Like
Хорошая карта, 55 дней за синего - Purgatory
Берсерк и несколько архангелов и силовой поле позволяют быстро прочитать белую палатку - ставим один в середине и силовое поле и берсерк... и пока архангел не пропустит ход от страха обычно 10-15т лазурных убивается...
Делаем дипломата из Кирь(ходуна) и присоединяем всё что бесплатно - потом ненужные продаем во внешнем обменном пункте, далее главное одного накачать до 99-99-99-99 и 60 уровня и взять свитки дверей измерения, и далее за три хода(три дня) легко закончить - присоединить вампиров главное...
Хорошая карта, 55 дней за синего - Purgatory

Author: cimpoi.ruslan (Chișinău, Moldova), 24-04-2023 08:10
Bravo - Purgatory
Lot of work, great job.
I think you must put less resources. This wil make map more chalenging, and the map will take less time to complete it.
Sorry for my english.

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 02-04-2023 23:06 Like
Purgatory - Purgatory
Hi, I have just finished the map. It's one of the best I have ever played. Excellent job! Thanks a lot. Good luck!

| 1-30 | 31-55 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy