Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-05-2024 22:47

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hey trotyl, I think it's very simple, under the prison with Mirlanda is another port, get on the ship with all the heroes and continue south to the portal. As soon as you arrive at the next port, read the dialogue carefully, which will tell you how to proceed with the heroes on the next path.
more...

Author: Hevneren (Norway), 12-05-2024 20:25

Bit dissapointing end - Pathways - Heroes 3 map

Was omy to calim the grand price in the map, but there is no way to reach the place after fighting tons of enemies. Impassable point. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 12-05-2024 19:42

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Heyy Nebel, I have released Mirlanda from prison and I am super stuck - I have no idea how to advance in the map. I have been wondering around for a week :( from quest, there is only pendant of will to be obtained ( i don't know where it is but I see that you get 100 peasants, which still wont more...

Author: 32167 , 12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 12-05-2024 15:55

Done - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Finished the map. What can I say? I am totally exhausted. I gave up several times and then came back, trying different tactics. It is like a drug, was worth to wait since Christmas. Now I understand what Wasilix wrote about few maps combined in one. more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 12-05-2024 14:46

Карта работает нормально. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Проверил только что версии с сайта в игре - все запускаются.
Могу предположить, что:
1. Возможно, вы не обновили версию HoTA до последней версии 1.7.1.
2. Некая проблема на стороне игры, опять же лучше переустановить.
Либо, самая невероятная:
3. Некий антивирус ругается на незнакомый ему форма
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 12-05-2024 11:18

Ответ - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

На карте магия воздуха доступна, но лично я на созданных мною картах редко полагаюсь на неё.
Если по твоему мнению она сможет помочь тебе в прохождении, то дерзай :)
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:47

Нужно нарастить армию и освободить Сера Мюллиха - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Например Сер Мюлих имеет ТП. Так же есть ТП у "золотого героя" на острове с библиотеками, за 3333 коричневых драконов
Чтобы нарастить быстро армию за синих надо дипломатом присоеденить магов - 600-700+, главное которые 300 чтобы присоединились... И сразу внизу за гидрами освободить в тюрь
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:39

Ищу на этом ресурсе карт шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь)! - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Ищу на этом ресурсе карты шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь) - или для чего тут комментарии? Или другие люди опытом тут не делятся?
Не пользуюсь читерством, не играю в случайные карты к сожалению - только ищу здесь и на других ресурсах карты-шедевры и пробую играть... как проходить быстро в описаниях и
more...

Author: Andy (UK), 12-05-2024 10:27

Lots of fun - Apocalypse Child - Heroes 3 map

Great story and character build up. First map quite tough at start but persist. Really loved the final map and building up a peasant army while under constant attack. more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 12-05-2024 10:05

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за советы!
Видимо, я не успеваю бить красного до объединения их армий.
Если с первой волной я справляюсь, и на вторую еще есть шансы, то дальше становится совсем тяжело, так как приходит совсем лютая армия красных.
Еще вопрос - Уоллес может научиться магии воздуха или это невозможно?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 08:09

Читер и в Африке читер - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Перед кем? Открыл редактор, подкорректировал героя, посмотрел все проходы, квесты и возможность присоединения. Вариантов уйма. Вах, умник нашёлся. more...

Author: Jess T , 12-05-2024 07:58

Good map! - Divided and Hateful - Heroes 3 map

A bit long but enjoyed playing it more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 07:57

Привет правильщику - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Насколько я понял ты находишь интересный для себя сценарий, смотришь через редактор кард, где не нравится правишь, а затем идёшь на скоростной проход... а смысл? Лучше создай парочку хороших карт, а читерство оно и Африке читерство. А на турнирах похожие на тебя кадры сразу орут, что другие читерят. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Portishead - map rating = 18 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Portishead - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Portishead - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Portishead

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

A long time ago, Captain Corkes set sail on a great expedition in search for the fabled port of Portishead. Now, with the rest of his crew and provisions for the last seven days, he sailed to the unknown land.

Added: 20-12-2023

Heroes 3 maps: Almogavar00 | ALMOGAVAR | FERROC | JUMS

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-127 |

Author: wasilix, 10-05-2023 20:41 Like
huh? - Portishead
All experimental shops and they are empty? Huh?

One in the beginning (near Ajit) is supposed to go into titans for quest in the underground near necro town.

For this quest there is another experimental shop, which is located in the area through which Lord Haart enters the game. See the screenshot. Both shops should are set to give you 4 giants.

I don't really understand how they can be empty, frankly. Never seen this happen.
huh? - Portishead

Author: ilker, 10-05-2023 19:16
giants? - Portishead
i visited all the experimental shops i could find but all of them are empty (i emptied one for another quest in the beginning) any ideas where i might find one?

Author: wasilix, 10-05-2023 13:02 Like
- - Portishead
Sounds like you've been waiting for some time there... Basically after beating Tyris you need start gathering the necklace of reflection, I think it's ok though if you waited. The map doesn't seem to punish slow play in any way.

The missing components are:
1. Boots are hidden in a halfling hut accessible by waterwalk (north-east from Tyris's castle), there is a spot in the east of the island where you can start your walk.
2. A shoulder piece is given by a seer in the underground (one of entrences is near the neck piece guarded by unicorns). The seer asks for 4 giants.

Author: ilker, 10-05-2023 11:55
stuck - Portishead
after defeating lord haart, i got stuck. don't know where to go. got giselle, tp etc. but i can neither find black/green/brown/light blue/dark blue/ white tents nor the artifacts for pendant of reflection. i only got the garniture of interference.

wasilix writes:
11-05-2023 15:08

- - Portishead

Traian, it's easier for most of us, if you create a separate comment for your question. To free Giselle you need to progress with Gelu. It seems like you are stuck with the horseshoe guard. You'll have to replay a small portion of the game because you need to go back ashore (a hole won't let you to disembark). The shoe is held by one of the zombie stacks, if I recall correctly it stands behind the rampart castle. At first I thought, that it's just decorative, but you can get to it from the right side.

Traian (sibiu) writes:
14-05-2023 13:21

Merci - Portishead

Nice map

Pawel (Opole) writes:
15-05-2023 19:46

question - Portishead

How did you get to north-west side of map?

question - Portishead

Pawel (Opole) writes:
15-05-2023 19:58

question - Portishead

How did you get to north-west side of map?

question - Portishead

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
15-05-2023 20:04

Pendant of Negativity - Portishead

The path to the Pendant of Negativity leads through an island guarded by Yog. There is a secret entrance to more water beyond the Subterranean Gate.

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 10-05-2023 08:37
Finally :) - Portishead
I cant wait to start playing, maybe need to quit my job :)

wasilix writes:
10-05-2023 12:58

My thoughts exactly :) - Portishead

-

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 08-05-2023 14:16
THX to wasilix and Start on YT - Portishead
I want to give a big thanks to wasilix for helping me test and tweak the map, really great job! He also did a YT walkthrough for you so don't forget to check it out when it's published. Sphinxx was supposed to test the map as well, but due to current indisposition he couldn't, so I wish him a quick return to Heroes of might and magic for everyone.
If anyone has trouble getting through the first 7 days, there is this walkthrough on YT. Type "Heroes 3 Portishead Start"
For the early game I recommend investing resources in SeaDog, Nix and Sharpshooters should be the main attacking force in your army throughout the game. Enjoy it!

wasilix writes:
11-05-2023 15:17

- - Portishead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFVbQ37j ONc (remove spaces)

wasilix writes:
11-05-2023 15:26

- - Portishead

By the way, it's not the only way to reach the town by 1-1-7. It's also possible to reach it without assembling the admiral hat albeit this way you'll be slower for the next week or 2 until you assemble the hat.

JOY writes:
11-05-2023 18:39

drimmy1@yandex.ru - Portishead

О, спасибо большое!! Очень интересная карта) Я дилетант, конечно, но теперь не могу найти архангелов( Нашла только одного

JOY writes:
11-05-2023 18:40

drimmy1@yandex.ru - Portishead

И я правильно понимаю, что слепых областей оставаться н должно? Продолжаю обшаривать берега и кусты :D

wasilix writes:
11-05-2023 19:09

- - Portishead

В целом, если не уверены, то советую, конечно, все проверять. Я проходил с редактором, что вообще-то сильно упрощает все это дело.

Что касается архангелов, то:
- Один находится в на северо-востоке от городе, через воду, возле шахты драгоценных камней
- Один дается за квест, где просят клевер, клевер в воде лежит южнее домиков троллей к западу от города, а домик с квестом находится на юге от города возле чудищ
- У Астры в тюрьме есть ангел (идти на юг от города)
- И еще одного найдете после того, как пройдете путь на север от города (там нужно будет отдать сапоги, поэтому лучше делать это в последнюю очередь).

По ходу дела собирайте артефакты, которые понижают врагу силу героя, им понадобятся вскоре после того, как сдадите архангелов на квест.

Author: wasilix, 08-05-2023 07:48 Like
Great map by Nebel - Portishead
Everyone who enjoyed playing previous Nebel's RPG-styled maps should give this map a try. I played most of them, and I think that this one is the best map of Nebel so far - that's a very high threshold, and it's extremely good indeed.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-127 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy