Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about No way back - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map No way back - heroes 3 mapsDownload map No way back - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> No way back

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

You have a small kingdom and would be doomed, if not for the clash of the two clans - subterranean and surface. By taking advantage of their conflict you can break both the one and the other.
shooo@pisem.net

Added: 25-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The Ides of March | A World Torn Apart | Lone Knight | Four Seasons

| 1-30 | 31-45 |

Author: miha (zagreb), 16-06-2020 02:53
Cant find spells - No way back
how did u get town portal and fly, and dd

miha (zagreb) writes:
16-06-2020 02:54

solved - No way back

found it

Author: Motor (Modiin, Israel), 22-08-2018 18:41 Like
Like it - No way back
Find the Grail - get All spells, like it. Voted 10.

Author: fox_mulder (Novosibirsk, Russia), 25-05-2014 15:33 Like
Solution? Решение?
I'm playing 16th month, captured all surface castles, beaten all the invaders (purple & pink). I've bought a hero with TownPortal from tavern and all main heroes have learned it. But I can't go to the necromancer to get the purple key tent. No castle on the surface has dimention door spell. What to do?

Где брать "дверь в измерение&q uot;? Ни в одном замке на поверхност и нет, к врагам никак не попасть. Фиолетовая палатка (гглянул в редакторе) вне досягаемос ти.

Author: Alexander Ivarsson (sweden), 25-09-2010 17:10 Like
Difficult Map,
Personally i think it lacks many things a good map should have like, diversity(different ways to beat the map) because it gets really boring doing the same thing over and over again.
I was playing on hard and I made it to the second portal and by then I had gotten tierd of it. But i think you did a good job at not overpowering the enemy because of the fact that they can never get to you. But you really have to collect every monk and angel every week otherwise it is impossible.
I give it a ten though because it was well thought out and compared to some of the other maps ive played with a rating of 10 sucks compared to this one.

Author: Sally (torino, Italy), 05-07-2010 02:49
solution
Here are quick guide hoe to finish map.
First you have to konquire elemental kingdom and guard dark blue tent from pink and purple player. Then find grail in southeast region, install it in elemental town. You will get all spells (Town Portal, Dimension door, water walk,..). After that you can dimDors and get to Purple reign. If you able to collect all three piece to make cloak of undead king your necromaner will raise liche and that it.

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 10-02-2010 09:29
dificult
i am playing on 200% and i have about 16 angels,25 champions and 70 monks.I went through the first one-way monolith and all the heroes waiting there are way too strong.How long i should wait before i go there?

Author: Ramm (Ukraine), 27-01-2010 14:56 Like
версия 1.7
получил огромное удовольств ие от карты, составител ь - молодчага! Но застрял я там в самом конце, уже когда и по силе, и по навыкам намного сильнее всех (остались темница и некрополь). Я просто не могу к ним никак попасть! Уже в отчаянии даже начал искать ответ в редакторе карт.. И вот в чем проблема: как я понял по редактору, чтобы попасть к некрополис ам, есть только один портал входа, который находится в местности, где темницы стоят. Чтобы попасть к темницам, также есть только один вход, который находится прямо недалеко от островка с моими замками. Но чтобы к нему попасть, преграждае т лиловая палатка... А она находится там, где некрополис ы.. Получается замкнутый, неразрешим ый круг(( Помоги, плиз, я, наверное, что-то упустил... Спасибо

Author: Vitaly (Kharkov, Ukraine), 15-12-2007 19:28 Like
No way back 1.7
Играю в версию 1.7. Ни одному из моих героев не предлагала сь магия земли или хоть магия воздуха: или артиллерия , или грамотност ь чаще всего. Нанимал чужих героев с заклинания ми вызова лодки-нико

Author: erikasd (lithuania), 15-02-2007 00:31
ghhjfh
fghjhfj

Author: Yang wen jie (In China), 26-08-2006 18:38
asd
I love it

Author: Jay7, 31-07-2006 19:40
Shooo
Привет. Первая кровь твоя пропала???
А рейтинг был неплохой. Маньячу в пятых, на выходных, ничего плохого пока сказать не могу, есть конечно недочеты, в плане редактора карт и некая трехмернос ть все таки иногда мешает, а так положитель но фишки интересные получаются . В третьих не садился давно и даже не знаю когда залезу, ну если ты чего нить не изобретешь экстро, можно было бы и потестить, а все таки , как ни крути самая первая версия наверное была самой удачной

Author: Shooo (Ru), 13-05-2006 12:59
to Jay
судя по первым отзывам, спросу на карты третьих Героев угрозы нет(((

Author: Jay, 22-03-2006 17:25
To Shooo
Недолго осталось то.

Author: Shooo (ru), 27-02-2006 14:17
to Jay
жду уж пятых

Author: Jay, 21-02-2006 12:37
To Shooo
Смотрю воюешь еще, молодец. Как дальнейшее творчество протекает не родил ничего нового???

Author: Slayer (Ukraine), 15-02-2006 16:22
sam
good

Author: Shooo (ru), 01-02-2006 17:05
to Fanik
Подожди, а где-ты взял на английском Первую кровь, я давно ее не поддержива ю. А здесь есть на портале как раз русская версия

Author: Fanik (Ukraine), 01-02-2006 11:27
To shooo
Shooo Прошол твою карту Первая кровь, очень понравилас ь, я ваше не играю в герои, но поиграв на твоей карте понял что героил сильная игра =) Тока вот эта карта, почему она на англисокм? Есть руская версия? Буду очень благодарен если ктото мне ее пришлет на мыло

Author: kl/ (russia), 12-11-2005 11:38
pm,
/

Author: Andrew (Moscow, Russia), 07-11-2005 10:09

Author: Skorik (Kaliningrad, Russia), 06-11-2005 18:46

Author: Jay7, 05-10-2005 16:39
To Shooo
Ну и ладненько, удачного дальнейшег о творчества .По второму разу не очень скоро доберусь,е

Author: Shooo (ru), 04-10-2005 19:45
to Jay7
Барьеры не убрал, но упростил снятие их для компа... Сила наземных должна где-то вдвое возрасти, подземных - на треть

Author: Jay7, 04-10-2005 15:44
To Shooo
А барьеры то синие убрал, дабы у народа прирост был хороший??? Делай трудную, кто не умеет играть тот и не пройдет, а для нормальных типов будет весело, знаешь чтоподумал , я тут когда Куликово поле тестил, там фишка хорошая есть, когда самого крутого игрока стафиши, можно ему Папу драконов впихнуть, супер весело получается и армию неебовую, это можно в подземелье в Первой Крови одинокосто ящему Сандро впиндюрить . Я на выходных чегой то конкретно сел по три карты за день, большая часть однопланов ых карт не приколола, думаю Running with the devil еще раз силами помериться .

Author: Shooo (ru), 03-10-2005 20:26
Версия 1.8
To Jay7... Усилил все понемногу, много твоих пожеланий выполнил, но не все... Не думаю, что она непроходим ая, хотя далеко не все пройдут ее на 200%

Author: Jay7, 28-09-2005 17:44
To Shooo
Думаю твои сомнения, по поводу навалятся или нет напрасны, если мы стремимся к динамичной и трудной карте, то вариант только один, открывай барьеры. Помимо этого, если фиолетовый с союзникком навалятся на остальных то тогда без вариантов их заебут, нужно изначально проставить всех кроме этих двух цветов более сильными, что бы до поры до времени держались. Помимо этого, смысл захвата или потери моего города - не вижу, туда для них добраться не реально, это стопудово. Зачем тогда ограничени е. Перед телепортом в мой город(подз

Author: Shooo (ru), 28-09-2005 13:35
to Jay7
Я ошибся с ресурсами, у врагов просто не хватает денег, чтоб выкупить все... Исправлю... а вот с барьерами - сложнее... если все сразу открыть, то они слишком большми силами сразу навалятся.. . к сожелению, нет скриптов, чтоб просто по времени их открывать
да и с таун порталом надо что-то делать

Author: Jay7, 28-09-2005 09:28
To Shooo
Тут вероятно из-за того, что я их ранехонько отпиздил. Зато месяца 3 отлавливал таун портал, все руки никак не доберутся , что бы отослать тебе. Убери у педофилов и Черных драконов барьеры, отвечаю веселей будет, возле конфлюкса есть телепорт, я там поставил Джедита с 10 птицами сколько не наезжали так и не отпиздили, потому что к концу игры наезжают только тем что смогут собрать, не прикольно. Так что дорогой Shooo, усложняй, пройти ее можно будет это точно.

Author: Shooo (ru), 27-09-2005 16:08
to Jay7
Так что синие так и не открыли синие барьеры? Комп почему-то ими часто играет очень пассивно, я уж как не изголялся.. . А так всех усилить не проблема, но не хотелось бы получить непрходиму ю карту

Author: Jay7, 26-09-2005 12:03
END
Прошел , долго же я ловил черта с таун порталом, зато когда поймал удачный перец вышел. сразу и со школяром. Сейв сделал, 488 очков рейтинга. Фишку с граалем заценил, но в целом карта не удовлетвор ила, думаю нужно свои рекомендац ии тебе предостави ть если не возражаешь .1-е Нужно убрать синие барьеры в подземелье у замков , как у педофилов , так и черных драконов, слишком просто все получается никаких напрягов, а так если у них будет прирост еще и в замке с таким кол-вом хаток, то это веселее. Соответств енно нужно усидить всех остальных, пускай начинают с каким нибудь большим кол-вом войск, что бы сразу их поиметь не удалось либо с полностью отстроеннн ыми замками.Ка

| 1-30 | 31-45 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy