Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Author: We love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 21-04-2024 16:52

A - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Can I apply for beta testing :D more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Astrogonia - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Astrogonia - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Astrogonia - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Astrogonia

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

A few months ago you undertook a holly quest to destroy the necromancers and their king: K'tav Nekros - the most dreadful Death Knight ever to be resurected. But something went wrong...

Added: 26-03-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Enroth | Dreamer | Jennifer's Body | Dark ritual

| 1-30 | 31-57 |

Author: TMC (United Kingdom), 12-08-2023 11:40 Like
Fantastic map! - Astrogonia
Loved it, so satisfying farming thousands upon thousands of liches. Some good puzzles to solve - the number of times I forgot I had the fly spell was hilarious. Finished in two years, but I took my time. Also, it's likely that one of the reasons Astral doesn't have pathfinding/logistics or good ocean movement is to let the neutral creature stacks acrue in number for better lich farming! One question though - I saw on the map editor that there is event above Ktav Nekros's castle that gives 666 azure dragons. But how does one get there? All the space in fromt of the castle seems to be cursed ground so I couldn't cast fly. But I won anyway - definitely a highly recommended map!

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 15-07-2023 16:23 Like
Amazing map - Astrogonia
Map is outstanding, thank you for amazing fun. I had to replay 5 times, but it was worth it.

Author: d5mishu (Romania), 09-02-2019 20:47
congratulations ! - Astrogonia
and thank you for this beautiful map !

Author: Ruth (United States), 23-12-2016 08:42
Stuck - Astrogonia
Played through some more, and I'm stuck again...I can't find the vial of dragon blood to get through the quest guard. Help?

Thanks!!

Ruth (United States) writes:
23-12-2016 12:41

Water - Astrogonia

Like, clearly I need either a summon boat spell, water walk spell, or boots of levitation, but I haven't been able to find anything like that.

Author: Ruth (Portland, USA), 19-12-2016 07:43
How can I get past Behemoths?? - Astrogonia
I'm finding this really challenging. How can I get past the Behemoths with Dracula to get the brown keymaster's tent?

Balvan writes:
22-12-2016 21:50

Behemoths - Astrogonia

From the prison where you found Dracula go to the upper monolith with both Astral and Dracula. Raise liches, then go back through another portal with a couple of hundred liches and behemoths wont be ana issue

Ruth (United States) writes:
23-12-2016 08:39

Thanks! - Astrogonia

Oh duh! Can't believe I didn't get that.

Author: hai, 25-10-2016 23:34
don_kasoto - Astrogonia
i need help !!!!! i cant find two artifact important and i am stuck .
"orb of slit" and " the ring of life"/
please someone i have been saerching allmost every where!!!!

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
26-10-2016 20:29

Orb of slit and ring of life - Astrogonia

don_kasoto, Orb of slit is in 75,32,1 (in event). Ring of life - in 138,102,1 (angels have it) or in 64,65,1 (azure dragons have it). I don't play this map yet, but have special utility for analyze starting saves, Prospector RT (russian version only). It shows all artifacts, spells etc.

hai writes:
05-11-2016 04:24

help!!! - Astrogonia

i cant find that . i dident understand what maen the numbers that you wrote. plaese help it is driving me crazy

hai writes:
05-11-2016 04:26

help!!! - Astrogonia

i defeted all azure dragon and all of the angels

Author: Floda, 19-02-2016 01:40
very good map, but very easy to finish - Astrogonia
the map is excelent, but very easy. there is no chalange at all when you have the clock of the unded king (i got like 800k liches), which is by far the best artifect in the game. the only tricky part is to know the right order of things after you get dracula. if someone has problems just ask me.

Mokong (Philippines) writes:
21-06-2016 04:42

help! stuck! - Astrogonia

I got Azure dragons but it looks like I will only need to kill those Champions, I need boots of levitation. I still need to to Angel Feather Arrows and Vial of Blood. The only possible move is to open 4 quest guards and use 19998 liches which will leave me 7K liches, not enough to kill those necromancers.

What should I do next? TIA

hai writes:
25-10-2016 23:29

don_kasoto - Astrogonia

so you need to as many as you can and colect alot more

hai writes:
25-10-2016 23:38

help!!! - Astrogonia

Author: hai, 25-10-2016 23:34

i need help !!!!! i cant find two artifact important and i am stuck .
"orb of slit" and " the ring of life"/
please someone i have been saerching allmost every where!!!!

dude (GER) writes:
27-09-2017 13:37

im stuck - Astrogonia

i got dracula, let him open the upper way, then brought him down to transilvania. cleared the path to the azure dragons too. BUT: How to keep the Cloak of the Undead King? I have to give the dead man's boots to the gatekeeper if i want to get the cornupia. How to get past? Or do I not have to get past and create some thousand liches elsewhere? only paths remaining are the quest guards (9999 liches) or the dark blue gate, which i havent found so far. HELP GUYS!

Author: myth1908 (Bucuresti, Romania), 29-10-2015 14:48
best map + huge glitch - Astrogonia
this is by far the best map i've ever played. i had no idea romania have so many godlike mapmakers.

however, i've restarted the map for the 3rd time, did things better, and when i was enjoying it more, a hero of the computer went fully retarded and i can't go back to do a quest, because i have no boat. he took the only godamn boat and he's in full retard mode now on the same turn for like 6 months. i won't even try harder. DAMN

Author: rolinstone (Logrono, Spain), 05-09-2015 02:16
The best map ever +10K - Astrogonia
The best map I played since I discovered this excellent game. Thank you very very very much. +10k

Author: SnowwalkR (Swamplands), 29-08-2015 22:18 Like
Brilliant map - Astrogonia
Excellent stuff. Map made me feel like a true Lich King! A 10 for you, sir!

So it seems I messed up with Jabarkas in the first week already. I couldn't find the Orb of Tempestuous Fire and the Ring of Vitality.

Any suggestions where those are to be found?

SnowwalkR writes:
30-08-2015 10:59

Orb of Fire - Astrogonia

Got it. The Orb of Tempestuous Fire was cleverly hidden in the Lava Fields, very close to a Seer's Hut.

rbz writes:
14-08-2019 06:41

Help - Astrogonia

How do you beat the dragons with the peasants? I split them but they still beat me. I summon elementals but they still fuck me up.

rbz writes:
14-08-2019 06:49

level 3 - Astrogonia

Forget that, level 3?

Author: ahmet (istanbul, Turkey), 05-11-2012 23:56
Finished
I have finished it in 22 months in my own way :) Of course i had to obey mapmakers rules. I love to play with the hero Dessa cos he has logistics as speciality (with Astral of course). With that hero you dont have to obey all the rules in the map. For example i fought K'tav Nekros with the bow of sharpshooter and Tome of Earth Magic. Tome of earth Magic really makes it easier. You can go anywhere with less walking. You don't have to give the Tome of earth if you play with Dessa. So after conquering necromancer castles i recruit Dessa in the tavern (you have to be patient with the tavern cos Dessa won't be waiting for you there :P You have try to find by wasting so many heroes there :D ). When its level is about 60 he can reach the K'tav Nekros' town by flying from the Red tent. Of course you have to see the town by visiting the "Hut of the Magi". But if you want to follow my way you have to gather enough Lishes. For example i had about 400k Power Lishes :D

Anyway excellent map at all. My vote is 10. Well Done mapmaker!

March Hare writes:
28-02-2013 20:00

Can you help me with the last stand ?

I reach almost the end of game and stuck with the Tome Of Earth Magic. Killed Hydras and get Tome of Water Magic and save Clover Of Fortune, but don't know where i can get Tome Of Earth Magic or how i can reach the red tent island. One version is get very skilled logisticks hero and try cross ocean from the red pillar on the start island ? Any tips may be ?

ahmet writes:
27-04-2013 02:41

earth magic tome

tome of earth magic is hidden behind the starting castle jupiter. you have to fly to one way monolit exit and fight the 4k azure dragons. but if u dont have a hero with speciality logistics and follow the maps rules its very hard to reach the end of the game. (heroes with logistics are kyrre dessa and gunnar) you have to gather one of these and improve the hero up to 40+ level to across the sea and reach the red tent island.

Insider writes:
08-11-2013 16:57

Hard way ...

... to build a new hero
You can finish it also by making those seer quests ...
give tomb of earth and so on ...
Nice and enjoyable map.
Thx

Kokophe writes:
16-03-2015 11:11

Test 3 and 4

Does someone have any clue to complete the 2 last tests with heroes trapped at the beginnig of the game. I don't understand how to win the fight between sprites and dragons even with the clue of the map maker. He advises to use force field spell but it's impossible. Dragons have the initiative and almost kill me in the first round.

Same problem with the vampires and the dragons. Any help would be welcome.

Thanh Le writes:
23-06-2015 20:00

test 3 and 4

666srpites and 5 pikeman vs crystal dragons:
-use tactic ,move sprites to the conner. let pike mans to cover spites, dont let the dragons touch sprites, then use force field to cover sprites. Use combo force field+hatse+wait+hit then back, repeat it and win. beware u only have 2 power points=2turn, use spell wisely.
500 vam vs rust dragons:(remember to save game first)
-Use tatic , move vampire to the conner of the map, then 2 dragons rust attack u. Blind one, attack another. If u die, retry til survive. Then blind last rust dragon, use animate dead to revive the vamps~250. Then cast slayer, prayer, bloodust, stoneskin,shield... and others spell reducing rust dragons def. Repeat till all that dragons die

Author: Vlad (Romania), 11-03-2012 19:38
ERROR BUG
Exist one unpredicter "error or bug" ... Just when U have fly to the Soul prison and Azur Valey after u defeat the Azure Dragons and the Diamond Golems ... U haft to fly thrye the mountains and exactely where u must land creature dweling appeard exactly in that little place ...

Exista o eroare sau bug cum sa-i zic , chiar dupa cand trebuie sa te duci la castelul "Soul Prison" si in valea azurilor pe care nu ai prevazut`o , mia aparut un goblin exact in locu pe care trebuie sa il traversez ... si nu am cum sa zbor pe el :) singura sansa ar fi sa iau un erou cu Learning sa il fac lv mare si sa ii fac scouting ... dar dureaza prea mult si na , oricum terminam harta :) . bravo pentru harta e superba !

Insider writes:
08-11-2013 16:54

"Error"

You can finish it without conquer soul prison castle.

Vlad (United Kingdom) writes:
13-10-2016 00:19

Explenation - Astrogonia

I finally did it

Explenation - Astrogonia

Author: KV2 (Romania), 06-11-2011 19:22 Like
Astrogonia - Number 1 map ever
Astrogonia is easily the best map I have ever played and finished (with hard work, in fact :) ). So complex and so challenging, makes you despise the official campaigns/maps. Excellent work!

Pt. cel ce a creat harta:

Frate, esti mult prea tare si ai o rabdare de fier sa verifici fiecare coltisor asfel incat sa nu o poti "lua pe de laturi". Am inteles de pe un forum ca ti-a luat mai mult de un an sa o termini. Harta este exagerat de misto.

Si zic asta in 2011 :).

Sa-ti dea Dzeu sanatate ca mult bine ai adus la fanii hmm3!

Author: Pbuck (Greece), 13-10-2011 14:27
Map evaluation
I liked your map overall, but it does get tiring from time time.Some comments:
Main hero uses boats alot, and moves through harsh terrain.However he has no logistics/pathfindin g and does not get any sea movement bonus until very late:Map would be more pleasant with hero actually moving faster on the map. The 1 mummie/lake combo x20 gets annoying quite fast and doesnt make much sense either.Less and more interesting/challeng ing fights would probably be better than 1000x fights with 100k + liches that pwn everything, even azure dragons with staffing, because the losses get replenished 100% after fight.Overall though the map was decent but i guess it gets repetitive at times.

Author: rra (Ro), 01-10-2011 21:44
pentru ai mei :)
sunt blocat rau...
am batut cu cei patru eroi ce era de batut..
acum tre' sa.l duc pe Jabarkas la quest guard si sa iau ring of life pentru elixir of life...
altceva nu mai am vreo idee, ceva?

Author: Jrasp (Russia), 07-07-2011 09:52
Отличная карта
Отличная карта, всю прошел!
Надо бы поискать еще что-то подобное

Author: Vlad (Romania, Zalau), 09-02-2011 10:40 Like
To Ktav
vlad.mirciu@yahoo.co m

Author: Vlad (Romania, Zalau), 09-02-2011 10:38 Like
To Ktav
Salut Ktav , ia id meu sa vorbim mai multe si poate si jucam o harta candva .

Author: 123, 28-12-2010 17:27
UGO
Please tell me how to get to the Blue Tent. Which is located near the cross?

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 27-11-2010 09:39
To Dennis
Astral must learn Necromancy. The Quest Guard is placed to make sure it.

It's really a good idea in this map. Astral the Wizard with Skeletons

Author: Dennis (Greece), 13-10-2010 17:30
Astral and 3 skeletons
Does Astral have to acquire necromancy skill to get the 3 skeletons in the beggining of the game, or he finds them somewhere?

HELP PLEASE!

Author: Ktav (Romania), 14-09-2010 15:49 Like
Orb of Silt
Orb of Silt is obtained through an event, it is not on the map. Here are the exact coordinates for the Event in the Map Editor: 75,32. Use this only if you are really stuck, otherwise it will ruin the fun :).

Author: Clark (Hangzhou,China), 30-07-2010 17:40
The earth orb
I can't find the earth orb, even using map editor,going to be insane...Anybody could tell me the exact coordinate? thanks a lot!

Author: Nasko (Plovdiv, Bulgaria), 05-03-2010 18:39
Sandro, Isra and Moandor
This map is cool... discounting the fact you sometimes just don't know what to do. I gathered more than 40k Liches, but just after I opened the two quest guards asking for Liches, I entered the cavern with the sulphur mines and saw purple flags on them. I managed to recruit a Red Dragon and right on the next day... Sandro attacked me and defeated me. It appears this is enemy territory and if I open the quest guards, I also open myself for invasions from Purple. Does anyone know how can I protect myself?

Author: Slavi (Bulgaria), 16-02-2010 03:22
Light Blue Tent
Pls tell me where exactly to summon boat so i can go to genies and then home and then to the middle island. Pls give me exact coordinates! 10x in advance

Author: Ktav (Romania), 18-11-2009 18:33 Like
@Javitxu
Hint and possible Spoiler! You already have a dwelling for Azure Dragons, think how you could recruit it without going to the dwelling... ;)

Author: vee (US), 02-11-2009 05:36
help with the VIAL of dragon blood
seem like I miss this artifact and can't clear quest guard. Anyone could help with this issue or have a walkthrough?? thanks!

Author: jim, 24-10-2009 08:46
Stuck at whirlpools.
I've gone through all of them and it just takes me to a blue gate and I can't get to the keymasters tent. What do I do?

Author: Javitxu (Spain), 20-09-2009 17:07
I am stuck please HELP!
I'm stuck at the part at which I've found the grail, gotten the sea-fare necklace, arms, and I'm at the forest which I cannot pass through. Where can I find the "1 azure dragon"?
What I suppose to do with 4 heroes stuck in the middle of the map? (I've beaten the 4 levels and combine artifacts to forge the dragon artifact, and now?)

Author: Kommanche, 11-08-2009 23:36
Clover of fortune
I have found the clover of fortune but traded it with +3 luck. there are two more quest guards which ask for it but I can not find another one.
Where can I find it?

| 1-30 | 31-57 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy