Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about BK - The School - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map BK - The School - heroes 5 mapsDownload map BK - The School - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> BK - The School

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 original

Peace has been shattered. All the nations must struggle to survive as only one will prevail in the end.
Each player has unique advantages. Explore the surprises of each. Take nothing for granted, and keep an open mind. This map is intended to be played many times and get more interesting with each discovery. Scripting is very advanced with many unique places and things to find. Its like a whole new game.

Added: 23-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Die Karte SP | Homecoming | Theatre of War | Priesterkoenig

Author: Niels (Denmark), 08-06-2018 22:32
Best map Ive played in H5 - BK - The School
Wow!

Author: markus (MA, USA), 23-01-2011 01:01
this map rocks
this map rocks

Author: Sandman, 20-06-2010 03:38
Forgot to rate it
Forgot to rate this great map

Author: Sandman, 13-06-2010 02:40
Excellent map
Excellent map. I played it as every faction and enjoyed it every time. Then I analyzed the scripts and played the map again, this time without using any bonuses (the easiest to do as Elf). Thank you for the greatest map I ever played!

Author: Paul (San Francisco, California, USA), 21-05-2009 09:21
BK
I enjoyed this map. I first tried it as Elves and got my *** kicked right away, but then realized what I had to do to win and won the 2nd time. Then did it as Dark Elves and once again, died the first time and won the 2nd time.

I don't judge by how hard something is, but how fun something is. This map was a lot of fun to play.

Author: Максим (Russia), 26-02-2008 19:13
Choovak
жили были дед да бабка

Author: Robert DeFord (USA-- Washington), 28-01-2008 15:53
Good Job!
From one mapper to another: Good job!

I know how much work this map was to make. You have done a service to the HOMM5 community Brian. You are a HERO in your own right. Oh, and it was plenty challenging for me.

rdeford, Mage of Soquim

Author: Klearchos - (Athens, Greece), 25-01-2008 11:34
BK THE SCHOOL
Super Map, but it should be more challenging. I played all nations on heroic and Mages vs all (2 teams)on heroic also. No problem at all

Author: Sergio (Novi Sad, Serbia), 06-01-2008 22:12
Map
I adore this map

Author: dan (poland), 19-12-2007 16:36
Mapa1
hey

Author: Holy Wizy (Canada), 13-10-2007 18:45
Amazing MAP
but... could you make it more challanger?? i play on Heroic with the option help the AI. but still i have no challange b/c i use the map bonnus but i dont think the AI know how to use the bonnuses

Author: Brian Kelley (USA), 12-10-2007 18:42
(From the Mapmaker) Updated version removes luck penalty
The stats for luck and moral available in the editor for Heroes 5 are unfortunately the permanent stats, unlike in previous versions where lowering these was until next battle.
For this reason I have removed them from 'The School' and posted the update. (And added many new features including more difficulty level differences for players selecting Hard or Heroic to have more challenge)
THanks to all for your comments.

Author: flyingtears (San Franscisco), 12-10-2007 11:41
good map but...
does the maker mean the terribly low luck mentioned by Holy Wizy would be permanent?? If so, it's really not a good idea...

Author: Holy Wizy (Canada), 10-10-2007 00:24
Very Good Map
I have one small problem how do i get rid of the -5 moral and luck?? from the toxic swamp???

Author: Chaos.Horde (Italy), 09-10-2007 16:19
Very nice map
Very nice map!! I have had lot of fun with it! i have played with Knights... now. is the time of Mages...

Author: JohnBlackHawk (Portugal), 25-09-2007 19:15
j
Yes, it is a good map, but even playing in the "heroic skill" the map is too easy.

Author: pierrô (france), 25-09-2007 15:55
one of the best
as you said, the script is very advanced so this map is really funny, tough and interresting to play...i've done it with the inferno and i'll do it again with someone esle!
great job!!!!

Gepenk writes:
06-11-2014 20:11

HOPE FOR TOE VERSION

This is lovely map for Heroes V Original.
Until I have TOE version.
I search any map, any good map, any rating map for TOE version but... I got nothing!
I just hope to all of you... Please make BK - School for TOE version.
Anyone please make some map like this, dont make some crap
Tell me if any map like this for TOE version
You can ask me here https://www.facebook .com/gepenk.prasetyo .1
Or replay my post

Thanks

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy