Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Dead Ornament - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Dead Ornament - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Dead Ornament - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Dead Ornament

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Evil rules control the whole realm. Can you topple the evil realm and rules? You can do because evil isn't present, when you destroy his imaginativeness, and he can't step on the land. Why? His fear factor is over!
(Welcome veterans and WoG'ers!!)

Added: 15-02-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Peasants | Norden | Good versus Evil | Los bosques misteriosos

Author: Raa, 17-03-2024 18:41
Unique map - The Dead Ornament
finished in 1Y as Tower. All magics are available, so it could be done earlier (with orb of vulnerability + berserks). Figured out that each players can't reach to the other areas.. so this game is basically VSing neutral creatures. I don't know why the opponent computers exists, but this map could be fun when you play with your friends.

HasH writes:
17-03-2024 20:05

I can't go Other parts of the map - The Dead Ornament

I have cleaned my side of corner except "Angel Wing" artifact. Still I don't have "orb". How can I go other parts of the map?

Raa writes:
18-03-2024 11:05

underground - The Dead Ornament

You can't go to the opponent areas. You win this game by obtaining the angel wing. As for Tower(top right starting area), the orb was guarded by fairy dragons at underground area. As for the other area starters, there are other op artifacts such cloak of undead king or horn of the abyss. I am not sure if an orb of the invulnerability can be purchased from the artifact shop or obtainable from the dragon utopia.

Jani Aarnio aka Ghost (Finland) writes:
18-03-2024 21:32

Unique & Orb - The Dead Ornament

Yes.. Because the artifact must be bring to Quest Guard, computer AI doesn't want to.. If you remove Quest Guard, so computer AI arrives there, but couldn't fight the Dragons, even if legion level 7, or 30k Enchanters and ~85 stats in the 6 months, or computer AI is building a new hero again due to ship stuck on land. Orb? Random, but you can get a Orb from Tower. Ok the Puzzler (HotA) map is coming, so you can fight against computer AI. The Puzzler for artists, guests, and veterans.. Thanks

Author: Olexandr (Germany), 22-02-2024 21:21
strognly depends on ramdon - The Dead Ornament
Berserk, Orb, and your Luck are key components to get victory.

After 3Y of game time, only 1 100% conquered its section and got into the Middle Land.

No way to fight a computer other than to lure it out with one-time pawns in the middle lands.

Necro is a God. Tower, Castle, and Horn have their bonuses.

22-02-2024 21:55

Good! Thanks for your opinion too..

Author: Garri, 21-02-2024 23:57
whirlpool - The Dead Ornament
Whirlpool does not work. Thanks for wasting my time.

22-02-2024 08:53

Whirlpool - The Dead Ornament

Its only object. Veterans and WoG'ers understand it.. Thanks..

Author: syu77 (korea), 21-02-2024 19:42
help~~ - The Dead Ornament
Very strong
4-1-5 Day
help~~ - The Dead Ornament

22-02-2024 09:03

Very strong - The Dead Ornament

Good! When SP can challenge MP. Ok then build an artifact, and terrorize them. It's an example. The Puzzler (HotA) map is coming, it will reveal a few things. Thanks..

Author: noxe, 18-02-2024 04:11
True Leader - The Dead Ornament
So you can't pick up the Orb, Blade or Statue?

18-02-2024 08:49

True Leader - The Dead Ornament

They require Leadership skill.. You can hire Knights, for example.. Thanks..

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 17-02-2024 12:57 Like
Interesting Map - The Dead Ornament
Ok, first time I played the dragon utopia nearby had a sea captains hat and an orb of invulnerability, but my main hero didn't get earth magic.

I could summon boat and the orb is insanely good against berserk immune or black dragons etc.

So I restarted because I need expert earth for TP/Slow/Rez etc. Second time main hero got all the right skills but no good artifacts.

3 level 5 mage guilds no fly/Dd

It seems this map is just luck based, if you get good artifacts it's easy, without it's nearly impossible.

I figured out how to get past 1111 fairy dragons but without good items the next fight of 40k dreadnights is going to be rediculous.

17-02-2024 13:44

Interesting map - The Dead Ornament

Hi!

Nice to hear.. Thanks..

Ja Rite (United States) writes:
18-02-2024 17:47

Last update - The Dead Ornament

I was able to beat the 40k dreadknights with 1200 enchanters/clone and force field.

The next city could get DD so I was able to see the fight for the angel wings. The fight isn't possible unless someone knows something I don't. Two stacks of 8k fairy dragons on top and bottom of screen. Then 8k azure in the center.

Meanwhile I have 1700 enchanters and 200 crimson couatls and 4k halfmen etc.

Even with airship there is no way I can see to get to the other color players to beat the map that way.

So I give up. Thanks for the strange map.

Someone that beat the fight for the angel wings let me know what strat and what artifacts you had.

Olexandr (Germany) writes:
22-02-2024 06:53

as usual necro puts everything on a knees - The Dead Ornament

Slowly, but steadily.

P.S.
it is 332K of liches.

p.p.s.agreed on no way to get to other computer players.

as usual necro puts everything on a knees - The Dead Ornament

Author: Jani Aarnio aka Ghost (Finland), 16-02-2024 13:25
Whirlpool - The Dead Ornament
Heh no bug, its only object. Thanks..

Author: Tomi (Finland), 16-02-2024 13:00
Tan Whirlpool - The Dead Ornament
Tan whirlpool is bugged, can't use. Right-clicking it will just specify "water".

32167 writes:
16-02-2024 22:20

Spellbinder's Hat - The Dead Ornament

I’m got Spellbinder's Hat in the Temple of the Sea in the area of the start town. So, I got DD and Fly at the beginning of the second month. AI doesn’t stand a chance…

16-02-2024 22:52

Artifact - The Dead Ornament

Hi!

Yes the rule of evil.. Then you can take victory or attack against AI.. Because you got a good artifact.. Don't miss opportunity.. I can't say anything..

Tomi (Finland) writes:
17-02-2024 00:10

Sooo, there is no way to fight with AI, or am I missing something?

17-02-2024 00:26

AI - The Dead Ornament

Ok SP can challenge MP.. If you want to fight AI.. I hope that Airship.. I've not tested.. Main task is a artifact.. In there you can meet AIs..

Tomi (Finland) writes:
17-02-2024 00:52

AI - The Dead Ornament

Oh damn, Airship was new to me. Nevermind!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy