Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Aeten Nomere - map rating = 10 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Aeten Nomere - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Aeten Nomere - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Aeten Nomere

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Greedy creatures have settled all over the earth and in order to ensure a clean cloudless future for their people, they have given you unlimited powers to destroy them. Everyone is waiting for the Sun and Summer, but will they get it... Who knows?

Расселились по всей земле алчные твари и дабы обеспечить своему народу чистое безоблачное будущее, дали тебе неограниченные полномочия для их уничтожения. Все ждут Солнца и Лета, но получат ли они его... Кто знает?

Added: 16-10-2023

Heroes 3 maps: Alex from Sakhalin is GOSU | L for Us | Titan Lords | Warlords 2

| 1-30 | 31-33 |

Author: Devin (Canada), 10-12-2023 01:49
Great map but need to fix some problems - Aeten Nomere
Hey this is a really well made map! There are a few problems with the map. Need to make the subterranean gate accessible at SW corner north of the light blue tent. And the orange two-ways monolith a short distance east of the same subterreanean gate. Using the HotA Map Editor, there is a feature called "Validate Map" (Shift+V) to catch any problems with the map.

I have modified this map (for myself only) by fixing these errors and to allow for Town Portal. I have found that allowing TP made the computer enemies too strong so I have disable TP and am replaying the map again. Awesome map overall!

Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg) writes:
13-12-2023 14:20

Thanks for the assessment. - Aeten Nomere

Tan's inaccessible subterranean level is not a mistake. This is part of the map design. I'm glad you liked the map. Thanks for the assessment.

13-12-2023 14:25

Amusing situation. - Aeten Nomere

All "mistakes" on the map that can be seen in the editor using map validator are part of the idea.

Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada) writes:
15-12-2023 09:17

Aeten Nomere - Aeten Nomere

LOL ok :)

Author: PmK (Polska), 03-12-2023 13:13 Like
Question - Aeten Nomere
Hi I'm planning as Inferno.
I entered one way portal to Inferno town with berserk spell in guild.
Unfortunately there isn't possibility to build demons gate.
How to return to my first town? I need to defend it against AI

13-12-2023 14:13

Hi! - Aeten Nomere

Hi! Thanks for the high estimation. There's a portal on the map to return to the initial location. You can find it using the Hut of the Magi. Also you can load a save game. The locations of purple and tan are quite specific.

Author: Iren & Vasily (Moscow), 30-10-2023 00:09 Like
AetenNomere 1.89 - Aeten Nomere
Шикарная карта с очень крутым началом. Четыре раза начинали за Конфлюкс, прежде , чем пошла игра. Спасибо, молодец! Ждём новых карт.

Katechkin (Russia) writes:
30-10-2023 14:06

Спасибо - Aeten Nomere

Спасибо за высокую оценку. Хорошей вам игры!

Версия карты недавно была обновлена до 1.9. Ниже в комментариях можно посмотреть список изменений, если интересно.

Author: bigcitymama (katerini greece), 29-10-2023 17:37
awesome - Aeten Nomere
what can i say it is so difficult to make an 8/8 map that is so exciting from the beginning to the end.
just take off "defeat all enemies" option for victory.
to entierly discover that thrilling map.
( im no fan of scenario maps)^^

29-10-2023 19:02

Thanks - Aeten Nomere

I'm glad to hear that you liked the map. I really appreciate it. Enjoy!

Author: Михаил (Россия), 29-10-2023 12:25
Магия земли - Aeten Nomere
Играл за синего, розового,красного, коричневого и еще за кого то разными городами и героями(раз 8 в обще сложности), ни разу ни у кого не выпала магия земли.Она заблокирована чтоле?

29-10-2023 18:39

Answer - Aeten Nomere

Магия Земли забанена на карте, то есть её нельзя получить при повышении уровня, однако есть события и провидцы, которые дают возможность её добыть, но, конечно, самый простой путь купить в Университете Магии в Сопряжении на старте за синего или розового игрока.

29-10-2023 18:53

Забыл упомянуть - Aeten Nomere

Кроме того, Магия Земли есть у некоторых героев компьютерных игроков в начале игры, которых можно будет нанять в таверне после потери ИИ соответствующего героя.

Author: fewerlaws (New York, United States), 17-10-2023 02:00 Like
Best map I've played in a long time - Aeten Nomere
Very good. Really well though out. Even the lore on the map is entertaining and well written. Seer's huts have multiple quests with a few very good rewards. Earth Magic can be learned, but not from the get go. TP, DD, Fly, and the Cloak are on the map but very hard to find and by the time you're able to get them you've probably almost won the map anyway.

17-10-2023 21:44

Thanks - Aeten Nomere

Thank you for such a high estimation. I'm glad to hear that you liked the map.

Author: Katechkin (Russia), 16-10-2023 13:16 Like
The map has been updated. - Aeten Nomere
The map has been updated to version 1.9.
In the update:
-Improved the location of the Cave of Columns
-Added a new hero Olexan, and related events.
- Additional Pandora's boxes.
Have a good game for everyone!

Карта обновлена до версии 1.9.
В обновлении:
-Доработана локация Пещера Колонн
-Добавлен новый герой Олексан и связанные с ним события.
-Дополнительные Ящики Пандоры.
Хорошей всем игры!

Olexandr Bilyk (Germany) writes:
18-10-2023 19:22

smalll bug in 1.9 - Aeten Nomere

не знаю как так , но можно высадиться и если комп это делает то креш игры +- часто

smalll bug in 1.9 - Aeten Nomere

18-10-2023 23:43

Hmmm... - Aeten Nomere

Баг с водоворотами я заметил уже очень давно. Там был немного другой, но я думаю между ними есть связь. Игра при выходе компьютерного игрока из определённого водоворота вылетала. Не уверен, что это связано конкретно с этой картой, у меня больше подозрения на саму игру, так как на карте нет каких бы то ни было скрытых скриптов.

Обычно помогает перезагрузка сохранённой игры, и если компьютерный игрок в этот же ход не попадает в данный водоворот, то в дальнейшем эта ситуация не повторяется.

Author: Katechkin (Russia), 15-10-2023 22:49 Like
The prize drawing - Aeten Nomere
I held a drawing among those who liked the map and who rated it. Olexandr Bilyk (Germany) is the winner. As a reward, I added a hero with a similar name - Olexan and new bio, which does not contradict the concept of the map, and also added several events related to the new hero. It will be in the next version 1.9 in couple of days or faster.
Follow the events, in a few days I will announce the next open competition, and the name of the winner will be recorded in the history of the map.

Я провел розыгрыш среди тех, кому понравилась карта и кто оценил ее. Победителем стал Olexandr Bilyk (Germany). В качестве награды я добавил героя с похожим, не противоречащим концепции карты, именем - Олексан и новой биографией, а также добавил несколько событий, связанных с новым героем. Это будет в следующей версии 1.9 через пару дней или раньше. Следите за событиями, через несколько дней я объявлю следующий открытый конкурс, и имя победителя будет занесено в историю карты.

Author: Sowa_Kate (Saints-Petersburg), 15-10-2023 16:29 Like
Захватывающая и невероятная карта, играла пока капилляры не лопнули в глазах - Aeten Nomere
Имею большой игровой опыт. Нравится, когда есть хорошее текстовое сопровождение. Для меня как для филолога журналиста это немаловажный фактор. Спасибо за такую интересную карту!

15-10-2023 18:32

Спасибо - Aeten Nomere

Спасибо за отзыв и за лайк!

15-10-2023 19:58

Ещё раз спасибо - Aeten Nomere

Очень приятно слышать подобные отзывы - это вдохновляет меня дополнительно работать над казалось бы уже завершённой картой. И конечно же, премного благодарен за поднятие рейтинга. Полагаю, скоро сделаю крохотное обновление.

Author: I.C.U (Tallinn), 11-10-2023 20:49 Like
Very interesting map - Aeten Nomere
I had several more games with different modifiers.

One that I recommend for sure is to play 1vs7. AI is progressing well, builds up nice strong heroes (way more powerful then human player) and gets most of the town boosts.

Thanks again for a great map, it offers a lot of possibilities for fun play. Specially for veteran players.

Next gane I probably try ironman mode (1vs7 no load or combat re try)

11-10-2023 23:16

Thanks! - Aeten Nomere

I'm glad you liked this map. Thanks for the feedback.

Author: Andrew, 08-10-2023 20:14
Aeten Nomere - very nice map!! - Aeten Nomere
Карта очень интересная и динамичная. Играл 3 дня синим за некрополь в версию 1.89 с усиленным ИИ. Городской портал я не нашел в открытом доступе на карте. Основная армия - вампиры :). Скриншот за 1 день до победы.

The map is very interesting and dynamic. Played for 3 days as blue for Necropolis in version 1.89 with enhanced AI. I did not find the city portal publicly available on the map. The main army is vampires :). Screenshot 1 day before the victory.
Aeten Nomere - very nice map!! - Aeten Nomere

Andrew writes:
08-10-2023 20:19

Additional info - Aeten Nomere

Ends map at 7-2-3. After the victory, in research mode, I looked at the map and came across a city portal - you can get it for 10,000 gems - see screenshot

Уже после победы, в режиме исследования я посмотрел карту и наткнулся на городской портал - можно получить за 10000 драгоценных камней - см. скриншот

Additional info - Aeten Nomere

09-10-2023 01:45

Thanks for the feedback. - Aeten Nomere

Thanks for the feedback. I'm very glad that you liked the map. 7 months is a very good time! Congratulations!
Also I will be grateful for the rating of the map.

Спасибо за отзыв. Я очень рад, что вам понравилась карта. 7 месяцев - это очень хороший срок! Поздравляю!
Также я буду благодарен за вашу оценку карты.

Devin (Canada) writes:
10-12-2023 01:56

10,000 gems - Aeten Nomere

Hey I did come across this when I played. How the hell do I accumulate 10,000 gems? Lol

Author: Katechkin (Russia), 07-10-2023 14:19 Like
Testing - Aeten Nomere
So if you could send me your save game to my e-mail I would analyze it: k4techkin@yahoo.com

Author: Katechkin (Russia), 07-10-2023 14:14 Like
And in addition - Aeten Nomere
Eagle Eye is banned on the map, but I didn't remove it from other heroes. And earth magic is too strong a skill, so it was also banned, but it can still be obtained on the map in one way or another, in addition, it can easily be obtained at the University of magic in Conflux if you choose this city with a blue or pink player as the initial one.

Author: Katechkin (Russia), 07-10-2023 14:07 Like
Thanks for the feedback. - Aeten Nomere
Thanks for the feedback. I really didn't feel that way when I played for Teal. Perhaps the map needs to be tested for other colors. It would be nice to see the opinions of other players here.

Also, rate the map if you like it, please. This will help me develop.

Author: Adam, 07-10-2023 00:59
Too strong CP bonus - Aeten Nomere
Version 1.89
Computer player bonus made AI too strong. I played blue. Orange became really powerful before the end of 2nd month so I decided to not continue playing.

Map looks really interesting but it needs to be banalnce.

I don't understand why there is no earth magic skill while useless skills like eagle eye are still enabled. Also, why some heroes have edited secondary skills? For example has logistics replaced by artillery while another still have logistics as a starting skill.

Adam writes:
07-10-2023 14:30

Testing - Aeten Nomere

I've just sent you an email.

Sure, I'll rate the map but at first will try to play another player or just wait for the next update.

07-10-2023 15:01

I have analyzed your saved game. - Aeten Nomere

I see, it's normal that orange has a slightly increased number of level 6 creatures, since he has 2 outer dwellings of the Naga Queens, of which one is given at the start. This compensates for the fact that he does not have a 7th-level dwelling at all. The computer player is always a little stronger at the beginning, and if you want to get to the lower city faster, it's better to play for orange. You will almost certainly have time to go there 2 times and pick up Grindan. But playing for blue and orange is one of the most stressful on this map, and if you don't want to meet computer players at the beginning, it's better to take the 1st of the other 6 colors, but I say right away, playing for red and green can be difficult because of the openness of their locations, so only 4 remain: brown, purple, pink and teal. The latter is one of the easiest in terms of playing.

07-10-2023 15:06

Specifically... - Aeten Nomere

Specifically about this situation - you just need to go behind your garrison and wait until the orange leaves. Or continue to do your business in another location.

fewerlaws (New York, United States) writes:
17-10-2023 02:03

I liked this concept very much - Aeten Nomere

I thought it was a fun challenge to have Earth Magic nearly impossible to obtain. It does exist, but you have to find it and plan accordingly.

17-10-2023 21:37

Frivolous talkings - Aeten Nomere

At first I felt the need to get the Earth Magic skill and performed a routine ritual every time to get it, but then I realized that I was more annoyed by the ritual itself, rather than the lack of this skill, and I just let it go. After that, I realized how much more interesting it became to play, but even earlier I realized that the skill of Earth Magic devalues the Heroes 3 game itself and all its tactical depth.
I have just one rhetorical question: If it doesn't make the game much easier, then why is it so critically important for everyone?

Author: Katechkin (Russia), 01-10-2023 23:03 Like
The map has been updated. - Aeten Nomere
The map has been updated. The list of updates is in the lower post, also, now you can play blue for the Tower.

Карта обновлена. Список обновлений в нижнем посте, также, теперь вы можете играть синим за Башню.

Author: Katechkin (Russia), 29-09-2023 22:13 Like
The update is scheduled for October 1st. - Aeten Nomere
The update is scheduled for October 1st or 2nd. It depends on the content administrator whether this person works on weekends :)
The update is planned to:
-Enhanced computer player.
-A nerfed teal player.
-The Water Walk spell is now more accessible.
-A couple of new mini-locations.
-Blue has its own zest.
-A couple of new enhanced monsters guarding treasures for strong players.
-A small rearrangement of spells in cities.
-New tasks in the Seer's huts.
-There are many additional jails with more or less simple heroes.
-The garrison was disbanded at 1:143:1. Now it's at 5:120:1.
-Little things like descriptions in cities and new pandora's boxes.

Обновление запланировано на 1 или 2 октября. В зависимости, то того, работает ли администратор контента по выходным :)
В обновлении планируется:
-Усиленный компьютерный игрок.
-Бирюзовый слегка ослаблен.
-Более доступное заклинание Хождение по воде.
-Пара новых мини-локаций.
-У синего появилась своя изюминка.
-Пара новых усиленных монстров, охраняющих сокровища для сильных игроков.
-Небольшая перестановка заклинаний в городах.
-Новые задания в Хижинах Провидца.
-Некоторое количество дополнительных тюрем с более или менее простыми героями.
-Гарнизон в 1:143:1 был расформирован. Теперь это 5:120:1.
-Всякие мелочи, вроде описаний городов и новые Ящики Пандоры.

Author: wasilix, 24-09-2023 19:45 Like
Finished 1.87, fun map, with recorded playthrough - Aeten Nomere
Hi there!

The map isn't difficult, but a lot of fun to play. I rarely finish maps with 8 playable factions - they generally way too easy. This one in particular still has it on an easier side, but some map features made it more fun to play:

1. Nice map navigation options with whirlpools and an open world TP available.
2. Impossible to learn Earth magic when leveling.
3. Nicely put garrisons complicating the conquest.

While AI doesn't seem to be boosted at any significant degree, lack of earth magic makes up for it.

I played as teal cove, finished on 7-2-1. Loved the start with a few dwellings available making up for not having a fort at the start and then some. Got a bit extra lucky with birdies joining my army early week 2, but even without them I would've been set up for a good game.

At first I very much missed admiral's hat. One of my heroes had captain's hat, so I didn't have to split off 1s too much, but still had to do it a lot. Admiral's hat would be useful because there are so many small ponds where you have to waste time mostly embarking/disembarking. Now I'm inclined to actually like that and it seems to be intended per design. Admiral's hat is way too good to give on this map.

A couple of issues noted during playthrough:
64:126:1 - prison is accessible without beating the guard
103:101 - possible to access the temple without beating the guard by embarking to a boat behind them

Overall, the map is very good. It's planned out and designed extremely well. Not difficult, but it's a matter of taste anyway. Some players may miss having Earth magic, but in that case I'd suggest - just pick conflux as starting town - you can learn it from university.

Playthrough is available here (final part is being uploaded right now):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL 02MwI3vxw6lQxwlt3JjEay9A4X77Qegc (remove spaces from URL).

25-09-2023 12:50

Nice game! - Aeten Nomere

Thanks for the detailed feedback, I appreciate it. If you lack the power of a computer player, I recommend trying version 1.88 (with English translation) or wait a few days until I post an update to version 1.89, in which the computer will be even stronger. As for the temple, it's about the same as in 50:54:1, the Ogre is just stupid and doesn't know that his treasure is easy to take from the other side. I think who needs to deceive the guards - let them do it, why not.

27-09-2023 14:39

2cents for the upcoming ver. 1.89 - Aeten Nomere

Позволю себе вставить свои 5 копеек (т.к. вы готовите обновленную версию)

1. В описании указано Teams : 4. На самом деле их нет. (а) Может это кого-то "отталкивает" (отфильтровывается) и люди не играют в эту отличную карту. (б) может и правда подумать над коммандами, т.к. часто компьютер теряет войска в битвах с друг другом, чем облегчает жизнь игроку, а карта помечена как Impossible.

2. в 1.88 я сыграл за коричневую Башню и Инферно (и еще были синие Ангелы, просто не уверен что это была версия 1.88). Мое предложение сделать хождение по воде широко доступным (для компьютера - через событие) (играя за Инферно я таки нашел святыню где его учат, но оно очень далеко - реально только несколько комп игроков его получают) - добавляет динамику и не позволяет полностью изолировать области карты от нападения.

3. Героев с граммотностью на старте 2 (а не один как у вас в комментариях) + я так понимаю что где-то еще можно выучить- в итоге 3.

4. Я бы перенес портал(ы) входа к Инферно от голубых к Сопряжение. - Голубые не могут противопоставить ничего Ифритам (и плюшкам которые вы даете (так чтобы не спойлирить)), и только теряют войска. Кроме того не нужно забывать что фактически у Инферно 3 города вместе, а у нападающих (голубых), рядом со входом только 2 - они просто идут на убой.

5. Хотя мне очень понравилась идея многоуровневых заданий, сетап как в 108-143-0, делает их неюзабельным - для синего оно далеко, но почти 100% он убивает монстра и блокирует квесты для всех остальных.

6. За что вы не любите Инферно и забрали у них Видомину? ))))

27-09-2023 15:48

Отвечаю. - Aeten Nomere

1. Это не я так указал, а тот, кто обновляет сайт. Наверно, имеет смысл попросить изменить эту аннотацию. Спасибо, что заметили.
2.Я сейчас думаю как бы это сделать, чтоб игра не получилась слишком непредсказуемой.
3.Да, действительно, я потом это увидел и сделал соответствующие изменения.
4.Как раз на днях, я обратил внимание на то, что из всех игроков синий для меня один из самых наименее привлекательных и я решил это изменить, и добавил изюминку в его локацию. И да, у синего и оранжевого вечные проблемы с городами из-за того, что их гарнизоны расположены совсем не как у других. Их междуусобицы занимают приличную часть игрового времени, и я немного усилил их, и теперь время от времени как минимум оранжевый очень часто меня удивляет, а синий стабильно держится за свои города, несмотря на усилия других игроков.
5.Действительно, я знаю об этой проблеме, по этой причине изменил настройки в 21:79:1, так как это сбивало возможность добыть Рог бездны. Но в указанном вами я решил ничего не менять, поскольку там не такой важный сет, но если играет человек, для него всё это вполне решаемо.
6.Я не трогал Видомину, она должна быть доступна:-)

27-09-2023 15:51

Ошибка. - Aeten Nomere

Не 21:79:1, а 21:79:0

Author: Katechkin (Russia), 23-09-2023 19:38 Like
Pros and cons of players in my vision - Aeten Nomere
Red.
A red player can quickly gain a lot of primary combat skills and several high-level artifacts, not to mention the top artifact Orb of Inhibition, which, given the restrictions on the school of magic in the Stronghold, can help against strong magicians in the beginning. Red has a level 7 dwelling open, which helps to raise the number of creatures fairly quickly, although it can be difficult to control if the minor heros are weak and the main hero is not at home. Red also has a Crystal Cave and a decent garrison between the cities. The red can go sailing pretty quickly, although this diverges from the vector of his main movement - towards the 2nd city.

Blue.
Blue has the opportunity to expand to a third city, plus along the way you can take and control a couple more cities. There is a 7 level dwelling. In general, it is possible for blue to block the approaches to the 2 main cities, besides, it is really possible to control the city with Spirit Cuardian of Gwonn Mern, which can solve all the financial problems of the beginning of the game. Blue has a quick exit to the Subterranean level and a Magic Forest. Blue has a good level of external dwellings and primary skills, in general, he can be called a strong average. Blue also has a decent garrison between the cities and the inner contact zone with orange.

Brown.
Brown has the possibility of expansion to 3 cities of its type and Frozen Cliffs + many mines with gems. But he has difficulties with level 7 dwelling and mercury at the initial stage, as well as almost no primary skills. It is difficult for Brown to get to his cities from other points on the map, which is both a minus and a plus, because it is also not easy for the enemy.

Green.
The green has a very good start: Sharpshooters, Halflings, Equestrian's Gloves, an open dwelling of the 7th level in the depths of the territory, in addition, a treasury in the capital, which can help solve any financial problems very quickly, there are also from the 1st to the 2nd Magic Forests. Green has no problem with crystals. There is a theoretical possibility of expansion to other cities of its type through the whirlpool and into the Subterranean Level. But he only has one mine of gold. At the same time, theoretically, on late game, green can control 4 cities of his type (you need to defeat steel golems in the garrison).
Green has a garrison against rush defending the capital. Green has a huge opportunity to quickly access the whirlpools and, accordingly, access to fast resources and creature banks.

Orange.
Orange does not have a 7th-level dwelling, but the possibility of expansion to cities of its type + the addition of dwellings of its type is one of the most promising, up to 10 BD per week from one city, if you play for a Dungeon. If you play for the Tower, then there is the possibility of expansion to 3 cities of its type + in late game if you break through the garrison at brown, you can additionally control 3 cities of its type. Orange has Frozen cliffs and up to 3 mercury mines, which easily negates the absence of a 7th-level dwelling + many external dwellings of its type. Orange can easily solve his financial problems, for this he has 3 gold mines, the opportunity to get Grindan faster than the blue player, not to mention the city of Gwonn Mern. Orange can easily block the landing zone on its shore, if you do not take resources, you can put 2 heroes. Orange has no problems with low-level artifacts. Orange also has a decent garrison between the cities and the inner contact zone with blue.

Purple.
Purple has the ability to expand to 4 cities of its type, although the 4th can be controlled conditionally, since there is no Castle gate in it. Plus, purple has the opportunity to get a quick exit to the Subterranean Level by capturing the lower Inferno, which theoretically can allow you to control the entire zone in this part of the Subterranean Level. Purple has 3 gold mines on its territory and a closed dwelling of the 7th level, as well as from the 1st to the 2nd Sulfurous Lairs. He also has a garrison against rush, fully protecting the capital.

Teal.
Teal has the ability to expand to 3 cities of its type and many external dwellings, including an open 7th level, both on its territory and behind it, which will help to accumulate creatures very quickly. Teal has one of the fastest exits to the external map through the whirlpool, which gives a unique advantage in the development of ownerless resources, Creature banks and conquering cities at the earliest stage (2nd or 3rd week), which compensates for the small number of artifacts in the metropolis. Teal can block the entire landing zone on his territory with heroes. Teal has a decent garrison between the cities.

Pink.
Pink has one of the greatest potentials in terms of expansion up to 4 cities of its type, while remaining conditionally on its territory, if you play for Conflux, and it has the University of Magic with the Magic of the Earth. Pink has the fastest exit to the center, where the Sulfurous Lair is located, and the ability to control their cities with the help of Town Gate. It may have problems with mercury at the initial stage, but there are no problems with resources if you play for other cities. Pink can have from 1st to 2nd level 7 dwellings, depending on the randomness and the choice of the type of city. Pink has a decent garrison between the 2 main cities.

Плюсы и минусы игроков в моём видении.

Красный.
Красным игроком можно довольно быстро набрать много боевых первичных навыков и несколько высокоуровневых артефакта, не говоря о топовом артефакте Сфера Запрещения, который, учитывая ограничения на школу магии в Цитадели, в начале может помочь против сильных магов. У красного открыто жилище 7-ого уровня, что помогает довольно быстро поднять количество существ, хотя и его может быть сложно контролировать, если второстепенные персонажи слабо прокачаны и главный герой не дома. У красного есть также Кристаллическая пещера и приличный гарнизон между городами. Красный может довольно быстро отправиться в мореплавание, хотя это и расходится с вектором его основного движения - в сторону 2-ого города.

Синий.
У синего есть возможность экспансии на третий город, плюс по пути можно взять и контролировать ещё пару городов. Есть жилище седьмого уровня. В целом, у синего реально заблокировать подходы к 2 основным городам, к тому же, реально контролировать город с Хранителем Духа Гвонн Мёрн, что может решить все финансовые проблемы начала игры. Синий имеет быстрый выход в подземелье и Волшебный Лес. У синего хороший уровень внешних жилищ и первичных навыков, в общем, его можно назвать крепким середнячком. Также у синего есть приличный гарнизон между городами и внутренней зоной контакта с оранжевым.

Коричневый.
У коричневого есть возможность экспансии до 3-х городов своего типа и Замороженный Утёс + много шахт с самоцветами. Но у него сложности с жилищем 7-ого уровня и ртутью на начальном этапе, а также почти отсутствуют первичные навыки. Коричневому сложно добраться до своих городов из других точек карты, что одновременно и минус и плюс, потому что и противнику это также непросто.

Зелёный.
У зелёного очень хороший старт: снайперы, полурослики, перчатки всадника, открытое жилище 7-ого уровня в глубине территории, кроме того, сокровищница в столице, которая может помочь очень быстро решить любые финансовые проблемы, также есть от 1-ого до 2-х Волшебных леса. У зелёного нет проблем с кристаллами. Есть теоретическая возможность экспансии на другие города своего типа через водоворот и в подземелье. Но у него всего лишь одна шахта золота. В то же время теоретически на лейтгейме зелёный может контролировать 4 города своего типа (нужно победить стальных големов в гарнизоне).
Зелёный имеет гарнизон от раша, защищающий столицу. У зелёного есть огромная возможность быстрого выхода к водоворотам и соответственно доступ к быстрым ресурсам и хранилищам существ.

Оранжевый.
Оранжевый не имеет жилище 7-ого уровня, но возможность экспансии на города своего типа + прибавление жилищ своего типа у него одна из самых многообещающих, вплоть до 10 ЧД в неделю с одного замка, если играть за Темницу. Если играть за Башню, то есть возможность экспансии до 3-его города своего типа + в лейтгейм если пробить гарнизон у коричневого, ещё контролировать 3 города своего типа. У оранжевого есть Замороженный утёс и до 3-х ртутных шахт, что легко нивелирует отсутствие жилища 7-ого уровня + много внешних жилищ своего типа. Оранжевый может легко решить свои финансовые проблемы, для этого у него есть 3 золотые шахты, возможность получить Гриндана быстрее синего игрока, не говоря уже о городе Гвонн Мёрн. Оранжевый может легко заблокировать зону высадки на свой берег, если не брать ресурсы, можно поставить 2-х героев. У оранжевого нет проблем с низкоуровневыми артефактами. Также у оранжевого есть приличный гарнизон между городами и внутренней зоной контакта с синим.

Фиолетовый.
Фиолетовый имеет возможность экспансии до 4-х городов своего типа, хотя 4-ый контролировать можно условно, поскольку в нём нет Врат Ада. Плюс к этому у фиолетового есть возможность получить быстрый выход в подземелье путём захвата нижнего Инферно, что теоретически может позволить контролировать всю зону в этой части подземелья. У фиолетового 3 золотые шахты на его территории и закрытое жилище 7-ого уровня, а также от 1-ой до 2-х Серных Берлоги. У него также есть гарнизон от раша, полностью защищающий столицу.

Бирюзовый.
Бирюзовый имеет возможность экспансии до 3-х городов своего типа и много внешних жилищ, включая открытое 7-ого уровня, как на своей территории, так и за ней что поможет очень быстро накапливать существ. У бирюзового один из самых быстрых выходов на внешнюю карту через водоворот, что даёт уникальное преимущество в освоении бесхозных ресурсов, хранилищ существ и завоёвывании городов на самом раннем этапе (2-ая или 3-ья неделя), что компенсирует маленькое количество артефактов в метрополии. Бирюзовый может блокировать героями всю зону высадки на свою территорию. У бирюзового есть приличный гарнизон между городами.

Розовый.
У розового один из самых больших потенциалов в плане экспансии вплоть до 4-х городов своего типа, при этом оставаясь условно на своей территории, если играть за Сопряжение и Школа Магии с Магией Земли. У розового самый быстрый выход в центр, где находится Серная Берлога, и возможность контролировать свои города с помощью Городских Врат. У него могут быть проблемы с ртутью на начальном этапе, но нет проблем с ресурсами, если играть за другие города. У розового может быть от 1-ого до 2-х жилищ 7-ого уровня в зависимости от рандома и выбора типа города. Розовый имеет приличный гарнизон между 2-мя основными городами.

Author: 32167 (Rivendell), 23-09-2023 19:33 Like
finished - time to like - Aeten Nomere
«:fire»

23-09-2023 20:58

Thanks for the feedback - Aeten Nomere

Thanks for the feedback!

Author: 32167 (Rivendell), 22-09-2023 16:20 Like
very nice map (& very trying marketing puffery) - Aeten Nomere
На мой субъективный взгляд одна из лучших карт за последнее время. Есть несколько моментов, которые бы я изменил. В целом получил огромное удовольствие от игры. Спасибо за загрузку!

23-09-2023 13:02

Спасибо - Aeten Nomere

Спасибо за отзыв. Рад, что карта вам понравилась. Какие изменения, по вашему мнению, могли бы быть внесены?

Author: Katechkin (Russia), 21-09-2023 23:27 Like
Aeten Nomere has been updated and translated into English - Aeten Nomere
The map has been updated to version 1.88 and translated into English! The computer player and monsters have been strengthened, new locations have been added.
If you liked the map, please help raise its rating. Also, report errors in the English text if you notice any. Thanks for your attention!

Карта обновлена до версии 1.88 и переведена на английский! Усилен компьютерный игрок и монстры, добавлены новые локации.
Если вам понравилась карта, пожалуйста, помогите поднять её рейтинг. Также, сообщайте об ошибках в английском тексте, если вы какие-нибудь заметите. Спасибо за внимание!

23-09-2023 09:52

1.88 - Aeten Nomere

версия по идее могла бы помочь компьютеру при условии широкой доступности Хождение по Воде, но его получает только 1 герой, а компьютер не пытается использовать грамотность (в паре неотлюченных героев), поэтому убив носителя заклинания рано или поздно игрок получает бонус.

на вид появились новые квесты, или не обращал на некоторые внимания, и в целом использование многоходовых квестов хорошо (но их много, и нужно тупо не продавать артефакты чтобы что-то не пропустить), и компьютер их не выполняет, равно как и не выкупает армии (не хватает золота?).

В целом игроку-человеку нужно постараться чтобы стартовать без "бонусов" -
за 3 рассы можно стартовать с Сопряжение (магия земли), Темница и Причал хорошо совпадает с рельефом.
Розовым также "в масть" некро. Инферно тоже - позволит объединить города (армию) после победы над фиолетовым.

Но так или иначе ни копьютер, ни игрок не доходят до самого сладкого (из 3х игр, я только 1 раз собрал Плащ, а до ТП не дошел ни разу).

23-09-2023 12:53

Спасибо за отзыв - Aeten Nomere

Всегда сложно соблюсти золотую середину между силой ИИ и интересом для игрока, я имею ввиду, что при слишком большом усилении компьютерного игрока он очень быстро разграбляет карту и игроку уже ничего не остаётся делать кроме как завоёвывать города. Хотя, в принципе, я уже очень близок к балансу, но для его понимания приходится очень много тестировать как на промотке так и в реальном времени, так что, полагаю, чуть позже будет ещё одно обновление.

23-09-2023 16:43

Карта без каких либо "но" - отличная - Aeten Nomere

Предположу что вы правы - так или иначе очекь интересная карта (я прошел 3 раза, 2x1.77+1x1.78) - никто не играет в плохие карты по многу раз.

Прости идея с хождением по воде была отличная (против моего стиля игры). Но компьютер потерял свои шансы отдав его не самому сильному герою (может можно какой-то барьер на крутость героя, типа уровень, или сделать этот источтик заклинания многоразовым (я даже не смотрел откуда оно у компа) чтобы он забирал самый крутые герои, и потом ходили по миру и наводили порядки.)

Кроме того моя мысль сейчас - может вы добавите просто как автор - ваше собственное видение в описание - типа старт за XY Цвет-Расу - даст вам xx% сложности, а за __ цвет-расу - сделает игру максимально сложной ... 200% сложности (это не про ползунок сложности, а про так каксильно успеет развиться компьютер).

Все остальное это просто субъективно (слишком просто - плохо, слишком сложно- тоже плохо.)

з..ы 2 раза я не подумав начал "с бонусами", за розовое Сопряжение и голубой Причал. 3й раз (1.78) попробовал за синие Ангелы. При этом Воскрешение Архангелов я использьзовал только на послежнем этапе когда уже получил (деньги, сделать апгрейд 500+ ангелам), неоспоримое превосходство и магию земли и просто добивал противника.

Все три раза скорее как вы говорите вопрос баланса (что успел комп) - ресурсов так много что игрок выкупает первым все артефакты в продаже, оставляя компьютеру только то что он найдет на карте (до того как игрок заберет это в битвах).

23-09-2023 18:49

Мысль интересная - Aeten Nomere

Да, мысль сделать определённых игроков определённой сложности и написать об этом в описании - интересная, и тут есть над чем поразмыслить. Вообще, я старался сделать всех игроков примерно равноценными, но есть действительно более или менее открытые локации, как, например, у красного игрока или закрытые как у оранжевого, и это по-своему может влиять на сложность игры. Но как раз сегодня я думал над тем, чтобы написать своё видение в данный момент, поскольку я играл за все цвета и могу в точности описать все их плюсы и недостатки. Надеюсь, это кому-то поможет в выборе.

Author: I.C.U (Tallinn), 18-09-2023 00:15 Like
Like it - Aeten Nomere
Like it

Author: I.C.U (Tallinn), 18-09-2023 00:13 Like
10/10 Map - Aeten Nomere
Thank you for the map. It was very nice experience.

A lot of potential for challenging and unique games. I will plan to add a lot of more fun games on this after some edits to make AI progress faster.

Only thing to note, not sure if it was by design or just unplanned, but most prison heroes do not have summon boat, so AI could not leverage them at all.

18-09-2023 12:45

Thanks for the feedback - Aeten Nomere

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you like this map.

I'm working on AI of computer player now. It will be slightly stronger in version 1.88.

Yes, I am aware of this problem. But the most interesting thing is that despite the absence of the spell, many then successfully travel the world. However, I did give the spell to someone.

Author: Katechkin (Russia), 16-09-2023 14:33 Like
Please - Aeten Nomere
Please vote for the map, if you like it, it will help to increase the rating of the map.

Ставьте лайки пожалуйста, если вам нравится карта, это поможет повысить её рейтинг.

Author: Katechkin (Russia), 16-09-2023 14:27 Like
In a couple of days - Aeten Nomere
In a couple of days I will post version 1.88 with a slightly enhanced computer and a more accessible Water Walk spell, It is still prohibited in all cities, but when you receive the water magic book, it will be there! In addition, there is one city in which it can be obtained. If you already know this map well, then most likely you will guess which one. And also, since Walking on water is a 4th-level spell, it can be learned with the help of Scholar, which is also prohibited on the map, but one hero still has it..)

Через пару дней выложу версию 1.88 с чуть усиленным компьютером и более доступным заклинанием Хождение по воде. Оно по-прежнему запрещено во всех городах, но при получении книги магии воды оно будет там! Кроме того, есть один город, в котором его можно получить. Если вы хорошо уже знаете эту карту, то скорее всего догадаетесь в каком. И ещё, поскольку Хождение по воде заклинание 4-ого уровня, его можно выучить с помощью навыка Грамотности, который тоже запрещён на карте, но у одного героя он всё же есть..)

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 15-09-2023 20:37
unique map! - Aeten Nomere
Fantastic game!

this was a very different experience, in a way you reinvented the game, with how the heavily guarded garrisons are set up and there not being earth magic, or town portal available.

Only thing is, if you are playing Conflux, or get a town, you get to have eart magics as a skill.

Would love a translated version also

16-09-2023 14:20

Thanks for - Aeten Nomere

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it. As for the translation, I'm working on it and I will try to post the map with the translation as soon as possible.

Author: Katechkin (Russia), 11-09-2023 14:39
Буду благодарен - Aeten Nomere
Буду благодарен за пару высланных сейвов на почтовый адрес k4techkin@yandex.ru ( в пометкой Сейв HoTA)
Анализ игры поможет сделать карту лучше и интересней.

Author: Katechkin (Russia), 11-09-2023 14:07
Буду благодарен - Aeten Nomere
Буду благодарен за пару высланных сейвов на почтовый адрес k4techkin@yandex.ru ( в пометкой Сейв HoTA)
Анализ игры поможет сделать карту лучше и интересней.

Author: Andrey K, 11-09-2023 13:38 Like
Aeten Nomere - Aeten Nomere
Не знал то на этой карте не может выпасть магия земли. Я себе заранее в редакторе создал нужного героя с ней) Но если это так то конечно же о таком нужно сообщать в описании + указать что городской портал в общем-то доступен хоть и взять его нелегко.
В целом нормальная карта.
P.M.: "Снежный" игрок по-моему сломан - он не может выйти в подземелье.

11-09-2023 14:03

Спасибо - Aeten Nomere

Спасибо за отзыв. Да, магия земли запрещена, но её при желании можно найти на карте. Сильные заклинания, которые всерьёз могут изменить ход игры тоже запрещены, но их можно взять в "лейтгейме".
Под снежным вы подразумеваете коричневого? Визуально у него есть выход в подземелье, но он заблокирован - так задумано, но в целом, ему ничего не мешает попасть туда через другой вход, и я не раз видел его под землёй.

| 1-30 | 31-33 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy