Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Battle in vasteland - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Battle in vasteland - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Battle in vasteland - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Battle in vasteland

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Hammers of Fate

All factions are places in equals countries in this vasteland to give a figth... to give the figth that prove their superiority against the others.

Added: 23-08-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Broken Bridge | A Great Big Map | Разделяй и властвуй | Maneldor's Peak

Author: twist3265 (Paris, France), 15-08-2016 14:35
Satisfait - Battle in vasteland
nice very big map

Author: ы (пц), 28-04-2008 16:18
ру
пвы

Author: Piwi (Colomiers, France), 11-01-2008 20:26
Response
I run H5 Hammers of Fate V2.1 and i don't have any crash problems.
When i was testing this map, whith my old Pc, i have encountered some crahses.
Now, with a most powerful Pc, i don't have any crash.
Sorry, i can't help you... probably crashes are due to Collector's edition (i never seen a hero whith 50 point of each caracteristics at the start of the game !!!).

Author: servalan (Australia), 11-01-2008 07:55
Map crashes game continually...
I love the map - but it keeps crashing... There is a hero for hire - Nathir(Academy) - who at the start of the game has 50 points of knowledge, power, attack & defense. Hiring that hero & looking at the hero detail screen crashes the game. If I ignore that hero, I can get about half of the map completed before the game crashes repeatedly when the computer turns are happening. Then I have to give up in frustration. Running the EU Collector's Edition with the patch applied - i.e. version 2.1.

HELP!

Author: BLACKHAWK (PORTUGAL), 13-10-2007 04:17
H5
VERY GOOD MAP.
SEVERAL BATTLES WITH LOTS OF HEROES WITH STRONG ARMIES FULL OF CREATURES.
I SPENT 7 MONTHS 3 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS TO FINISH THE MAP IN HEROIC LEVEL.

THANKS FOR THIS MAP AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Author: DELPOUX (FRANCE), 17-09-2007 17:29
Excellent map
I have played this map in 2 vs 2 mode with the man which made the map and it was very good. Starting in one of the side don't advantage anyone but some factions are better when the map is bigger.

Very nice job Arnaud ;)

Author: Lord Chaos, 16-09-2007 17:56
Very good map
The only flaw I can find in this map is that for some reason the AI starts taking a loooooong time to take its turns and sometimes it eventually completely stalls :(

Also it would have been nice if the map had selectable sides, instead of mostly all of them being locked to specific sides.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy