Author: trotyl (Poland), 04-05-2024 19:46

torso for statue of legion - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi! where can I get torsoe to complete statue of legion? I feel like I am stuck in this location :) more...

Author: Anton , 04-05-2024 18:57

Where to get 6 sea wolves? - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where to get 6 sea wolves for the guard of the passage? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 04-05-2024 16:37

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Haven't you played first part? No pain, no gain. more...

Author: Sadness , 04-05-2024 15:42

So bad map - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

A very bad card... Computer tasks aimed at killing you. The game starts with your humiliation. Where is hardcore here, if it's not hardcore, but rather a mockery of the player? more...

Author: Vrag , 04-05-2024 15:23

Замечания - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Карта неплохо нарисована, по уровню сложности подойдёт абсолютно любому игроку. Предлагаю верфи сделать открытыми, потому что компьютер их просто не открывает. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 04-05-2024 09:31

Yes sir =) - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Let me guess, your name is No-one. more...

Author: Vaclav (Czech Rep.), 04-05-2024 09:20

Re: - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

No one likes WOG, no one uses it! Only SoD or HotA more...

Author: геннадий (Москва), 04-05-2024 08:56

грандиозный тест - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

Очень интересно, но непонятно как в нее играть. Раз десять начинал и всегда упираешься в тупик. more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 03-05-2024 21:01

air magic - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

when i killed the ai, the tomb of air dropped but my back pack was full so i did not get the tomb. is the map unfinishable now? more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 03-05-2024 17:31

Спасибо - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за комментарий.

Чтобы "запечатать" врата Обливиона, нужно после победы над четырьмя героями красного цвета (Даэдра), воспользоваться порталом, который непосредственно приведёт вас в Обливион.
И уже там, вам предстоит сразиться с ещё одним героем (Лорд даэдра), и после одержан
more...

Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Kid Heretic - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Kid Heretic - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Kid Heretic - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Kid Heretic

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

You seek the Holy Grail ! Your quest of honor sends you to Foss, City of a Thousand Gates and Domain of Uxnator, the Grand Overlord. Your success depends on how you deal with those you encounter. Will they join you in your glorious crusade? Or will they brand you ... {H-E-R-E-T-I-C !!} ?

Added: 30-09-2023

Heroes 3 maps: Middle Earth | Admirals Arms | The Lord of The Rings | Hell Bursts

NO opinions

Kid Heretic walkthrough

--------------
PLAYER'S NOTES
--------------
[1] The map has a fixed cast of characters. There is list included in the ZIP as "HereticList.txt" of all the main heroes. Some fellow Heretics may sometimes be found at Taverns, and you may find additional allies in the Prisons. You have a token ally in Pink, but the other color heroes are arrayed against you. However, some may prove to be not hostile -- or even helpful if you know how to approach them. You will also encounter NPCs in Events and Quests, and sometimes the NPC will be a "monster" who will try to join your group.

[2] Because the map is one big Town, the "Towns" inside are more limited than with most Heroes3 maps. Rather than building UP a main Town, players should try to build OUT by extending their control to more territory, capturing additional generators and resources. Likewise, rather than building up a single hero to do all the fighting, players may want to develop several heroes for different tasks. Otherwise the year's end may come too soon.

[3] Magic has been toned down but still figures heavily in the game. No Fly, Dim Door, or Town Portal. There are quite a few Artifacts -- in fact you could acquire all of the new SOD multiparters. (I once considered a Holst-style contest here.)

[4] I'm pleased to announce that no crashes were encountered in the development or testing of the map. There may be bugs in the Heroes3 program or flaws in the layout of the map that need to be addressed, so please report any problems you may have. But when the obvious path to an objective seems closed, look at other ways to get there before concluding that the mapmaker has goofed again. As always, the best stuff is not in plain sight. And you can't trust that Right Click to reveal everything, can you? Foss is full of nooks and crannies -- and I hope there will be some surprises and novelties, even for experienced players.

[5] Due to the limitation on the cast of heroes, the game will complain about the map and ask you to fix it with the editor. However, it is completely playable despite the message, owing to limitations on some of the colors.

[6] Because there are so many, here's a pointer on Quest Towers: There are three messages there. After you get the first one, you can go right to the second (if the condition has not been met) or right to the third (if it has). You also have the option of bailing out before making the exchange, but after you have read the third message. This means that sometimes you can get useful information just by returning with the quest thingie -- you don't necessarily have to turn it over. If you do, you get your goodie but the Tower will vanish -- so be sure you're ready to open the way! [In prior versions of Heroes3 a bug kept you from getting credit for a QT kill if you saved/restored between the kill and your return to the QT. It did not reoccur in testing, but you never know ..]

[7] The Heretics here are named after real heretics--some religious and some scientific--most actually burned at the stake. Someday I hope to expand the bios and add some Tavern rumors to tell you more about them and to fill in more of the backstory for Kid Heretic. But if the heretical tone of the narrative manages to deeply offend some true believer, kindly accept my apology but please consider: were not the founders of your faith also regarded as heretics in their day?

[8] I'm always open for hints and clues. For now, in case you're having a hard time getting into the City, I'm including instructions:

W
A
Y

D
O
W
N

B
E
L
O
W

************ SPOILERS HERE **************

Here's a way into the City:
(1) To beat the Magma Elementals, cast Summon Fire Elemental. Don't let them kill the Dog. Then recruit the Fire Elementals and use them to beat the Ice Elementals. Use the Spell again on the Storm Elementals and you're to Town. Nothing to do there.
(2) Talk to Doc Seer and find out about your quest. Continue East to see the Mayor. Keep going East thru the Lith.
(3) Fight the Boars and have the Mage and Gnoll Marauder join. Head East -- past the main gate -- till you come to Purgatory. You'll want to visit the Well on the way. Ignore the Rocs.
(4) Visit the Seer and the Black Tent, fight the Minotaurs and recruit the Gnoll Marauders. At the Seer, you can pick up even more.
(5) Now head back to the Main gate. Pass on thru until you clear the Magic Garrison. Then go West inside the City Wall, skirting the guards. There is a very small possibility that a Deputy will be in the area -- see if the guard houses are Teal -- and if so, hole up in the Sanctuary till the next turn.
(6) Follow the City Wall west to the place the first Seer told you about: "Psst". The Barricade in front of the Seer by the Tavern may look White, but it's really Black and you can pass thru. The Gnoll Marauders there will join your party and you can recruit another hero at the Tavern. There you are!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy