Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 21:23

assumption - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It seems to me that without Artillery it will be much harder to deal with blue. Then you could change the main hero :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 20:08

Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hello gentlemen, short question - shallI I pick Artillery skill from the witch hut close to home town? I didnt do it and dunno know if this skill is necessary to win map, just like resistance. more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:45

Very nice map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

OMG, it's just an amazing map! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:40

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I decided to continue my first attempt. The main thing was to start the battle with the blue first! Next was a matter of technique (and magic). I’ve come a long way since that victory. Really enjoyed the fight against Ordwald. I couldn’t get through this fight without losing. I’m thinking how to dea more...

Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Angry River - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Angry River - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Angry River - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Angry River

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Follow the river.

Added: 21-12-2023

Heroes 3 maps: Quest for Glory | First Blood | Неосознанный Мир | Island of Departure

Author: RXD, 23-12-2023 00:37
still easy but somehow enjoyable for me - The Angry River
i re-downloaded and tried again.

I still got cloak on 5/3/6 xD

clone is also available. with water magic and archangels you know.

i still enjoyed it.

thanks for the effort!
still easy but somehow enjoyable for me - The Angry River

Huynh Cong Khanh (vietnam) writes:
23-12-2023 12:13

I happy to hear your reply - The Angry River

I happy to hear about that. This is a hard version. I want to update this map to expert version but I have idea to build another map. I will stop this map here. This is my first map. May be the second will be better and more interesting.

Author: Huynh Cong Khanh (vietnam), 21-12-2023 22:48
Hard version added! - The Angry River
I updated hard version for this map. Now this is not easy any more.

Author: Olexandr (Germany), 21-12-2023 22:10
once developed - boring and slow - The Angry River
spells ban works 2-way.

A computer is stupid anyway.
it takes weeks from a computer to reach your cities at best - by this time you have more troops for a battle.

Without good spells, it is more like a map for 'explorers'

21-12-2023 22:50

Thanks for comment - The Angry River

with good spells, human can easy win this map. I will build another maps have good spell later.

21-12-2023 22:53

This map is updated to hard version - The Angry River

This map is updated to hard version! Computer will more strong to come to your city!

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 19-12-2023 21:33 Like
TP - The Angry River
I can't tell if I'm unlucky or if TP is banned...

I also haven't found blind/water walk.

I own 7 cities and the AI hasn't been too bad but the map is so big it's getting boring trying to move around without TP.

Cong Khanh (Vietnam) writes:
20-12-2023 08:55

For ballance - The Angry River

I believe that with TP, blind/ water walk v.v..., humans will benefit more than computers, so I have excluded it from this map.

Ja Rite (United States) writes:
20-12-2023 09:08

yeah - The Angry River

Thanks, I quit in month 8, just too big of a map not to have TP. Estimate I would have beaten it mid month 9 or so.

I have 21 cities, I haven't seen a tough computer opponent since month 2, I have 3 heroes that can kill anything on the map but it takes weeks to get anywhere.

Feels like after about month 3 it's just been 'clean up' and boring as heck. No giant map should exist without TP accessable at some point.

Giving a computer 2k skeletons doesn't really do much.

Thanks for the time spent making the map!

Author: RXD, 19-12-2023 20:51
meh - The Angry River
"Some factors that humans can take advantage of to defeat computers will be eliminated. [...} This is not an easy thing."

Yes and on 2/3/3 i get cloak from utopia so I know how hard this map is going to be. I already defeated green player btw.

thanks for this extra hard map
meh - The Angry River

19-12-2023 21:17

Lucky man! - The Angry River

I need 5 month to defeat the first Dragon Utopia. You do a good job! May be this map so easy to you. I will update a hard version soon.

RXD writes:
19-12-2023 22:26

huh - The Angry River

i think i am a "good" homm player, but not a great one, this game is hard to master after all.

If you collect some angels, wyverns, etc its much faster. If you want to improve "random" map gameplay I recommend playing the following, very good maps:

Purgatory, Fawns Labyrinth, Crapcore, Element Land, Chaos and Corruption, Remnants of Felamor, Flames of War, Kill the Gods, Return of the Damned, Secret of Degoth, Prison Break, Prisoners of War, The Pagan Prophecy, Grims Broken Compass 200%, Dreams of Conquests_Enhanced Edition, Skull Island, The Eternal War 2, Heir to a lost throne, The Grand Conflict and probably like 10 more....

anyway, good luck.

20-12-2023 08:52

Try out the maps - The Angry River

Thank you for the guidance. I will try out the maps you introduced

Author: Cong Khanh (Vietnam), 19-12-2023 11:25
Balance map - The Angry River
I created this map focusing on the balance between player and computer. Some factors that humans can take advantage of to defeat computers will be eliminated. Choose any color you want and try to beat the computer. This is not an easy thing.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy