Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:52

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You have to enter the Watering Hole, reach the end, and then continue across the water to the island. more...

Author: Crushlord , 28-04-2024 22:48

Agree - The Great Canyon - Heroes 5 map

Game felt down after 2nd week and no chance to load saved games more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 21:29

10 wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I feel dumb. I can see the 10th piece of wood for the boat, but I can't figure out the trick to get there. Unless red herring...? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 21:25

Ring of conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

To be more specific, I need ring of conjuring to assemble ring of the magi. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Dreamer - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Dreamer - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Dreamer - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Dreamer

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

A madman and psychopath who calls himself the Dreamer is imprisoned deep underground behind 8 gates. Every day he dreams his dream of world domination.

Added: 11-01-2023

Heroes 3 maps: FERROC | JUMS | MATARRAСA MURALLAS | Alexander The Great (Dead End)

Author: Andrey K, 29-07-2023 07:52
Dreamer - Dreamer
I choosed a blue player, got 4 cities and simply got stuck in the island. What the world I need to do? How to leave the island?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
30-07-2023 21:08

Ship - Dreamer

Behind the third Cove is a secret path where you can find a ship.

Author: Gulo (Xian,China), 16-03-2023 06:28
Very hard and have to use Cloak of the Undead King - Dreamer
First time,I used Castle and Neela as my main hero.At beginning its very hard and I didn’t give up. When I meet last boss Dream Keeper,I realize that conventional tactics can’t win .Then I restart game and use Necropolis as main hero and gather Cloak.It’s became very easy for all fights after I got it.Last fight with Dream Keeper,I had 700k Lich.
Question:I found that Gathering Cloak need some artifacts, but They will equipped by enemies heroes.If player occupy all the enemy’s town and enemies heroes will disappear after 7 days that you will not get those artifacts because author limited you to hire some heroes.That means you will not get the Cloak of the Undead King.

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 12-03-2023 07:32
Dreamer - Dreamer
Я играл почти на всех картах by Nebel 74, но эта карта у него одна из худших.
Играл на этой карте без читов и дополнений, сложность возникла только на финальном боссе. Добрался до него на девятом месяце, но не смог победить. Пришлось подкопить войско и добрать навык атаки. В итоге закончил карту на десятом месяце.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
15-03-2023 01:33

:) - Dreamer

Привет, это не всегда работает :) Я принимаю критику близко к сердцу и надеюсь, что в следующий раз будет лучше :) спасибо за игру на карте.

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 26-02-2023 19:30 Like
Dreamer - Dreamer
We were playing the map (the first ver.) with some cheating (TP and resurrect in one of our cities). We tried 3 times without it and failed. The map was difficult, long and interesting. It's a piece of Art. Thanks a lot.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
28-02-2023 22:55

thx - Dreamer

Hi Irena & Vasily, I'm glad you liked the map despite the fact that it's not very good. I see that you also found a way to improve the map, so that's great :) ... Thank you for the Like. Cheers !

Author: bigcitymama (katerini greece), 25-02-2023 19:01
good job - Dreamer
but without bersek , gelu or dragon its just an other necromancers map.
also it is true that many artifacts are lost and also Dragon pink only.
not fair.
so i made some changes too.
aded Bersek spell in 4th castle.
introduced Gelu and Dragon as free lancers.
and had a beautifull game after.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
28-02-2023 22:49

thx - Dreamer

So great another improvement that we would introduce another version? :) ... I'm glad that this not very successful map can be made more attractive and players will find their way to improve it. Cheers !

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 14-02-2023 19:28
New version 1.01 - Dreamer
New map version 1.01 tweaked by Fewerlaws has been released.

Author: fewerlaws (New York, USA), 11-02-2023 23:52 Like
I finished in 12 months - Dreamer
Great map after I modified it as follows:

- I added a late game Dead Man's Boots which you can obtain at a Seer's hut by the Town Gate on the central island by giving him all the following items: Wizards Well, Elixir of Life, Ring of the Magi, Admiral's Hat, Golden Goose, Statue of Legion, and Cornucopia. Obtaining all 8 of these items is pretty hard to achieve.
- I also added a neutral, well guarded Rampart town with the only buildable structure being the Treasury. I put that town at the top center peninsula behind a garrison gate by the Azure, Fairy, Rust, and Crystal Dragon caves. (see screenshot)
- Right by this new Rampart town, I added a repeatable quest to trade 80,000 gold and 50 mercury for an Azure Dragon family of 3. Buy em in bulk, since you need them late game.
- I nerfed the month 4 and month 5 AI boosts from 2000 tier 6 units down to 400, and tier 7 units from 400 down to 100 units. There were a total of 14 AI boots that I modified.
- I added a Dungeon Town bottom center of the map by the Ring of Magi and Elixir of Life. It had only 1 buildable structure; the Artifacts Merchant. I did this because I like lower level artifacts to be somewhat renewable, especially since on this map, you cannot recruit any of your opponents heroes, so if they flee and abandon their player, all artifacts they carried are lost forever.
- For each of the 7 AI factions, I made just one of their heroes a "rebel". In other words, I made it recruitable by any AI faction except player 3 (tan), the Sleeper team. This adds a small chance for artifacts transferring from one player to the other via a single defeated rebel hero, and only if that hero happened to be carrying anything anyway.

I loved all the hidden pathways, hidden portals, and hidden items and puzzles. Excellent job on all that. It was hard to find all 4 elemental magic books, as well as the 4 elemental magic orbs. The map is also very well drawn and balanced for each of the 7 human playable factions. The concept behind the map is cool too; the "Dreamer" gets unlocked only after his "Sleeper" minions (with one new minion getting released each month) roam the land in search of all the keymaster tents. If you ever do a version 2, I recommend boosting the six different Sleeper's armies, especially Sleeper #1, 2, 3, and 4.

Finally, I don't know if this was intended or not, but the AI has a hard time pathfinding through the Underground to the 7 bases. At the Portal Island, the AI just tends to flag the gold mines then take the Town Gate home, rather than go through any of the 7 two way portals which lead through the Underground into each of the 7 player's main bases. Using the Watering Hole and other structures (like Warrior's Tombs in the underworld) as a sort of barrier to disrupt pathfinding for humans (and possibly the AI too) is an interesting design element.

Bottom line: I'm going to give this map a thumbs up, even though I had to modify it slightly to my liking. I think it could be made even better with a little more fine tuning of mob strengths. This is one of the hardest aspects of designing maps -- getting mob strengths balanced -- and I think you did a pretty good job overall.
I finished in 12 months - Dreamer

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
12-02-2023 14:28

Dreamer - Dreamer

Hey, can you send me the modified map, I would like to look at it and maybe we can do something about it if you write that it is better now... my e-mail is 74mmm@seznam.cz thanks

Author: Cicerón (Spain), 11-02-2023 14:29
Dreamer, a nightmare - Dreamer
Month 9, week 3 , day 4.
All factions destroyed except the dreamer, just appeared.
His stats are all above 80+. Mines are 70+
My only chance is to beat him before he reaches 100+
Impossible. I barely resist 2 rounds.

I left it.
A pity.

Some fights lasted more than an hour.
Thx.

Author: fewerlaws (New York, USA), 04-02-2023 05:09 Like
This map is good but has a major flaw - Dreamer
Here is the big flaw: all the AI's get massive boost at month 4 and month 5 via two AI (not human trigerable) events near their main base. They get 2000 tier 6 units, then later 400 tier 7, plus 500 tier 4, plus 25 azure dragons. I thought I was doing great sneaking into one of the six AI bases via the underground tunnels which connect at a very cool portal area, but then Bam!, the first week of month 4 he shows up and grabs his 2000 knights and wastes me. I was like W.T.F?! Lame. I'm gong to remove all the AI boost events and replay.

Author: Sulim81 (Warszawa), 26-01-2023 09:38
Type - Dreamer
Hello, is this map the same type as other maps coming from Nebel or just open world?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
26-01-2023 10:48

Open Map - Dreamer

No this map is a classic open game.

Sulim81 (Warszawa) writes:
26-01-2023 20:46

:( - Dreamer

Pity, I love your RPG like maps

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
27-01-2023 13:51

RPG - Dreamer

With another RPG I am waiting for the release of the new HOTA 1.7 version. This is not a very good map, but maybe someone still plays open worlds.

Gulo writes:
27-01-2023 16:16

When 1.7 can release? - Dreamer

Thanks

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
28-01-2023 00:39

New Hota - Dreamer

Well, theoretically soon, practically possible :) ... here's a link so make up your own mind :)

https://heroes3wog.net/horn-of-the-abyss -team-spoke-about-the-new-map-editor-fea tures-and-more-hota-update-21/

https://heroes3wog.net/there-wont-be-hor n-of-the-abyss-factory-update-1-7-in-new -year-2023/

Author: Tj, 15-01-2023 04:03
Question about AI - Dreamer
Hey, how does the AI get 1000+ tier 5 and 500+ tier 6 units?

I tried to play twice and the first time it was orange with 1500 Earth elementals and 700+ Magic Elementals and the other time it was teal with 1600 zealots and 1000+ champions

It was at the end of month 2 but it's definitely not possible to get them from the buildings. Moreover, I checked the map and teal didn't have outside creature buildings flagged. I checked the editor and didn't see any events that would give AI such boost.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
15-01-2023 14:23

AI - Dreamer

Hi yes this AI boost comes from events.

Author: Tj, 15-01-2023 00:13
Question about AI - Dreamer
Hey, how does the AI get 1000+ tier 5 and 500+ tier 6 units?

I tried to play twice and the first time it was orange with 1500 Earth elementals and 700+ Magic Elementals and the other time it was teal with 1600 zealots and 1000+ champions

It was at the end of month 2 but it's definitely not possible to get them from the buildings. Moreover, I checked the map and teal didn't have outside creature buildings flagged. I checked the editor and didn't see any events that would give AI such boost.

Tomi writes:
16-01-2023 16:42

- - Dreamer

There is events in front of the Temple of the Seas and behind quest guards(for Sea Captain's Hat / Necklace of Ocean Guidance) in all starting areas. All of them are computer only.

Author: RXD, 13-01-2023 20:45
good map - Dreamer
pretty straightforward, once u figure it out. just dig up those beaches with 7 heroes, main gets all spells, kill lower players in the meantime.

I rly like the underground riddles.

map design is also pretty.

my only problem is that this map takes like 15 hours for me at least.

but still its one of the better G maps here

thank you

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
14-01-2023 02:45

Dreamer - Dreamer

Thanks for the comment.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy